The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle .. part 5

Kyle sparkled and enthused with excited expectation as I helped him wash and dress before dealing with his appetite. I had never seen him quite so animated, so talkative or so impatient. Exhilarated by the small changes that had already given his wasted little body a degree of strength he had never known before, he was already feeling like a man transformed. Now he was eager to discover what more progress might be achieved and was getting tetchy at my delay in satisfying his now ravenous hunger. When I finally assisted him back into his motorized wheelchair, freshly scrubbed and with one of my clean T shirts draped incongruously over his skeletal shoulders, he held onto my forearm and ran his mouth over it like he was munching at a meaty rib of pork. Snatching away my arm, I laughed at his theatrics and headed off to the kitchen to prepare him a feast.

Kyle’s impatience with my culinary skills destroyed any prospect of the two of us sitting down together to enjoy a civilized lunch. He buzzed around the kitchen in his mobile chair, snatching at the plates of food as soon as they were prepared. A small pile of chicken breasts disappeared in this way, stuffed into his mouth and devoured as if he was a starving wolf. Likewise a six egg omelet, which I had been hoping to enjoy a little of myself, was crammed in and quickly swallowed. He ate greedily and noisily, oblivious to the mess that formed around his mouth and dropped into his lap. When my initial amusement at his impatience began to turn to undisguised irritation, I filled a beaker with milk, mixed him a protein shake and pressed it into his hands.

“Here ... drink this and stop snatching at everything in sight before you end up sinking your teeth into the worktop and get a mouthful of teak.”

He pressed the drink to his lips and drained it in seconds. Then he stared pensively into the empty beaker, wiped the milky mustache from his top lip and turned his angry blue eyes on me, his face dark and surly.

“So you don’t appreciate my new eating habits? Well tough shit, John. You of all people must have known I would be hit with a raging hunger and an urge to eat. I’m sorry if I’m offending against your sensitivities and messing up your kitchen, but once I’ve built more muscle I’ll be able to get out of your face and see to my own needs.”

I reeled back in astonishment. This was a side of Kyle I had never seen before. Suddenly I was panicked at the thought of upsetting him, maybe even losing him. But my first reaction was to strike out against his unexpected flash of anger.

“Ha! Once you’ve built more muscle?” I yelled. “Oh that’s choice, Kyle, that’s really choice! You seem to forget the small matter of my formula injections. Without those you haven’t a hope of seeing any more muscle.”

We glared angrily at one another for several fraught seconds until the red mist behind my eyes was replaced by remorse at my rash outburst. I broke the caustic eye contact and made the first move at mending fences.

“Uh … Kyle … I’m really sorry … I didn’t mean …”

“It’s okay, John, it’s just me getting over-excited and uptight about the changes in me.” His angry scowl resolved into a sheepish grin. “I guess you must think I’m ungrateful. And you’re right about my eating habits – I’ve been eating like a greedy pig. But I’ve never experienced hunger like this before and the urge to eat is hard to control. I guess I’ll try to show better manners in future.”

I acknowledged his apology with a consoling hand on his bony shoulder.

“It’s alright, Kyle. The obsessive hunger is something I learned about when the formula was used at the lab. I should have been better prepared for it, and in future I will be. I’m going to get myself organized so that there will always be a ready-to-eat food supply whenever you … “

My contrition was abruptly interrupted by Kyle, who threw back his head and let rip with a bloodcurdling yell. I jerked my hand from his shoulder and jumped back in alarm. Then I stood in horrified fascination as first his face and neck and then his skinny forearms turned bright red. He began to tremble, much as he had done that morning on the bed. Then dark purple veins, gorged with blood, turned his neck and forearms into a pulsating latticework. Recovering my composure, I lunged forward and fastened both my hands onto one of his forearms.

“Kyle!” I yelled. “Are you in pain? Are you alright?”

“ROWRRRR”, he bellowed like a wild animal cornered, raising his arm effortlessly and throwing me off with such force that I crashed into a cupboard and sank to the floor. From there I watched dumbly as the potent combination of formula and protein played an awesome game with Kyle’s frail little body – except that his body was beginning to look noticeably less frail with every passing second. I gawped as his neck and forearms pumped and twitched, slowly thickening and reshaping with cords of muscle and sinew. I could only guess at what was happening to the rest of his upper body concealed beneath the T shirt, but it was quite obvious there was activity there too.

Kyle was being altered, reshaped and reformed with muscle before my very eyes and I was transfixed and hopelessly aroused by the sight. My hand was at my crotch, massaging the swelling dick that was now throbbing wildly in anticipation. As the induced convulsion at last began to ebb in Kyle’s body, he raised his thickened forearms and stared at them in awe. As I watched his incredulous delight at his enhanced body, my unruly dick exploded hot cum into my pants. Kyle turned his face towards me and grinned.

“Wow!” he beamed. “What a rush!”

“Yeah, you ain’t kidding” I mumbled, a smile of dumb satisfaction on my face.

Still reveling in his growth spurt, Kyle pushed up a sleeve of his T shirt and flexed an arm, making the bicep swell into an impressive ball of muscle. Chuckling delightedly at the undeniable evidence of muscle growth, he grabbed at the waistband of the shirt and hauled it up to his chin. Staring down at his waist he let out a long low whistle of appreciation.

“Holy Moly, John, I’ve got abs! Come and see!”

Still recovering from the pleasure of my climax, I crawled across the floor and used the wheelchair to stagger to my feet, hoping he was too engrossed in his own triumph to notice the telltale wet patch spreading across my pants. The only problem was, now that I was this close to the object of my lust, my dick had already started to throb once more. I stared down at Kyle and gasped at the unmistakable evidence of abdominal muscles. They were nowhere near being a cobblestone six-pack, but at that thrilling moment I had no doubt they would soon form an impregnable wall of muscle. Kyle abruptly tired of his abs and went back to feeling his bicep as he distracted himself by flexing his arm. He looked somewhat disappointed.

“Hmm, if I’m honest the muscles are nothing to write home about”, he pouted.

Tearing my eyes away from his hot pumping bicep, I tackled his impatience.

“Kyle, what are you talking about? This is only Day One lunchtime, and what you’ve so far achieved is nothing short of awesome. No doubt you’ll be even stronger by tonight, and then who knows what a second dose of formula will induce tomorrow.”

Kyle stared up at me glumly. Then his face lit up in a mischievous grin. Clamping a hand around my wrist he pulled down with unexpected force, toppling me onto the wheelchair. My full weight was now pressing onto his skinny thighs, but he seemed totally unfazed by it. Then he hooked an arm around my neck and dragged my face down to his, holding me immobile in a powerful arm lock, nose to nose with his handsome face. I felt a hand probe my soiled pants, then he grinned.

“Tsk, tsk, John. Just can’t control yourself when you’re around me, can you?”

My face turned beetroot red, which only caused his grin to widen. Then he leaned forward, brushed my lips with a tender kiss and dropped his voice to a conspiratorial whisper.

“I don’t know why you should be so embarrassed, John. I know that you’re getting as much out of this as I am, and I’m totally cool with that. In fact I couldn’t be more pleased, so chill out little buddy.”

Oblivious of my growing boner I broke his grip, pushed myself off the wheelchair and put on what I hoped was a convincing smile.

“Less of the little buddy, Kyle”, I laughed. “You’ve a long way to go before you’ll be kicking any sand in my face.”

His face clouded over again and he stared down at his shriveled legs.

“It doesn’t look like I’ll be doing any kind of kicking. The formula doesn’t seem to be working below my waist for some strange reason.” He looked up at me with appealing eyes. “You got any theories on that one, Mr Scientist?”

“No, I’m afraid I haven’t a clue why not. I was thinking maybe I could try massaging your wasted leg muscles to see if they might be coaxed into action.”

He grinned again.

“Jeeze John, what are you like? Any excuse to touch me up!”

We both giggled at his joke and I was relieved that his disappointment had lifted. I knelt down beside the chair and hugged him.

“Oh Kyle … I’m so happy for you. And yes you’re totally right about me. I’m just smitten by you. I love having you around, and it’s a major turn-on just imagining how big and muscular you’re going to become.”

I ran a hand down one of his skinny legs and sighed, baffled by why the muscles were not responding like those in his upper body.

“I guess it’s a possibility that your legs are never going to improve. Still, I can think of lots of awesome guys paralyzed from the waist down who went on to achieve amazing things and become great athletes.”

Now it was Kyle’s turn to sigh. He was clearly deeply disappointed and not to be consoled. Unfortunately the rest of the day was about to depress his spirits even further. Like his unresponsive leg muscles, I had no logical explanation for why Kyle would make no further progress that day, despite a persistent appetite that was satiated with further helpings of food and protein shakes. By evening, as I was preparing his second injection of formula, he had sunk into a sullen, despondent mood. He looked on with disinterest as I pushed up the sleeve of his T shirt and eased the needle into his upper arm. I made yet another attempt at raising his spirits.

“Last night I had some difficulty finding a muscle on your upper arm. Tonight I’ve just pumped formula into a very distinct and toned tricep. I think you should be pleased with your progress. Who knows what tomorrow might bring.”

Kyle turned his dulled blue eyes on me.

“That’s just it, John. I don’t have the patience to wait for tomorrow. I’m desperate to be free of this wasted body, and I want it today.”

Feeling I would only be wasting my reserves of good cheer, I abandoned all further attempts at improving his mood in favor of helping him wash and get ready for bed. Once I had him comfortably settled I gave him a long, lingering hug, doused all the lights and headed for my room. For once, I drifted off into unconsciousness almost immediately and enjoyed a deep and untroubled sleep.

I thought nothing more about Kyle until I was wakened early the next morning by the insistent buzz of the alarm clock. Damn, I must have set it automatically despite my reluctance to return to work at the lab today. I slipped out of bed and padded towards the kitchen, my nose following an inviting aroma of coffee. But this time I paused at the guest room door long enough for curiosity to get the better of me. Pushing open the door, I walked in.

Kyle’s bed was empty. I looked around in growing alarm before remembering how he had managed to pull himself into his wheelchair yesterday. That was when a light came on in my sleepy head. Of course! The coffee aroma I had sniffed in the hallway - Kyle had obviously beaten me to the kitchen and was probably already fixing breakfast. Smiling at my slow-wittedness, I turned and headed for the kitchen, barging in on a scene of total chaos. Upended plates and scraps of food littered every worktop and were scattered across the floor. And there, sitting in the centre of the mess was Kyle, smirking up at me cockily like a defiant, unrepentant little boy who’d just been caught raiding the cookie jar. The “little boy” image was certainly reinforced by his baby blue eyes and unruly mop of blonde curls, but there was nothing remotely childish about the magnificent upper body beneath that beautiful face.

My eyes washed over a muscled torso that would have been a credit to any athletic teen who had put in several punishing years in the gym. Clearly relishing my shock at his dramatic overnight change, Kyle began to put on a seductive display, shrugging his newly broad and muscled shoulders and puffing out his chest. Then he slowly rubbed a hand across his muscular pecs, his fingers lingering provocatively amongst what was now a light covering of manly hair. Then he let his hand drift slowly from his chest down the treasure trail on well-defined 6 pack abdominals, before finally clutching his crotch flirtatiously and winking up at me.

“I’ve made a few small changes”, he said in a deep, sexy voice. “I knew you’d approve.”

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; September 9th, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 09:22 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Im still intrigued and rather curious as to how Kyle will react to the formula later and you are shadowing it fervently. Raging beast? DEATH?!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:30 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great addition, Gideon! As always, looking forward to what comes next...?

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:46 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You've got me in the palm of yor hand - again! Great story! Wonderful combination of action and charged emotions! I'm really looking forward to where you take this one! That word "ascent" has such a range of meanings.
Mike
  #5   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:57 PM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
As usual you're playing your cards close to the vest, gideon. Lots of possible outcomes, all of them intriguing. Thanks for another great story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options