The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:44 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... part 7

The breathtaking sight of the rippling muscles that now stacked Kyle?s upper body and his arrogant demand for worship reduced me instantly to a state of nervous, awestruck apprehension. I dropped to my knees, trembling uncontrollably from a debilitating combination of fear and lust. From my groveling position on the floor I was now looking up at Kyle whose awesomely muscled body, crammed incongruously into the fragile wheelchair, looked capable of effortlessly tearing me limb from limb if I didn?t obey his every whim. I wanted desperately to submit, to throw myself into those powerful arms and confess my devotion. Yet I could do nothing but cower at his feet, immobilized and fearful of his growing power.

Kyle?s blue eyes gazed down at me, his head slightly inclined, looking somewhat taken aback and amused by my reaction. Then his huge hands gripped the big chair wheels. Muscle and sinew rippled up his forearms as he edged the wheelchair towards me, halting at my quivering form. Reaching out, he clasped my upper arm with one big hand and effortlessly heaved me off the floor and tumbled me into his lap.

As I slumped into the chair, still trembling with emotion, he grinned at my confusion and flexed the arm that had just hauled off my feet. The bicep compacted and swelled into an awesome peak of muscle, and as it did so the seam of the T shirt began to tear, the fabric no longer able to contain his massive upper arm. By this time my jumble of emotions had my dick throbbing lustfully in my pants and fearful tears welling up in my eyes. Suddenly his deep, assertive voice assailed my ears.

?What?s the matter, John? Never been this close to a real man before??

He gazed admiringly at his flexed arm before complementing it with his other arm in a breathtaking double biceps. He chuckled at my open-mouthed incredulity.

?These babies got me to the mall and back without even breaking a sweat?, he bragged.

?You ? look ? awesome?, I croaked nervously.

Kyle threw back his head and aimed a peal of laughter at the ceiling, his thick neck pulsating with muscle and blood vessels. His merriment subsided as swiftly as it had started.

?Oh yes, John, I am awesome?, he grinned, ?and I?m going to be a lot more awesome before I?m finished?.

His piercing blue eyes surveyed me pensively.

?And you?re not so bad yourself, John? he said, sealing the compliment with a kiss on my forehead.

?So what?s with this sudden nervousness? Do my new muscles frighten you??

?Well ?? I began, hesitantly, ?? the mangled power wheelchair was a shock. And then ? when you demanded to be worshipped ?.?

Another explosion of laughter assaulted my ears, longer than before, gradually fading into a bout of head-shaking chuckles before he finally stared at me in silence, grinning from ear to ear.

?You think I'm turning into some kind of monster, John??

He brought his face right up against mine until my vision was filled with his handsome features staring quizzically at me, searching for an answer.

?It?s me, John. It?s Kyle. The same Kyle you pulled out of the bushes a couple of days ago. The same Kyle who loves you, who would never hurt nor humiliate you, who would never ask you to do anything you don?t want to do. And anyway ?.? he drew back his head and grinned again, ?? you think I?d waste the fabulous dinner I?ve prepared just so you can get off on my new body??

As relief flooded my brain, quenching the flames of my panic, I threw my arms around his neck and pressed myself gratefully into his muscular chest. He was still chortling to himself as he threw the wheelchair into a sharp turn and propelled us both down the hallway towards the source of that mouth-watering aroma of sizzling steaks. Cruising into the kitchen I discovered just how much effort Kyle had put into my homecoming. This was to be no rushed meal perched at the worktop on a stool. The table was elegantly set out with candles, and a bottle of fine French Bordeaux was uncorked and ready to pour. Like the guest of honor, I was placed at the head of the table while Kyle wheeled himself off to complete his preparations.

Dinner was a revelation. His considerable culinary skill was a facet of Kyle that was totally unexpected as he served up a banquet that turned out to be significantly more interesting than mere steak and fries. Kyle?s eating habits had also markedly improved since this morning?s chaotic mess on the kitchen floor, though his appetite was as voracious as ever. Each serving was weighted hugely in his favor and he managed to demolish three enormous steaks to my one. As I sipped the last of my coffee I watched him drain the second of two huge protein shakes before sinking back into the wheelchair, at last satisfied that he had eaten enough. He caught me staring and gave me a cheeky wink. I grinned back at him.

?Well Kyle, I must say that was an impressive meal. Where did you learn to cook like that??

?My Mom, of course. When you?re compelled to spend all of your childhood in a wheelchair, you soon discover the things you can do well. In my case I became pretty handy in the kitchen.?

He smiled sheepishly at the memory for a few seconds before snapping back out of his thoughts.

?But hey ? I guess you?d appreciate a nice glass of your favorite Scotch single malt to top off your dinner.?

I nodded gratefully.

?I sure would. And I?d be pleased if the chef would care to join me.?

Grinning at the prospect, Kyle began to back his wheelchair from the table. He had scarcely moved more than a couple of inches before his body was wracked with violent muscle spasms, causing him to thrash about wildly and pound his fists on the table top. As the ferocity of his bombardment made plates rattle and glasses shatter, I pushed my chair back and jumped to my feet in alarm. But it wasn?t the lively jig of the dishes on the table top that concerned me. My eyes were riveted on Kyle. Just like yesterday evening, he had thrown back his head to bellow at the ceiling like a crazed animal. His face was beetroot red, his eyes bulging, his neck a wriggling snake-pit of purple veins.

Suddenly he gripped the table top. With an angry roar, he tossed it against the wall with no apparent effort, showering the kitchen with smashed crockery and glass. What remained of our feast trickled slowly onto the floor. Surveying his achievement, Kyle let out another inhuman roar before suddenly holding his head despairingly in his hands as if wracked with pain, tumbling out of his wheelchair and onto the floor. Heedless of my own safety, I bounded forward and crouched over his writhing figure, immediately aware of the intense heat that was radiating from his body. I glanced about, anxious lest he had landed on any shards of glass, but harboring a fear far greater than that. I was terrified of losing him, terrified that our reckless experiment was about to end in tragedy.

I reached down, gripped his thick wrists and, with all the strength available to me, wrestled his hands from his face. I recoiled in horror from the angry, scowling features that stared back at me, his face contorted in fury, the black irises of his blue eyes mere pinpricks, like someone high on drugs. The creature I had dared to tackle with my bare hands was not the Kyle I knew and loved. I found myself confronting a demented and enraged wild animal whose fiery eyes were was now locked onto mine, holding my gaze with hypnotic malevolence.

?You fool?, the creature sneered, turning his gaze on my uncertain grip on his wrists and smirking contemptuously. ?You haven?t a hope of pinning me with those feeble pipe-stem arms of yours. Now get the fuck off me you pathetic little piggy, or I?ll huff and I?ll puff and embed your puny body permanently into the ceiling.?

I released my grip obediently and stood up. He cackled at his easy victory before another round of muscle spasms throttled his contempt and his face once more contorted in agony. His entire body convulsed with muscle and sinew that danced and pulsed beneath a skin wreathed in a pulsating web of blood vessels. His body, so cruelly starved of normal adult development for so long, was now feeding voraciously off his recent enormous intake of protein. I watched, awestruck, as muscle rippled and danced across his entire body, rupturing, reforming, stretching and growing.

Most impressive of all were his skinny, withered legs which at last seemed to be making a late attempt at competing with his upper body. I found myself unable to tear my wondering eyes away from his quivering limbs and the impossible sight of lengthening bones and thickening muscle. As I stared in awe, Kyle suddenly let out another animal roar and sat bolt upright, flexing his powerful arms in a ?most muscular? that the black T shirt was never designed to contain. As the fabric split the length of his spine, he grabbed impatiently at the collar with one hand, ripped the shirt clean off his body and lay back down. He writhed around for a few more minutes before the horrendous cabaret was finally over, leaving an exhausted Kyle lying comatose on the kitchen floor.

Panic stricken, I ran over and crouched down beside him, heedless of his earlier reaction. I felt desperately for a pulse and was rewarded with a healthy throb from an obliging artery, and the reassuring sight of his muscular chest heaving up and down as he breathed deeply. He was sound asleep. Now greatly relieved as well as aroused by all I had just witnessed, I stumbled through the hallway and into the lounge, seized the precious bottle of Scotch and put it to my lips. The restorative warmth of the alcohol slowly permeated my trembling body, even reaching the excited organ that was throbbing persistently in my pants. For once I spurned the opportunity of sexual pleasure in favor of another swig from the bottle before sinking into an armchair and staring vacantly into space.

Once I had recovered my composure, albeit now just a little tipsy, I made my way back to the kitchen where Kyle was still lying on the floor, sleeping like a baby with a look of calm innocence on his lovely face. I gazed down at him, marveling at the muscular powerhouse he was becoming. His legs, though still a poor second to his awesome upper body, had noticeably lengthened and begun to fill out with muscle. Staring at Kyle, I began to muse for the first time over how tall he might be once his developing legs could support him.

