The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:19 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... part 6

Despite my familiarity with the chemical formula and what it had done to two of my lab animals, I just stood in the kitchen doorway staring dumbly at Kyle as though his growth had come as a total shock to me. I guess a degree of surprise was to be expected. After all, the dramatic overnight transformation of a wasted body into the very embodiment of youthful athleticism is not something you experience every day. But I was also rooted to the spot by feelings of sheer awe, wonder and worship.

Apparently perfectly attuned to my reaction, Kyle held out an inviting hand and beckoned me into the kitchen. Wordlessly I picked my way through the clutter on the floor, reached out and accepted his outstretched hand. Immediately his warm, firm grip felt reassuring and I had no hesitation in eagerly obeying the nodded gesture to sit down beside him. As I settled onto the kitchen floor, he threw an arm around my shoulders and drew me to him until my head settled gently into the light covering of golden blonde hair that carpeted the chest of the adolescent body he now possessed. Held securely in his firm embrace, the warmth of his strong, youthful body seemed to flood into me. It was strangely alluring, calming and reassuring. I could have lain there contentedly all day, snuggled into my beautiful manboy.

He planted a little kiss on my head. The affectionate gesture broke the spell. Blinking away my snug stupor I broke his grip and sat up, determined to reassert my command of the situation. Surveying the general devastation that covered the kitchen floor, I smiled and turned and looked at Kyle, flapping an imaginary tie in classic Oliver Hardy style.

“Hmmph … this is another fine mess you’ve gotten me into, Stanley”, I lisped, shaking my head at him in mock indignation.

He grinned, threw an arm around my neck and yanked me back into the warmth of his muscular chest.

“…. oh you!” he giggled. “Here am I achieving something I thought was way beyond my wildest dreams and all you can think about is a little mess.”

With my nose pressed against his skin I could now smell his nascent power. I savored every precious sniff of his intense, intoxicating odor of manliness. Oh Kyle, I thought, if only you knew just how little I care about the mess. I turned my head until I was gazing down a long avenue of bristling blonde hair that swept down his chest all the way to an impressively meaty bulge in his underpants. Beyond this glorious vision of manly potency and potential, lay his useless, shriveled legs. Unlike his new muscular torso they were virtually hairless, like a child’s. Idly I ran a hand down one of those smooth, mocking limbs. I stroked it gently, unable to fathom why his wasted legs were failing to respond to the regenerative cocktail of formula and protein that was having such an awesome effect on the rest of his body.

Suddenly I realized that my actions might have unwittingly upset Kyle once again. I stiffened, snatched my hand from his leg and sat up, my eyes searching his face for any sign of disappointment. There was none. Instead, Kyle flashed me a sunny smile.

“It’s alright, John” he said, evidently reading my apprehension with uncanny perception. “I’ve come to terms with the wheels. I guess they’re just never going to get any stronger and I can live with that.”

Drawing his arms up he flexed them, causing his biceps to swell into impressive balls of muscle. “After all”, he continued, “yesterday I was just the sickly kid around here. Today I’m the MAN.”

His boast took me by surprise and dented my pride. As I stared at his powerful arms I felt a little wounded as he grinned at me cockily and began to rhythmically pump the muscles as if to prove his cheeky assertion. As I watched his biceps flex and ripple, any residual sense of hurt at his boast dissolved into awe. I didn’t resent Kyle’s new power. In fact I was delighted by it. I wanted him to be stronger and more muscular, with all the dominance and authority that would signify. That mouthwatering prospect was making my heart pound, my head spin and my dick throb.

Excited though I was, I still couldn’t quite accept his boastfulness. After all, though his biceps were certainly impressive, did those baseball mounds really outclass my gym-honed arms? To test the evidence, I stretched out a hand towards one of those impressive peaks, intending to make a joke by squeezing his bicep until it hurt. As my hand closed over the warm flesh and I tried to compress the muscle beneath I gasped in genuine shock by the feel of unyielding steely hardness. His upper arms might only look like those of an athletic teen, but the muscle fibers were certainly dense and solid. He grinned at my surprise.

