The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 03:37 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Distractions

Hey, I am alive, just burried in boring stuff. I wrote this to get rid of the cobwebs and I hope you all enjoy.

I continued to stare at the blank screen, waiting for the words to appear on the page. I’d been sat here, at my desk in this crappy chair for hours and hadn’t been able to write a single word. It never used to be this hard, it hadn’t been easy but I’d been able to write a little bit before writers block stopped me cold.
The chair creaked noisily as I lent back, running a hand through my thick hair, letting my fringe fall back down and cover half my face. I brushed it to one side and continued my staring contest with the screen.

“You know that’s not gonna help”

I sighed, turned myself round in the chair to look at the little bed in the corner of my room. Sprawled on it with his legs hanging over the edge was a particularly large guy. He was about 6’ 10” and extremely well muscled, no part of his clothing wasn’t filled with a large round bulge of muscle, the front of his black t-shirt pulled taunt by those deliciously huge pecs and bowling ball shoulders. His thick neck filled up the shirt’s neck line, and his biceps were so big it didn’t look like the sleeves could handle it if he really flexed. And then there were his legs. Like I said, they were half hanging off the bed, but they were covered in lumps and bulges that covered the long limbs. Especially the thighs, they were so big they rubbed together when he walked, not to mention pushing the most glorious bulge of all out with each step. I stared at that bulge, a smooth bump, one I’d love to just rub my hands over and then maybe nuzzle as I undo his fly with my teeth.

He gave me a wicked grin, one that sent my pulse racing and my cock tingling. He had a great smile, nice white teeth that shone brighter against his darker, caramel like skin. Those big chocolate brown eyes twinkling with mischievous glee that I knew meant he had something naughty on his mind. He ran a big hand through his short black hair, letting it spring back into place after his hand had passed.

“What brings you here?” I asked, trying to hide my excitement.

“Oh, just checking up on you” he chuckled, his smile getting a bit bigger as he sat up. Planting his large feet on the floor and spreading his legs so I could get a really good view of his crotch. As he leant forward on his legs, the mattress groaned and dipped a bit lower.

“That’s nice of you”

“You’re still a little freshman, gotta make sure you haven’t fallen in with a bad crowd” His eyes lit up when he saw my computer was on. “Ooh, what you writing?”

“Noth--” I started, but he was already on his feet. His pecs rubbed against my shoulder as he bent down to look. He frowned a bit at the screen, his mouth shifting into a curious line that made me want to just kiss him he looked so cute. After he’d stared at the blank screen for a few seconds, he turned to me, still frowning.

“You writing in white?”

“Ha ha” I said dryly, patting his chest, resisting the urge not to just give it a squeeze. “I can’t find the words”

“You tried hitting Ctrl A? That usually highlights even invisible stuff”

“You’re a real comedian. I just can’t write”

“Story?”

“Hardly. Essay”

“Ugh, that’s not important”

He moved to close the laptop on my fingers but stopped long before my fingers were in any danger. I looked at him with my serious face, but it was difficult to keep it in place with that naughty look he was giving back. I always wondered how eyes as dark as his could twinkle so much, or how his smile could be so big even if it was just a half one. I started to lean closer, he just waited, his smile getting a little bit wider. Just as our lips were about to meet, his smile vanished and he moved back.

“You hear that?” he asked, looking to the door.

I turned round and strained my ears for a creaking floor board or something. “I don’t hear any--”
I turned back and he was gone. I hated it when that happened. Before I could dwell on the loss of doing naughty things to distract me from my inability to write this stupid essay, there was a knock at the door.

“Coming” I called, getting up from the flimsy chair and heading to the door. I unlocked it, opened it and saw…

“Jacob?”

He just grinned down at me. Just under a foot taller than me but looking considerably bigger standing over me. He looked even bigger than he had on the bed. I quickly looked up and down the corridor, wondering if any of my flat mates could hear us out here and praying they didn’t come out and see this muscle god standing at my door.

“What are you doing?”

“Playing” he said, grinning, bending over to kiss me. At first I wanted to push him back and tell him to get inside before anyone saw him, but when his warm, sweet lips touched mine, I just didn’t care. The kiss got deeper as I wrapped my arms round his neck, his large hands sliding down to my waist, sliding down the waist of my jeans to stroke my ass. I chuckled through the kiss; pushing my tongue into his mouth and making it wrestle with his larger one.

