The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 05:07 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... part 8

Despite the unnerving reappearance of Kyle’s aggressive alter ego, I crept slowly towards him. My brain was once again adrift on a sea of uncertainty. I was fearful of his brutish dark persona and unstable moods, yet it was also undeniable that I was very aroused. Stretched out before me was the embodiment of my every sexual desire and fantasy. This beautiful young man, cursed from birth with a wasted body, had been awesomely transformed in the course of just two incredible days until his entire upper body now rippled with manly muscle. And now he was about to be further enhanced by another burst of rapid growth.

I hesitated in the center of the kitchen floor as anxiety and excitement vied with one another. The stunning blue eyed youth with the tangle of curly blonde locks and the powerfully muscled upper body fulfilled my every lustful desire. Yet I had good reason to be wary of the growling brute who had emerged from the darkest depths of Kyle’s subconscious. He was evidently an unforeseen side effect of the formula and someone I had encountered before.

The awesome creature that lay on the floor beckoning to me, was not my gentle, intelligent, loving Kyle. The face that looked up at me was lacking Kyle’s trademark sunny smile. In its place was the arrogant leer of someone confident enough in his muscular superiority to command total submission and homage. There ought to have been no contest between my rational fear and my irrational desire. This darker Kyle was arrogant, foul-mouthed and dangerous, yet I found him irresistibly seductive and compelling. It seemed that I might be capable of submitting to a lover who might take pleasure in abusing and humiliating me.

While my mind wrestled with the dilemma, Kyle had been studying my nervousness with undisguised contempt.

“What’s the problem, you little wimp? Scared I might eat you?”

He snickered at his joke before the smirk on his face changed into a hostile sneer.

“Now get the fuck over here, you insignificant prick, and see to my needs.”

His “needs” presumably included the fat, monstrous dick he had been stroking all the while I had been struggling with my fears. As I began to inch towards him once more, my eyes were riveted on that enormous, pulsating shaft that was oozing pre-cum. It looked no less than 10 inches of thick, blood-gorged man meat. I licked my lips involuntarily as I stared, beguiled by an awesome symbol of manliness of which I knew I was totally unworthy. If Kyle intended to relieve his rising state of sexual arousal by making me submit physically to that fearsome weapon, I seriously doubted I would come through the experience unharmed.

There was, of course, another option. I could simply turn on my heels and flee the house, knowing he would have to struggle into a wheelchair before he could give chase. But that was never going to be a serious option in my present state of mind that was in thrall to the powerful creature who was more than worthy of my worship. Despite my apprehension, I slowly walked nearer and nearer until I was within his reach. Abandoning his throbbing dick, he struck out, seized my leg and sent me crashing onto the floor beside him.

“You fuckin little shit” he rasped. “In future when I give an order, you move your fat ass pronto, or else …. “

He underscored the threat by clenching his hand into a huge fist and waving it threateningly under my nose. I stared in awe at those formidable boney knuckles, knowing they were backed by the awesome muscularity of his arm and shoulders. I had no doubt about the damage he was capable of inflicting if I upset him, yet my mind was still driven on by a savage yearning for him. This wild excitement was having an obvious consequence that I couldn’t conceal. The icy blue eyes that had been studying my reaction to his threat now shifted to stare at the conspicuous buzz in my pants, where my unruly dick was clamoring in expectation. He smirked.

“Well, well. What the fuck do we have here? Has my scheming little pussy been hiding something from me?”

He withdrew his fist, grabbed my arm and hauled me onto my back and down his legs, positioning me until my head was at his ankles and my beefier legs straddled his still slender thighs. Sniggering at my embarrassment, his fingers swiftly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and jerked down my pants and Y fronts. Freed from its restraints, my excitable rod stood as erect as any towering redwood. Unfortunately its straightness was the only honest comparison with that mighty tree. Compared with Kyle’s monster shaft, my fully erect dick was pathetically small. He guffawed at the disparity.

“I guess you’ve not been hiding much after all”, he scoffed. “Makes me wonder why a fuckin sex god like me is wasting time on a scrawny weed like you.”

The words stabbed at my heart. My dick wilted in defeat and I began to blubber miserably. This only served to fan the flames of his cruelty.

“Aaaaw fuck, man, spare me the tears and face up to reality. By tomorrow I’ll be a fuckin unstoppable musclegod, while you …. ” he curled his top lip in contempt “ …. you’ll still be a pathetic weakling, just another fuckin loser.”

As I lay stretched down his legs, trying to stem the tears and recover my dignity, he seized my arm and pulled me up into a sitting position until I was almost impaled on his immense dick which continued to throb against my chest and abdomen. He stared into my eyes until the probing intensity of those pin-prick irises freaked me out and I began to squirm. This had the unintended knock-on effect of making my abs and chest rub against his already exultant shaft, releasing me from that manic stare as he closed his eyes in ecstasy.

“Yeah” he moaned. “So much more than a man ... a fuckin god.”

I stopped squirming, turned on by his conceit but uncertain of how to react. His eyelids fluttered open again, revealing a look of disappointment and disgust.

“You fuckin pussy. Don’t pretend you’re not gagging for my man meat” he growled, before correcting himself with an arrogant roar. “MY GOD MEAT!”

Then he brought his angry face right up to mine until my entire view was awash in a tide of piercing blue.

“I fuckin know you, John. I know you better than you know yourself. You think you’re in love with a blue-eyed cutesy with a pretty-boy smile, girly blonde curls and a heart of gold, don’t you? But that’s not fuckin it at all, John, is it? It’s me you really want, isn’t it? Because, you fuckin little wimp, you need to be dominated. Ruled. Controlled. Disciplined. By someone like me - a total musclegod who plays it rough.”

He sat back and studied my shocked face.

“Hit the nail right on the head, didn’t I, John?”

I closed my eyes. My God, was I really that transparent? He was right, of course. There was definitely a big part of me that admired naked power and aggression, that craved domination, that derived enjoyment out of being humiliated. But that was not the real me, no more than this foul-mouthed bully was the real Kyle. No, this was not what I had bargained for. For all that he excited me, this was not the Kyle I wanted. Oh yes, I wanted Kyle to be big and muscular, dominant and protective. But I also wanted him to be kind, gentle and loving.

Suddenly I felt him stretch sideways and opened my eyes to see him grasp a pair of kitchen scissors from the worktop. He brandished them like a dagger, smirking at my alarm.

“You needn’t worry, you spineless little punk. It’s not you I’m going to fuckin destroy, it’s your sickly sweet boyfriend.”

I gasped at the enormity of his words, feeling totally helpless to prevent his suicidal, self-defeating objective. I scrabbled unsuccessfully to grab the scissors from his outstretched hand, my attempts only making him jeer at me in derision. As my frantic efforts weakened he threaded his fingers into the handles of the scissors and snipped pointlessly at the empty air above his head. His real intent began to dawn on me as slowly he brought the clicking scissors nearer his head.

“NO!!!” I yelled. “Not his hair! Not his beautiful golden hair!”

But protest was futile, for I was powerless to stop him. Cackling at his cleverness, he snatched at his head with the scissors, his crude efforts causing locks of long blonde curls to cascade to the kitchen floor. When he was finally satisfied that he had inflicted enough vandalism, he threw down the scissors and grinned at me smugly, his hair now a scruffy, ragged mess. Evidently excited by the blow struck against his more endearing alter ago, Kyle’s towering dick was once again throbbing wildly. I expected him to use me to satisfy his rampant arousal, but instead he opted to do it himself, bucking wildly as his busy hand brought him to a sexual climax. He screamed like a wild animal as jism shot from his shaft in powerful spurts, coating much of me and the kitchen floor.

“Awwwrrrrr” he groaned as his rearing monster began to slump. Lying back on the floor he moaned softly, his hands aimlessly exploring his upper body, his head lolloping from side to side on a bed of chopped golden curls. I clambered off his legs and sat beside him, watching as he slowly descended from his ecstatic high. Then, abruptly, he sat up and blinked his blue eyes at me in confusion, eyes whose irises had now dilated to normal. He stared around at the twirls of blonde hair and the sticky mess all over the floor.

“Holy moly, what’s all this?”

I met his gaze as my brain frantically searched for words that might provide a rational explanation for the irrational events of the last few minutes. There was no need of an account from me anyway. He figured it out himself a few seconds later, and began to shake his head in disbelief.

“This is totally weird. Another mysterious blackout. And just like last time, I don’t remember a thing that’s happened., but I’m sure I can guess.”

He fixed his blue eyes on my somber face.

“What was it, John? Did you just have another visit from Mr Hyde?”

I nodded miserably. He shuffled forward and threw a comforting arm across my shoulders. Then he began to pick up handfuls of hair in a futile attempt at wiping dollops of cum off my chest. Not wishing to make him feel any worse, I fought back the tears that were welling up inside me and didn’t volunteer an explanation for the locks of hair that littered the floor. Realization dawned on him soon enough, and he raised a hand to his head, confirming the worst. Then he gathered up another handful, gazed at it forlornly, and heaved a heavy sigh.

“Ah well … I guess it was time to move on from the baby curls my Mom gave me.”

He turned to me and forced a smile, planted a little kiss on my forehead, and gave me a reassuring squeeze. We sat in silence on the kitchen floor for what seemed like hours, but was probably no longer than a few minutes. Each of us was lost in his own thoughts, grappling with the extraordinary events not just of the last few minutes, but of the last two days, wondering what new surprises lay ahead. Given that his confidence and strength of character had grown apace with his developing body, perhaps it was no surprise that Kyle was first to emerge from the torpor. I was still disorientated and confused when he spoke, his deep, rich voice calm and confident.

“Right, this is what we do. We’re going to get you and the kitchen cleaned up, then I’m sleeping at home tonight while ….”

I raised my head to protest, but he silenced me with a stony glance.

“No, John. I’m telling you what’s going to happen and I don’t want any argument.”

I slumped against his chest, meekly yielding to his authority.

“I’m going home tonight and that’s final. It’s the safe thing to do just in case I get another blackout. I’m not taking any more risks with your safety. I love you way too much, John, you must … you must know that by now...”

His measured, commanding tones began to waver just a little as his voice choked.

“I’m hoping … “ – he cleared his throat to regain his composure - “ … I’m hoping we’ve seen the last of Mr Hyde. But I’ve just had another dose of formula, so we can’t be certain. So, when I leave tonight I want you straight to bed, lights out, all doors and windows locked. In the morning you’ll go straight to the lab and stay there all day. When you finish you’ll go and have dinner in a restaurant and not return here until later in the evening. You got all that?”

I cuddled into him, absorbing the reassuring warmth of his protective body.

“Yes, daddy”, I breathed in his ear.

Instantly he grabbed my shoulders and held me at arms length, scowling at my wisecrack before his face lit up in a broad grin and he cuddled me once more into his chest.

“Very funny, John. But these blackouts are no joke. I’m hoping that by tomorrow night the formula will have totally cleared out of my system, and Mr Hyde along with it.”

He sighed and I gave him a squeeze, the fingers of my hand capering playfully through the hair of his muscular pecs.

My Kyle ... so powerful ... so mature ... so self-assured ... so protective … so caring. Even now he was taking sensible precautions, lovingly anxious that I might be hurt or humiliated by his dark, dangerous alter ego. Just the thought of that arrogant, musclebound bully and what he might do to me began to make my dick throb eagerly.

How ironic. It seemed that I too had a dark side not entirely under my control. I wondered what Kyle would make of that if he knew.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; October 31st, 2009 at 03:29 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I wonder, too! And, I wonder if or how badly Kyle will have to battle his alter-ego somewhere along the line. You're doing a great job with this plot!
Mike
  #3   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2009, 12:00 AM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Oooh! I always catch up with chapters a week or two after they're published.

As always, thanks Gideon! I loved the last part, where the real Kyle is in charge. I'm looking forward to seeing how the dynamic will be developed between the super powered/authoritian Kyle and John.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options