The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Now who is your favorite character?
Tony 10 24.39%
Brian / Shane 11 26.83%
Lucifer Saint / Deez 6 14.63%
Andy 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2004, 12:23 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"A Deal's A Deal" (Part 12)

Hmmmm, perhaps I haven't quite thought this through. I looked at Andy. He was gigantic....and naked. I'd easily doubled, if not tripled, his size. It felt strange, in a way, to see this because I'd never seen him totally in the buff (no pun intended). His skin wasn't quite pale, nor was it dark, a nice even alabaster. Hairless and flawless, he looked like a Greek god.

"Well, hello, Apollo", I said before I could edit myself. He burst out laughing, then stopped.
"I don't understand. How is this possible? What did you do?"
"I....I can't explain it, Andy. I just imagine what I wanna see, and make it happen."
He turned around, looking in the mirror. I was amazed to see that I could see his cock dangling down between his legs. He did a few poses, then shook his head. He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. "I like it, Tony, I really do. But it's too big."
"I thought you wanted to be huge."
"Well, yes and no." He put his hand on my cheek as he fixed me with his soft blue gaze. "I want to be big, but this is too much."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Can you make me look more normal?"
I wasn't sure how to handle this. It hadn't occured to me that someone might not want to look like the Hulk.
"What exactly do you want?"
"Just, not so big. More like an athlete."
I heaved a sigh of relief. It wasn't that he wanted to be thin again, just not as big.
"Okay, lemme think." I closed my eyes as he stood up in front of me.
"Okay, I'm ready."

In my head, I envisioned his body as it was now. It didn't take much to augment the change. 'Now.'

I opened my eyes and watched. Barely noticeable, his height increased, going from his normal 6' to About 6'4". His frame morphed before my eyes as his torso, arms, and legs stretched. His shoulders broadened distinctively as the muscle content of his body began to change. The contours and lines of definition smoothed and softened visibly as his traps and delt became smaller. His biceps lost their bloated look and stretched down toward his elbows as his forearms thinned a bit making his arms look like those of a gymnast. Rather than "deflating", his pecs became quite a bit wider as the muscle mass there spread to accomodate the increased width of his shoulders while remaining nicely rounded and perky.. His brick-like abs bunched inward changing from their brick-like shape to rounder more compact orbs and his obliques became more prominent. His waist thinned back to its original sexy narrowness, the contours of which flowed smoothly into his hips.His thighs became thinner as his quads stretched further toward his knees and his calves reformed themselves into a more diamond shape.

The transformation ended, and I looked at what stood before me now. I hadn't thought it possible, but Andy looked better this way. Despite the decrease in size, his entire form seemed to pulsate with an almost palpable power. He looked as if he'd been carved painstakingly from stone. He had the lithe mass of an athlete who concentrated more on strength than size. I had opted to keep his endowment enlarged and it looked fabulous on his new body.
He looked in the mirror, and I heard a low whistle. "Oh my god! This is perfect! Man, Tony, you really know how to sculpt a body."
"I take it you like...?"
"Oh yes....I like!"
The muscle was mostly all still there, but spread out over more space. He checked himself out a moment longer, then turned to me. I could see that his cock had begun to swell and I realized how big I had really made it.
"I can think of only one way to thank you." He walked over to the bed, and pushed me down. This time, his strength prevented me from having to let him pin me. He encircled my legs in the vice grip of his powerful thighs and I could feel his enormous erection still growing bigger as it extended further up along his torso pushing against my stomach. Before I could say anything, he kissed me hungrily and I was unable to resist his full moist lips. In seconds, it seemed, he had me completely undressed and anyone who might have been listening could hear my moans of ecstacy as he began asserting his dominance over a willing prey for the next three hours........
__________________________________________________ ____________

[color=red]Okay, peoplez, I hope Part 12 wasn't too much of a let down. I can't think of much to say here, so I'll just simply say "See ya all at Part 13, kidz."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Lemme know whatcha all think, kiddiez........[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lover_Boy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:12 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well

At least you didn't shrink him...
  #3   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2004, 06:10 AM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Nice

Nice compromise! Reduce the mass with out reducing the mass?!?!? Did that make sense?
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool...

Andy choose to live in the real world... I would love to spend little time built like the Hulk... It would be a neat ride, but the world is built for "normal size" people... even at 5'6" I find airplane seats uncomfortable... at 6'6"or more they would be impossible.

Regarding your poll... the only character that is well defind enough to really like or dislike is Tony... and he is very likable... This is not a fault just the nature of the story... maybe you want to phrase it as "which plot line" do you like best or find more interesting...

Right now I would like to know more about the "Brian and Shane" plot but I would also like more information on the "Saint and Deez" plot.

I suspect that Saint is pretty much the oppose of what he has led Tony to believe he is. And that Tony is being tested/groomed for a special place in the world... maybe even Saint and Deez boss... but that plot line is still too foggy... I'm thinking that Lucifer may be a key here... "Morning Star"... There are some neat symbolic games to play with that...

Unless there is a major turn about in store this appears to be a "happily ever after" story that's cool, I really can't see it going to "be careful what you wish for... you may get it" story.

I also like that the focus has been on muscle and not sex... unlike a lot of stories the sex is an natual result of events in the story and not the only reason for the story. Sorry but I don't like sex for sex sake...

Last edited by Ender; November 17th, 2004 at 07:46 AM.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2004, 06:15 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
What an awesome story!! Keep up the good work! This one is worth saving as a file containing all the chapters together in one place.

I have written several chapters of Ty's Power on CYOC, and Tony has the same "power" as Ty! That's cool! Ty is another character who has the power to increase the muscles of his friends. You can read several chapters of this series in the story archive or at CYOC.

Let's see some more short, small, or skinny guys grow big and buff! More muscle growth! Yay!!

Thanks for not turning this into a sex story. We just want MUSCLE!

Rex
Scriptboy on CYOC
Author of over 60 chapters of "Ty's Power" on CYOC.
  #6   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 01:23 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy

[color=red]Thank you, thank you. As you may have figured out, I'm not the type of author to ignore what my readers want. In fact, what is an author without their fans? Lol, unpublished and broke. I'm glad to see that someone views my writing as archive-worthy, really. I do hope to someday see this small contribution of mine in the Stoy Archives. Indeed, it's my goal. As for the afore mentioned plot lines, I will be returning to them soon enough. [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]One plotline that may have been overlooked is one that I intend to develope soon. Obviouisly, Tony has feelings for Andy. And just as equally, he has feelings for Brian as well. There's a myriad of things I could do with that, no...? Jealousy between Brian, Shane, and Andy for example. As yet, Brian and Andy have never met, but they're bound to, now. I'm still thinkin' it over. However, rest assured Part 13 is in the near future. Until then, my good friends, keep readin'.[/color]
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 05:24 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I'd like to suggest that in addition making thin guys muscular that you consider the less touched on topic of making overweight guys thin... there is some interesting themes there that echo Andy's morph... the heavy guy that wants to be "too thin" a subject I have never seen addressed... Would Tony give him what he "wants" or help him get a better self image...

Ender
  #8   Add to jacestar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 06:25 AM

jacestar is on a distinguished road
sounds really good, especially Andy, well I'm sure he won't have trouble getting those modeling jobs, personally he has just my kinda body now . so nice to see that Tony can do stuff other than sheer augmentation of muscle mass, well, can't wait for part 13, take care
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Here's a chapter of Ty's Power which I had posted over a year ago on this site, in the story archive. You'll see that this is very similar to this story.

http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...p?StoryID=2059

Enjoy.

Rex
[email protected]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode