The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mirrorflexx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2004, 12:02 PM

mirrorflexx is on a distinguished road
searching for a story

Hey all,
First post here; just found this GRT site today.
I once read a story about a sort of TV show (maybe modeled after "Are You Hot") where these teen and 20 something muscle dudes flexed on stage to the awe and ah, **excitement** of the audience and the host.
There was to be a contest between the two best muscle dudes, on who can make a younger guy cum first looking at their bods.
One of the muscle studs goes into a room where the kid is (and closed circuit cams have already shown the audience the kid jerking off too pix of the stud who was about to enter the room), and proceeds to flex and pose, boning himself up as he gradually gets the younger guy to confess he's into muscle.
I never finished that story and have been dying to find it. ANyone know where I should look? If you like, reply to my email addr. - [email protected]

Thanks !!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
As the unofficial librarian of the site, I can certainly help you out.

The story you're thinking of is called "All-American Teen Muscle Challenge" or something to that effect. I copied and pasted the link (below); if it doesn't work, you can always check the "Story Archives," available through the button near the top of the page (the one with red lettering).

http://mgs.digital-empire.net/mgs/st...p?StoryID=1169

I hope I have been helpful.

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Erpelding's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 02:42 AM

Erpelding is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=#ffff99]Indeed, that was "The All-American Teen Muscle Challenge" by Aaron Strong, one of my favourite stories. I especially remember the pushups, with one contestant lying on the back of the other and cumming on top, and the ejaculation distance competition. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Unfortunately the story was never finished. Part 5 ended with the words:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffff99]
Quote:
The two hunks enjoyed simultaneous orgasms. Dan's cock squirted far, and Jake's cock filled the teen's ass with muscle-semen... "Dan is our four-time champion," Mark said. "We'll be right back after this.
So we never learned what the champion's award was.[/COLOR]
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2008, 02:45 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it is something like Teen Muscle Challenge. Very hot. But it was never finished. Be a great one for someone to take on if the original author is no longer interested.
  #5   Add to blaizevanderwer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 12:06 PM

blaizevanderwer is on a distinguished road
This is crazy!! I was going to ask what happened to the "All American Teen Muscle Challenge." I read all of them and thought they were great. Love the part where one of the contestants picks an envelope and has an hour in the glass booth with Jake. What happened to the stories? the author?
  #6   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 12:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
And the point of bringing this thread back from the dead and FOUR YEARS into the future is what!?!?

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #7   Add to Erpelding's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM

The story was so good that all those years don't matter. Obviously you haven't read it, have you, Excelsior?
  #8   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 05:33 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
And the point of bringing this thread back from the dead and FOUR YEARS into the future is what!?!?
Dude. You clearly have some sort of irrational hatred for old threads being posted to, but... jeez. Get over it! Or move on.

What's the point of bitching on Every. Single. Thread. You. Encounter. where an old conversation/topic has been continued by someone? (Usually, someone who wasn't present for the original conversation, and wants to express their thoughts on finding an old topic of interest to them.) What the hell is your PROBLEM with that? What are the forum messages kept online for, if not so that they might be interesting and/or useful to new people, even years down the line?

I'm so tired of seeing your bitchy flames when an old thread receives some new activity... as if that's some sort of crime. NOT everyone agrees with your take on such things.
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
CHAPTER 6: All American Teen Muscle Challenge

Check out the Archive for chapter 6.
Mike
  #10   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2008, 04:26 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
Dude. You clearly have some sort of irrational hatred for old threads being posted to, but... jeez. Get over it! Or move on.

What's the point of bitching on Every. Single. Thread. You. Encounter. where an old conversation/topic has been continued by someone? (Usually, someone who wasn't present for the original conversation, and wants to express their thoughts on finding an old topic of interest to them.) What the hell is your PROBLEM with that? What are the forum messages kept online for, if not so that they might be interesting and/or useful to new people, even years down the line?

I'm so tired of seeing your bitchy flames when an old thread receives some new activity... as if that's some sort of crime. NOT everyone agrees with your take on such things.
I agree. Old is not automatically irrelevant except to the adamantly naive. Which would seem to belie the name "Excelsior" defined as: http://www.sacklunch.net/Latin/E/excelsior.html
  #11   Add to Erpelding's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2009, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Check out the Archive for chapter 6.
Mike
Thank you, Mike, for poiting to chapter 6. I really enjoyed it, especially the last scene:
Quote:
Rian took his cock in one hand and slowly began masturbating himself. "You can help if you want." Luke moved his hand to where the action was and assisted the teen. It only took a few rubs. Rian was ready to blow.
The physique of the muscleteen tightened, and then he jerked. With a loud moan, Rian's cock began to produce a volley of ejaculations. Luke watched wide-eyed as his idol gave him a lesson in manhood. Rian's muscles flexed with erotic precision.
But that is still not the end of the story. The final words of chapter 6 are:
Quote:
A voice came on the TV, saying "We'll be right back to see Dan receive his prize for being our four-time champion, right after these messages."
"The All-American Teen Muscle Challange" is still unfinished.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options