I took a step closer, sliding my arms over his wide shoulders then to his thinner waist. I placed my hands on his much bigger bubble butt, probably getting more pleasure than he was rubbing my flat little ass. I rubbed at those two orbs of muscular ass through his jeans, wanting to get closer, but then I heard a lock click.
My eyes shot open and my pulse jack hammered. I’d forgotten we were in the hallway, and one of my flat mates was about to walk in and see me and this impossibly large guy together. Before I could take my lips from Jacob’s to tell him to move, he swept me up in his arms and swung me back into the room. He kicked the door closer, still holding me to him and then turned until I was against the door.

We stood there together, slightly out of breath, Jacob’s thick chest rising and falling, rubbing against me as we listened to one of my flatmates outside. We heard his keys jangle, slide into his lock and then the lock click into place before the keys jangling was cut short when he pocketed them. We waited for the main door to squeak open and then close.
Before I could speak Jacob was kissing me again. He moved in so hard and fast my head banged into the door. But I didn’t care; I just wanted more of him. I rocked onto my toes, slamming our crotches together and grinding my smaller one into his much larger, warmer one. His lips curled into a pleased growl, but he didn’t stop kissing me. I felt his beast stir, swelling up as he started to get hard. Mine was already rock hard and leaking away.

His large hands cupped my ass, hoisting me up and I readily wrapped my legs round him. He carried me over to the bed, his hard cock tenting his jeans, the head rubbing against my ass before he dropped me down onto the bed.

Panting, I looked up at his grinning face as he pulled his shirt off, lifting his arms up and making his lats spread wider. As he dropped his arms and let his shirt fall, his pecs fell back into place, those great slabs of round muscle I loved to worship. He started to unbuttoning his fly, but I put my hand on his, stopping him as I knelt on the edge of the bed. I kissed his pecs and he chuckled, grabbing my head and kissing the top of it before pressing me into his chest. He flexed them alternatively, making one bulge and then the other, always bulging against my face.

“You really like pecs don’t you?” he chuckled, rubbing my back and holding me close as I kissed and licked his pecs. He let out a gasp and a low moan as I started playing with his nipples, his pecs bulging as he resisted the urge to take charge again. I grinned, knowing how much he preferred being in the driver’s seat so I decided to see how far I could push him.

I slide my hand down his abs, letting my fingers play with the grooves between the cobble stones of muscle, dipping lower to his jeans. As I undid his fly, he let out a growl, every muscle I could see flexing and tensing. His neck flared and he clenched his jaw, fighting to keep control. I grinned… this was gonna be too easy.

As his fly came undone, his steel hard cock pushed its way out, poking me. I wrapped my hand round it, still in his boxers, and gave it a squeeze. A wet patch appeared at its tip, darkening his grey boxers and I heard a growl rumble in his chest, which I was still kissing and worshiping. I ran my thumb over his big head, letting my fingers caress his shaft, pumping it ever so slowly.

“Uh you bastard” he grunted as I tortured him with my slow movements, drawing out every second of it. While I worked one of his nipples with my teeth I slide my other hand into his jeans, searching for his balls. I found them easily enough, those large manly orbs practically churning with his warm seed. I rubbed and stroked them, making my big muscle god moan and growl in pleasure.

I squeezed his cock even harder, the wet patch getting bigger as I squeezed out a little more pre. Jacob was breathing heavily now, really wanting to stop pissing about and just fuck me silly. To be fair, I was getting close to just cumming from the way I had this great man of muscles like putty in my hands. Plus I was probably enjoying this as much as he was.

Suddenly, Jacob gave a sharp snarl and I was knocked back onto my ass. His hands grabbed my jeans and tore them off. He then grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. Keeping hold of one he used the other to push his jeans and boxers down, finally freeing his cock which bounced as it escaped.

As I saw that big, throbbing piece of meat I wondered why I hadn’t just let him fuck me as soon as he came in. Still holding my ankle, he hoisted me up as he crouched down a bit. We were both at the edge of the bed, my ass hanging slightly above it as Jacob positioned his cock at my ass. I eagerly awaited the final thrust, but it didn’t come. Instead, I felt his big, swollen head probe my ass hole, not going in, just teasing.

I looked up at him, amazed at this change of character. Normally I was the only one to draw things out and tease, Jacob not being one to wait around, yet he was teasing me and holding himself back. And from the way his jaw was set he was having difficulty staying that way.

“Get bigger” he said.

“W-What?” I stuttered, trying to stay focused even as his head kept teasing my ass, a bit more pre trickling on my cheeks and inside me too.

“Get bigger” he grunted again. “Get big for me. Let me fuck a big muscle man”

“I can’t” I gasped. “I haven’t done it in so—UH!”

He cut me off by flaring his head right in my asshole, letting a large sum of pre trickle into me. I cried out in pleasure, wanting more, but amazingly Jacob still hadn’t gone it.

“You can do it” he said, panting heavily now, that last little stunt probably pushing him to his limits. “You’d better do it fast though”

And just like that, I knew what to do. I let the familiar energy flow through me, letting it warm me up. It pulsed out from my cock, spreading out through the rest of my skinny body. My muscles tensed, not exactly bulging, but making themselves visible and getting hard. Then, they started to swell up bigger, like they were getting pumped up, becoming more rounded and visible. Jacob grinned down at me, watching as I slowly packed on more and more mass.

My flat chest swelled out, my ribs slowly became lost in layer after layer of muscle, my lats spreading out too. I rubbed at my chest, feeling it swell under my t-shirt, my nipples poking against the material. I then slid my hand down over my flat stomach, slowly pulling up my shirt, giving Jacob a look at my abs as they slowly rose up.

“Aw fuck yeah” he grunted, grinning with his tongue between his teeth.

I grinned back up at him, lifting my arms and flexing them for him, watching as biceps rose up, filling up the sleeve and pushing them down. My legs were thickening up too, but Jacob was still holding me up no problem. My feet looked longer and bigger over his hands, and my thighs were nice and thick, not as thick or as sculpted as Jacob’s, but getting there. And then there was my cock. It stuck straight up, throbbing there, slowly bloating up bigger and longer, the head a shiny mushroom shape bloating up nice and big, a bit of pre leaking out and trickling down the shaft.

“Aw fuck it” Jacob grunted, grabbing my hips and driving himself in.

I cried out, more in pleasure than shock. My chest exploded out of my shirt as I arched my back. My biceps burst from my sleeves as they flexed uncontrollably. Jacob started fucking me good and proper now, sliding his shaft in and out, his groin slamming into my now well rounded bubble butt with a tough slapping sound. My cock swung about, too hard to flop, as Jacob’s movements shook the bed. His chest bulged out in front of him as I grunted and he growled. He was such a beast sometimes.

I felt his cock flare inside me so I quickly grabbed mine and jerked it. We came together. Jacob’s hot seed firing into my ass in huge loads while mine arched through the air before landing on my pecs through the hole in my shirt or on my chin. Jacob’s thrusts slowed, but he really drove his cock in as far as he could, gasping with each shot of his cock.

When we’d both finished, he lowered my ass back onto the bed, pulling his cock out from my ass. I shuffled up and he squeezed himself onto the side of the bed, his bare butt rubbing against the wall and his still hard cock sliding up my legs. I turned round so we were both more or less on the bed and kissed him. He licked my cum from my chin and then started cleaning up my pecs, making the hole in my shirt bigger so he could get to my nipples too.

After I was more or less clean we both settled down. There wasn’t that much room, my ass cheeks hung over the edge of the bed and Jacob’s was smushed against the wall. Our pecs were pressed against each other and our cocks, now only semi-hard were fighting for space. But neither of us were complaining.

“Sorry about distracting you” he said, grinning at me, the sparkle in his eyes just as happy but dimmer from the release. He kissed me again, softer this time, lingering a bit longer before he leant back on his hand, his large bicep rising up to hold him.

“I’ll do it tomorrow” I said.

“Naughty boy” he chuckled. “I’d better go though”

“I know” I said, lowering my head. “Thanks for coming”

“Believe me, it was my pleasure”

“Bye” I whispered, kissing him again.

“Later. Now wake up”

I snorted, jerking my head up. Something was on my face and after a quick twitch I knocked the paper off of my cheek and looked around. I was still in my room, my laptop having gone on standby from not being used for so long. I looked at the bed and of course there was no Jacob.

Ah well, until next time.

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
jcb60970 (April 7th, 2014)
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 03:40 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
We'll come dig you out! Glad to have you back ^.^
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts