The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 02:52 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 1: New Boy

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long since a Rear Ended update...my laptop has been dead. This is something I started writing as a break from Rear Ended, based loosely on a guy I roomed with briefly this summer--hot as fuck. I plan to continue this story, so let me know what you think, what you'd like to see!

PART I: New Boy

We were naked after a hard fuck. James lay on top me, his face buried in my shoulder blade, right hand massaging my pec absentmindedly. His body felt small atop my mass, a pulsing hard bundle of energy. We had been friends since we were kids, had worked out together, pushed each other to grow.

?I can?t believe you leave tomorrow,? he said.

I only held him closer. His mouth closed around my thick neck, and he began to push his cock back and forth up the deep ridge that ran down my abs. He squeezed my arms, feeling up and down my triceps, holding them like handles. I stroked his hair with one hand, while the other found its way to my dick, which was resting just beneath his ass. James knew all of my buttons. We had already fucked twice tonight, but my seven inches were rock hard again.

Slowly, gently, I began to slide my member into James, watching his face pass from pain to ecstasy for the last time. He gripped my pecs hard with both hands, and his nails dug into my flesh hard enough to leave marks. I pushed my cock deeper and deeper in, and he began to ride it furiously, taking out all his pent up frustration and pain in this final ride. He slapped my chest, beat on it, pulled at it in a furious but futile attempt to get through my solid wall of muscle. He moved faster and faster until he became a blur, a dervish, a demon trapped on my cockhead. Before long I began to cum up his ass, shooting my juices deep inside him, and he responded in kind by soaking my heaving chest in white. I started to pull out, but he pushed himself down onto my softening cock and whispered, ?Stay in me.?

It wasn?t quite, ?Stay with me,? but we both knew it was the best that we could do.

In the morning, I got on the plane. I wouldn?t see James again for two years.

+++

It all started with my parents divorce. Then my mom got sick and Dad was working in London, half a world away, and he had never shown much interest in me anyways. But now I was on the plane to the other side of the world. ?You?ll be close to me,? he had said, and, ?Mom can?t have you around, it will stress her out.? But it wasn?t like he was taking me in. No, he was going to strand me, to isolate me in a foreign country when I was just about to enter my senior year.

He was sending me to boarding school in England.

+++

It was dark and miserable when I arrived. It had been raining for a month and showed no signs of letting up until Spring. The sky was darkly clouded and the sun seemed to be only a distant memory. I was greeted by an extremely-proper headmaster, who gave me a chilly welcome and passed me on to a prefect, just as frosty, who showed me around the grounds. They were austere and unwelcoming. Finally he brought me to my house, Mannor Springs, and wafted me through the common room (where several groups of boys in uniform were huddled coldly) to my room.

?This is whea I leave you,? he said in his posh accent, the eyebrows on his handsome face arching. He extended a long-fingered hand toward me to shake. ?Good luck.?

I entered my room and my nose was immediately assaulted by the unmistakable strong scent of masculinity?sweat and dirty clothes and deodorant and grass and hearty food. The bed nearest the door was made and neat. The bed by the window was the exact opposite?sheets thrown every which way, dirty clothing piled on top, drinks littered around the base. My first sight of my roommate was of a hoodie draped over a mountain of back haphazardly slumped over a desk.

?Um?hello.? I said weakly. The giant figure at the desk started?he had clearly been sleeping. He sat up straight and the hoodie?s folds fell. It proved to be just big enough to drape over the giant back underneath it, bulging and falling down over the rocky crags of shoulders. The behemoth grunted, shook itself (through the thin hood I could see muscles shift and clash like tectonic plates), and stood. To my surprise, he was slightly shorter than me.

He turned around, giving me an immediate impression of shoulders that seemed to stretch on for miles and a continental shelf of pecs over which his hoodie flowed like water. I could see a few matted curls of dark hair poking up over the neck of his hoodie. His face was broad and almost dumb, a thick unshaven jaw and creased forehead making him look almost Neanderthal. Only his eyes, sparkling playfully blue beneath a thick brow, belied intelligence.

?Heya,? he said, his voice a thick, guttural rumble. ?I?m Ewan. Ye my new roomate?? He rolled the ?r? on ?roomate?.

?Yeah. I guess,? I answered. The little but thick guy sauntered over to me, sizing me up and extending a meaty paw. I shook it. It was calloused and warm, with blond hair running almost down to the knuckles. Up close I tell that he was half again as broad as I was, and even though he must have doused himself in cologne I could still smell a strong undercurrent of man.

?I?m Tom,? I said.

?Where ye from??

?America. Virginia.?

?Ah,? his face cracked into a broad grin that made it look like a jack-o-lantern. ?Aye, I?ve got family there.? He lumbered back to his desk. ?Jest working on the old biochemistry. Pain in the arse.?

?Let?s see,? I said, coming up behind him. My nose filled more and more with his smell at each step. I could see the floor around his bed was littered with jock straps and underarmor shirts, all smelling of sweat and some (I imagined) of cum. The problem he was working on was utterly indecipherable?I had no idea what it was.

?Rugby in fifteen minutes,? Ewan said. ?Ye should join us. Meet the lads.?

?Yeah, cool. I mean, I?ve never played??

He gave me his jack-o-lantern grin.

?Ye?ll get slaughtered!?

I began to unpack. Ten minutes passed relatively calmly, when suddenly there was a whirlwind of pounding on the door.

?Fozz!? yelled a voice. ?Ready, mate? C?mon!?

Ewan rose, growling slightly to himself. ?Aye!? he shouted. ?Newboy is here tae. Give us a minute.?

?You?re called Fozz?? I asked.

Ewan sighed, forehead wrinkling. ?Because of this,? he said, and started to zip down his hoodie.

Time seemed to slow down. Ewan?s thick fingers parted the hoodie?s fabric, and his chest spilled out like a granite cliff-face carpeted in a thick layer of fur. He grinned up at me awkwardly. His pecs stuck out inches from his chest, hair sprouting from the valley between heavy muscles. His fur climbed out to cover his pecs completely, leaving just enough space for his purt pink nipples. Ewan pulled the zipper down over his cobblestone abs, which were as thick as the rest of him and as furry. His hair was an odd color, a dark blond that caught the sunlight but looked almost black in the crevasses of his abs.

?Fozz?like fozzy bear,? Ewan explained. ?I?ve got other ones: rug, carpet.?

The Scot was wearing his pants low, sagging so that I could see a few inches of his skintight briefs. His obloquies were incredibly ripped, a single vein showing strong through his carpet of fur.

He pulled the hoodie off completely, struggling to get it over his bulging arms. ?Thick? was the word to describe this man, a barrel chest with mountainous shoulders draped over them leading down to dense, sculpted arms. His arms were surprisingly light-haired, revealing every twisting chord and vein under his pale British skin.

?You look pretty good dude,? I said. Straight-guy banter, right?

?Rugby does that to ye. Ye don?t look bad yerself?let?s have a look.?

And before I could say anything, the little Scottish stud had come up to me and was pulling my shirt off. His smell enveloped me. When I felt his hot hands, I protested.

?Ye?ve got to get changed for rugby anyways. Ye can borrow some of my kit. C?mon!?

His fingers brushed my sides as he wrestled my shirt off. He punched my pecs playfully.

?Fuck mate, yer fuckin? ripped. Look at these!? He squeezed my bicep, and I flexed obligingly. There was a look in his blue eyes. I wasn?t sure what it meant, but I could hope...

?Right. Here?s a top.? He handed me a white-and-blue rugby shirt from the floor and then donned one himself. It was tight on him, showing off his bulging pecs and arms as hair spilled freely from the undone buttons of the top. He was shorter than me, and actually had to come over and pull the shirt to get it over my head. It was obvious Ewan had already worn the top he gave me, and as it passed over my nose I inhaled the scent of his sweat deeply. His breath was hot and smelled rich and homey. When the shirt was on, the stocky Scot slapped my bi appreciatively.

Ewan silently handed me a pair of shorts and dropped trou himself, revealing massive thighs dusted with the same rug of dark blond hair that topped the rest of his body. I only had time to briefly admire his thick legs and the bulge in his briefs before he pulled on the shorts. He looked up as he did so and our eyes met for a fraction of a second. He gave me his jack-o-lantern grin again. I shook my head and did the same myself.

My new roommate pulled on his shoes and came over to me, throwing a massive arm around my shoulders and steering me out of the door. We made our way through twisting corridors and out to a field. I had an impression of big, blocky male bodies in tight shirts and short shorts, passing a ball, grabbing at one another, falling and rising and racing at each other like bulls. They were spattered with mud already. Ewan clapped me on the shoulder

?Right then. Ready to meet the lads??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 03:09 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Awesome start, you know how to hook an audience. I look forward to part II
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 03:23 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Damn, I'm love your writing style, and your descriptions (and choice of features) are impeccable. Scottish rugby fireplug cub...I can hardly think of anything hotter than that. I can't wait for more!
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 04:29 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
One word:

Woof!

Well, make it two:

Fucking woof!!

Many thanks -- I'm ready for the next installment!

xoxo

richard
  #5   Add to Beasts!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 08:11 PM
lurking

Beasts! is on a distinguished road
Triple woof. Great writing, love the dialect.
  #6   Add to jsmi123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 10:09 PM

jsmi123 is on a distinguished road
PLEEEAASSSEEE put up the next part to this soon! GREAT read can't wait for part 2!!!!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 11:02 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Yes!

Really enjoyable! Looks like they just might eat Tom for dinner! I'm looking forward to part 2.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options