The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Program Chapter 01

Here's Chapter 01... And in case you missed the small teaser/prologue, I included the link. Enjoy and tell me what ya think!

The Program

-Chapter 01-
-Taken-

?Fuck yeah? ah fuck take that dick?? a soft whisper rang through Chad?s ear as he began to groggily stir in his sleep. His body still numb, for whatever reason. The last thing he remembers was being in a dark room with 10 other men with similar builds and statures. Now as he slowly stirs in his sleep he feels something wrapped around his body; warm, comforting, gentle as if trying not to disturb him from his deep sleep.

The rules are quite simple: your all bad asses, or so you say.

Flashes of the day before begin to be sorted through his mind. He was a bad ass. He was the star of the newest hit crime action series on network TV. When the network told him he should improve his image before the new season started, he found out about this new reality show that offered to help muscle men who reached a plateau break their glass ceiling. Instead of doing his research however, he just decided to go for it; with his celebrity profile and handsome charm, the trainers would most definitely help him over the rest of these nobodies.

There was only three questions he had to ask himself now; Where am I? Why am I naked? And why is my dick harder then a fucking telephone pole? That?s when he remembered something else from the briefing yesterday.

So FUCK whatever you please.

That?s when he felt something wet on his neck followed by teeth; sucking hard and sinking in leaving a battle scar. All his sense then just hit him, he was being taken from behind by some stranger. Had the others already woken up and began the game? A soft moan escaped his lips.

?You awake baby?? the mystery man behind him pressed in deeper. ?Can you feel me inside your muscled ass??

?Oh fuck yeah?? Chad was getting into it. Out here he didn?t have to hide himself from the world and the cameras. Chad finally found a place where he could be himself. ?Fuck me harder!?

The mystery person pushed in deeper. Chad felt it all the way to the core. His body tingling, twitching around, or trying to. That?s when he noticed he was somehow tied down to something.

Chad tried jerking free from his restraints. The mysterious stranger gave a small chuckle. ?Try all you want, you won?t be breaking free of those anytime soon.?

Chad moaned again as the cock in his ass played the drums on his prostate as it banged in and out. There was no use struggling, he was tied down too good to break free. ?Can I at least see who you are??
The pressure inside of him began to loosen as the phallus was removed entirely from Chad?s bubble butt. Chad peered through the dark, adjusting his eyesight as the stranger began to come into complete focus.

?Your just a kid?? Chad didn?t recognize the boy in front of him from the 10 other individuals in the room.

The kid looked annoyed. ?The names Nathan,? he got back on his knees maneuvering himself between Chad?s legs to get better access to Chad?s hole again. ?Remember it, cause it?s the only name you will be saying in a few minutes.

Nathan pressed himself in again, with a soft pop he was back to grinding his fat little guy home. He didn?t have the biggest dick, but he knew how to use it. He gripped Chad?s 9 inch hog and began jerking it as he began pumping his cock again.

Take what you want by force, cause that's the only way you will be growing.

These words rung through Chad?s head. Did this boy know what he was doing? Chad continued to moan in pleasure from his cock being jacked and his ass being hammered, but he was still intrigued by what the man said a few hours ago. Chad gazed up at Nathan; both their bodies slick with sweat from the workout Nathan was giving them both. ?Please, don?t let this moment end!? Chad pleaded with Nathan not experiencing a sexual encounter ever like this before.

Nathan was about ready to lose it himself though. He had been working his cock for quite sometime before Chad had even began to move around. Always wanting to be more then just a swimmer. He tried out for many sports but the bigger jocks would always be picked before he was even given a look at. Not anymore; Nathan was playing to win and that?s just what he was going to do.

With one final deep thrust, Nathan?s baby makers pulled up and a wave of pleasure which started at the base of his cock to the tip caused him to begin firing his cream deep inside of his prey. Spurt after spurt. Whatever liquid they gave him before the competition continued to rock his body to the core, and he loved it.

The only problem was he was not finished. His body slightly tensed up a bit as his hand worked harder on the 9 inch pole in front of him. ?Come on Chad, cum for daddy!?

Daddy? Chad?s eyes rolled into the back of his head as he lost it himself. His own cock began shooting like a geyser into the air. ?Oh fuck OH FUCK! OH FUCK!? Chad began chanting over and over as the pleasure hit him too.

