The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:08 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
MuscleTalk

Hey man - come over here and spot me while I bench. Yeah - right now - on a superset so need to keep it moving.You're not really gonna say 'no' to THIS fuckin' canon muscle arm are you? Hell yeah fucking 24 inches in each arm - pumped up so freakin' huge. You like that - get over here. Do it - NOW.

Ok - I want you to straddle my waist - going for the kill of 600lbs - will pump out 4 and want you to pump out the last two with me. Got it? Good. Yeah that's right. Straddle me at the waist. Only 32 inches so you got plenty of room. That's it. My pex? They're 62 inches right now but gonna surge them up with this set - just you watch. Yeah I know they look good - underarmour white musclevest shows them off good but these monsters are gonna GROW now. Right - here we go - that's it - one out - good boy - light on two - TWO out - here we go - you see these fuckin' muscletits swellin? Three out - oh yeah want your had to touch the muscle through this tight lycra as you bring the bar down with me - four out. Fuck yeah - can feel the blood rushing through them - can feel them swellin man. Nice and light with the assist - FIVE - oh fuck yeah - come on - fuckin muscle tyrant - Here we go SIX OUT - aw fuck yeah. Need to check my bod out fast. Come on man get up - should have jumped off faster - need to see the result - damn watch these boys when i flex- BOOM BOOM - Hell YEAH - FUCKING AWESOME.

OH YEAH COME HERE BOY - PUT YOUR HANDS ON EACH ONE AS I FLEX - WANT YOU TO CUP 'EM. Yeah - come on man - do what I say - you know you wanna. Hehe - you ain't going nowhere bro - got you cornered with this wall of 6'5 muscle mass - these pex boomin in your face - go on - reach up, that's it - don't make me angry - cup 'em as I flex - BOOOOM - oh yeah - you liked that - fucking bulgin in my muscle tee - feel em all over. Aw yeah that feels real good - nips hardening up as you rub - you can feel that can't you. Shit so freakin' pumped. Muscle fuckin' explodin' outta my tight gym gear. Hehe - I can fuckin see you tentin' boy - that's it - rub it all over. Show me how much you want it. Yeah love lookin down at you rubbin my pex - so freakin huge. What's that boy? Speak up. What size are they? I'd say they're pumping 65 inches right now boy - fuckin pumped to the fucking max. And the only way is up.

How old are you boy? Fuckin hell - 24 - how come you're so puny? Only 19 here man and I fucking already outweigh you 2 - 1. What you packin? Only 180? Damn lil bro - I am pumping 365 last weigh in - and just can't stop fuckin growin. Fuck yeah I love size comparison - love being a freaking blond mass monster next to your wimpy size. Yeah you are fucking wimpy boy - look at your body next to mine. Go on - flex it - show me those ceps. Ha - my fucking hand could crush those easily - yeah look its easy. Try and flex now - go on boy - oh it hurts - yeah - cos your a fuckin wimp boy. Look at these cannons. Doc has me on supergrowth stuff - coach said I had to - ever since I take them, when I work out I grow fucking more and more immense. How big will I get? Well boy that's a good question - why don't you stick around and see? Arms next - you're gonna help me.

Boy are we really gonna have this debate every time. Cos I can just LIFT you up one armed - aw fuck yeah - check out how huge my forearm swells as I dangle you lil bro - bet they're fuckin thicker than your lil legs - haha. I'll let you down by when you say you're gonna do as you are told. Fuck look at my other bi - haven't even worked it and it's so swollen from the bench. Pumpin' so huge - oh - what's that? You'll do what I say? Can't hear you boy - you seem all choked up haha - oh yeah that's my hand vice on your throat - lemme drop you - aw come on man get up - why don't I show you a CRAB pose while you're down there - fuckin see how massively freaky I am - aw yeah.

Now up you get lil guy - get behind me - we're gonna pump some muscle into these cannons. Lemme check 'em out first - aw yeah - look that peak - fucking veins all over - do you like that boy? Tell me - say whether you like it. Stop mumblin' and gawpin' boy - speak like a man. You do - good. Well you ain't seen nothing yet.

Right boy - get the bar ready - I want 220 on it - do it quickly while I check my body out. Good boy - now stand behind me - want you to hold my elbows in position so I got strict form - wrap around real tight and pull my elbows in. Now gonna curl out 8 reps. Want you to hold my elbows real tight. That's it reach around my massive body - hold my elbows. One, two, so fuckin light, three, four, oh yeah - look at these monsters SWELL, five, six, move your hands up boy, reach up and hold onto the bis - feel a real muscle swell, oh yeah all over you like that don't you. Fucking swelling in inches, each fuckin curl pumps em up huge. Woah tiger, watch yourself there - can feel your cock tenting against my hams - fuck flex both arms - what you think of this? Aw yeah look at the FUCKING VEINS man - so pumped up - rippling all over. So hot.

Get around here boy - wanna curl you to show you how fucking light you are. I am your monster muscle master - freaking huge muscle teen - totally outsizes you, totally controls you - your my weights boy now - want you here every day when I work out, your gonna watch me grow and grow totally reach freakdom, you're gonna inject my roids, wash my body down in the shower, worship me and serve this mass body all the food it needs - fuck yeah boy - curl you twenty times so fuckin easy. Curl you one handed - fuck yeah you come real easy don't you - so fuckin boned in my presence, good boy, my new lil weight boy.

What's that? You're real horny? Well wanna see you jack your lil body off as I flex. That's it. Huge double bi? Aw yeah you like that. Thick veins ripplin' over my arms. Lat spread - can fucking feel my tee about to shred. So huge compared to you wimp. Drop my pants - you ever see quads as huge as this? Thicker than your body boy. So fucking huge. Muscle rolls around each other as I walk. Aw fuck yeah. that's it. Com hard - yeah you liked that didn't you. Now follow me you're gonna suck me off while I shower. Come on boy. Follow your muscle master. Mass.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 04:10 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SPROING!

That was spoogeworthy as all get out!

xoxo

Richad
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:06 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Very nice man, very very nice. I agree with arpeejay.
  #4   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
Very nice man, very very nice. I agree with arpeejay.
Many thanks - I enjoyed writing it - although it was hard just to focus on one voice.

MM
  #5   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:47 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemike05 View Post
Many thanks - I enjoyed writing it - although it was hard just to focus on one voice.

MM
So you're saying you're used to hearing SEVERAL voices in your head? LOL

Just kidding...you handled the muscle-ego-mania VERY well! 6'5" and 365#...that's a lot to have an ego about lol.
  #6   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
VERY nice... thanks for posting!

Last edited by growinmuscl; October 14th, 2009 at 06:29 PM.
  #7   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:58 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
That's awesome! It's one of my fantasies.
  #8   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Thank you.

Very nice indeed!
  #9   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:31 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Hot as hell scene. Just what every mass muscle freak should act like!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options