The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2004, 06:07 AM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Zak - The Guy From College (pt4)

Hey guys - hope you like this part. sorry it's taken a little while to post but i've just been too busy. Sadly, not busy enough doing the things in this story, but i can still dream!

Zak - The Guy From College
Part 4: The Muscle Shower

[color=white]We had reached the bathroom door. It was amazing that with no apparent effort, Zak had carried me around my apartment like a baby. I was in awe of his superior strength, the fact of how he took charge of me like my hottest fantasies, but this was better ? this was real. Most ordinary guys could probably have carried me over to the bathroom, but the difference was that Zak didn?t seem to require any effort, hardly using an ounce of his almighty strength. Other guys would have strained and stumbled around ? but with Zak, there was no such struggle. It was a true display of his immense power. I was beginning to feel more confident in his presence now, after his comforting words on the sofa. Before he put me down in the bathroom, I asked him just how strong he was.[/color]

[color=white]?This strong,? he replied.[/color]

[color=white]With that, he rolled me down his tree-trunk like forearms as he extended his reach outwards from his body. I was now lying flat on my back, supported just on Zak?s enormous hands. I felt him clench his fists as he took hold of my shirt and trousers and I began to move. He was using me as a human dumbbell, curling up his arms then lowering them back down. He was doing rep?s with me as his weight. He had completed two reps, and I was stunned. But he didn?t stop. His biceps were bulging, snake like veins weaving across his body as he continued his human workout, lifting me up and then lowering me down, with no sign that he was struggling or using the slightest amount of his complete strength. As we reached rep number ten, he asked me if he should continue. I was enjoying this truly masculine display of super strength, but I was looking forward to the shower. ?That?s enough for now,? I replied. ?I think you?ve just proved that your strength is awesome. I might ask you to show some more later on, but now, I think you need to shower.?[/color]

[color=white]?No problem,? he said. He completed one last rep which gave me a last opportunity to see his biceps in action. These balls of steel flexed to an insurmountable size, pushing up his t-shirt sleeves, which were too small to contain his biceps, back up towards his shoulders. He could quite easily have ripped his shirt by simply flexing his biceps. As he gently lowered me to the ground, I noticed that his cock showed signs of his own enjoyment. He must have caught me looking because he said he wasn?t even feeling hard yet ? despite it pushing outwards and creating a tent like shape around his crotch.[/color]

[color=white]?Do you know why I workout so hard and develop my muscles so much?? he said. I shook my head. ?It?s so that skinny guys like you want to worship me, want to feel and experience my power. Just as much you enjoy seeing my muscles, I enjoy men like you touching me, looking in awe at me. Pretty much exactly what you?re doing now makes me most horny.? I could not believe what he was saying ? this was going to be fucking brilliant! ?Now, undress me!?[/color]

[color=white]Zak just stood there, looking at me. I didn?t know where to begin ? did he mean completely naked or what? I would have to use my instincts because I didn?t want to upset him. I had only touched the tip of the iceberg in terms of the things I could experience with this muscle dude and I wanted it to continue. I decided to start with his shirt. As I went to reach for the bottom of his shirt, he grabbed both of my hands and pulled me close to his body. Bringing his head down right next to mine he said, ?Enjoy it ? make it sexual because I want to enjoy it too.? He slowly left go of my hands. That was the reassurance I needed. Now, there was no stopping me. I took hold of the bottom of his shirt with one hand, pulling it slightly away from his body. My other hand went up behind his shirt and rested on the cobblestone like ab muscles hidden behind. I managed to get my hand to the top row of muscles, and I started to count down, running my fingers between each solid stone, gently squeezing the brick like texture he had spent hours in the gym developing. I had not yet lifted his shirt. I wanted to feel his body and see it in my mind before letting myself see it for real. As my fingers came slowly down his stomach, I was counting. This was no six pack, it was easy to distinguish eight muscle blocks at least, and if I?d let my hand go down beyond his waist line at this point, I?m sure I would of reached ten. By now, I had begun lifting the shirt, revealing, one by one, the beautifully chiselled muscles making up a perfect, rock solid muscled stomach. [/color]

[color=white]I moved closer, my body almost touching his. I used both of my hands, one either side of his body to lift the shirt above his abs. My fingers were up behind the shirt as it rested between my finger the thumb. My hands finally reached the underside of his massive pecs. I had to lift my hands several inches off his stomach to reach the protruding nipples. This was the first time that I had surveyed in detail the true features of a real muscle man. His pecs were almost rock solid, and I placed my hands fully on them, squeezing gently. He then flexed his left pec, and it was transformed into what felt like a chiselled slab of rock on the side of a monstrous cliff. He relaxed it, but then flexed his right pec. The amount of movement was incredible, and I could feel the power shift from one side of his body to the other as his chest began to bounce, flexing each pec, alternating, one after the other, pushing my hands around like small boats on a stormy sea. I let my hands just rest on his massive chest as he enjoyed flexing and showing off his muscle development. [/color]

[color=white]I continued to move my hands up his awesome body. The shirt was now wrapped around his neck which was quite easily the size of my thighs with veins on power shooting up from his body. My hands were under his shirt, resting on his shoulders which, along with the rest of his body, were incredibly developed for our age. At this stage, I couldn?t lift the shirt any higher due to the fact that he completely towered over me. He bent his knees slightly and raised his arms so that I was able to completely remove his sweaty gym shirt. It was off, but before I allowed my self to admire his complete torso, I took his shirt and held it close to my nose and smelt the sweet smell of sexy muscle. I then let his shirt drop to the ground and behind it was revealed the most muscled body you could imagine. I was dumbstruck by the sight of this muscle god stood, almost naked, in my bathroom, allowing me to strip him naked. I must have been staring for a while because he said, ?Put your tongue away will you, you?ll need it later, and hurry up and get these shorts off, I want to get in the shower.?[/color]

[color=white]I moved closer to him, feeling the heat radiating from his well pumped muscles. I took my hands and placed them on his shoulders, moving them slowly down his arms onto his biceps where I tried to squeeze but got no where due to the solidity of his build. I took my hands slowly across onto his pectoral muscles, around his nipples and down, once again through the maze of well developed abdominal muscles, all the time whilst bending my knees until I was knelt on the floor in front of my very own muscle god. My hands were now resting on the top of his tiny gym shorts, but before I could start pulling downwards, he took hold of my head in his massive hands and tilted it upwards. I saw him staring down towards me between the gap in the centre of his pecs which, form this angle, I could see extended much further from the rest of his body by a good couple of inches. ?For this part,? he said, ?you can only use your hands were you can?t see them and instead use your mouth.? He let my head go free, and I obliged immediately by removing my hands from his body. I had to stretch my back to reach the top of his pants with my mouth but took a hold of them with my teeth. My arms were left hanging by my side. I started to pull down, but due to his on-coming erection and his tree trunk legs which were the size of my waist, I found it difficult to move them, but any delays didn?t bother me right now, I was just enjoying been so close to this mans most powerful muscle, despite it still been covered by his shorts. Zak could tell I was struggling, so he reminded me that he said I could use my hands, but only where I couldn?t see them. I wasn?t sure what he meant, and I think he saw my confusion as he got hold of my hands, lifted them up slightly and placed one hand on each of his butt cheeks. My penis was so excited by this that a small patch of pre-cum began to leak through onto my trousers. I clenched my hands on his tight, perfectly forms ass. He obviously was as captivated by this as me because I felt his cock start to rub against my face through his shorts. I had to get these shorts off as quickly as possible. I gave one almighty tug with my mouth and wrapped my fingers around the top of the shorts at the rear to pulled down towards the ground. They were off, and I had stumbled slightly forward towards the ground with them. He lifted each leg up in turn to make himself completely free of any clothing. I then moved slightly back and sat upright on the bathroom floor in front of the man of my dreams. As I sat there and admired him, I realised I was just inches from his massive penis, which, by this time had grown to well over 7? long and was still growing. If only I was in the same position it was in just moments earlier, his cock would now be growing ever closer to my mouth, and boy, I wouldn?t have hesitated to take it. I just stared, wanting to reach out and take hold.[/color]