Nathan moved his arms around Chad?s body gripping as much flesh as he could, keeping their bodies as close as possible. He needed full contact with whatever Chad was producing so he could reap his full bounty. He could already feel the power coursing through his body.

As Chad continued to moan in ecstasy from his firing cock, Nathan?s body began to expand in every way imaginable. Chad looked on in a mixture of shock, horror, and lust as he felt and saw Nathan begin to grow from a boy into a man.

Nathan?s arms lengthened and pumped, soon he had full grip around Chad?s upper torso. His pecs ballooned out immensely, becoming rock hard slabs of striated perfection. Not to mention his lats flaring out to an equally impressive span as Chad has of his own.

Nathan slowly lifts up to one knee, snapping one of the restraints of Chad?s to help give him better access to the pleasured stud. As he does, the pressure on his small leg is lifted as it blows out in size and creeps out in length.

He severs the other restraint rising to his now tall height of 5?8,? spreading his legs wider as his body continues to pump up with size and power. Soon he is hitting the 6? mark. His cock still inside of Chad also reaping the rewards; both of them feeling the benefits from Nathan?s lengthening python as it snakes its way deeper inside of Chad and Chad?s own ass muscles tighten around Nathan?s pulsing beast.

Everything around Chad felt as if it was getting bigger, tighter. Soon his legs weren?t able to wrap fully around Nathan?s waist. Even his arm?s could not wrap fully around Nathan. Was this what they meant by the way to grow was to fuck by force? If so he?d have to find someone to do next so he could have his fair share of growth. That?s why he joined this reality show for in the first place. Chad looked up into Nathan?s eyes.

Nathan looked down, panting, grinning cockily. His growth finally slowed to a halt. Nathan lifted Chad up off his cock, which popped out loudly. Some of his remaining fluid leaking from Chad?s insides as he tossed the man to the ground.

Nathan began flexing his muscles, feeling the size and power he now possessed. ?Get up, boy. Worship this power that you gave birth too!?

Chad clung to Nathan?s massive quads, pulling himself up the goliath?s body. How can he have gotten so big with just one fuck session? The game had only just began right?

There are consequences that one of you will have to pay.

Chad looked at Nathan, then at himself. What he saw before him he thought could only happen in the movies. It was a total invasion of the body snatchers moment as he now possessed the body size that Nathan once had; toned and fit, but it wasn?t going to get much with his Hollywood action role.

Nathan ran a hand over one of his pecs, playing with his cock with the other. ?So boy,? he grinned down at Chad, a certain charm people say Chad had with just a grin he now felt by this new studs presence. ?You should be happy you were the first, cause the rest of your buds won?t be seeing a body swap; they will be seeing a take over.?

?The rules are simple. You fuck to win. The top dog moves on with the others size and power, as well as one attribute of their choice. I took your irresistible charm; my next opponent will go done much easier then you. But you might have noticed something about yourself as well.?

Nathan put his hand on Chad?s shoulder and pressed firmly on it, forcing Chad to his knees with ease. ?Since I?m taking from you, that means you must lose something from yourself. I?ve diminished you to what you would be without your awesome genetics, something more of what I once was.? Nathan?s cock was dripping above Chad?s now diminished body. ?Now get to work boy. This is the last time you will get to touch a body like this again, cause you?ve already been cut from the script??

The Game Begins?

1 Eliminated?
11 Remain?

To Be Continued?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Damn what a hot concept. Loved your writing and description. Can't wait to see what happens as the game intensifies. Bring it on.

Keep up the good work
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:12 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great chapter!

Two things:

(1) Pick a tense, any tense, and stick with it. You go from present tense to past tense at least three times, sometimes in the middle of a paragraph. Past tense usually works best (and it's clear that you're pretty comfortable writing in it.)

(2) Your / you're etc. You're going to town to do your shopping. NOT Your going to town do you're shopping. I substitute them all the time (what my head knows and my fingers type are two different things) which is why I go back and edit after I post.

(3) The edit feature is very handy.

So, I guess that's three things but still...

WONDERFUL story!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to surge_10000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM

surge_10000 is on a distinguished road
wow ... love the way nathan grows and his totally arrogant attitude. the description of his transformation is fantastic. can't wait to see how it goes as the guys take more and more and MORE. so hot. thanks for writing and posting

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options