The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:09 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Pete the Meat Part II

Peter was now the most talked about kid at his high school but also his community. The suburb and township he lived in outside
of Atlanta were buzzing about "Pete the Meat". Girls were always stopping by his locker, feeling his massive biceps and pecs but also
they wanted to catch a glimpse of his now legendary horse cock. Peter had gained about 5 pounds since joining the football team, now
tipping the scales at 285 while being only 5'7. So of course his muscles had some amazing stats. His 58 inch pecs were covered in blond,
curly hairs. Peter still had not gone shopping for new clothes and so his massive pecs stretched every fider in his old t shirts. Most
days out of school, Peter decided to go shirtless. His massive muscle gut was a wad of 6 dense muscled abs. They were clear and
defined in every shirt he wore and tho his huge chest stuck out past his gut, it was becoming a race. His arms were still at 23 inches.
Everytime he flexed his perfect peaks, girls would swoon and boys would look on with eager jealousy. They were always pumped up and his
t shirt sleeves were all ripped off to allow room for his big guns. His shoulders were massive boulders of muscle. His frame could no
longer fit thru doors and he always had to turn to enter a room. And of course his dick was the star attraction. A flacid nine inch salami
hung between his legs and he decided it was fine to stop hiding his near constant erections. His testosterone levels were sky high and
trying to hide a 12 inch long, 9 inch thick cock was becoming tiresome. Everytime he popped one, eyes would turn. He had to wear sweats
all the time because his now 44 inch waist line was far larger than his old 28 inch one. Peter was a bear in every sense; hairy, thick, meaty
and burly.

He decided he had to go see Bear. He had not seen him for nearly 3 months and he decided it was time for a visit to show off his
big body. Peter walked to the store but the windows were boarded up and Bear was gone. He sat on the steps outside the place for and felt
guilty. He had gained this muscle becasue of Bear and considered him a friend. Now he could not thank him. As he sat, a man of about 45
walked by and noticed "Pete the Meat". He had heard about the kid around town but didn't believe it. But now seeing the big teen infornt of
him was dumb founding.

"Peter right?" the man asked.

"Yes sir." Peter had not lost his sense of respect or manners.

"Wooh wee! Damn boy, I thought all my buddies were bullshitin' me! I never would have believed a kid, or anyone for that matter, could
get big like you".

"Ha ha well thanks." Pete could still not get over the delite of recieving a compliment.

"Stand up for me a second, would you?"

Peter stood up and though the man was 6 feet tall, he was only half the weight of Peter. His tight t shirt clung to every muscle. His back
looked like a rippling body of water as every muscle moved with each movement. His rock hard nipples were nearly cutting through the shirt.
His massive amount of hormones had made them always perky. The little shirt only went halfway down his stomach, revealing a mass of blond
belly hair. His military cut made Peter look like a total alpha male while his big cheeks and big square jaw made him look like a movie
star.

"Look son. You need some new clothes? I got some at my house."

"Yeah sure. Ha I think these old shirts are a little revealing." As Pete said that he bounced his big chest infront of the man. His big
chest was so meaty, it made noises as it moved.

"Damn sonny. You keep that up and you might have to start beating the girls off with a stick!"

"Ha already have to!

The two went off to the man's house so Peter could get some new shirts. On the way the man, introducing himself as Jim, would not stop
talking about Peter's football potential. However, Peter could not stop thinking about Bear. What had happened to him? It was very mysterious.
They got to Jim's house, which was a small bungalo down a tree lined street. Jim was a bachelor. Insdie Jim immediatly lead Pete to his garage
and a box of old shirts.

"Well I hope these are gonna be big enough."

Peter peeled off his shirt and the man gasped. Peter's stocky hairy body was an astounding sight. His massive pecs rivaled that those of
the biggest powerlifter or strongman and he was only 17. Peter stuffed his big torso into a shirt. It was still skin tight but at least
it went down to his waist and covered his shoulders.

"Hey Jim I don't mean to ask for more but uh...you got any underwear I could have?"

"Ha yeah boy! You know I heard about that too. My buddies son, Blake, is on the team."

Peter blushed. Jim gave him some briefs and after some more football talk, Peter went home. His mother avoided him but Peter didn't seem to
notice. She was terrified of her beefy son, and though he had not changed any of his personality, his body was enoguh to scare her. Peter had
not stopped using weights at home. He spents most days in his basement still pumping weights. He was a total addict to the weights and he
loved being a big muscle bear.

A few days later at football practice, the coach was still amazed by Peter's bulk. he was the biggest kid the coach had ever seen and he
was excited to have him on the team. The season was in full swing and soon the team would play their first game. The head coach, Coach
Anderson, was using Peter for both the offensive and defensive line. Not even 3 of the other biggest kids on the team could hold Peter
back. He was just too powerful. His legs were huge pillars of muslce. Peter was so strong now that the school had to buy new weights for
him to use. They wanted to keep their new star player happy. One day, Peter was on the bench press and a group had circled around him to
watch. He had 500 pounds on the bar and was repping the weight with ease. As he lifted one day, still wearing one of his old shirts, his
chest was so pumped up that the seems ripped at the sides and his shirt burst open to reveal his big thick pecs. The other guys began to
cheer. Peter got up with a huge grin and ripped off the rest of the shirt. His big hairy body glistened with sweat. It rolled down his massive
abs and chest.

"Damn Pete. Are you getting bigger?" one of the other lineman asked.

"I hope not man.I can't keep shredding my shirts!"

The others laughed. In the showers, the guys were showing off, claiming all their sexual exploits. Peter thought about it, and he was still
a virgin even though he was such an attractive man.

One of the guys turned to Pete. "So what about you Meat? How many bitches could you fuck in a day?"

"Ha well too many to count" Peter replied nervously. The others huys laughed without further questioning Pete, assured that any stud
like Peter could nail any girl he wanted. Peter looked around the showers and thought about any girls that would go after him. His balls
were constantly producing testosterone and he had to find some girl to drain his pipe.

"Peter...you chest is sooo big!" a blonde haired girl named Emily said as she lightly caresed Peter's pecs.

"That's not the only thing that got big." Peter winked.

She giggled. "I heard. Is it true?" She pressed herself up against his massive body. Every muscle felt like carved marble and his body
was warm and comforting. She had never seen such a hadsome boy. His big manly chin, blue eyes, blond flat-top, and white smile made her
wet between the legs. "Come out to my car after school. I want to see it!"

She bounced away and Peter had a massive boner. He didn't give a shit and walked into his next class with everyone staring at his huge
tool. He now would get started on his conquests of girls after school.

The last bell rang and Peter threw his stuff in his locker and went out to the parking lot. he found Emily's buick and opened it to find her
already waiting. She pulled out a joint and they began to puff and pass. Peter quickly became real calm and feeling cool.

"Ok big boy... let me see this thing."

Peter was not hard but was getting a chubby. His 9 inch flaccid cock flopped out and layed in his lap. He put his massive arms behind
his head and gave Emily a lustful stare. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"Peter...oh my god..."

"Whats wrong. Never seen one before?" Peter laughed.

"Well I have but Peter this is just..."

Peter was now fully erect and his massive footlong cock was perked up. His cock head was a handful in of itself and Emily was positive her
hands would not wrap around his shaft. A forest of pubes lined the base and his lemon sized nuts were also hanging out. Peter stuck out his
big arm and pulled the little Emily toward him. She was now a little scared, seeing the size of Peter's cock.

"How about a little servicing?" Peter asked.

"Oh Pete...I don't know if..." She tried to back off but Peter's big muscled arm had her engulfed. There was no escape.

"Come on. Do it." Peter demanded.

She opened her mouth and tried to suck his dick. It was far too big for her.

"Peter...it's too big!"

He grabbed her again and this time she licked and rubbed his massive cock. Peter put his bed back and enjoyed the blow job. Emily got into
rythm and Peter moaned.

"Mmm...I'm about to cum..."

Just then as Emily had her mouth over his fat dick head, Peter blew a load like never before. Thick streams of warm semen filled her mouth.
She tried to swallow but there was far too much giz and it flowed down Peter's rock hard dick. He made her lick the rest off and she loved
every second of it.

"Peter...that was incredible."

He got out of the car after stuffing his massive cock into his pants and went home. He was all smiles the entire way.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mysterious indeed!

Where DID Bear get off to? And is Pete *really* going to be satisfied with girls?

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 01:38 PM

brahms97
Would love to hear more from Pete! Does this mean we can also hope for a reappearance of Lewis? Please?
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Dude, I love the body types you write about! Moar please. :3
  #5   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:38 PM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
sweet story... can't wait for the next chapter.
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2009, 10:49 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Nice job man.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2009, 08:59 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the next chapter!