The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 09:22 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscleboy Revenge 7-The Finale.

Seeing the fear drain out of Jacob's eyes, Branko turned around to see what he could possibly be looking at, infuriated that the little punk was being distracted from his own fearsome magnificence. He gasped as he saw Tanner's body shaking violently, seemingly consumed by an unstoppable force from within. An outsider might have thought he was in unbearable pain except for the expression of complete joy and anticipation on his face.

'OMIGOD!' Tanner shouted, 'this feels fuckin' amazing!' Branko blanched, sensing that there was something different about this particular transformation. There was a strange sound, like the creaking of a hinge when suddenly Tanner's sneakers blew off his feet. Out popped his newly huge, muscled feet, with the remnants of his socks hanging in shreds from his thick ankles. 'YEAH!' Tanner shouted, momentarily freakish as his huge cartoon feet dominated his teenage frame. He started crushing what was left of his sneaks into the floor, grinding them into powder. Just as he finished, his calves started vibrating, pulsing wildly as they expanded with diamond-hard new heads of muscle. Immediately, he flexed up and down on his veiny feet, forcing blood into his bull calves, expanding them at will. Jesus, Branko thought, it's like he's growing one muscle group at a time!

'I WANT MORE!' Tanner screamed, MORE FUCKIN' MUSCLE!' As if in response his thighs started to swell, flaring with bulging muscle-meat, ending in two massive teardrops. Tanner started picking up his feet and stomping them in place, highlighting the intimidating bulk of his thighs, their bone-crushing strength. 'Cole----baby,' he said, 'Do you like your muscle man?!' Cole nodded vigorously, unable to respond in words, aroused yet a little frightened by this new muscle monster. He noticed the depressions in the cement where Tanner's feet had been, shuddering at his awesome power. And he still had only transformed below the waist!

Right then, Branko saw his chance. I've got to take him down now, he thought, desperately.

'TANNER.....LOOK OUT!' Jacob yelled as Branko lunged across the room. He'd been watching his brother's transformation with a mixture of envy and delight, though he also now knew whose side he was clearly on. But Tanner was ready for Branko's attack, lifting a giant foot and stopping him dead in his tracks. He pushed Branko into the wall, trapping him there with a massive foot placed in Branko's midsection. Furious, Tanner started applying pressure, pinning his opponent's enormous body to the wall effortlessly. Branko summoned every ounce of his strength trying to escape, roaring in an effort to gain his freedom. Tanner just kept bearing down with endless reserves of power, trapping a 300 pound man under just one of his feet!

'YEAH!' Tanner shouted, staring Branko down. 'Guess things have changed a little, huh? This foot is stronger than your whole fucking body! LOOK WHO'S A GOD NOW!' Branko was enraged, refusing to believe what was happening--why was Tanner so fucking strong?!

'Maybe you should just kiss that foot, Branko---kiss all that power! Come on...put your lips on it---maybe then I'll release you!' Branko ignored Tanner, continuing to struggle, wearing himself out in the process.

'BRANKO!' Tanner roared, making all the boys shudder at the sound. 'THAT WASN'T A REQUEST---IT WAS AN ORDER!' He started moving his foot upward towards Branko's mouth, while at the same time grabbing Branko's head with one hand, trying to push his lips down on it. But he couldn't budge Branko's head, and he roared in frustration, angry at being denied. Branko smirked ridiculously, considering the position he was in. 'GOT TO GET STRONGER!' Tanner growled.

Tanner's arms started to vibrate now, as heat started to shoot in waves off his body. The room was starting to fill with his scent, a dark aroma of primal strength and maleness. His biceps were pulsing, a deep ripple coursing underneath the skin. Thick veiny ropes burst through the skin along their length, and his peaks exploded skyward. His triceps horse-shoed out at a dizzying angle, and his shoulders bunched higher with fresh new caps of muscle. Shaking his arms out along their length, he locked eyes with Branko, savouring this new wave of power. He grabbed his head again, easily smashing his mouth down onto his big foot. He started moving Branko's head around at will, forcing him to lick and worship his hot, sweaty foot.

'That's right, bitch, taste that power!' Branko felt like vomiting, but just then, Tanner was hit by another internal earthquake, and he lost his grip on Branko who fell to the ground, choking and gagging violently. This time, Tanner's chest was rippling in solid waves, pushing outward, his nipples standing out like two steel rods. Tanner closed his eyes, again relishing this muscle ecstasy. His back started expanding, his lats forcing themselves outward, his traps rising menacingly. 'Look at me Jacob---see what I'm becoming!'

Jacob was of course glued to his brother's transformation---now feeling something akin to pride. He felt tears of joy welling up in his eyes, realizing now that something inside of him had always wanted this---to be in his brother's shadow, dwarfed by his strength and dominance. He looked at Tanner then, who smiled back at him with a question mark in his eyes. 'Tanner, you're...you're so incredibly beautiful!' Tanner rewarded his brother with the most dazzlingly gorgeous, virile, magnificent grin ever. His muscles glowed with strength, perfectly formed and stunningly detailed. From his piercing green eyes to his heaving chest and golden-haired legs, from his rock-hard muscle butt to his shining skin and mountain-peaked biceps; every inch of him was mouth-wateringly gorgeous. Just looking at him, Jacob felt himself shudder in climax, embarrassed and exhilarated at the same time.