I considered waking him but almost immediately dismissed the thought. Considering it best to leave him to recover from his ordeal, I busied myself by clearing away the aftermath of the mayhem. As I righted the table and dispatched the last of the shattered glass and broken plates into the bin, I glanced at Kyle?s sleeping form, wondering when I might dare rouse him. It was a needless worry. Right on cue, as I was giving the kitchen worktops a final wipe, he moaned and blinked up at me. I froze, wary of his mood, but quickly realized that the wild animal with the pinprick irises had gone. Kyle stared at me for a few seconds of evident confusion before his handsome face lit up in a beautiful smile.

?Have I been sleeping?? came the blindingly rhetorical question.

I returned his smile.

?You sure have. How clever of you to avoid all the washing and tidying up!?

He sat up, the movement evidently painful. He clasped his hands to his head.

?Ohhhhh? he groaned, ?My head feels like I?ve ?.. HOLY CRAP!?

He pulled his hands from his head and sat in stunned silence, examining his thickly muscled forearms. Then he flexed an arm, letting out a long low whistle of appreciation at the bicep that peaked impressively before his wondering eyes. Next his hands wandered all over his chest, examining his lats, squeezing his pecs, before his eyes finally lit upon the dramatic transformation of his legs. Still slender and comically out of proportion with his awesome upper body, they were no longer the useless skinny sticks of wasted muscle they once were. He ran his hands delightedly over the short stubble that now coated his thicker thighs, cooing with pleasure. He flexed a leg that was once totally lifeless and gasped at his new ability to raise it slowly from the floor. When eventually he looked up at me to share his triumph, his eyes were glistening with tears, his voice choking with emotion.

?John, my legs ? I can feel them ? I can move them!? he announced, totally awestruck by this new achievement.

I dropped to my knees beside him, not a little overawed myself. Instinctively, Kyle reached out to draw me to him but paused as he saw me flinch. My hesitancy was gone in a microsecond, yet I realized he had spotted it and I knew I would have to act quickly. I lay down beside him on the floor and snuggled into his muscular embrace, hoping that would be sufficient cover for my blunder. It was a forlorn hope.

?My mind is a total blank from when I was about to pour you a Scotch to when I woke up on the floor. So what happened to frighten you, John? I want to know.?

I looked up into his vivid blue eyes, and did my best to dismiss his suspicion. I shrugged and shook my head, trying to conceal my thoughts from those probing searchlights, but to no avail. His face crumpled and he lay back with a heavy sigh, cuddling me gently to him.

?I didn?t bargain on getting memory blackouts, John, and you?re obviously not keen to tell me anything. So let?s see if I can guess. While my muscles were growing, your boyfriend suddenly turned from Dr Jekyll into Mr Hyde, and Mr Hyde was none too friendly. How am I doing??

He snapped his gaze towards me before I could conceal my reaction to the remarkable accuracy of his guess. Betrayed by the expression on my face, my heart sank at his next comment.

?No more formula injections for me, John.?

At the sound of retreat, I drew breath to protest but he hushed any dissent with a finger to my lips.

?No, please just listen to me, John. I?m thrilled by the incredible changes to my body and so are you. It?s a dream come true for both of us. But I won?t put our relationship at risk by being greedy, when there?s obviously a risk that neither of us bargained for.?

?But you can?t stop now? I spluttered, clambering onto his chest and pressing my hands onto his upper arms to prop myself up so I could stare down at him. ?You?ve come so far, and you?re so close to a whole new life freed from that awful wheelchair prison.?

He hesitated, weighing up the obvious logic of my response.

?You?re right, of course?, he responded. ?But I love you, John, and I?m not prepared to put you in any more danger.?

I smiled down at him, bent my arms and kissed his lips before crumpling onto his hairy chest where I felt his powerful arms encircle me protectively, cuddling me tenderly into the warmth of his awesome body.

?Anyway? he murmured softly in my ear, ?I like the idea of growing big enough and strong enough to satisfy my sexy boyfriend ?? he paused to plant a wet kiss on my ear lobe, ? ? but I don?t want to become freaky huge. I was aiming to talk to you about that tonight, so I guess it might as well be now.?

I raised my cheek from his hairy chest and wriggled out from under his arms. Kyle gently released his protective embrace and folded his arms across his chest. I settled my chin onto one of his beefy forearms from where I could see his beautiful face. Now it was my turn to read his expression, and I could tell he was apprehensive of my reaction.

