The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 12:46 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Ray" (The Beginning)

[color=red]I'm writing this story here for those of you who enjoy my work. A lot of you have given me suggestions on "A Deal's A Deal", so I decided to give you all a story you can take in whatever directions you desire. Here it is, and have fun....[/color]
[color=#ff0000]__________________________________________________ ______________[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]I walked into Erik's lab in the Sciences Bulding of the campus. Why is it that places like this always smell of anticeptic. I spotted him near a stack of boxes, checking inventory sheets on a clipboard. Erik was a typical twink. Tall, and thin. But was he ever a big hunk of cute. He had thick reddish-blonde hiar that he rarely had cut, but always combed. With deep green eyes, wire rimmed glases, a few freckles, and a bright smile, he looked like the Irish boy he was. I walked up behind him, and poked him in the ribs. He was always lost in his research, so he was easy to scare. Jumping, he turned around and immediately smiled upon seeing me.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Hi, Ray. Glad I could getcha away from your video games long enough to help me."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He didn't know it, but I'd had a crush on him since our senior year in highschool. As a result, I did just about anything he asked that required spending time with him. "Oh, they'll be there when I get back."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"I bet you haven't even unpacked anything but your PS2 yet, have ya?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I raised my hand, "Guilty." [/color]
[color=#ffffff]Actually, I had unpacked my second hand set of weights as well. I'd been working out for a while, hoping to beef up enough to draw his attentions away from other college jocks. I'd made progress, but apparently not enough to accomplish this. I had time. It was only the beginning of this year's first semester.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"So, what do you need me for today?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Well, I want you to help me set up some equipment. Nothing major, but it's all too heavy for one guy to lift and move." [/color]
[color=#ffffff]__________________________________________________ __________[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Wait....a little more....a bit more.....there!"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]We set the machine down with a <clunk>, and stood back. [/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Perfect. Everything's set up. Lets have lunch."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He walked over to a cooler, and produced a sack full of sandwiches, and soda. "Great, I'm starved. All that lifting and moving makes me hungry." I definitely could get away with skipping the workout tonight.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He handed me some, and we began to eat. "So, Ray, what do you think of Professor Randall's lab?" He was studying with one of his prefessors this year, and he was really excited about it.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I looked around without the slightest clue as to what any of it was for. I nodded my head as I munched on ham and cheese. trying to sound sincere. "It looks good. Very.......scientific."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He looked at me in silence for a moment and we both burst out laughing. Suddenly, he brightened. "Wanna see somethin' cool?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Uhhh, sure." I followed him to something covered by a throw cloth, fully prepared to see something boring.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]He whipped away the cloth cerimoniously, motioning toward the device like a grand showman. "Whaddya think?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I looked at it. I looked at him. "What is it?" [/color]
[color=#ffffff]It looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. It looked like some sort of ray gun with lights, switches, and various other things I couldn't identify. It stood almost as tall as he did, mounted on a tripod with a swivel base.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"It's professor Randall's newest prototype invention. He calls it the Mass-Converter', but it's mostly a ray for increasing the mass or quantity of something. Watch this...."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He flipped a switch on the device, and a small red light in a string of three lights illuminated. As it turned on, it began to hum. Low at first, but gradually growing louder.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Uhhh, Erik, I don't think we should be messing with that thing."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Oh, it's harmless. Just wait."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]The red light blinked out, and a yellow one lit up above it as the hum got a bit louder.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]Erik, please, turn it off."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He looked at me over the top. "Okay, okay, scaredy-cat. I'll turn it off...."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He flipped the switxh again, but it didn't turn off.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"What the.....?" He flipped the switch a few more times, but nothing happened. "It won't turn off. I don't understand. This switch has a failsafe in case anything goes wrong."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He grabbed the back, and turned it toward himself. It took me a second to realize that the barrel was pointing directly at me.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Erik, don't...!"[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]He looked up at me as I tried to scramble out of the way. The hum reached a high pitch, and a green light lit up. With a sound unlike anything I'd ever heard, a bolt of blue light shot from the barrel of the machine and struck me squarely in the chest. The force of it was like being hit with a small sledgehammer, and it sent me flying through the air. I landed amidst a bunch of boxes with a crash. The hum stopped, and the machine went silent. A few sparks errupted from the machine, and smoke drifted up from its rear compartment. Quickly, Erik unplugged the it, and ran over to me. He helped me stand up.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Are you alright?!"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I was't sure. There was a warm tingling sensation all through my body, and it took me a few seconds to be able to stand straight. "I....think so."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]He held his index and middle finger in front of me. "How many fingers am I holding up?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Two."
"Well, you seem alright. Ray, man, I'm really sorry."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and looked at him. "What in the hell possessed you to turn that thing on?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"I didn't think it went off by itself." Suddenly, he eyed me curiously.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"What? Did I grow a third eye, or something?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"No. Nothing's happening to you."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Good."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"No, not good. Professor Randall'a not gonna be happy that I messed with it. But he's gonna be even less happy that it didn't work."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Oh...."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Are you sure you're alright?"[/color]
[color=#ffffff]I grabbed my coat as I walked toward the door. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I feel tired all of a sudden. I'm gonna go back to my dorm. I'll stop by later to see ya."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]"Okay", he shouted after me "Get some rest."[/color]
[color=#ffffff]The door closed behind me and I made my way outside.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]As I trekked across the campus toward my dorm building, I couldn't shake the warm feeling all over my body. My limbs felt like I'd done a complete workout, and my jeans and t-shirt felt like they were constricting me. I entered my room, and locked the door behind me. I needed rest. I shrugged off my coat, and took off my shoes, heading for my bed. I stopped as I passed the full length mirror I kept to admire any progress I made from working out. My clothes not only felt more snug, but they looked more snug. My face looked different too. I gingerly touched my jaw, and it felt firmer. It must've been from all the heavy lifting today. I must've gotten a bit of a pump. Suddenly, the warm feeling got really intense, and my clothes felt like they were shrinking.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]I looked in the mirror in disbelief at what I saw. My neck was getting wider. As I watched, my adam's apple receded as the cords of muscle in my neck expanded. The swelling spread outward to the ridge of my shoulders as my traps rose prominently on either side of my neck. Next, the shoulders of my shirt puffed up as my deltoids started to become more rounded and defined, bulging outward. The sleeves of the shirt began to ride up, revealing mt arms. My triceps were defining themselves into a faint horse shoe shape as my biceps thickened and began to crawl slowly down to ward my elbow joint beneath the skin. My forearms swelled, becoming more sinewy, and my long fingered hands beefed up. I felt my shirt begin to fill out as my lats spread outward and increased the width of my torso, giving it a v-taper to my 32" waist. The prominence of my collar bone was disappearing as my pecs mounded up beneath the fabric of my shirt, and bulked out like inflating balloons. The tightness of my shirt revealed my abs clearly as each set enlarged and I could see the slightest hint of obliques through the fabric. My jeans were sudden'y a second skin as I saw my quads separate into their three main masses of muscle and swell out as I felt my quads push out. The tightness of my jeans had revealed the lump of my average sized-dick as it grew into a not-so-average sized lump; its positioning causing it to extend outward toward my left hip. The thickness of the lump increased as well, as the curvature at the crotch of my jeans spread and pushed downward where my balls were growing. The whole sight of increased mass in that area looked bizarre, and I had to widen my stance as my package grew. Turning to the side, I looked at my profile, and my eyes were drawn to my formerly non-existent glutes as they became a bigger, and rounded the butt of my jeans out.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]Finally, the growth stopped, and I looked in the mirror at what I'd become. I hadn't gotten too big. I basically had the size of a football player with the definition of a gymnast. My clothes were skin tight, and I flexed verious groups of muscles experimentally. Bouncing my pecs, i admired the little stress wrinkles that popped up along the seams at the shoulders and across the center as I did. I felt like i was looking at someone else's body, but it was my face in the mirror. I decided to wait a while to see Erik again. I stripped down to my boxer-briefs and was caught off guard for a mon=ment as I saw the way my new cock made the front of them vulge out. I laid in bed, and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep......[/color]
[color=#ffffff]__________________________________________________ ___________[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=red]There ya have it, kidz. A bit long for a first chapter, but I wanted the honors of the first growth. Anyhoo, here it is. Take it where ya want, and have fun with it........[/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Ray - part 2

Hello guys

Since no one seems to care for the Continuous Muscle Grwoth stories anymore, I really feel obligated to contribute with Lover_Boy's great story, becasue I know how frsutating it is to write a beggining of a story and never see it added by any one else but you...

Anyway, I hope you like my contribution, and even if you didn't, wirte you own sequel, try to make this story worth, like those wonderful stories Lover_Boy had written.

So, I give you Part 2

Muscl4life

Ray - Part 2

Erik couldn?t focus on his work ? he was worried about the incident with his friend Ray and the experimental machine ? ?What if Ray has some kind of delayed side-effect?? he pondered that for one second, feeling his spine freezing with fear, but then he dismissed that bad presage of his mind, trying to concentrate on his assignments for the day.

Just then, Professor Randall entered the lab ? he could be mistaken with a graduate, after all he was just 27 years old, 5?9? tall 170 pounds with a young face and great built for a PhD in Physics, dark brown hair tied in a neat pony tail, always wearing that white lab coat and an impeccable blue shirt underneath it ? ?Hell, Erik, how?s everything?? he greeted his assistant, and proceeded to his office. Erik barely had time to answer the greeting, because Dr. Randall just locked himself at his private office, like he usually did every day.

A few minutes later, Randall opened the door and walked to the machine. For one moment, Erik feared Dr Randall would find out about the latest facts just by looking at the machine, but fortunately he didn?t notice anything different, and proceeded as usual ? ?That was close!? the student thought as he returned to his calculations. The Professor carried something inside a metal box with extreme caution ? ?Erik, could you give me a hand here please??

?Sure, Professor, what you need from me??

?I?m installing this appliance at the prototype, it is the stabilizer?? Randall commented.

?Stabilizer, why are you adding this??

Randall now looked seriously at Erik ? ?I?ve been trying to obtain a mass increase converting the energy surrounding the subject, but I?ve been having some trouble to control such process ? most of the tests resulted in accidents ? you should have seen how many apples I?ve blown up with this beauty??

Now Erik was scared ? ?You mean this machine is actually working??

?Sure it is, Erik, I?m sorry if you couldn?t witness any test, but I wanted to keep it low-profile until everything is safe!? Randall smiled as he finished installing the stabilizer ? ?with this stabilizer, I?ll be able to control the exact rate of mass converting within the subject without any unwilling side-effects?

Erik feared for the worst ? he imagined his friend Ray exploding like a meat balloon, or becoming s huge blob of fat, and everything would be his fault!

?Excuse me Dr. Randall, but I have to solve a problem!? Erik said as he rushed through the doors, while the Professor paid attention to his machine ? ?What did you say Erik?? he asked but the lad was already gone.

Erik hoped it wasn?t too late ? he needed to find Ray and take him to see Dr. Randall as soon as possible! He rushed to Ray?s dorm and tried to open the door, but he had forgotten the keys ? Ray! RAY! Open the door PLEASE!? he screamed punching the wood as heavily as he could.
When the door finally opened, Erik?s worries and assumptions faded ? ?What?s the rush? What the hell is going on with you dude?? Ray asked in an angry tone ? ?I am trying to sleep here!?

Erik?s first reaction was pushing Ray inside the dorm and closes the door behind him ? ?oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!? he repeated as he noticed what had happened to his friend.

Ray still hadn?t understood what seemed to be the whole commotion about, until he remembered the growth ? You mean it wasn?t a dream?? He mumbled touching his now much bigger body, quickly realizing that it had indeed happen to him.

?Ray, I?m serious man! We gotta do something about it, before it?s too late!? Erik grabbed Ray?s enlarged arms and tried to shake them, but the truth was that Ray had gotten much heavier and bigger, so Erik could barely move the augmented bulk of his roommate.

?ERIK! PLEASE CALM DOWN! I?M FINE!? Ray held Erik?s body firmly and the young scientist went quiet at the same time ? ?I know this is a surprise, but I loved it! I look bigger than most of football players! That is awesome!?

?But you don?t understand, the stabilizer, Dr Randall had it installed so the apples would no longer explode!? Erik repeated in quick pace, making it impossible to understand.

?Erik, you gotta calm down dude! I am okay, nothing bad happened!? Ray held him tightly in his massive hug, trying to make his buddy feel less scared ? ?I?ll be alright, dude!?

Then Erik finally regained his posture ? ?I?m sorry for everything, Ray, I didn?t mean it was actually a mass converter!?

?That?s alright, dude! You just gave me a tremendous physique boost! How can I stay mad at you?? Ray just laughed and went to the kitchen ? ?Is there anything to eat? I?m starving!?

Erik couldn?t believe in his own eyes ? his friend Ray was making good progresses at the gym, but nothing compared to this! He had grown into a big football player size, with big muscles, very cut and lean. The mass converter sure worked and much better than Erik couldn?t anticipate ? the mass Ray had packed wasn?t any kind of mass, but muscular mass, he had not just transformed the surrounding energy only in matter but a specific kind of living matter ? human muscular tissue! How come?

All these questions flooded Erik?s mind as he heard the fridge door closing ? Ray had simply gathered all the food and put everything in big bowl ? turkey, tuna, bread mayonnaise, fish sticks, cold pizza slices, everything mixed and a whole gallon of juice to wash it down ? ?Are you gonna eat ALL that?? Erik was about to ask, but just looking at the glow in Ray?s eyes gave him the answer.

Ray devoured the bowl of food, it was enough to feed them for over three days, but he simply vanished with the whole food, like it was just a snack ? ?Relax, Eric nothing bad will happen! I?m okay!? Ray said with his mouth full of the last amount of food of the bowl. Eric smiled and got up ? ?well, even so, I guess we should see the Professor, he would know better than me how to proceed??

?And telling him that you messed with his toy? He could expel you from his group, and then you would lose the scholarship!? Ray said as he looked for any left over at the cupboards ? ?Do you know if we have any bread left? I could go for a ham sandwich? Ray added as he searched around the higher shelves.

?Well, there was one at the higher shelf?? Erik stopped. Ray would never reach that shelf before without climbing up a stool ? ?Ray???

The buffed roommate had the same thought ? ?I am taller too?? He looked back at Erik, and noticed he was almost at eye level with him ? that?s impossible! ?When I entered here and you hugged me, I was sure you were shorter than me! Are you growing taller too?? Erik said looking at Ray?s shocked face.

Then it started ? or better ? it re-started.

Ray?s limbs ballooned with sheer striations of new and impossibly thick muscles, ripping the T-shirt he had put on to sleep ? ?WHOA!? he screamed in shock ? ?It?s happening faster than the last time!?

Erik watched in awe, as his friend grew much more muscular, if previously he had the body of a football player, not he was just as big as the biggest professional bodybuilders, with huge muscle density, and incredible definition, each fiber completely ripped and flexing with cable corded muscle striations, his body produced loud sounds, of bones snapping, and cracking, his muscles struggling for more and more space, causing Ray to double over gasping for air, the sheer size of his freakish proportions augmented as his skin stretched further and further to accept his new muscular mass, which packed faster than he could breathe ? at each heart pump Ray got bigger and more muscular ? ?OOOOOOOH, fuck! What a rush!? he screamed with his voice much deeper and louder. His clothing had been tore, while his muscles kept growing from thin air! They were round, ripped and amazingly cut, like Ray spent the last five years pumping non-stop.

The figure Erik had in front of him increased its size and muscularity, growing incredibly hulking muscular just as he breathed, sighing and moaning while his muscles grew in a freaking bulging spasms, augmenting, expanding, at an intimidating display of growing power ? ?Ray? Oh man, are you okay??

The big muscle freak looked at him, surprisingly happy, his white teeth shone, and his red face smiled ? ?Of course I am, are you crazy? I?m a fucking hulk!? he opened his arms and they seemed to grow even thicker, even more powerful, his chest looked like a shelf so thick those pecs jutted from his body, his abs popped out like big boulders in a quarry, his lats and delts raised higher and higher, making his head look incredibly smaller now.

The veins on Ray?s body increased its girth and they pulsed with power, as his body bulged with more and more mass, his already huge figure grew bigger to accommodate the income of muscle which kept packing on Ray?s body.

The biceps peaked higher and higher, the sheer size, the incredible thickness, newer fibers of muscle unfolded in loud spasms, growing bigger and bigger, harder than any other muscle men Erik could think of, the neck engrossed with thick muscles, the jaw got firmer, and flatter, squarer ? manlier. And finally Erik looked at the incredible bulge on Ray?s boxers ? ?No way! It ain?t just muscle and bones? he whispered as he saw the fabric giving up to the huge size of that still flaccid cock ? over 10 inches long, and probably 7 inches, with big bulging huge balls to match, that engorged manhood, was simply beyond anything Erik could imagine.

Finally, Ray held his chin ? ?Hey, dude, I?m up here!? He gently made Erik?s head look up ? Ray ahd grown to about 6?4? but he was incredibly thick and muscular ? ?I guess I still had something to grow huh?? Ray teased as he noticed his newly grow muscles ? ?Damn! I?ll never fit into any shirt now!? he laughed out loud, but Erik?s face was a mix of fear, anxiety and consternation.

?Ray, I don?t think it had stopped this time!? Erik said almost passing out.

?What are you saying dude??

Erik couldn?t even being to explain what passed through his mind, whatever caused that growth was far from ending, and god knows what else could happen with his dear friend.

Ray, in the other hand, couldn?t be happier, he finally had the body he always dreamed of, and much more! He went to the bathroom, making sure to turn his bulk aside as he entered, and checked his weight ? ?338 pounds!? YEAH!? He screamed ?I?m bigger than any bodybuilder had ever managed to get!? he flexed his muscles to emphasize his point. He looked to his crotch and the cock seemed to gain life at that same time , growing longer and harder, bigger and thicker?until it reached the impossible mark of 18 inches long.

?Erik! This is amazing!? Ray said as he turned to look at his friend, hitting the poor guy with his pole right I the face, knocking him at the couch ? ?OOPS! SORRY ERIK!? The scientist barely had time to prepare for the blow, he simply landed at the fluffy couch ? ?WHOA!?

?Are you okay?? The enormous Ray said quickly grabbing his now dwarfed friend in his arms, which caused Erik to feel even more uncomfortable ? ?Ray, we have to see Professor Randall, NOW!?

?What is the rush? I?m sure we can enjoy some time together ? I know our cocks agree!? He said as he felt Erik?s hard on with his big thumb ? ?I?ve waited for this moment since High school, Ray!?

Erik realized he was hard, all that muscle really made him excited, he always liked Ray, his great build, but he had been very shy to try something with him, after all they?ve been friends for so long, he would rather hide his feelings than jeopardize their friendship ? but now, his friend could be in danger, he had to try something before it was too late?

?Ray, wait, we have to?.? The kiss Ray gave him muffled any sound, the huge hands of his engorged friend simply engulfed him, rubbing his lean body against the huge muscles of the newly-grown Ray, and this time Erik couldn?t resist, his worries and assumptions would have to wait ? they had to succumb to the old flame of their passion.

?Oh Ray?? it was all Erik could say as he finally broke that passionate kiss.

Back at the laboratory, Professor Randall checked the last details on the Mass Converter ? ?This is strange, the readings accused that the start up batteries are spent, how could it be? I?ve changed them yesterday before I left!?

The scientist then had a terrible idea ? ?No, it can?t be possible!? He rushed to his office and grabbed the disc of the surveillance camera he installed at the lab ? ?I wished I would never had to use that thing!? Randall said as he inserted the disc at the driver and played it. Soon he saw his assistant Erik and another student entering the lab?

To be continued?

((Please let's help this section to get back on track!))
  #3   Add to njscalz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 06:33 PM

njscalz
Send a message via AIM to njscalz Send a message via Yahoo to njscalz
This is an excellent story. Please continue. Some suggestions, maybe we can see just how strong Ray has gotten,, like maybe doing some super strong things etc. and hey, maybe he needs an "assistant" in Erik
  #4   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 08:25 PM

n2size
Excellent second chapter.
Would love to see Ray, Erik and the Doc get bigger.
Good story.

Thanks.

n2size
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Invitation

Hey guys

I appreciate the kind messages, but I think we need another kind of encouragemnt - The Continuous muscle growth stories section is based on this principle - you read a chapter and you add the following, according to your own mind - I loved that you liked my chapter, but instead of posting a message to thank me -- write yourself a new chapter, this is the greatest complimment a continuous mgs author can get, seeing that people liked his idea and are adding to it!

I am not writing two chapters in a row, becasue this is not a story of mine, the great thing about this section is that you don't have absolute control over the story - so it becomes more interesting writing after one different author - I'm sure that anyone in this forum is capable of writing wonderful scenes, it's just a matter of trying - So once more I ask you to contribute to this story! PLEASE!

I'm counting on you guys

Bruno
  #6   Add to NCPeakJock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM

NCPeakJock is on a distinguished road
Part III

Ray woke up next to the sleeping Erik and instantly remembered everything that had happened that morning. He remembered feeling hungrier than he had ever been before...he remembered eating...and then he remembered growing. He also remembered his friend Erik coming into the room, and finally after the amazing growth seemed to subside...Ray had been hornier than he ever had been before. He had thrown Erik down on the bed, and the two of them had sex for what seemed like hours. Ray would cum...and then instantly be hard again. It was like he had an endless supply...and he wanted to use it all up now!!! Erik had finally passed out in exhaustion...happy...but exhausted. Ray finally fell asleep too...his dick still hard...but he needed some rest.

Now he was awake. Slowly he got up...well...as slowly as a newly formed bodybuilder could be, and he walked into the bathroom and stared at himself. He was huge. His whole body was massive. It was beyond words. He was so big...so built...so beautiful. He was in love with his body. Before, even though he had worked out and was trying to bulk up, he had never had much luck. Now he was the manifesation of everything he had ever wanted to be...and much more. Ray's cock started to slowly get hard as Ray looked at himself in the mirror. He was so amazing... Slowly he began to flex for himself...watching his muscles tighten and buldge out. The veins snaked across his body...a roadmap of perfection. His pecs flexed...and the pump stayed. He flexed his biceps...and his arms got a little bigger. The blood flowed all through his body...making the pump just a little bit bigger. His 18" cock...now fully ingorged needed attention...so as he flexed...Ray began to pump his rod. It felt so good...it felt so right...just looking at himself...admiring himself...worshiping himself...he came all over the bathroom. His cock sent cum shooting all over the bathroom...and Ray felt wonderful. He never thought he could be so inlove with himself....and be so happy. This was the body he was always ment to have...and he loved it. He wanted to go back to Erik and make love to him again...thank him for making his wish come true...infact...Ray thought...that is exactly what I am going to do...

The professor watched the scene over and over again. He watched the other boy get hit with the beam...Erik run over to him...the other boy get up, perfectly fine...and then leave. He was still alive. Thank god, the professor thought. He didn't know how many times he had destroyed pieces of fruit...or worse...mice...trying to get this experiment to work properly. He thought it had been complete failure, destroying everything it touched, but apparently it had no effect on a human. That's strange, he thought, as he sat back. The beam shouldn't be able to distiniguish between animal, vegitable, or mineral. It should just instantly start making the mass expand and grow. Of course, in theory, an energy source was needed after the initial power of the beam wore off for more growth...but...it should have killed the other boy. Not that he wanted Erik's friend dead...he was glad he was still in one piece and not splattered all over his lab...but something just didn't seem right. Why was he okay? Why didn't the beam kill him as it had done to multiple test subjects before him?

Maybe it was the boy. Maybe for some reason...it just didn't work on this organisim. The professor wanted to meet him. He got up, grabbed his jacket, and left the lab to go to Erik's apartment. They needed to talk, and the professor definatly needed to meet this other boy.

Ray walked back into the bedroom and looked at Erik. He was so happy...so satisfied; there was still a smile on his face. He loves the new me...Ray thought. Huh. I love the new me. I love my size. It woud be so great to be bigger than even this...but I guess I should be happy...don't look a gift horse in the mouth. He slowly walked over to Erik and was going to kiss him...when he stopped. What if that horse had more to give...Ray thought. He stopped. What was he thinking. Well...if the beam did this to my initial size...what would it do to this hulked out size.

Ray backed away from Erik...and moved quickly to the closet. He grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. The clung to his legs and cock like a second skin...and the old Ray may have been too embarassed to leave his apartment this way...but the new Ray, he didn't care at all. He wasn't thinking about himself at all. He was thinking about the machine. If i get one more dose...just one more... Ray quickly walked out of the room...and left the apartment.

It took him 10 minutes to get to the lab. He was originally going to take his car..but but when he found it way to difficult to drive due to his current size, he thought that a good walk would do him good. Lots of people stared at this new muscle god walking down the street....wearing only sweatpants and a grin and nothing else. Lots of people started...and lots of people were amazed. Just wait, Ray thought. Just wait.

He walked slowly into the lab. "Hello. Anyone here." No one. Good. The professor was still gone. Ray walked over to the machine and took the cloth off of it...revealing the metal in all of its glory. Now...if i can just remember what Erik did. Ray switched a switch here, turned a knob there...and he heard the machine begin to pulsate. Suddenly, one button lit up, and Ray new that this was the button that had created the beam. He pressed the button and threw his enormous body in front of it and suddenly began to feel the heat fill his whole form. Yes...he thought...but suddenly...just as he was enjoying feeling the energy that was filling him...it stopped. The machine stopped.

Ray walked over to the machine and looked at it. A symbol was flashing on the machine. If i didn't know better, he thought...the battery is dead. Shit. That really sucks. Ray looked closer at the machine...quickly trying to figure out what to do next. It wasn't like he coudl just ask the professor for more juice...they definatly would tell him that he was big enough as he was...but he wanted more...lots more...and just looking at this machine not working was driving him crazy. Just as he was beginning to loose all hope...Ray noticed a small opening on the machine...an opening that had two prongs attached to it...to prongs that looked like they would attach to a plug. Ray looked around the room for a plug to attach to the machine...and found one sitting on a box in the corner of the room. Ray took the plug, put one end into the machine, and the other into a socket on the wall.

Pefect...he though. Now...flip of a switch...turn this knob...wait for the button to turn color...there it goes...now press it...and jump infront of the beam. Ray did all of this...and just as he jumped in front of the beam...he began to feel different. This beam wasn't like the one before. This one was stronger...had more energy in it. There was zapps of static all over his body...it was as if lightning was coming off of him.... Ray got nervous...but suddenly felt euphoric. He began to think...this is what a plant feels like under a heat lamp... The beam...only ment to hit a subject for a short jolt...continued to hit Ray's huge form.

This feels so good...Ray thought...I could enjoy this feeling for a good long time. Ray stood there with his eyes closed...his body bathed in light...what he didn't realize was that he had started to grow...and with the energy source not shutting off...there wouldn't be an end in site...

To be continued...
  #7   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2004, 11:20 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
I'm glad....

[color=red]I'm glad to see that some of you have contributed to my story here. And from what I've read, it's coming along nicely. It took a few days, but you got here. Kudos to you both. Hoping to see more additions in the near future........[/color]
  #8   Add to PhilE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2006, 03:22 PM

PhilE is on a distinguished road
Howdy y'all, I just recently rediscovered this post and was wondering if anyone was gonna continue this HOT story!!!??

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options