Cole too was beaming, thrilled and overwhelmed, struck dumb by the perfection that was his boyfriend. Suddenly he felt apprehensive, worried that this new musclegod would find him unworthy. As if reading his thoughts, Tanner smiled at him, beckoning with his finger. 'Come to me Cole-----I want you to taste all this new muscle!'

Cole flew over, grabbing his boyfriend around a huge calf with both hands. It was only then that he realized that at some point he'd reverted back to his old size, too mesmerized was he by Tanner's transformation to have noticed. Looking over at Jacob, he realized that he too had reverted back to his former self, and that they were both dwarfed by this new Tanner. Even his blue eyes had gone back to their normal green colour, but right now they were clouded in fear again at what Tanner might think.

'Don't you worry baby, Tanner said, I always preferred you this way anyway. Now start showing me how much you appreciate my new body!' Cole started kissing Tanner's calves, biting and licking them as if trying to devour him completely. Jacob just watched, feeling at peace until suddenly he heard a strange sound. It was Branko, trying to reach the door, crawling awkwardly along the ground, ridiculously trying to escape notice with his hulking frame. Tanner just reached down, hoisting him up with one hand as Branko struggled against his iron grip. 'Where do you think you're going coward? I'm not done with you yet---you're going to watch this!'

He tossed Branko across the room, looking around for a way to confine him. Picking up a barbell, he broke it in two with ease, stomping towards his prey. Branko looked up at the beast towering above him, preparing for the worst, when he noticed something happening. Tanner's head appeared to be getting farther away. He was growing!

'FUCK YEAH!' Tanner roared. 'I'm not done yet!' After about a minute, he'd gained a foot in height, topping out at 6'8', with his muscles filling out proportionately. He looked down at Branko like he was an ant. 'Just in time,' he said. Taking the barbell, he forced it into the cement wall, impaling it with his titanic hand strength. Grabbing some of the tattered remains of his clothing, he fastened them around Branko's neck, hoisting him high off the ground. In a final brutish push, he hung Branko from the steel rod, suspending him there, helpless to reach the ground. Branko went crimson with humiliation. 'That should keep you, little guy,' Tanner said, slapping him lightly on his burning cheek.

Before turning away, he stripped off Branko's underwear, leaving him fully exposed. Branko's emotions slipped further into despair as his disobedient cock bobbed upward in a steely-hard erection, displaying his submission to this powerhouse for all to see. Tanner gave it a couple of disinterested strokes as Branko bucked wildly at his touch, before he pulled his hand away. Tanner sneered at him cruelly, knowing that Branko was desperate for his touch. 'You don't deserve any pleasure,' he whispered, turning away as Branko struggled to control his emotions.

'Now where were we Cole!' As Cole rushed over, Tanner looked over at Jacob, smiling at him kindly. 'Why don't you get the other side, I'd say there's plenty of me to go around!' Instantly, Jacob was there, joining Cole in the enviable task of worshipping this musclegod. Between them they covered every square inch of him, desperate to pay him sufficient homage, living for the reward of his moans of ecstasy and deep, animal groans of pleasure. Wordlessly they collaborated, finally reaching the ultimate prize simultaneously---Tanner's colossal, concrete-hard cock. They worked tirelessly as Branko looked on in misery, until in time, they could feel something stirring, and the sustained growls of their muscled master. When he started to blow, it was a river of cum, an impossible non-stop deluge that soaked everything in its path. When it finally subsided, the boys laughed and giggled, lapping up his sperm, coating themselves in him as he looked down upon them with incomparable warmth and tenderness. Then Tanner picked them both up, squeezing them to his mighty chest for a long moment.

'I think the three of us are going to have a lot of fun together!' Jacob and Cole beamed.

Suddenly serious, Tanner looked over at Branko. 'I just have one last loose end to tie up. You two go on into the house.' The boys hesitated a millisecond, but seeing the look on Tanner's face they knew they had better listen. Tanner was truly a God now, and as such he required their complete obedience and submission. The boys left the garage together.

Tanner turned to Branko again, who seemed to have lost his erection from utter terror. Tanner flexed slowly onto his toes, ripping the bar from the wall, dumping Branko onto the floor abruptly. Stepping towards him, Tanner's magnificent, hulking body had the effect of completely erasing Branko's masculinity. Looking into Tanner's stone-cold eyes, Branko started to shake, for the first time ever, fear was engulfing him. He put his hands up as if to block a blow, realizing suddenly that he had started begging---begging for mercy.

