The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 02:41 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy

Ok, this is my first time posting a story although I've been reading these since the days of the Nifty Archive. This is part of my ongoing struggle to discipline myself into writing regularly and I hope everyone likes it. Additionally, this starts off somewhat slow and I'll be bold enough to say, is a bit atypical, but if we can last about a half dozen chapters it should be worth it. So here we go...

Darrin the Nice Guy

----------- Or ----------

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle

[COLOR=silver]The first time I met Darrin I knew he was a really nice guy. [/COLOR][COLOR=silver]I know these things, because I’m a nice guy too. It’s hard for us; I’ve always done my best in school and tried to be nice to other people, but I guess nobody appreciates that anymore, not that I have a time before now to compare it too. Anyway, after college I got a job at an insurance company, Dad wanted me to go to business school but my test scores were fair to middling and I knew I wasn’t bloodthirsty enough. So, Dad died a few years ago. We weren’t that close, he was nice enough, but I never got the feeling that he was anything more than complacent with his only child. Mom gave me the old apartment building he owned near downtown. The area is starting to come up, I guess, but I’m not that handy, so The Parks hasn’t quite made the transition into being fashionable just yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So that’s how I met Darrin, he came in, said he was looking for a basement apartment, didn’t have a lot of money to spend. I swiveled around in my squeaky chair with my best car salesman grin and held that grin much longer than was socially acceptable. Darrin was striking by anyone’s standard. He was black, and I have a couple friends who are really into that but whatever. He was really dark, but with a warm smooth complexion like dark chocolate, which I find disgusting, but you know what I mean. He had on a light blue buttoned down shirt that had the third button from the top pulled to just the point where it was taught from his nice pecs. His biceps just filled the sleeves so that when he raised his arms I could watch the pinstripes on the shirt stretch out and cease to be parallel.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“So do you have anything? Don’t take this the wrong way but I need to stay in this area and this building is the only one that looks like I could afford it.” He said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well, the basements supposed to be being renovated; I ran into some uh… issues. There is still a rentable unit down there.” I stammered thinking about how my last contractor had ran off with $10,000.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Can I see it?” He fumbled around for some papers, and handed me a military ID.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Uh… Yeah, I guess. What’s this for?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Oh, you have to leave an ID to see units at the other buildings... I thought…” He gave me a weird look, as if he were waiting for me to become a stern landlord all of a sudden.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Nah don’t worry about that Darrin. You seem like a nice enough guy, that’s what's important…” I made small talk as I searched through my key box, which looked more like a bird’s nest. “I got a few of the re-urbanites in here, their check is always ready but they look at you like it’s a favor.” He didn’t say anything… Unit 14, Unit 08, got it, Unit C. “So you’re in the army huh? My dad wanted me to be an army guy, but I bet the recruiters didn’t come after me the way they came after you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“What’s that mean?” Key in hand, I turned around with another triumphant smile only to see his brow slightly furrowed, his handsome face looking impenetrable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Well I mean… you’re a great looking guy… For what they want, what I guess they want. You look really athletic; I bet you work out a lot?” Bile slid down my throat several minutes after I swallowed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Yeah, I want to move in some workout equipment. That won’t be a problem will it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Not at all, the service door opens to the basement so you should have no problem getting it in. Maybe I can get some free personal training out of the deal.” This made him chuckle and I got a glimpse of his smooth white teeth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“We might be able to do that.” Big smile this time, he held the door open and walking past him I got a whiff of the slightest fragrance and a healthy male sweat, luckily I was leading the way so he couldn’t see the stiffy I was trying to subdue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]In the unit he took the lead, he had to be about 6’4” as my eyes rested right on the deep chasm between his lats. Then, when he was looking in the bedroom closet, I took a deep breath, and allowed my eyes to pivot down to his ass. He had on light khaki’s and the bottom of his shirt puddled at the top of the round hardness. I wondered if my soul would be enough to get me a shot at that, and what act of God it would take to keep me from cumming in five seconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“This unit is actually two bedrooms, but with the construction I’d let it go for the one bedroom price.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“That’s great Marc.” In the kitchen now he raised his arms to explore the upper cabinets and as his shirt rose, I could see the hard cobblestones of his abs disappearing into his waistband. I was thinking about laying my face on the light dusting there when he turned around. “I think I’ll take it.” Big smile again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]“Great. I’ll have the maintenance guy give it a thorough cleaning before - Oomph!” He laid his arm across my shoulder and the weight almost crushed me. He started talking about something, but I couldn’t hear it over the roaring in my head. My neck was pinched by his forearm and flexing bicep, I was thinking about how bad I wanted run my tongue across the base of his veiny biceps and taste the earthy smell that I could barely detect from his underarms. “So, ahh... Yeah, I’ll hold it for you, and you can come drop off that deposit in the next week and then you’ll get the, um, keys.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He gave me a wave to signal that he understood as he walked away. I locked the office went up to my apartment. Here I tried to compose myself, took a deep breath and very carefully pulled my pants off. I lay on the bed and ran my hands across my body. I was a good looking guy, I ran if I saw myself getting flabby, had a great personality, and wasn’t a queen and didn’t know any. There was definitely something between us, unless he was on the DL, but I had never heard anybody use that term who wasn’t being ironic, and he seemed too manly to run around like a school girl anyway. I controlled my breathing even though my cock had been straining my briefs for at least ten minutes. I couldn’t decide whether Darrin was going to pick me up like I weighed nothing and bury that tongue down my throat while we explored each other, or, throw me to the floor and pound me with what was sure to be a huge…Fuck. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Once I regained my sight, I took some more deep breaths, and then I peeled off the now sticky briefs before they cooled off. I knew I needed to get it together, but, I thought about that big smile and reached into my nightstand to find the very full bottle of lube that I had bought a very long time ago and started over. [/COLOR]

Last edited by ActionBastard; September 17th, 2009 at 06:36 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionBastard For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:02 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
I like it!

I think this is an interesting story and can't wait to find out what happens. Keep writing.
  #3   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:57 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
Very hot and very interesting. But is our boy Darrin or Derrick?
  #4   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:38 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondYT View Post
Very hot and very interesting. But is our boy Darrin or Derrick?
Thanks, and he was Derrick first. lol.

CTRL+F > Me
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2009, 06:04 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
What an interesting setup. Keep going with this one!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options