?Kyle, it?s your life, your body and your future. Whatever you decide to do is fine by me, but I just wonder if it?s wise to stop now with the job only half done? Won?t you at least consider one more injection to pump power into your leg muscles??

He stared past me, and I felt him raise each leg in turn, doubtless assessing how his limbs had already started to develop and musing over what they might yet become. He sighed.

?If I agree to take another injection tonight, I want you to steer clear of this house all day tomorrow until bedtime. I don?t want you anywhere near Mr Hyde, ever again. It?s Friday anyhow, so you?ll be at the lab all day. Can you go visit someone after work, or go for a long drive, or treat yourself to a meal in a nice restaurant??

I drew breath to protest his needless worry, but held myself in check when I saw the anxious expression on his face. His eyes glistened with tears. He was genuinely, lovingly, fearful of hurting me and he didn?t deserve to have his concerns lightly dismissed. I nodded in agreement and he smiled. A tear rolled down his cheek as he spoke again.

?I have another demand to make of my wonderfully understanding boyfriend. Did I spot an exercise bike in the corner of the garage??

?Yeah, you sure did. I haven?t used it in years, but I?ll pull it out and clean it up for you. Are you planning to work those big legs of yours??

?Sure am? he grinned. ?And those lengths of wood you?ve got stored in the garage roof space ? do you think you could rig me up some sturdy parallel bars? I guess it?s time I began to learn all about walking and balance.?

While he was still in a compliant mood, I fetched the box containing the formula and fresh syringes and prepared another dose. When all was ready I smiled reassuringly at him and asked: ?Which one of your big muscles shall we choose this time??

In answer, he flexed the now meatier muscle on his slender thighs: ?Let?s aim straight at the main target.?

I quickly disposed of the deed lest he should have a last minute change of mind, and left him lying on the kitchen floor while I carried the box back to my bedroom. I was stowing it away when my ears were suddenly assailed by shrieks of raucous laughter. It sounded like a maniac was loose in the kitchen. Sprinting back down the hall, I discovered Kyle sitting up, a manic grin on his face, inspecting me through piercing blue eyes whose black irises had contracted to pinpricks. One of his meaty hands was fondling the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life. It was throbbing expectantly, leaking pre cum. He smirked malevolently at my stunned look and beckoned me closer.

?Get over here, you fuckin loser. On your knees and show me how well a puny wimp can serve his musclegod.?

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; October 14th, 2009 at 08:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
DONTPRESSREPEAT (February 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2009, 07:20 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think I may wind up with whiplash! If so, it'll be totally worth it!

Thanks for a great addition, Gideon!

More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 08:06 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Awesome Gideon.

There have been so many new stories in this website lately, but none of these stories, no offense, can compete with this one when it comes to passionate, intelligent (not to mention hot) storytelling.

As usual, I'm waiting for more...
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2009, 11:30 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... I'm intrigued by the Kyle's Jekyll/Hyde shifts both in John's dreams and reality... And wonder about both Kyle's and John's sanity, what Kyle knew about John and the company he works for before the night John rescued Kyle, and if there is more then has been revealed about how Kyle came to need rescue.

I can understand that Kyle would have some very major issues relating to anger, dominance and dependency. Unlike Christopher Reeve and Steven Hawkings, Kyle can breath, has use of his hands and speak on his own... What sort of twisted dreams of power, revenge, lust, etc might form in the subconscious mind of even the most saintly person after years trapped in a vegetating body... That is what drives the Elijah Price (Mr Glass) character in M. Night Shyamalan's "Unbreakable." It's easy to believe Kyle is, at some level, jealous of John and his body. If Kyle believed John had access to a drug that might make Kyle's dreams, setting up John to find the "helpless" Kyle in need of rescue. It's likely that Kyle picked up on Johns attraction to him and less than stable nature would allow John easy to be manipulated into providing access to the drug.

If John is more of a psycho than the story has so far revealed, it is possible that John engineered Kyle's being in the position to require rescue but wants Kyle to be grateful for the gift John is going to give him. That John figures will provide a level of control over the transformed Kyle.

As always I may have read more into the story than was intended... if so my apologies

Ender
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2009, 07:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The "juice" is unpredictable, as John stated up front. Kyle went into this with both eyes open. I'm finding John's apparent "need" to be subservient unnerving. Just maybe they both ARE psychotic!
I'm really enjoying your storyline!
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options