The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge---Six.

When Branko finally stopped laughing, his eyes hardened into black, flinty diamonds and his mouth was tight and grim. He started rubbing his hands together in a hand-washing motion, that singular act causing every inch of his body to harden and flex with intimidation. Throughout, he kept his eyes fixed on Cole and Tanner, almost daring them to look away with a small, self-satisfied grin.

'Yes, I can see now that you recognize me,' His deep, manly voice rumbled. 'Of course, I have changed a little...maybe put on a bit more size.' Branko started flexing his biceps, growling as he contracted them. Raising both arms to the side, he bunched them up like rock-hard volleyballs, each as big as his head. 'Yeah, he said, eyeing the boys, you ain't seen nothing yet!' He started flexing even harder, his shirt sleeves starting to show the strain. Grunting even harder, he kept up the pressure, causing his biceps to inflate right in front of their eyes. His shirt finally gave way, shredding with a loud RRRIPPP! as Branko grinned triumphantly.

Grabbing his shirt at the collar, he ripped it from his torso, making room for his 68" chest and furry, bloated muscle belly. 'FUCKING KING KONG MUSCLE BELLY!' he yelled, pounding it with his fist. Grabbing a barbell, he braced it against his belly muscling it inward from either end. Slowly he bent it around his belly, dominating the thick bar with his own flesh, before tossing it across the room. Then he started flexing, hitting continuous most-musculars, turning from boy to boy to display his power. Then he walked over to Jacob, standing right in front of him. He pushed his huge basket right at Jacob's mouth, grabbing his head violently as he tried to pull away. Branko closed his eyes, trapping Jacob's head in his huge hands, rubbing his pulsing crotch all over Jacob's head and face, pumping him in the mouth.

'Stop it!' Tanner shouted, 'leave my brother alone!'

Branko dropped Jacob's head, turning to face Tanner, his eyes cold and scary. 'Oh.... how sweet! Look at Tanner defending his brother!' Branko's crotch was gargantuan, the zipper on his pants looking about to burst. Looking down at Jacob, he added, I guess your brother here never told you about our special friendship? What do you say, Jacob, should I tell him.... or should you? Everyone was looking at Jacob, who looked aside sheepishly. Branko placed one arm around Jacob's neck, flexing his concrete biceps menacingly.

'What's up, cat got your tongue?!' Jacob was starting to choke, grasping at his neck before Branko dropped him abruptly. Branko moved his foot over to Jacob's crotch, applying slight pressure. Jacob felt himself reacting, unable to disguise his lust, he felt humiliated.

'Believe it or not, it all started that day on the schoolyard---you know when you were saved by your little boyfriend here.' Branko seemed to be choking on the words. I had every intention of getting you back, but the teachers kept me under tight surveillance, thwarting every opportunity. I was furious; before that day I ruled the school, and after that I was nothing. So I decided to go back home to Romania, and I stayed there for a few years. I really liked it there, and I managed to do really well in school. That's why, when I came back they put me ahead one grade. That's where I met Jacob.

'As soon as I saw your brother, I decided to target him, so that I could get back at you. He didn't trust me at first, and obviously we were a pretty unlikely pair, but of course no wimp like him could resist hanging out with a stud like me. It's not like he had any other friends.' Jacob's eyes widened as Branko told his story, even as he was moaning with pleasure from the pressure of Branko's foot. 'In time he told me about how attached you and Cole were and how jealous he was of your relationship. One day he started crying, and told me how he wished he'd been the one to save you from me. That's when I saw my chance. I told him that it was obvious that you two didn't care about him, and that he had to get strong so that nobody could ever hurt him again. Of course, he started begging to look like me---like a fucking Musclegod!' Taking his foot off Jacob he started flexing again, putting on a devastating display of muscle. Jacob started moaning again, his crotch tenting.

Looking at Cole and Tanner, Branko continued. 'See how he loves my power? He can't get enough of it---I can make him cum just by looking at me.' He grabbed Jacob by the hair. 'You, get up here and sniff my armpits--fuckin' lick them clean!' Jacob was red from humiliation from being controlled in front of Tanner and Cole, but he couldn't help himself. He scrambled up, licking and sniffing at Branko's soaked armpits, burying his nose deep inside. At that moment, he didn't care how Branko used or degraded him, he just knew he had to submit to the biggest, strongest man he'd ever known.

'FUCK YEAH, YOU PUSSY! YOU'RE SUCH A LUCKY LITTLE BITCH! INHALE THAT SHIT---DEEP, I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN TWO DAYS!' Jacob was licking him all over now, lost in a frenzy of lust as he worshipped the tectonic plates of Branko's upper body. Branko smiled down in complete superiority. Tanner and Cole couldn't believe what they were seeing.

'As you can both see, I have him under my complete control. So then I decided it was time to introduce him to my secret. When I was back home in Romania, my uncle started giving me some pills. He wanted to use me as his own personal experiment. When I started taking them, I couldn't believe the changes. My muscles started growing immediately , and I didn't even have to work out! I started to feel invincible!'

Looking down at himself, he said, 'So in the last four years I created this masterpiece. And now I am truly a God!' Looking back down at Jacob, he added, 'Take my shoes off--- and kiss my feet, slave. NOW!' Jacob pulled off Branko's shoes, tugging at his socks desperately. He exposed what was inside, giddy at the sight of his broad, thick muscle toes and brawny strong feet. His mouth was on them immediately, kissing and slurping loudly. Tanner looked away in disgust.

'So I started giving the pills to Jacob. At first I made him pay me, but once I knew he was addicted to them, I started to extract a different kind of payment.' Fixing his eyes on Cole now, he said, 'but of course you know that, don't you? You saw it that day in the room. It's obvious now from the look on Tanner's face that it wasn't him that day.' Tanner looked at Cole then, confusion and sadness on his face. Cole struggled to explain, finally just mouthing the words, 'I'm sorry.'

'Of course he was reluctant at first, but the pull of all that muscle was stronger. Despite his guilt over his girlfriend, there was no way he was going to go back to being pathetic and weak like before. Plus, he was trying to do it all for you---to win you back. So he had to take it like a man--or should I say--a woman! All to keep his fix!'

Getting restless, Branko ripped open his pants, unleashing his muscle cannon. His engorged cock stood straight out, veiny and thick, the giant purple head demanding attention. Branko grabbed Jacob again, impaling his mouth, stretching it to the limit. Violently, he rammed in and out, selfishly pursuing his own pleasure as Jacob gagged.

'SO EVERYTIME I WOULD TAKE YOUR BROTHER, SOAK HIM IN MY PISS, BLUDGEON HIM WITH MY MONSTER COCK, MAKE HIM CLEAN OUT MY ASS WITH HIS TONGUE, OR CHOKE HIM UNTIL HE BEGGED ME TO STOP WITH HIS EYES, I'D IMAGINE IT WAS YOU!' Branko was screaming now, completely losing control. He struggled to calm down. 'That I was paying you back for humiliating me that day. And now, thanks to your own brother, that day has finally arrived!'

Branko started groaning, his whole body tensing as he clamped down on Jacob's head. With a final gasp, he was cumming, pumping bucket loads of spunk down Jacob's captive throat, as his body trembled and shook in ecstasy. When he was finally done, he cruelly tossed Jacob off of his cock, stroking it with his massive fist. Looking at Tanner again, he said, 'Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from,' his still steel-hard cock lending silent support as it pointed at Tanner like a guided missile.

Branko stepped towards him, but Cole jumped in front.

'OVER MY DEAD BODY, BRANKO!'

Branko smiled, mirthlessly. 'Whatever you say....' He raised a giant fist, backhanding Cole who flew across the room. Branko grabbed Tanner with one hand, tossing him over to Jacob. 'Hold him---I'm going to destroy this one first!'

'Jacob, don't!' Tanner protested, as Jacob closed his arms around him, trapping him inside his muscle. Tanner almost passed out from his brother's animal scent. Jacob just nodded at his master.

'Good. As for you Cole, it looks like you've had a pill or two yourself. Feels great, doesn't it? But do you actually think you have what it takes to go up against ME?!' Branko started laughing again. 'I suggest you give up now, and let me fuck you up the ass, before I show you how it feels when I don't ask for permission.'

Cole stood, looking down at Branko with every inch of advantage in his greater height. He was definitely an impressive specimen, taller than Branko, with a physique that was hugely muscled, beautifully proportional and practically glowing with vigour and youth. Branko on the other hand radiated pure, beast-like power. He was harder and wider, with thick, dense slabs of impossible muscle jutting out everywhere. He looked capable of lifting the entire garage overhead.

'I'm not scared of you, Branko,' Cole sneered. Tanner looked on, his heart in his throat. Branko chuckled. 'Well you should be.' He punched Cole in the stomach, holding his fist there as he propelled him backwards towards the wall. He trapped him there, all 6'4" of him, grinding his fist deeper as Cole writhed in pain. He head-butted Branko, their heads connecting with a loud CRACCKK! but Branko just laughed, licking the blood that trickled down from his forehead. He lifted his other fist, punching the concrete wall, opening up a huge crater next to Cole's head.

'YOU CAN'T HURT ME!' Branko hissed. 'I TOLD YOU--I'M A GOD NOW!' He still was controlling Cole with one hand, and desperately, Cole kneed him in the groin with all his strength. But Branko just laughed again as if nothing had happened. Cole shook his head in fear and disbelief. 'I'M TOO STRONG FOR YOU LITTLE MAN! BESIDES, THAT PART OF ME HAS NEVER BEEN HARDER, THINKING ABOUT HOW I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HOLE!' Cole screamed in frustration, lashing out blindly he managed to poke Branko in the eye. Branko tossed him to the ground, his eyes flaming with anger. He straddled Cole, reaching down, viciously ripping the rest of the clothes from his body. Cole struggled to get away, but was completely at Branko's mercy.

Branko spit in his face, looking at Tanner cruelly. 'You see, your boyfriend is nothing. 'I OWN HIM, JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER. AND SOON I WILL OWN YOU TOO!' Tanner ignored him, silently supporting Cole in his struggle. Branko grabbed Cole's naked body, picking him off the ground. In one smooth motion he pressed him overhead, his arms not straining in the least. Then he started walking around the room, parading him, his hard brutal body gleaming with sweat as he toyed with his huge victim. Walking over to Tanner and Jacob, he stopped, holding Cole aloft like nothing. He flexed up and down on his huge calves, taunting them with his herculean power. His cock was so rigid, you could have hung 45 pound plates from it!

Bored, he tossed Cole clear across the room, where he curled into a fetal position.

'Cole are you ok?', Tanner cried, disconsolate.

Roaring in victory, Branko shot another load, humiliating Jacob and Tanner by soaking them in his seed. He savoured his victory, having decimated all three of them.

He sat down on a weight bench, menacing them with his silence. 'Well, Cole, nice try...no really you put up a good fight. You probably thought you'd do better with all that muscle. But you see there's one thing you don't know. The pills you took have only one important directive---that you never take more than one at one time. It's obvious that Jacob didn't listen, and I could tell by the size of your growth that you had taken more than one. You see, if you do that, you will grow huge and muscular. But over time, you will lose your strength and eventually, your size too.'

Jacob looked at Branko, suddenly alarmed. 'That's right, Jacob, you didn't listen to me--and now you're going to pay the price. You're going to go back to the wimp you once were. Oh, and by the way...it's irreversible. You see, I've only taken one pill at a time, for the last few years, and that is way I am huge and invincible! The only thing that could have made me more powerful was working out, but I don't think I've done too bad, considering!'

Jacob released his grip on Tanner, his body slumping dejectedly. Branko looked at Jacob pitilessly, mocking him. 'Boo Hoo, Jacob, I guess you're going to end up with no-one. Because... of course I don't need you anymore.'

Wild-eyed, Jacob scrambled over to Branko, pawing at a muscular calf. 'No please, Branko, don't leave me, I need you...I worship you!' He started kissing Branko's calf muscles, licking at the salty, sweaty skin.

'GET OFF OF ME, WORM!' Branko yelled. 'I ONLY WANT YOUR BROTHER NOW! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU!' Jacob crawled away, defeated. Branko turned to Tanner lustily, and Tanner's heart sank, looking at the unstoppable muscle man. Branko turned back toward Jacob, who looked at him eagerly.

'Well, there is one last thing you can do---Deliver your brother to me!'

Jacob hesitated. Tanner looked at him, his eyes pleading. 'Jacob, don't do this!' Jacob grabbed Tanner, holding him him roughly. Branko was smiling again, licking his lips. Then Jacob pulled Tanner behind him, shielding him with his body.

'No, Branko. Not this time.' Choking up, he looked over at Cole. 'I can't believe how stupid I've been, helping this monster. What I've done to you and my brother--I don't expect you to ever be able to forgive me. But I won't help you anymore---I don't care what you do to me!'

Furious Branko approached, his muscles pulsating. 'YOU DARE TO DEFY ME! I COULD BREAK YOU WITH ONE HAND! GIVE HIM TO ME NOW!'

Jacob stared at him, impassive. 'I said, No!'

'Then I'll just take him from you myself!' Branko pulled Jacob off the ground, but Jacob clung to him around the waist, using every last ounce of his strength to slow Branko down.

'COLE, TANNER, I'll fight him--just get out of here!'

BRANKO was bucking like an enraged beast, trying to dislodge Jacob who held on valiantly. Cole ran over to Tanner, trying to pick him up. Tanner pushed him off, defiantly. 'No, Cole, I won't leave my brother here---Branko will kill him!'

Cole was desperate, not knowing what to do. He looked around frantically, praying for a miracle, and that's when he saw it----a single, white pill laying on the floor. Glancing over at Branko and Jacob, he picked it up quickly, passing it to Tanner. 'I guess it's your turn buddy.' Tanner swallowed it, bracing himself for the change.

Branko and Jacob were struggling mightily, until with one final muscular effort, Branko heaved Jacob against the wall. Flexing in triumph, Branko moved in, determined to finish Jacob off, but he found himself taken aback by the look on Jacob's face. Because, though Jacob was bloodied and broken, he was smiling--in fact, grinning from ear-to-ear, as he looked over Branko's shoulder at the new muscle monster growing behind him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
kennworships (March 19th, 2014)
  #2   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:17 AM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
UNBELIEVABLE! Didn't think this story could get any better. It's got desperate love and betrayal and sexy description of a variety of muscular body types. Thanks so much!
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 04:52 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
wow! ...

... intense!
  #4   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 10:09 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
omg amazing as always!!! maybe better... i almost started crying when tanner was pleading with jacob to protect him... YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fantastic, i agree with all the posters above me. and yay for big tanner
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic