The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 02:10 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"A Deal's A Deal" (Part 14)

I knocked on the door. The porchlight wasn't on, but there were lights on inside and I thought I heard music. Brian's parent were visiting relatives for the weekend, so I knew Brian was alone. I knocked again.
I heard a voice come from within,"Coming...."
The door opened, and Hossler stood before me. "Sorry, I was in the shower. C'mon in."

I looked him over appreciatively. His hair was wet and uncombed but still looked neat somehow. He was barefoot in tight jeans that fully displayed every bulging curve of his lower body and a long sleeve shirt with a v-neck that was a little loose. Although, the curve of his chest was still visible and it showed a hint of his pectoral cleevage. The tighness of his jeans caused the rear to hug his perfectly rounded glutes and I was mesmerized watching them as I followed him into the Kitchen.

"Dinner'll be done in a few minutes. Ya want somethin' to drink? We have Coke, Pepsi, o.j., milk, water, and Creme Soda."
"Creme Soda." As he poured a glass for me, I thought it odd that he actually had any. Although a popular flavor, not many people atually bought any as a habit. "Thanks, but ya don't have to feed me."
He looked at me suddenly, "Don't tell me ya ate already...."
I shook my head, "No. I just don't expect ya to go to any trouble for me."
"Oh, it's no problem. I hope ya like lasagna."
"Cool, I love lasagna." Jeeze, was there anything thid kid couldn't do? So, what are we gonna study?"
He waved a hand dismissively. "Eh, forget about studying. I just used that as an excuse to get ya to come over. Thought ya might wanna hang out. I know you don't get out very often."
I wasn't sure if I should take that as an insult or a compliment. The oven's timer went off with a <ding>, and he got the baked pasta out with hot mitts. The smell reached my nose as he produced garlic bread and two bowls of Antipasto Salad. I felt like I was in Heaven, and Brian was an angel.
__________________________________________________ ____________

"Want any more....?"
"No, no, I'm full" In fact, it was some of the best lasagna I'd ever eaten. The salad had also been exquisite, and I'd really been shocked to taste that the garlic bread had been baked from scratch. Brian was apparently a man of many hidden talents. "It was all really good!"
Brian beamed "My mom's Italian. She taught me how to cook. Now, whaddya wanna do....?" He looked at me with that cute face and warm smile and i had trouble thinking for a moment.
"Well...what did ya have planned?"
"I rented some movies. Do you like comedies?"
"Yeah."
"Good."

We spent the next few hours watching the antics of people lik Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, and Chris Rock. At the end of the last movie, he switched off the tv and I looked at him.
"Well, I guess I'd better go."
"Oh, don't leave so soon. We can talk for a while, can't we?"
I eyed him suspiciously. "Uhhhh, okay, if ya really want me to stay."
"I'm not sure how to say this, so I'll come right out and ask...."
Oh boy, here it comes....
"...Do you have a crush on me?"
"Well...."
"Don't lie. I want an honest answer." He looked hard into my eyes, and I couldn't have lied to him if I'd wanted to.
I looked at the floor, and answered softly, "Yes, Brian, I do."
"Why? What makes me so special to you?"
I looked up at him, sensing no anger in his voice. Just curiosity. "I don't know, Hoss. You're just....a really great guy."
"In what way?"
I was beginning to get uncomfortable. "Well, you're really smart, and you're funny. And you're always nice to me."
"Annnnnd....?" He could sense what I wasn't saying.
I couldn't hold it in any more as I blurted out the answer in a torrent of words. "And you're really hot! I mean, even...."before". You're so cute, and you had the finest little body I'd ever seen. I mean, you'r hair, your eyes, your smile, your voice, everything. Even your ears. I just think you're incredibly sexy!"
At this last feature, he laughd for a few moments. "That's a first. I've been told some of the other things. But I've never been told my ears were 'sexy'!"
I flushed, embarrassed. "I didn't mean that like it sounded. I////"
"I know what you meant. And so,......that's why you chose to do this....?"
He motiond toward himself, indicating his grown physique. "Did you know that I haven't lifted since the day you made me bigger in Gym Class? And it's all still here."
I know", I said flatly. "I imagined it as something permanent. You could get bigger on your own. But as far as losing it, and getting smaller? It'll never happen. Unless i undo it."

He looked at me seriously, "Good. I want more !"
I looked at him for a second, "More?"
"Yeah, just for tonight. I want you to play, go wild. Make me as big as ya want. Ya said you can undo it, right?"
"Yeah."
"Well then, I want you to go nuts. Turn me into Supermn. Or the Hulk."
I smiled, imagining the possibilities. "Okay. Is there anything you wanna wear.....or not wear?"
"Nope, what I'm wearin' is fine. I chose thid for tonight, in fact."
"Well then, gimme a minute."

I pictured him in my mind as he sat there, relaxed. I imagined everything on him growing HUGE! I imagined it happening at a medium pace so we could both enjoy it. I factored in height accomodation, and frame changes so I didn't hurt him. When I was done, I looked at him with the image fixed in my head.
"Ready....?"
"Oh yeah!"
'Now.'

It began slowly at first, barely noticeable, but every muscle began to grow simultaneously. His already thick neck began to curve outward from the bace of his skull and jaw. His traps and delts grew bigger, the former beginning to peek up through his collar as it stretched. His pecs ballooned, inflating and forcing the point of the v-neck to extend downward, revealing more of his deepening cleavage. His biceps and triceps began to fill the sleeves of the shirt as his forearms became thicker and showed more through the cotton cloth. His quads and hamstrings began to put real strain on the denim of his jeans as they expanded in opposite directions while his calves began to make the loose cuffs of the jeand constrict. The width of his torso increased as his lats pushed outward from his sides making the shirt stretch more around his upper body. I looked down, and saw that his beefy package was beginning to swell as his flaggid cock and balls pumped up like water balloons.

He looked down at his growing form, and smiled at me with approval. In a matter of minutes, he'd gained approx twenty pounds of mass, and continued to grow. "Oh yeah, this is cool."
The transformation sped up a bit as his neck and shoulders bulged. The veins in his neck were sticking out prominently and his traps were completely outside of his distended collar. His delts reached the size of cantelopes and I could now clearly see them pushing against his traps and triceps. His sleeves had completely filled out now and his biceps were becoming ever wider and elongating toward his inner elbow. His pecs had tripled in size, and his nipples showed plainly through the shirt. They ballooned bigger still, and sudden'y, the bottom of his shirt came untucked and rode up to his second set of abs. His abs were each the size of baseballs, and his obliques were only a fraction smaller. His width increased as his lats flared immensely larger. His legs were bulging out as his quads began to bunch up and push against eachother. I watched hypnotized as his balls became so enlarged that they popped out into the legs of his jeans and the bulge created by his cock (still soft) took up the etire front of his jeans.

He grunted as I heard the sound of bones popping, and i watched as his legs and arms lengthened while his shoulders broadened, and his torso elongated. For a few moments, he lost some of the bulk, but quickly regained it. His shirt looked rediculous now on his body as his abs and obliques were entirely uncovered. I heard the sound of breaking threads, and a slow rip as the sleeves of the shirt split to reveal his massive arms, striated, and corded with pulsing veins. The sleeves fell away, and the point of the v-neck split, and tore the fulllength of the shirt. Unconfined, his upper body burst forth. He had to be at least three-hundred pounds, and still growing.

The bulge in the front of his jeans was pulsating, and his balls were now starting to crowd up into the area as well. The seams of his jeans tore and split violently open as his quads spilled out. Like an errupting volcano, his zipper gave out, and the red fabbric of his boxer-briefs forced its way through. With a final weak bit of resistance, his jeans nearly exploded from his body and fell to the floor. His boxer-briefs maintained a few more moments of restraint until they too gve out and his cock's head fell, slapping just below the knees. I heard the sound of bones popping again as he reached in impossible size of what had to be over four-hundred pounds.

He grew in spurts now, each spurt adding more mass and definition. He was aprroximately 8' tall, and i watched as he looked down at me with a smile. He flexed every group of muscles individually, causing them to double in size. Arms, chest, abs, lats, thighs, and finally calves. His cock was nearly to the floor, and his balls were too big to describe. Finally, the growth slowed and stopped. He looked down over his body, and ran a hand over each group of muscle. Catching me off gaurd, he reached down and picked me up. He lay down on the floor, and put me on top of him, using his chest as my pillow. I could hear his heartbeat like a drum inside his chest.
I spoke, uncertain as he wrapped his arms around ne, causing his muscles to bunch up around my torso and head. "Brian, i don't understand, I thought you were straight...."
"I am" His voice still had its softness, but now with a deep masculine resonance. I just want to do this for you."
He switched on the television, and we lay there watching as I cuddled into his body. I pictured an image in my mind, and closed my eyes. 'Now.'
He moaned softly, and I flet his body underneath me begin to grow again as I smiled comfortable in his tightening embrace........
__________________________________________________ _____________

[color=red]There ya have it, Parts 13, & 14. Hope you all enjoy'em. Lemme know whatcha think, kiddiez, and I'll see you all at Part 15....[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Lover_Boy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
hmm...

Brian may consider himself straight but I think he just admitted to being Bi... that's cool most Bi's have a preferrence one way or the other... and his is hetro... This is nice... Brian loves Tony deeply and wanted to express that to him... and Andy felt the same way... Sex as an expression of love rather than just for physical gratification... IMO that is it's proper place So I guess Shane and Brian are close friends... "bloody brothers?" again cool love doesn't require sex, but sex should have some level of love as a precursor... I like it.

We also have some clearification of Tony's powers... they only express what is in the "front" of his mind... this is good he can't make the mistake that the Krell and Morbius did in "Forbiben Planet", "Monsters from the Id!!!"... (the prototype for "StarTrek" and first "A" budget SciFi movie... if you haven't seen it I recommend it highly it is a true classic) but this also means he can alter minds if he specificly choses to...

Tony is definitly being tested and he's passing so far but has yet to do what ever it is the Saint and Deez are looking for. But it appear that he may have come close at least once... but he hasn't quite made it all the way yet...

The introduction of Alchemy and the chem teacher, Mr. Kreed is interesting... There are lots of symbology games to play with that and can be tied back to "Morning Star"... but I think that may be finding a pattern in noise... the more data you have the more obscure the real intent becomes...

I didn't have the impression that Tony was heavy at the start, I saw him as being sort of on the skinny side of average not overly muscular, but you have him chubby, cool. I think that makes his not using his power on himself remarkable. He must be very well adjusted somehow... In the world I lived in, being a chubby kid was torture and to be openly gay on top of that would have only made it worst.... One might say he's almost acting like a saint.... ??? no, that's to easy...

Look forward to more... next time... I expect Mr Kreed has a dream or two that Tony can help him with.... ??? Great story....

Ender....

Last edited by Ender; November 19th, 2004 at 07:09 AM.
  #3   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2004, 09:25 PM
A Lover of Muscle

So....

[color=red]So, Ender, you're the only reader that replied. I was wondering if I'd gone overboard with this growth, and it appears I may have. Either that, or no one had time to read today. [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]To you, Ender, I tip my hat. You are a most intuitive reader. You've won the prize. Sadly, for me, I believe it was also you that said you weren't interested in the prize. Either you're good with deductive reasoning, or my story plots are pathetically ransparent.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Also, you were quite correct. I'm a big fan of symbolism. The mention of Alchemy was completely intentional and provides a small clue to other plotlines/characters. Kudos! [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]I will be posting Part 15 in the near future, kiddiez. Until then, have a blast and keep reading....[/color]
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 12:57 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Awesome!

Hi Lover_Boy... The growth scene where Brian grows huge was awesome!! Huge, giant muscle!! More! More! Trust me, that's what everybody loves about this site... MuscleGROWTH.

Tony should look for some scawny, skinny geek who gets picked on all the time. A kid who's a weakling and gets pushed around for being a... geek. Suddenly, the kid grows into a huge muscle man, thanks to Tony's Power!

It's really fun when someone's muscles explode while the victim has NO IDEA what's happening to him and who's doing it. Tony could do that to his friends, as a "Christmas present" Hehehe...

Tony's become a very likeable character. You're doing a great job by making the reader care about him, so please don't allow Deez and Saint to do anything TOO dramatic to him (that's just my opinion OK? You're the writer- do whatever you want, it's your story. I'm giving you MY opinion, which is what you asked for...)

This was the best chapter yet! What a fun story! Keep up the good work!

This has been the most enjoyable story I've read on this forum during the past six months... And that says alot!

Kudos to you!

Rex

PS. Is Tony going to use his power on himself? It would be fun to see what he would do, if he were to stand before a large mirror, and imagine himself growing huge, titanic, massive, bulging muscles.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 01:04 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hi Lover_Boy, it's me again!

Check out this story, which I wrote back in March, 8 months ago! Does it sound familiar?

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=11054

I just wanted to show you one of my stories. I hope I can inspire you to write more.

Rex
Scriptboy on CYOC
Author of 60-plus chapters of "Ty's Power" on CYOC
  #6   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 02:03 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Don't Worry

Hey Lover_Boy

I don't think you have to worry about too much growth when posting here...

Good story, by the way.

Best regards,
no name
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

?????

Lover_Boy...

Your story is great fun... really I don't know what "prize" I might have said wasn't "interesting"... I grew up watching the original Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, and Alfred Hitchcock... and reading Arthur C. Clark... Your plot twists are good believe me... I was going to ask you if I was saying too much... I meant to provide you input on where I saw things were going... Sort of like the reverse of the commentary tracks on some DVD where the director or writer explains what they meant to be happening. I write some stories too and I wish people would tell me what they think I'm getting at so I know if I'm getting my idea across... I'll lay off or send it private if you want...

I like stories that require the reader is think and there are all too few stories like that these days... Your story is giving my brain a better work out that it's had in some time... I like to be a little ahead of the characters in the stories and then have the story surprise me by allowing me to make one assumption too many and then the plot slightly change the "lighting" on some clue and it takes the story in a new direction... Your not have Brian and Shane as a closeted couple was that kind of twist... that gives me a whole new world to project into... bravo...

You're juggling several plot lines quite effectively and I'm still not sure exactly where you are going with them or which one you intend as the main theme of the story... You're doing a great job... I'm sorry if I let a cat out of the bag too soon...

There's lots of place the story can go beyond the current plot lines there are several good places to bud new plot lines... and there are other characters to flesh out, by leaving them a bit vauge so for it keeps your options openn

Keep up the good work I'm enjoying the story, as I know Rex is (I pointed it out to him ) and I'm sure many of the lurkers are too...

Ender...

A little plug for my stories they're in the Ty's Power list at CYOC and the Ty's Power group at Yahoo... I go by niko_delphiki over there (Some one else had ender... Ender (Andrew Wiggin) is the title character in "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. There are several books involving Ender and other characters from "Ender's Game" I recommend all of them... Nikolia Delphiki is a chacacter in several of the stories.)

Last edited by Ender; November 20th, 2004 at 08:09 AM.
  #8   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
As far as "too much growth," I think I would agree with some of the other comments people have posted to this thread. That this is a forum for growth, so no matter what there is always going to be somebody to whom the growth will appeal.
Personally--and I do just bring this up to make a point not to attack you at all--I really like 'proportionate' growth. Now, of course, in growing a twink into a chippendale, his proportions are obviously going to be changed, but I usually go for the approximately proportionate, where things are roughly what they could be.
Nevertheless, I'm still very into big growth. Although I'd rather have an 8 foot character before one with an 8 foot chest on a 6 foot body, I still dig the growth as much as the next guy (or, to be fair, gal) does.
So, to my real point, from my perspective I thought it was very interesting to see how Tony did not keep Brian in 'proportion.' Specifically, I'm referring to: "His cock was nearly to the floor, and his balls were too big to describe." That's one big dick!
To me, this says Tony wasn't interested in gaining direct sexual satisfaction intercourse from Brian after he grew him. Unless he had intended to augment himself accordingly, Tony could never have taken a penis that big in any of his orifices; the best he could have accomplished would have been an unusual variety of "hand job" or more fairly "full-body job."
I dunno what I think of it; I think it is a testament to Tony's character (and not an unflattering one, might I add).
But what also caught my attention was that Brian wasn't pissed about that; clearly, he appreciated it. However, Brian remained sweet instead of cocky (hah), and in fact even said he was only doing this for Tony's enjoyment. So it seems that even Brian can see that Tony isn't as interested in making himself change or getting tons of sex as he is in making those he cares about happy.
In an archive with plenty of muscle growth and ensuing domination incedence, it is both surprising and refreshing to see a cast of characters such as these, whose honesty and genuineness far outweigh any vice or malice. Congrats, you have enriched this forum and respective archives with your story, LoverBoy!
Keep up the good work!

Things happen.
  #9   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Wow....!!!!

[color=red]Wow!!! I think this is the most/longest replies I've gotten here. I'm touched that all of you enjoy my story so much! [/color][color=#ff0000]For those of you wondering about "the prize" Ender mentioned, allow me to clarify: [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]In an earlier post (Part 9, I think) I put forth a challenge for my readers to guess what Lucifer Saint and Deez were up to. Jokingly (or seriously-not sure which), I said that the first person to guess would win a personally administered bubble bath/massage. [/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Ender, I wasn't angered by your guesses. I merely wanted to compliment you on what seems to be a rare natural intuitiveness. In fact, you've provided a nice reader's commentary for the other readers to follow along with my narration.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]rextorres, your "Ty" story is indeed close to mine. I enjoyed reading what your link provided. Keep up the good work. And I agree with you on subject matter for stories. It's quite fun to watch some poor, little kid that get picked on for what nature left them with and see them get their just due. And thankyou also for your comment on Tony. He is a nice guy, and very likeable. He's everything I'm not.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]sexiscriptor, I find your opinion of my story flattering. I too enjoy the proportionate growths, but I wanted to put something in this story for the fans of all muscle growths. This one was for those who enjoy the "muscle-giant" stories. Also, you are an astute observer of characterization. You were correct in your statement about Brian. He has indeed come to care about Tony. Not quite with the same depth that Tony feels for him. But deep none the less.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]To the rest of you, I also extend my gratitude for your proolonged readership. Without you all, my story would've fallen flat and expired by Part 5. If I missed mention of anyone in my replies here, I apologize. It wasn't intentional. Thanx again, and I'll be posting Part 15 in the near future. In case anyone is interested, I posted the first part of a story in the Continuous Muscle Growth Forum for those of you who would like to take a story of mine and write it how you'd like to see it go. I shall be posting Part 15 in the near future. Until then, kiddiez, keep readin'........[/color]
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2004, 08:59 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

sexiscriptor: I think we really agree more then you may think. I agree with you proportional or rather symetrical muscle is my preference.

I'm an engineer and if things exceed practical limits it bothers me... To scale a human to 25ft won't work I'm sorry, frankly if you had a "workable" 25ft man he wouldn't look very human any more... Yes, I like SciFi more than pure fantasy Even in the 7-8 ft range the human form has problems... It can be done briefly but the being would not be maintainable over an extended period of time. Also most of these "universes" are based on the real world and return to to the reality from time to time and most of the characters spend most of their time there so they need to be able to "fit in." People 7ft and over don't really fit in the real world. It's ok to have a fantasy world where any thing goes but if you're anchored in the real world I think things need to revert to what can be maintained in the real world between "adventures." Or you need to create some reason that explains why it can be that way... All universes have and need rules that can't be violated without a reason and the reason the rule can be violated should be stated...

I said earlier I wouldn't want to have a body like the Incredible Hulk but it would be fun to try it out for a while... But not on a perminent basis... Gymnast or lighter weight High School/College wrestler is more to my tastes..."Stealth Muscle"...with clothes they just look fit... lose the clothes and they're a living work of art...

Lover_Boy: Thanks I was concern I had said too much... Oh that "prize," actually I would rather let Tony have his way with me... afterward the bath and message might be a lot of fun...

Ender...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options