The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:54 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle .. part 4

It was past 8am when I finally abandoned ruminating over the unsettling dream and swung my legs out of bed to face the new day. Already I knew I was certain to be late for work, doubly so because of the need to assist Kyle. But the lab thought I’d been sick the previous day, so I reckoned I could arrive a little tardily and expect minimum hassle.

I padded into the hall, pausing at the closed door of the guest room. Just for a second, the vivid memory of an awesomely muscled bully flashed through my mind. I dismissed the thought and walked on to the kitchen to prepare some fresh coffee. My plan was to pour two steaming mugs and return to Kyle’s room. As the coffee machine hissed and burped, and the irresistable aroma assailed my nostrils, I began to ponder what I might discover beyond that closed door. Not a muscular titan, I was certain, but perhaps Kyle might show some overnight signs of early growth. It would be a small victory for me and, I was certain, a huge victory for Kyle. I waited for the coffee with growing annoyance - how stupid of me not to check up on Kyle first.

The last drips were still splashing into the flask when I snatched it up impatiently, filled the mugs and headed for Kyle’s room. I hesitated at the door, speculating on the reason for the total silence within. Would I find Kyle still asleep, totally unaffected by the formula? Or would I discover a huge hole in the wall where an angry muscular behemoth had set out to take revenge on his teen tormentors? I pushed open the door to find Kyle awake and staring vacantly at the ceiling. He rewarded my offer of coffee with a half-hearted smile and began to answer my unspoken question.

“Nothing, John. I feel absolutely nothing. No new strength. No extra energy. Nothing. As far I know I haven’t had any growth at all.”

I peeled back the covers and confirmed his disappointment. The same feeble body that I had helped into bed last night lay there, its withered limbs and wasted muscles mocking me and my unrealistic expectations. Plumping up the pillows, I helped him gently to sit upright, pressed the mug of coffee into his thin hands and perched on the edge of the bed. We sat in silence for several minutes, sipping at the hot coffee, neither of us willing to acknowledge defeat. Then he turned to me.

“I don’t suppose you brought any cookies along with the coffee? I'm not sure I can last until breakfast, I’m absolutely starving.”

His words were electrifying. I shot to my feet, oblivious to the hot coffee that spilled over my hand. It was my eureka moment.

“Of course!” I shouted. “How could I have been so stupid? This isn’t magic, it’s science. You can’t stretch bones or grow muscles without feeding them! Stay right there, Kyle. I’m off to prepare you the biggest breakfast you’ve ever had in your life.”

He grinned up at me in amusement, shrugging his boney shoulders at the dumb suggestion that he was ever likely to get out of bed without my help.

“Oh I’ll wait right here, John. You can depend on that.”

His little touch of sarcasm was entirely lost on me as I careered through the door and headed for the kitchen, my mind already busily constructing a nourishing menu from the contents of my larder. Twenty minutes later I was back, bearing a tray laden with steak and eggs, a small mountain of hot waffles, honey and milk. Kyle surveyed the feast with an avaricious look I had never seen before.

“Wow! I don’t eat this much food for dinner, never mind breakfast”, he said unconvincingly.

“Just leave what you can’t manage”, I said, cutting the steaks into manageable chunks for Kyle’s weak arms to tackle. “But of course, if you happen to eat your way through all of it, I’ll be happy to fix up some more.”

Kyle made no reply. He had already begun wolfing down the food. I made a strategic withdrawal to the kitchen to make shopping plans to cope with what I now anticipated would be Kyle’s growing appetite. I grabbed a pencil and crouched over the worktop to begin constructing a list for the food hall. As my list steadily lengthened, so did my dick, responding to the buzz I now felt about the significance of Kyle’s hunger. I felt certain that I was soon to see the same awesome transformation I had experienced in the lab. I stopped scribbling, stood up so that my crotch would press against the cupboard door beneath the worktop and began to indulge my growing arousal. My juvenile amusement was spoiled by a sudden crash from Kyle’s room.

I sprinted down the hallway and burst into his room to find the tray and its contents scattered across the floor. I looked at Kyle who was spreadeagled on the bed, his entire body shaking and convulsing like some awful scene of demon possession. My questioning look was captured by his vivid blue eyes which seemed to burn into my retinas with a new intensity, holding my stare.

“I … am … becoming …”, he croaked, his voice trembling, seeming to have lost some of its shrill falsetto.

I tore my gaze from his piercing stare and slowly backed away in alarm until I felt the solid comfort of the wall behind me. Kyle continued his demonic dance on the bed while I pondered his words. I am becoming. It was, I was sure, a sentence unfinished. But at that dramatic moment I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of The Exorcist. As if responding to that horrific thought, Kyle suddenly stopped shaking and did something infinitely worse. His eyes closed and he lay absolutely stock still!

Oh no,I thought, his frail little body hasn’t coped when the formula suddenly kicked in with the food. His heart has given out and its all my fault. With my mind gripped with panic and remorse I rushed over to his bedside, reached out and felt despairingly for a pulse. It was there! In fact it was much more than there. Judging by the strong flow of blood surging thru his arteries, his heart was beating more powerfully than normal. Kyle was far from dead. In fact he was now more alive than ever and appeared to have fallen into a deep, restorative sleep. His heart was meanwhile busy moving nourishment to every part of his frail body, and pumping oxygen to his wasted muscles. My own heart was pounding at the realisation that my beautiful manchild was setting out on an exciting journey that would leave his weakness behind and flesh out his wasted little body with new vigor and strength. Kyle’s three gasped words suddenly seemed incredibly apposite. He was, indeed, becoming.

Going to the lab today was now an impossibility. I could hardly leave Kyle unwashed, undressed and coping on his own with whatever the formula might do to him in these first critical hours. I would call in sick and take advantage of his unscheduled sleep to restock the larder and ice box with food. Leaving Kyle to benefit from his invigorating rest, I jumped in the car and set off for the food mall. An afterthought made me divert to the health store and invest in a large stock of protein supplements. This added another 30 minutes to my expedition, but I still fully expected to find Kyle still sleeping on my return. I was in for a shock.

Emptying the trunk, I dumped the supplies on the kitchen floor, intending to store them away later, and headed for the guest room. His bed was empty! I checked every inch of the room in alarm, expecting to discover Kyle helplessly curled up in a corner, but he was nowhere to be seen. I began to call his name, my heart in my mouth, already blaming myself for any harm he might have come to. Almost immediately there was an answering call from the living room. I ran through to discover a semi-naked Kyle seated in his powered wheelchair, grinning up at me. My mind struggled to catch up with the evidence of my own eyes.

“What? .. How? .. No, you can’t …” I spluttered as he pressed his hand on the chair’s power stick and glided across the room towards me.

“Oh but I can, John. Check these babies out.”

He flexed his arms. That movement alone would have been slow and tortuous only yesterday. Today he did it with ease. And as his arms crooked, my jaw dropped as two modest but solid biceps stood proudly to attention on his upper arms. Those impressive little muscles were not the only surprise. The pitch of his voice was quite definitely changing, and was now more like that of a pubescent youth. He giggled at my reaction.

“I don’t expect my little muscles would impress the judges at Mr Olympia, but I can sure see they’ve impressed you, John.”

I nodded dumbly, failing to find any words to congratulate him on his amazing progress. Instead I stretched out a hand to one of his arms to confirm the evidence of my eyes. The ball of muscle was small, but it was rock hard. As I stared in awe at the exciting evidence of muscle growth, my dick began to swell and Kyle began his explanation.

“When I woke up I called for you, but I soon guessed you’d gone out. Lying there I felt so different. I was incredibly energized. My arms and shoulders were tingling, and I just knew that for the first time in my life I had the capability to get myself out of bed. Well, it turned out not quite as easy as I thought. The tingling hasn’t reached my legs yet, if it ever does. They’re as wasted and useless as ever. I discovered that particular problem when I eased myself to the edge of the bed and fell onto the floor.”

The recall made him chuckle. I returned his smile.

“But that wasn’t really much of a setback for a big strong guy like me. I just crawled on my elbows all the way to the living room and used my arms and shoulders to heave myself up into the chair. Just think of that, John. I’ve now got strength in my upper body that I’ve never had before. You did that for me, John, you and your miracle formula. And now I’m certain that this is only the beginning of something truly amazing. Soon I’ll be out of this wheelchair and carrying your pathetic flabby body around in my big muscular arms.”

As his beautiful blue eyes began to glisten with tears of gratitude, I kneeled on the floor beside him and gave him a hug. The movement neatly concealed the fact that my swollen dick had now begun to throb wildly at his cheeky boast. As our heads met, he whispered in my ear.

“John, I know I just ate a really big breakfast. But I’m absolutely starving again.”

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; August 23rd, 2009 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
"More to follow" are among my favorite words, especially when they pertain to stories like this one! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:51 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
lol I imagine Kyle's expression when seeing all the food being (o.O')
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 03:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've really set us up! Looking forward to unprecedented growth!
Mike
  #5   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:02 AM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
Another winner, gideon -- each episode is more pulse-pounding than the last!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options