The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge---Five.

Hi guys, thanks for all the words of encouragement and suggestions, it makes this way more fun and enjoyable--you rock!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jacob, what the hell are you doing---what's in that bottle? Intent on punishing Tanner, Jacob tossed the bottle aside, advancing menacingly.

'Never mind that little brother, all you need to know is that it made me into your worst nightmare!' He reached out to grab Tanner, who dodged skillfully. Oh, I'll get my hands on you yet,' Jacob yelled, but all of a sudden he was hit by spasms all over his body. He started clutching at his chest, his whole body on fire. Screaming in pain, he flung himself on the ground.

Tanner looked on with concern and horror, helpless as to what to do next. 'Jacob, what the hell are you doing to yourself. Is it worth it?!'

Jacob just lay there, starting to cry, the pain unbearable. Tanner rushed over to him, unable to abandon his brother in such distress. Putting his hand on Jacob's massive shoulder, he tried to soothe his brother, whose body looked like it was sustaining multiple eruptions underneath the skin. Jacob clutched his stomach now, panting, his eyes rolling back in his head. Tanner started to panic, beseeching his brother, 'Omigod, Jacob--tell me what to do. How can I save you?'

Finally Jacob looked at him taking Tanner's hand inside of his own. With a look of sadness, he said, 'You should have left when you had the chance.' Then he started squeezing, crushing Tanner's hand in his vice-like grip. Tanner started screaming, twisting and turning to escape, as Jacob held onto him, smiling as the transformation began.

He felt the adrenaline surge through him, and he started laughing, hungry for more power. 'Yeah, little brother, you thought I was big before--you ain't seen nothing yet!' Jacob stood up, dangling his brother from his hand like a doll. Tanner was in agony, struggling to escape, powerless against this behemoth. Jacob laughed, swinging his brother around, humiliating him with his strength. 'That's right, little brother, FIGHT ME, FIGHT ME UNTIL THE END, IT ONLY MAKES BREAKING YOU MORE ENJOYABLE!'

He held Tanner even higher above his head, light as a piece of string. From this vantage point, Tanner had a perfect view of his brother's transformation. His shoulders grew even wider and denser; his traps bunching up around his ears. His chest exploded, his nipples now 6 inches around, oozing with fluid. His thighs thickened, dense muscle crowding underneath the skin. His feet shot outward, veiny and huge, looking like they could withstand a blade, or a shard of glass. As Jacob continued laughing, Tanner watched in stunned disbelief as ever-more hair crowded his brother's skin from head to toe, blanketing his musculature. Finally, his underwear shredded away from the pressure of his horse-cock ripping it apart, pre-cum oozing from him like a faucet.

Tanner couldn't help looking at his immense cock, before tearing his eyes away. Noticing, Jacob pulled his brother down, manhandling him to a position within inches of straddling it, despite Tanner's best efforts to resist him.

'You like that giant cock, don't you little man?! Smirking disgustingly, he added, 'Well, if you're good, maybe you'll get to taste it later.' Tanner eyed him with contempt. 'Not interested. Your loss. But maybe your little friend Cole with think differently. He'll be here any minute, right?'

Tanner's eyes blazed with anger. 'Don't you even think about it Jacob, or I'll, I'll....'

'OR YOU'LL WHAT?!' Jacob roared, pulling Tanner in close to his face. 'What could you possibly do to me, runt? Chuckling at his silence, Jacob added, 'Yeah, that's what I thought. But maybe, just maybe, I'll spare him if you bow down to me. Bow down to me like the true God I am.' Though Tanner felt helpless and desperate, he refused to submit. Looking in his brother's eyes, he now felt something close to hatred. Besides, this thing wasn't his brother anymore, it was some sort of monster. He spit in the monster's face.

Livid, Jacob tossed him across the room. Tanner landed hard, his back hitting the concrete wall, sending him wincing in pain. 'YOU JUST DON'T LEARN--DO YOU?! Jacob roared, preparing to attack. Tanner braced himself, but just then, Jacob was hit by a 2nd set of spasms. Immediately, he started growing, his head pushing towards the ceiling. 'YEAH!!' he shouted, 'I'm getting bigger again!' His muscles had stopped growing, instead they grew denser and even more vascular, veins outstripping veins across every inch of him. When it stopped, he looked down in triumph at his brother, now a 6'8" tower of muscle.

'HA, HA, HA, LOOK AT ME! He said to never take more than one pill, I should have taken the whole fuckin' bottle sooner!' Pointing at Tanner, he said, 'But first, I'm going to deal with you.' He stomped across the floor, his footfalls reverberating across the concrete. Reaching his brother, he raised a giant foot above his head. 'I'm going to crush you into powder!'