'Please Tanner....don't hurt me!! You have finished me, I am nothing compared to you. I did everything because of my anger from that day, but you have proven how pathetic I am----I will never bother you again--I promise! Branko started sobbing softly, completely broken. Tanner just stared at him in disgust, measuring the space between them, his silence ultimately more terrifying than any words. He shook his head, feeling his cock thicken at his utter dominance over this bully. Suddenly his nose twitched, catching a whiff of something. Looking down he stepped back abruptly. A wide puddle spread out on the concrete. Branko had pissed himself.

Tanner stepped back further. With an unbearable slowness, he started raising his arms up. Looking at Branko, he flexed his incredible biceps, holding them there, crunching them relentlessly, relishing their awesome power, filling the room with his intensity. Branko, envelopped in sadness, just lay there, close enough to touch him but knowing that he was forever out of his reach. Tanner padded over to the door, turning back to Branko as he place a huge hand on the door jam.

'You will leave this place. I don't care where you go---but if you ever come back...if you ever even think about hurting my Cole or my Jacob, I will kill you! Without looking back, Tanner slipped out the door, leaving behind nothing but his musky, masculine scent. Finally alone, Branko struggled to steady his breathing, picking himself up off the ground, disgusted by his own smell. As he gingerly made his way towards the door, he felt the building starting to shake. He picked up the pace, throwing himself outside to safety.

And then he saw it. Rubbing his eyes in disbelief, Branko watched, his heart in his throat. From his vantage point, all he could see was the impossibly muscular barn-door wide back of the hulking muscle giant. Naked and shaking with anger, he was crouched low, his feet dug deep into the dirt. His powerful hands were wedged underneath the wall of the garage, and the teen monster was shaking the garage like an enraged animal. He was forcing the structure up and down, his head thrown back as deep fissures appeared in the sides of the building. Dropping it suddenly, he started punching the cement, cratering it instantly, submitting it to his power. In no time, the building gave in, crumbling and smoldering into the ground, reduced to a pile of rubble by the boy-god. Only then did he stop, standing back in the wake of his destruction he caught sight of Branko and started roaring, beating his chest mightily in triumph at what he'd accomplished.

Looking up he saw Jacob and Cole watching from the window, their eyes wide with awe and incomprehension. Regaining himself, he smiled at them warmly, wanting to reassure them that everything was ok. He'd just needed to destroy something, realizing how close he'd come to losing everything he cared about--and that now he'd kill to protect. The boys ran down the stairs, eager to re-unite with their benevolent muscle master. As for Branko, he just kept running, propelled forward by a chilling fear, and the haunting image of the impossible destruction that he'd just witnessed.

-----------------------------------EPILOGUE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day, the boys became inseparable, and they never had jealousy between them again. Though Celeste managed to forgive Jacob, she did move away, and after a time , he found a new relationship with a sweet girl who loved him exactly as he was. Tanner and Cole took their relationship to the next level, finding a love that deepened with every passing day, and Cole was never happier than when he was in the arms of his huge, protective boyfriend. Unlike Jacob and Cole, Tanner retained most of his muscularity and size, which proved quite the topic of conversation when he started high school. Branko's old friends gave him a wide berth, and left Jacob alone, clearly aware that he was under the protection of this massive newcomer.

Of course, Jacob and Cole lost their size and muscle due to the fact that they had taken more than one pill at a time. Tanner on the other hand, had only taken one pill one time, thereby allowing him to keep his size like Branko, who'd always followed that directive. Unfortunately for Branko, he'd neglected to read the fine print which stated that regular workouts would only serve to enhance the effects of the pills, and were recommended for increased strength and muscularity---of which Tanner became the most spectacular example!

Tanner's parents were of course quite taken aback by the state of things when they returned, not the least of which was their destroyed garage and hulk of a teen son! Tanner spent a weekend re-building the structure with his bare hands, and his father watched proudly as his muscular offspring completed the work. In time he even picked up the weights, joining his son in workouts that included Jacob and Cole as well. Everyone showed steady gains, and though of course they never came near Tanner's state of magnificence, they managed to create very impressive bodies for themselves as well.

Branko did go back to Romania in the end, and despite every effort to equal Tanner's growth, his gains languished and his body became more and more of an overbuilt monstrosity. In time he abandoned any idea of revenge, and was content to be the strongest and most intimidating specimen in his small hometown. Now and again he would dream about Tanner, disturbed by his lack of control and submissiveness when images of the muscleteen played in his head. Every day he missed the smell and the sight of him and no matter how many girls he screwed, he felt forever emasculated by what had happened to him at the hands of his own true muscle master.

The End.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2009, 11:30 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
wonderful wonderful series! kudos to you! it was amazing!
  #3   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 03:50 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the kind words, burntjello, glad you enjoyed it!
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Thanks for writing a great story. I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
  #5   Add to onemusclefreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2009, 09:47 AM

onemusclefreak is on a distinguished road
Just finished this story. AMAZING!!!

Muscle, love, lust, growth, worship.

LOVED IT!!

Thanks so much..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic