The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 11:41 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
The Roommate, Part XX

Sorry it's taken so long! Lemme know what you think.

-X-
Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 11:42 AM

Part XX

"Ow. Christian, you're... too big. Ow."

It took all my strength to move Christian's arm off of my body. It was practically crushing my shoulders with its weight, and was every bit as unyielding as it looked. For a moment, terror raced through my veins. We hadn't... had we? Christian obliged my frantic curiosity by rolling over in his sleep. The bed creaked with the shifting of his weight.

He was not noticeably bigger than before, but the sunlight streaming in through his bedroom window cast the beauty of his enhanced body into radiant relief. His hair was thrown into disarray by his tossings during the night, so several Asian-black locks struck across his brow. They were lustrous in the daylight. His cheeks were high and sharply-defined, their hollows framing his straight nose and those blemishless lips. The squaring of his jaw was framed by his thick neck, which like the rest of his musculature was a study of light and shadow.

His pectorals were twin mountains, bare as a child's except for the lightest coating of down about his quarter-sized nipples. On a normal physique, the nipples might have been too large. They were pushed into proportion by the sheer mass of his chest. Golden light could not penetrate wholly into the valleys of shadow formed by the muscles' size. Other shadows taunted my eye, too. Each burgeoning biceps was delineated by a trailing river of veins, bulging out of the skin even though Christian was doing anything other than flexing. I found one of my fingers tracing over the perfect horseshoe of his triceps, and watched in amusement as goosebumps echoed out from the point of contact. His abs tensed involuntarily, eight square-shaped peaks bordered by the jagged ridges of accompanying serratus muscles.

My modest eyes avoided for a moment the bulge in his boxers. They were still crisp and white, as if he had not slept in them. Maybe he starched them. The snowy hue lay in definite contrast to his delicate golden tan of his abdomen and tree trunk quads. With all of that muscle packing his too-small boxers, Christian's mammoth organ had no place to go but forward. Soft, it pressed against the fabric and left nothing to the imagination.

"Like what you see?" He was grinning at me, but clearly half-awake.

I smiled back, momentarily taken with discomfort. The smile on his face faltered and fell. I couldn't really say that I wasn't gay. After all, I had just been admiring his dick. Instead, I opted for honesty.

"You know I do. It's just a little hard--a bit difficult," I corrected myself, "to think of other things with all that's going on."

He nodded, and the smile returned. It was not so certain as before, but the expression looked genuine.

"I know," Christian offered. "Well. I guess I know. I don't know as much as I thought I used to. You've really fucked my worldview, you know."

I forced a laugh. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I've been having such a good time doing it, too."

He sighed, folding his arms behind his head. I could have spent days admiring the flexion of his forearms, biceps, and triceps as he bent his arms. I wished that I had time. I wished that I had control of this entire situation. My lack of control had suffused my dreams and resting thoughts during the previous night. Bodies entwining, growing larger, consuming what little sense of self and pride I had left these days.

Christian shook his dark-haired head and stared up at the ceiling. As if he knew my thoughts, he said, "I know you wish you could do something to stop all of this, Dane. But you're not a superhero. You're just a guy thrown into a really messed up situation. You might as well make the best of it."

I looked at him, and my hormones took things from there. I scaled Christian's magnificent physique and maneuvered my arms around him, feeling the dense hardness of his shoulders and triceps beneath my hands, the painfully wonderful valleys formed by his pectorals beneath mine. My entire weight barely depressed them at all. And speaking of hardness, I got a very distinct feel of something stirring in his boxers. There was an answering reaction from my own desperate cock. He smelled of musk and sex and everything I wanted. Everything I needed. My lips found Christian's, and... somewhere inside my head, something broke.

I pushed up and looked down at Christian. A curious look bloomed in his eyes at the sudden break of our kiss. His lips parted as if to speak, but I rolled off of him and back onto the bed.

"This can't happen right now," I interrupted. "It's not me, Christian. This isn't me. You don't know the real Dane Jackson. If--"

He saved me the trouble of explaining by holding up a hand. "I understand. You've got to get through this. Your mind's not yours, you're not even really gay. Once you get through with Phil... then, maybe--"

"Yeah. Maybe."

All was silence except for the shifting of the covers beneath us and the pounding of my heart. I'd hurt him; that I could tell from his body language, the way he wouldn't quite look at me as I looked at his too-perfect features. The hurt I felt emanating from him warred with my own shame at the situation: I had almost used a person--no, a friend--to fullfil my pleasures without regard to consequence. Put that way, was I really that different from Phil after all?

I sighed. "I don't know if you really understand why we can't do this."

"I think I do. You don't feel for me what I feel for you."

My heart almost stopped.

"That's not true, Christian. I want you so bad. I want you in, on, under, over me. I just can't be sure if this is Dane Jackson talking or whatever Phil made out of me. You said that I can't control this situation, but it's worse than that. I don't even have control over myself. Before Phil changed me, I know I never wanted to bone guys. Cheerleaders and Catholic schoolgirls, yeah, but not the quarterback down the hall. And now I think I--I don't fucking know."

Christian shook his head, throwing his black locks into disarray. "Look. I think... Dane, I'm in too deep. I want you, and you can't want me right now. So I think we should just--I think you should just go."

It stung more than I thought it would. I nodded, climbed out of the bed, and, with my face burning scarlet as if I had been slapped physically rather than emotionally, began pulling on my clothing. I could feel Christian's grey eyes boring into my back as I walked out of the room without another word.

It was quiet back in my dorm room, and I was alone with the masculine scent of Phil's sweat, muscles, and semen. It felt like I was losing everything, and Phil was getting all that I had been given. But that wasn't it at all. I knew that I had been given some gifts--height, good looks, masculinity--and that Phil was draining those all away. But I had worked hard to be me, and he was stealing that too.

But I wasn't me any more. I was what Phil had made me, and it was time to start acting like it. The line had to be drawn, and it would be drawn here. I had to stop treating this like a rollercoaster ride and start playing it like a chessboard.

With resolution driving my body, I strode to the nightstand next to my bed and picked up the phone. I dialed. Listened. Liam's voice sounded on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Liam. This is Dane. We need to end this. Now."

There was a pause. "Come up to my office, Dane. I think I might have good news."

"It better be very good."

I hung up the phone, turned, and--for the second time today--my heart stopped. Phil's voice echoed from the doorway.

"Well, well, well. What *is* the little guy doing?"
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Xyggurat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (November 6th, 2013)
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM

theseventhwave
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Xyggurat,

I am so glad to see the 20th chapter of this story. You have done an amazing job of character and story development in this chapter.

But...

You're killing me here! This chapter ends just as things are about to get interesting/hot! I'm dying DYING (...and it's a painful death) to find out what is about to happen! Ack! It's too much! You're driving me insane (insert pun about short drive)! I need NEED chapter 21! Please keep going! Please PLEASE [COLOR=Red]PLEASE![/COLOR]

Thanks
  #4   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 01:36 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Please - more!

Xyggurat,

Fantastic as always. This story keeps getting better and better. I'm hooked now, and the only cure is more...

I feel so greedy asking for more, but I have to second theseventhwave's cry for more!!! PLEASE!

--JSmith
Thanks
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2004, 05:20 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Ditto, anticipation painful.
Thanks
  #6   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 12:36 AM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Wow- what an amazing story. Got me hard thats for sure.
Thanks
  #7   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 11:09 AM

Wheew!

I'm so glad that you guys liked this chapter. I know that I've had a bit of a drop-off in readership over the year (can you believe the story's been going for 12 months now!?) but I suppose that's to be expected whenever you start up a serial story like The Roommate. I appreciate those of you who have stuck it out thus far.

I want to finish this particular saga before the end of the year and start on something new, but we'll see.

-X-
Thanks
  #8   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 02:25 PM

Oooh...

Xyggurat,

Does that mean we can expect more in the next couple of days?

It would sure make my finals week a little more entertaining!!!

--JSmith
Thanks
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM

Xyg, dude, you're a really talented writer; of course people are going to follow it. I skimmed over some of the earlier chapters again today and was reminded of this. -Cheers
Thanks
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Dude. Need more now. Soon = good, but sooner = better.
PLEASE!
Of course, in keeping with your schedule and all the resulting issues of time and occupation and so forth.

Things happen.
Thanks
  #11   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 03:05 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
Dude. Need more now. Soon = good, but sooner = better.
PLEASE!
Of course, in keeping with your schedule and all the resulting issues of time and occupation and so forth.
[COLOR=Magenta]DITTO![/COLOR]

Xyggurat,

Don't think of us as people who have "stuck it out" - we (and I think there are a lot of us) are riveted to our computers, anxiously awaiting to find out what happens to these characters, eager to lose ourselves in this fantastic story. This is why our posts are beginning to sound desperate (or am I just projecting?). The tempo of the story is increasing, things are in motion that need to be resolved, and there is the potential for more [COLOR=Red]hot hot HOT [/COLOR] muscle and cock growth lurking around the next corner! *gasp!*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ack!

I can't take it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
(ever walk out of the room at the end of an exam and shout out loud in the hallway? That's how I feel now.)
Thanks
  #12   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 04:22 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Good addition. Looking forward to more with patience.
Thanks
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2004, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave
need to be resolved, and there is the potential for more [color=red]hot hot HOT [/color]muscle and cock growth lurking around the next corner! *gasp!*
Don't take too many suggestions from other people (sorry theseventhwave ;) cause I like the decisions you've made so far. There are other stories with dicks the size of oil tankers, but they don't have a following like yours.

"Don't take other people's advice -- especially mine."
Thanks
  #14   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2004, 06:21 PM

More! Please!

X,

My finals week is winding down thanks to some early exams on Monday and Tuesday. What I wouldn't give for another chapter to take my mind off of this semester....

I can remember last Christmas break coming home and reading the first few parts of your story. It is as amazing now as it was to me then. I just can't get enough of it, and I am eagerly awaiting more as are your faithful followers.

I hope your exam week is going well and that you haven't forgotten your fans at MGS!

--JSmith
Thanks
  #15   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2004, 07:24 AM

unstud is on a distinguished road
dear santa...

xyg, i think you know what i want for christmas this year. i've been good, too.
Thanks
  #16   Add to buffdoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2004, 08:05 PM

buffdoc
Send a message via Yahoo to buffdoc
Hoping for an update soon as well. It made great reading last holiday season when a flurry of chapters was released.
Thanks
  #17   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2004, 04:40 PM

X?

X,

You're killing me.

Truly.

More soon, please!

--JSmith
Thanks
  #18   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2004, 04:44 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
X,

You're killing me.

Truly.

More soon, please!

--JSmith
Ha! I totally agree!

Xyggurat - you are giving us some SeRiOuS withdrawal pains! Oh it hurts!

Oh please! PLEASE! Give us another "hit" of the story!
Thanks
  #19   Add to sarado28sp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2005, 06:52 AM

sarado28sp
Send a message via Yahoo to sarado28sp
Talking

could You Please Post Chapter Xxi???????????????

Man, I Am So Enjoying Your Story That I Can?t Wait Much Longer, Eheheheh

Please, Be Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
  #20   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2005, 11:05 AM

anything new for us xyg?
Thanks
  #21   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2005, 05:40 PM

Working working working...

I'm working on it! I promise! :P

Been busy with a significant other, gym work, holidays, classes, etc. so it's taking me just a tad long. (Okay, very long!)

I know how it feels to wait for a story you like, though... take for instance "Addict," "Clay," and "Mike Gets Huge" (all of which I've been watching and waiting for!)

Rest assured that I'm still alive, and I've been getting e-mails although I've lacked the time to respond. Dane's still up in my head, and the climax will be... uh, climactic. Yay!

-X-
Thanks
  #22   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2005, 08:37 PM

theseventhwave
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hello Xyggurat!

Wooo! So glad to hear that you are alive and well (i.e. significant other - the lucky devil!).

And I am ecstatic, euphoric, elated...to hear that you are "working, working, working". yay!

Mmmmm - and Dane's been in my head too! (heeheehee) ;-)

I know you've wanted to get this story wrapped up for a while now. However, please feel free to stretch it out by several more chapters (I never want to see this story end - I love the characters, the psychological tension, and the slow burn of the hot muscle growth).

I'm the kind of muscle growth fan who puts the videos at musclemorphs.com on pause, and then uses the cursor to slowly drag from the beginning to the middle and then back to the beginning, and then back to the middle.......... Thus, I love the way the muscle growth works in this series (i.e. the afore mentioned "slow burn"). Phil's growth over this series has been nothing short of the hottest muscle growth ever!

Thanks again for posting this "I'm still alive" update - much appreciated - I was beginning to worry. ;-)

Your eager, keen, overly-excited fan,
Justin
Thanks
  #23   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2005, 06:49 PM

bump

no pressure, of course. just checking.
Thanks