For the first time Tanner felt fear, holding his hands up to protect himself, preparing for the worst. But then he heard a voice. 'Tanner, hey, what's going on in there? I've been banging on the door. Let me in.' It was Cole.

Tanner looked at Jacob, who started smiling, and his blood ran cold. 'Looks like he's just in time.'

Tanner was frantic. 'COLE-GET OUT OF HERE. IT'S JACOB, HE'S OUT OF CONTROL. HE'S GOING TO KILL US---YOU HAVE TO RUN!' Despite his broken body, Tanner somehow jumped up, rushing at Jacob who was heading for the door. Desperate to save his friend, he lunged in between him and the exit.

'JACOB, YOU CAN'T---DON'T DO THIS!!'

'GET OUT OF MY WAY, RUNT!' Jacob swung his hand, slapping his brother hard, launching him across the room again, where his head made contact with a crack. Jacob stopped momentarily, looking at his brother, whose head was slumped at a frightening angle, blood dripping down his face. 'I'm sorry brother, but this is all his fault. Now I'm going to get rid of him.' Then Jacob ripped the door from the hinges, stomping outside.

'Cole, please run for your life!' Tanner cried, his heart breaking.

Jacob stepped outside, his murderous naked body primed for revenge. Seeing no sign of Cole, he sniffed the air, trying to pick up his scent. 'Come on Cole, come out, come out wherever you are.' He surveyed the yard, his cock throbbing wildly at the thought of ripping his nemesis to pieces. 'I'LL FIND YOU--YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER! Are you in the house?' Approaching the door, he pushed it in with minimal pressure from his huge fist. 'I'm coming to get you...'

Inside the garage, Tanner struggled to remain conscious, his head throbbing. His hand was broken, his head cracked open, his body was covered in bruises and his back was seizing up. 'I have to help Cole', he croaked, unable to even stand. He started sobbing. 'I promised I'd protect him.'

Cole slipped through the door, searching for his friend. He couldn't believe what he saw. 'Tanner, it's me, Cole--can you hear me? Omigod, Tanner, what has he done to you?'

Tanner opened his eyes, struggling to focus on the voice in front of him. 'Cole, no, you have to get out of here!'

'No Tanner, I am not leaving you. You're hurt--you need me.'

'Cole, listen to me, HE WILL KILL YOU. Jacob no longer exists, he's become a monster. He's...he's been taking some kind of pills and he's unstoppable. You have to go get help. Please don't argue with me!'

Cole struggled with his emotions, trying to decide. 'OK, OK, I'll go. But I'm coming right back to get you.' He kissed Tanner's head, wiping away the blood with his shirt. Choking up, he said, 'Don't worry Tanner, this time, I'm going to rescue you.'

Cole moved towards the door, not noticing the dark shadow there. 'Well, well, Cole, there you are. Somehow, I knew you wouldn't leave Tanner alone for long. That's OK, I'd much rather he witness what I'm about to do to you.'

Cole looked up at Jacob, unable to comprehend the size of him. he started backing away as Jacob slowly cut off the distance between them. Cole looked around desperately, trying to escape. 'Jacob--leave him alone!' Tanner cried.

'You stay out of this!' Jacob turned around towards Tanner, just as Cole spied the bottle on the floor. Without thinking, he ran over, grabbing the bottle, dumping 4 pills into his palm. When Jacob turned around, he tossed them in his mouth. 'NO, NO, those pills are mine!'

Cole started convulsing immediately, intense pain ripping through him. Paralyzed, Jacob watched him as Cole started growing, fresh muscle sprouting on him at a monster pace. Desperate to stop him, Jacob ran over, grabbing Cole in a crushing bearhug. 'I'M GOING TO CRUSH THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!' He pulled his massive arms closer together, cinching them around Cole's growing back. Cole screamed in agony, but slowly Jacob's arms started to separate. Cole's body was pushing them outward, muscle growing on muscle, as Jacob desperately tried to overpower him.

Cole started to grow dizzy with adrenaline, feeling every muscle in his body become engorged with blood and power. He looked into Jacob's eyes as he held him aloft, shook his head, and with one mighty flex of his chest, he sent Jacob flying across the room. Cole looked at him, feeling himself surge with strength and fury. 'Now, maybe this will be a fair fight.'

Jacob watched in horror as Cole continued to expand. His arms blew out to 24 inches, his chest to 64. His 8-pack abs popped in like floor tiles, glistening with sweat. His thighs hit 34 inches, his monster calves, 28, no longer lagging behind. In under 3 minutes, he grew to 6'4", 285 pounds of the most beautiful, symmetrical, hairless muscle ever seen. Add to that flawless skin, sparkling blue eyes, and sun-streaked blonde hair and he was truly a breath-taking muscle specimen. Transformation completed, he flexed his perfectly-peaked biceps in celebration. Jacob had started crying, looking on in despair. 'No, those are my muscles---my body.' He looked over at Tanner, who was clearly mesmerized by this new Cole, a smile creasing his bloody lips.

Flaring with jealousy, Jacob sprung towards Tanner, just in time to meet Cole's fist. Enraged, Cole grabbed Jacob's fist with his own. 'I DON'T THINK SO, BUDDY! You see, I'm kind of partial to that guy over there.' He started crushing Jacob's hand, ignoring his screams of agony. Jacob dropped to his knees, clawing away at Cole's hand, begging for mercy. Cole looked down at him remorselessly, determined now to break his spirit. 'Sure, Jacob, I'll show you the same mercy you would have shown me. I think you were about to do something like this...'

Reaching down, he clutched Jacob high in his arms, locking him in his own bearhug. He loved the feeling of being able to hold a 300 pound man aloft, and he increased the pressure as Jacob started to scream. He bounced Jacob up and down in his arms a few times, pulling him in even closer. He put his mouth right on Jacob's ear as the bully cried pitifully. Whispering, he said, 'I'm going to make sure you never come between Tanner and I again.' Seeing the look in Cole's cool blue eyes, Jacob started flailing wildly, trying to escape. But Cole was going to punish him, and nothing in that moment could stop him. Closing his eyes, he said, LET'S FINISH THIS!' Jacob started screaming.

'Cole, stop it. Cole--can you hear me--I said STOP!'

Cole felt something brushing against his calf. Looking down, he noticed Tanner had dragged himself over, and was kicking him impotently. He felt anger and confusion.

'What do you mean Tanner? I'm doing this for us, so that we can be together.' He tightened his grip.

Looking at that gorgeous face, Tanner fought hard to concentrate. Then he looked at Jacob whose head was lolling dangerously, and he started to get scared. 'Cole, please, he's my brother. You're killing him. Don't lose yourself like he did---He's been punished enough. If you love me, put him down.'

Cole looked at him with a hurt expression, as if to say, 'How could you ever doubt me...' He dropped Jacob to the ground roughly, as Tanner breathed a sigh of relief.

Cole turned to Tanner, picking him up carefully. 'Oh, I do love you. Besides, I'd much rather hold you in my arms than him! Tanner looked at him, his eyes moist, finally swooping in for a kiss. The boys kissed passionately, hungry for each other's mouths, their mutual lust at last spilling over, as Jacob looked away in disgust. Laughing, they broke apart, staring into each other's eyes as if for the first time.

'Wow, that was certainly worth the wait!' Tanner murmured. Cole held him close, brushing the hair out of his eyes. ' I should take you up to bed, you'll need your rest.' Tanner started to speak, but Cole gave him a look. 'No arguments!' he said firmly. Tanner looked up at his huge new boyfriend. 'This is going to take some getting used to,' he thought, contentedly.

They headed towards the door, stepping over Jacob absent-mindedly, not noticing that someone had joined them.

'Well isn't this a cosy little scene?' a deep, rumbling voice intoned. Cole pulled Tanner close protectively, practically burying him in his massive chest. Looking at the man, his heart stopped. The mammoth person was immense and impossibly wide with an Mount Rushmore-like build. Like his face, his muscles weren't pretty, but they looked capable of incredible destruction. At under 6 feet tall, he was shorter than the others, but he carried the attitude and arrogance of a man 10 feet tall. But what Cole had noticed was the tattoo of a syringe on his arm. He looked over at Jacob who was eeking out a grin. 'You made it!'

The man pushed past Cole, looking disgustedly at Jacob's broken form. Jacob's smile faded at the look on his face. 'Yeah, I did, and it looks like I got here just in time--good thing you called me. But when you said you wanted me here to witness a massacre, I didn't think you meant your own.' He laughed cruelly, while Jacob looked ashamed. 'No matter, I'm here now.' Turning to Cole and Tanner, he said, 'So finally we meet. Or should I say meet again.' He paused a moment, enjoying their confusion. 'Wow, boys, I can't believe you don't recognize me. Why, we go way, way back--all the way to grade 3.' Sticking out a monster fist, he said, 'It's me Branko. I think we have some unfinished business.' Cole and Tanner suddenly recognized him, their eyes widening. Then he started laughing, his deep masculine rumble sending shockwaves of fear through them both.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Okay little Cole isn't so little now and has beaten up on Jacob to rescue Tanner from his formerly "loving" big brother. But now the true villain, Branko, has revealed myself... The Pusher is a former class mate of Tanner and Cole... That explains why Jacob was so appalled by the idea of sexually servicing Branko... not only is Jacob straight but the guy that is demanding sexual favors is a punk kid that was a classmate of his little brother and his wimpy boyfriend. Very demeaning to Jacob and is another reason to have a mad on with Tanner and Cole...

Right now my guess is that Cole will need the help of an enhanced Tanner and a newly enlightened Jacob to defeat Branko...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 26th, 2009 at 02:07 AM.
  #3   Add to Wii's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:38 PM

Wii is on a distinguished road
GOOD CHAPTER =D

I <3 the bearhug soo much
  #4   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:06 AM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh my god! I just have some feeling that Branko was either a nerd, or whimpy kid that everybody picked on, including Tanner and Cole. I doubt it was on purpose, because they are such kind souls. I agree with ender, except I think Jacob will be on Branko's side. I'm so curious, great chapter.

I love the idea of people crying (not from pain, but like passion), I dunno lol, its really kinky, it just shows how passionate about a person you are
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntjello View Post
Oh my god! I just have some feeling that Brink was either a nerd, or whimpy kid that everybody picked on, including Tanner and Cole. I doubt it was on purpose, because they are such kind souls. I agree with ender, except I think Jacob will be on Branko's side. I'm so curious, great chapter.

I love the idea of people crying (not from pain, but like passion), I dunno lol, its really kinky, it just shows how passionate about a person you are
Well, what I suggested was that Cole and Tanner will need Jacob's help to defeat Branko. My guess is that when Branko start beating on Tanner Jacob's big brother programming will kick in and suppress the delusions that the muscle pills brought out in Jacob... (As a brother, I know it's one thing for me to beat on my brother, but it's not okay for some "stranger" to beat on him, justified or not...)

Branko as a former nerdling??? Maybe but he's been on the muscle pills longer than Jacob... so he is likely even more whacked out than Jacob, so it's likely that if he did get started on the pills to lose the nerdling he had been, who ever his tormentor had been he now believes that every one was/is against him... even if they had rescued him from that tormentor...

For those that don't have siblings, the relationship between brothers can be very complex... It can be great if/when you and your bro can be buddies, but brothers are also rivals and they because they are always there they will get on your nerves... and sharing a bedroom will only make the tension worse. My brother and I shared a bedroom from the time he was born until I finished college and started a job about 1000 miles away. the best part of twenty years... and he snores something aweful... I would do just about anything for him... but we're not really friends... we're brothers...

As an eldest sibling I was cast as the protector of both my not quite 2 year younger bro and 7.5 year younger sister... being the brother (especial an older brother) of a sister is a lot simplier... You are her protector... always...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 26th, 2009 at 03:16 AM.
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 08:12 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
outstanding...

... chapter. Looks like it's outta the fryin' pan into the fire. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
- TagsNOLA
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:51 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
6'4" 285# Cole manhandling 6'8" 300# Jacob - now that's intense!!!
Mike
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
actually, you're both quite wrong; Branko is the bully mentioned in chapter one....

here i even found that paragraph for y'all:
"That was in 3rd grade, on a day when Cole was spending recess on his own as usual. [...] But on this day, Branko had spotted him in his hiding place. Branko was the quintessential schoolyard bully, way-too-big for his age and always angry and ready to fight. Most of the class steered clear of him and Cole was no exception."
Reading is fun

anyway that story goes on to explain how Tanner rescues Cole from a pummeling at the hands of Branko. I imagine this is what Branko's referring to

{um, just a note to the author...i noticed as i reread ch1 looking for this passage that you described tanner and cole as having the same features--namely blond hair and green eyes; in this chapter you described cole as blue-eyed and sun-streaked hair...? just wondering...}

anyway, great chapter, hoping to see tanner chug a solid 6 of those pills ;D
~Ille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Well, what I suggested was that Cole and Tanner will need Jacob's help to defeat Branko. My guess is that when Branko start beating on Tanner Jacob's big brother programming will kick in and suppress the delusions that the muscle pills brought out in Jacob... (As a brother, I know it's one thing for me to beat on my brother, but it's not okay for some "stranger" to beat on him, justified or not...)

Branko as a former nerdling??? Maybe but he's been on the muscle pills longer than Jacob... so he is likely even more whacked out than Jacob, so it's likely that if he did get started on the pills to lose the nerdling he had been, who ever his tormentor had been he now believes that every one was/is against him... even if they had rescued him from that tormentor...

For those that don't have siblings, the relationship between brothers can be very complex... It can be great if/when you and your bro can be buddies, but brothers are also rivals and they because they are always there they will get on your nerves... and sharing a bedroom will only make the tension worse. My brother and I shared a bedroom from the time he was born until I finished college and started a job about 1000 miles away. the best part of twenty years... and he snores something aweful... I would do just about anything for him... but we're not really friends... we're brothers...

As an eldest sibling I was cast as the protector of both my not quite 2 year younger bro and 7.5 year younger sister... being the brother (especial an older brother) of a sister is a lot simplier... You are her protector... always...

Ender

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options