“Not too shabby is it, little man?” he gloated, as my awe at his newfound power began to push my soaring sexual excitement beyond control. Pre-cum began to leak onto my pajama pants as my dick throbbed in homage. My all-too-obvious excitement drew an immediate reaction from the awesome object of my desire. Kyle threw his strong arms around me and hugged me back into his manly chest. And there it was again – that glow of contentment that came from being safely wrapped in his powerful, loving arms. He began to murmur softly in my ear, his deep voice calming and authoritative, his words a declaration of what we both knew was the new reality.

“Yes John, even with my useless legs I am already stronger than you. It’s the very outcome that you and I both know was in your mind from the day you gave that first shot of formula to your lab animals. Seeing a weak guy like me becoming big and strong is a major turn-on for you. I realized that almost from the moment you pulled me out of the bushes and could barely wait to tell me about your growth formula. But that’s okay, John, I’m totally cool with that because I think we both know there’s something way more significant about this relationship.”

As his words tumbled out I lay submissive and content in his protective arms, whimpering at the import of what he was saying. He kissed my cheek and hugged me tighter.

“It’s love, John. You can feel it and I can feel it. And I aim to become the muscular powerhouse of your dreams so that I can love you always, look after you and protect you.”

With my dick now bucking wildly, exhilarated by his words, he turned his head towards me, his beautiful face with those piercing blue eyes framed by a mop of tumbling blonde curls. Then he leaned down and took possession of my lips, kissing me ardently and passionately, his tongue darting into my mouth and asserting ownership. As I surrendered to his conquest , hot spurts of cum soaked into my pants.

Snug in his protective embrace, we sat amongst the debris of his frenzied meal for several minutes more, neither of us willing to spoil that pivotal experience with words. When he finally spoke, it was with a new confidence that brooked no argument. He had seamlessly assumed authority in our relationship. From that moment on I would be content to be submissive to his needs.

“This is what we’re going to do today” he declared. “First of all, you’re going to get showered and go into the lab. You’re not going to risk losing the job you love on my account.”

I prised his arms open and sat up, spluttering in protest.

“The lab won’t be expecting me back today. I won’t leave you like this, Kyle. There’s the kitchen to be cleaned up and food to buy at the shopping mall and …….”

He held up a hand, the gesture immediately silencing my dissent.

“You will go into the lab today, John, and that’s final. I can cope alright here on my own. I’m stronger and more mobile now than ever, so I’m going to clean up the mess that I made, then I’m going to shower and dress myself and go to the mall and fetch everything we need. And I aim to pay for it too. I’ve no intention of being a financial burden on you forever.”

I listened with incredulity to his plan.

“But Kyle …. you’ve never used the shower by yourself and you’ve never gotten yourself dressed without help. And are you sure it’s wise to go to the shopping mall all on your own? What if those stupid kids are hanging around and decide to tip you into the bushes again?”

Kyle seemed to give my protest a momentary thought before raising his arms and flexing his biceps.

“Somehow I don’t think those kids will ever mess with me again. And I don’t expect to have any trouble getting myself washed and dressed either. So go and get yourself showered like a good little boy, and I’ll fix you some breakfast.”

Realizing that further protest would be futile, I scrambled to my feet and obediently headed off towards the bathroom. By the time I returned I found to my astonishment that Kyle had already cleared most of the clutter from the floor. Having evidently used his upper body strength to clamber onto a stool he was now balanced on it precariously, his useless skinny legs dangling incongruously underneath. He was busy buttering some toast on the worktop. Smiling at his gutsy performance I walked across and gave him an admiring peck on the cheek. Greedily I crammed a slice of toast into my mouth before grabbing the steaming mug of coffee Kyle had poured.

“Kyle, are you absolutely certain that ……..”

Immediately he applied a warning finger to my lips, stifling my concern.

“I’ll be perfectly fine, John. By the time you get back from the lab I’ll have the place clean and shining, I’ll have done the shopping and have dinner all prepared for us.”

His blue eyes stared at me enquiringly.

“It’s a good deal, isn't it?”

I smiled. “Yes Kyle, it’s sure hard to resist a bargain like that.”

“There’s something I want you to do for me before you head off”, Kyle added. “Now that I’ve got muscles, I’m done with using the electric wheelchair. From now on I’m going to rely totally on Kyle-power. There’s a regular wheelchair in my garage at home if you wouldn’t mind fetching it for me. I plan to give these arms and shoulders a good workout getting to and from the shopping mall. And haven’t you got a training bench with weights in the house?”

I nodded. “It’s in the garage, all set up and ready to use.”

“I need to burn off some of my surplus energy and a bit of exercise might just help my muscles grow some more. Now there’s something you’d never be able to test on your lab rats, Mr Scientist!”

Grinning, he threw an arm around my neck and gripped me in a headlock. His reckless action began to topple him off the stool. As he lost his balance I reached out and grabbed hold of him, startled by how heavy he now was. I sank to my knees under his weight and deposited him safely onto the floor. He giggled.

“Now go get me that wheelchair and take yourself off to the lab. By the time you get home tonight I’ll have the biggest, juiciest steak you’ve ever seen all grilled and ready for you.”

I drove to the lab in something of a daze, unwilling to abandon my beautiful Kyle to the pitfalls and dangers of the day, fearful for his safety. As the day wore on I also mused over his keenness to pit his strength against my home gym equipment. He was right about it being a factor that couldn’t be easily tested with lab animals, and I began to ponder whether resistance training might at that very moment be accelerating his growth. That tantalizing and arousing thought made me impatient for home. Growing ever more tetchy and frustrated, I was first to the parking lot when work was finally over. I raced home at breakneck speed, fortunate to avoid the attention of any speed cops who might have been lying in wait.

Screeching to a halt in my driveway I leapt from the car and bounded into the house, my heart pounding, my entire body trembling in anticipation. Immediately my nose was assailed by the delicious aroma of sizzling steak. But it was another of my senses that grabbed all of my attention when my eyes lit upon the mangled remains of a motorized wheelchair discarded in the far corner of the hallway. I stared at what was left of the wheelchair, dumbfounded by the crushed jumble of compressed metal that would surely have needed a machine to destroy it.

“It had to go. It reminded me of my old life as a puny weakling”, said a deep voice behind me.

Startled, I spun round to face the speaker and stared open-mouthed at Kyle. The object of my love and devotion had undergone another dramatic and unimaginable transformation while I had been at the lab. Seated in the regular wheelchair, Kyle wasn’t so much wearing as crushed into one of my black T shirts, whose fabric was stretched so thinly across his now massive chest that it looked likely to rip apart at any second. Improbably broad, powerful shoulders overhung the chair back, and the muscular arms that hung from them explained the thorough demolition job done on the powered wheelchair. He smirked to see how his latest metamorphosis had shocked and unnerved me.

“Welcome home, little man” his deep voice rumbled. “I think maybe a bit of worship is appropriate before dinner don’t you think? Oh, and I’ve got some news for you. All afternoon I’ve been getting interesting spasms in my leg muscles.”

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; September 17th, 2009 at 04:36 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:10 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Rrrrrowr!

More please, please, please!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:48 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Gideon,

This story is turning out wonderful. I think you're conveying exactly what you've set out to achieve.

I love how you've managed to find an original variation to a familiar theme, and how you're using the fact that the drug is "untested" and "unexpected" as a suspension device. More than anything, I love how great the writing is and how you explore this fantasy.

Awesome.
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 10:48 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'll echo Richards comments... More Please!!!

Thanks for an incredible and original story.
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 06:04 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What an interesting series!

I hope his legs respond like his upper body.

I have to admit, what makes it even more poignant is the slight foreshadowing with the laboratory animals of what might happen to the test subjects in the end. "Flowers for Algernon", anyone!

Good writing and very entertaining story!

Congratulations!

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2009, 06:17 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great inventiveness, as always. Your writing continues to enthrall me.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options