[color=white]?Are you going to get this shower turned on then?? he said, ?and don?t forget I want you naked as well.?[/color]

[color=white]I stood up, reached to turn on the shower and began to undress myself, this took seconds, as I didn?t want to miss a moment of Zak being naked in my bathroom. As my briefs came off, I wanted to clean up the little mess I had made around my crotch, but Zak signalled that I should leave it, so I did. ?Now,? he said, ?get on my back, and we?ll get in the shower.? He turned around and spread his arms slightly. This was the first time I had seen his back and naked butt, and as with every other amazing part of this stunning male, they were of massive, yet perfect proportions. He bent his knees slightly as I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and around his neck. He then grabbed my legs which took hold of his waist. I was fully squashed against his back as he stood upright and took me way off the ground yet again. My hard cock was sandwiched between his lower back and my body, just inches away from his arse. He moved us both closer to the running shower and stepped inside. He instructed me to leave go with my arms so I let them hang free beside my body. He then began to lower me, leaning forward slightly as I began to move down his back. My penis was being dragged along his back, and finally I felt my arse glide over his. He flexed his butt hard, and my cock squeezed along the two cheeks, not entering, but coming close. [/color]

[color=white]We were both stood in my shower, completely naked and he turned around to face me. He stared down to evaluate my skinny body before wrapping one arm around each side of me, placing them on my naked butt and pulling me towards him until I was pressed up tight against his body. My head once again pushed tight onto his massive pecs, my arms now positioned around his back although not big enough to reach completely around, and most importantly, my erected penis now rubbing against his, which was still hardening. He tightened his grip around me, pushing more of my body onto his. I could feel every muscle in his body as we stood there as one mass in the shower. He began to speak. ?You sure are one skinny dude mate, but that makes for a firm butt. I like that.? He squeezed his hands over my butt to show his appreciation. ?I think I?ll stand here as you wash me, how does that sound?? I looked up at him again, and smiled. ?Sounds perfect to me Zak. I?ll start at the top and work down. That ok for you??[/color]

[color=white]?As long as you do a decent job, making sure you don?t miss a single part of my body.?[/color]

[color=white]He left go and I reached down for the soap.[/color]

[color=white]Zak?s body, not only was the finest specimen of male muscularity, but was also as smooth as the day he was born, apart from his pubes. This made for a wonderful washing experience as I placed my hands on his mountainous shoulders and began to work in the soap. I could feel his almighty muscles jolt between my skinny fingers. I moved around to the back of him to finish his shoulders and began to work down his massive back which felt like a wall of warm bricks. I truly was solid and really well defined. I moved my hands back up to his shoulders and began to work my way down and around his right arm. He slowly lifted it up so that I could reach into his saved pits, then moved to his triceps which hung from the underside of his arms which in turn were about the size of my legs ? truly incredible. He lifted his arm further, and started to curl up his forearm, al the time, his biceps were beginning to grown and bulge. He finally sent them into over-flex! Really pumped monsters that I wasn?t going to let pass by me. I instantly brought both arms to his massive display of muscle and tried to wrap my scrawny hands around. The first thing that struck be about his biceps, apart from the colossal size, was the solidarity. My hands, although I could not full enclose these objects of desire in them, were rock sold. I tried to squeeze his biceps, but as the tips of my fingers went white due to the pressure I was trying to apply, I made not so much as a dint into his muscle. My fingers could not even make the smallest of imprints into this mass of power. It was a real astonishment that these beauties could be so solid, but really, I thought, after they were more than adequate to use me as a human weight during a brief workout, this is what I should have been expecting. I spent a little while massaging his muscles, making full use of the muscle body that stood before me. I finished his right arm with a quick rub down to his fingers, and even his forearm, still wrapped in muscle flared veins felt as solid as the rest of his body. I repeated my worship of his left arm, yet again, in total amazement as to the raw power contained in his biceps.[/color]

[color=white]I moved back to his front where I touched both of his elbows and pushed up, trying to hint that I needed to see a double bicep pose. He certainly wasn?t slow to react, and within seconds, his biceps were on display for my own personal pleasure once again. My hands glided over the tops of these mountains, slid around the front and under, and moved down his side. As my hands moved closer to his waist, I pulled myself closer to him, my naked body now touching his naked muscle and my arms wrapped around him as I rubbed his back, moving closer and closer to his firm butt. My head was resting against his chest. I turned to look right and his biceps were still fully flexed. This was my ultimate pleasure and I took hold of one butt cheek in each hand, bending my legs to ensure that my body was moving up and down, rubbing against his as my hands found their way around his perfectly formed and tightly muscled butt.[/color]

[color=white]I found myself almost kneeling on the ground with my hands still firmly in place but my eyes in direct line, almost touching, his 9? cock ? and it was still growing. I began to bring my hands from his behind closer to his crotch. This was still one area I?d only had brief contact with, so I looked up slowly, taking in his ripped eight pack, trying to peer over his vast pecs and tried to look straight into his eyes. He looked down, saw where I was and grabbed hold of my hands, stopping them from moving any closer. [/color]

[color=white]Had I gone to far, had I blow it? [/color]

[color=white]I think I must have been in luck as he began to speak. ?I want you to enjoy it,? he said, ?but don?t waste too much time ? you?ll get much more out of it later if you just wait!?[/color]

[color=white]I took his advice, and he left go of my hands, quickly moved my hands around. I tried to take hold of his mighty weapon with just one hand, but there was no way I could reach fully around. I made sure that it was properly washed, stroking it several times along the full length before moving on. His cock was just as massively proportioned as the rest of his amazing body. I wanted to spend more time here, but I took his advice and moved on quickly in the hope that I would experience this more intimately later on.[/color]

[color=white]His legs were like the base of an oak tree. Massive is the only word that comes even close to describing these solid pillars of power. I placed my hands on his left quad, my fingers falling into the definitions of the muscle. I gave a little squeeze, and just like the rest of this god, no matter how hard I would have pressed, there would have been no indentation into his body whilst my fingers went white under the pressure I was trying to exert. Running my hands up and down his legs, as he flexed his calves I could feel the power running through his veins. I spent a little while on each leg before finishing off his full body wash by scrubbing his feet.[/color]

[color=white]By this time, I was on my knees, bent right down in the shower in front of this man who was so strong, so powerful and so overly developed that my fantasies were really coming true. I tilted my head backwards slowly. As my eyes moved up his body, I could feel the power in his legs, his cock was almost fully erected and made quite an imposing shadow on my face below. His lower muscles of his eight-pack shimmered in the light as his pecs cast another shadow on the upper part of this cobblestone-effect part of his body. He was already looking down at me.[/color]

[color=white]?You sure did a decent job,? he said. ?Have you done that before??[/color]

[color=white]?No,? I replied ? even though I have practiced every night in my dreams.[/color]

[color=white]?Stand up,? he said, ?now I?m a little cleaner, we can have some fun.?[/color]

[color=white]We both stepped out of the shower. I didn?t want to say too much because I was happy to go along with whatever he wanted ? and to be honest, I don?t? think I had much choice ? why would this muscle beauty want to do what a weak and scrawny guy like me asked him to? I knew that things would be good though, because we seemed to enjoy the same things.[/color]

[color=white]?Do you mind if we don?t use a towel?? I wasn?t fussed. ?Whilst I dry, I can show you some real power, and you can see my muscles in action whilst you worship. How does that sound?? he said.[/color]

[color=white]Was this really true, or was this just another of my dreams? He grabbed hold very tight of both my arms just below my shoulders. ?Are you listening to me or what?? I nodded impatiently ? I now knew that this wasn?t a dream, and I would have to try and pay attention throughout ? I didn?t want this night to end, and the night was still young, I could only wish for the fantasy-filling things we?d do later that night. [/color]

[color=#8080ff]-----------------------------[/color]
[color=#8080ff]That's it for this part guys. Hope you liked - please leave a comment[/color]

[color=#8080ff]NEXT - Part 5: Muscle Show (coming soon!!!)[/color]

Last edited by sensortech2003; November 20th, 2004 at 06:10 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sensortech2003 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options