The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:33 AM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
Otaku Legacy

This is my first muscle growth story. Special thanks to Jaypat for forcing me to tide myself over until his next thrilling installment of Green Legacy.

Andy and I sat in my room in the middle of a very odd conversation. He was on my twin bed and I sat facing him in my computer chair from about two feet away. My admittedly small room manages to support several shelves of anime girl figurines. A few posters of my favorite anime babes stand tirelessly at scantily-clad attention for each time my sixteen year old libido emerges to demand a girlfriend I'll probably never have. The desk by my chair is just large enough for a computer capable of handling all of the pirated games and hentai I can find and a high-speed connection that draws several megabytes of nerdy pleasure per second from the aether.

"Craig, it's all over for those guys. We'll never be bullied again," Andy declared with conviction.
"What do you mean? I don't get this 'transformation' you're talking about. I mean, I've heard of using hypnosis to lift-"
"It's not hypnosis! It's a dream come true! Even if science could explain it it wouldn't happen within a human's lifetime from now!" I reclined back slowly in my chair and appraised my best friend. I ultimately couldn't find a trace of deception or even humor in his expression. Notwithstanding, it was a simple matter to put this claim of unlimited strength, endurance, durability and half-a-dozen other things Andy had gone on about over AIM about fifteen minutes earlier to rest. It was a simple matter to invite my best friend and fellow sixteen year old anime enthusiast over and have him demonstrate the supposed ability due both to his close proximity and the absence of our parents who had all gone on vacation and left us by ourselves. This would be the best kind of "punishment" a normal teenager could hope for, but we were so derided at school that after we'd each come home with enough bruises our parents understood that even if someone wanted to spend time with us they'd be as far from the freewheeling type imaginable.

"So show me," I said flatly.
"I need to be naked so I don't tear my clothes," my friend boasted. At first I was exasperated at what I thought was a stalling tactic but then the implications of his words hit me.
"Naked? Andy, are you saying you want to be naked? I mean, with me?" Andy fidgeted a bit.
"Yeah. I was scared of what you'd say. But I'm not scared anymore," he finally added cryptically, as though no single emotion was appropriate.
I felt the world around us fall away as I considered my answer. We each knew the other well and both had suffered terribly from insurmountable datelessness and jocks who got some kind of sadistic satisfaction from taunting and occasionally assaulting us. I'd thought about getting pleasure with him too but apparently we'd both hidden our inner feelings well and for the same reasons.
"All right. Go ahead." Andy didn't say anything but a hopeful gleam in his eye told me enough. He fumbled with his shoes for a bit first which made me start to think this wasn't really happening. We'd had our shoes off around each other lots of times and it almost contradicted the idea that I was about to see him naked. But then his t-shirt came off and his shorts started to slide down his legs. I saw briefs. He really was about to get naked in front of me. And it was for our mutual sexual gratification. My heart picked up speed and I felt some alarm at the thought that it might accelerate out of control. Finally, his socks and briefs came down. I set my stunned eyes on his member. I'd wondered how big it was on many nights that I masturbated before sleep, but it didn't look too different from my own five-incher.

I didn't bother to check out his physique because I knew what to expect. We'd been in pools and the like a time or two. His groin was the only real mystery to me. Andy didn't make a fanfare either.
"Here I go." He closed his eyes and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I wondered how long he would keep up the pretense of being able to make himself "infinitely strong." What a joke. But something suddenly distracted me from the view of his hard penis. It looked like cement was pouring into him from nowhere, filling his muscles into some kind of invisible mold. My mouth fell open at the sight. He looked like the envy of every football player and the fantasy of every girl our age in less than two seconds but he got much more muscular than even that. After what felt like seven seconds of growth, he stopped. But what really shocked me was what I stopped watching the moment he started to change. I happened to look at his groin again and it had grown to something akin to four stacked soda cans and sported two grapefruit-size testicles. I looked him over comprehensively. The shapeliness was faithful to aesthetic standards to a ridiculous degree. Suddenly I mentally associated his body with the far less impressive jocks who tormented us and felt my blood run cold. I couldn't reconcile the contradiction between this terrifyingly powerful body in front of me and my friend's head on top of it.

"What the hell just happened?!" I sensed imminent danger. Memories of painful assaults flooded back to me. I started to doubt who sat in front of me. "Andy?!" He looked distressed too.
"Craig, it's okay! Please, don't be scared!" But I couldn't help it. Whenever I saw big muscles it meant I was about to be taunted, and if I dared look at the groin of such a powerful frame I would surely be subject to attack. I would have run away out of fear and confusion but even my fight-or-flight response failed me; I indulged in self-loathing for a moment before finally just squeezing my eyes shut and gritting my teeth in preparation for some kind of grab or punch. But none came. Even after several uneventful seconds I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes; I thought perhaps this muscular guy wanted me to be completely off-guard. Nevertheless, after about fifteen seconds I finally opened my eyes. "Andy," or so it appeared, had not moved from the bed but looked sullen. "Do you really think I would want to beat you up like those jerks?" His words finally got through my fear.
"Andy...tell me what the hell this is," I protested.
"I don't know," he replied on the verge of tears. "It's just something I found out I could do last night." He opened his mouth to explain further but decided not to rehash what he told me so excitedly earlier. So instead of giving an elaboration he hung his head in dejection. My fear ebbed away. And my libido roared to life in its absence.

"I'm sorry," I managed. "It was pretty freaky to watch, though."
"Yeah, I was thrown for a loop too." An awkward pause ensued but Andy guessed what I was thinking; his expression brightened immediately. "What would you like to do?" I felt myself blush.
"Can uh, can I touch?" I looked at his absurdly powerful-looking torso.
"Yeah," he beamed with a smile. I made an effort and stood shakily from my computer chair. My knees literally knocked together a few times before I was fully on my feet but Andy only continued to smile at me through what I figured must have been a humiliating display. I sat down on my bed next to my naked and newly-muscular friend and raised a trembling hand to his torso. He patiently waited for me to overcome my hesitation and after a few seconds of my hand simply wavering in front of him I finally made contact with one of his pecs.

"It's like stone," I said incredulously. "Muscle isn't really supposed to be this dense, is it?"
"No, it's not. But it's like I said. I'm invincible." The muscle felt like a smooth rock on a hot summer day under his skin, which I suppose felt normal. I lifted my hand from his pec and rested it on his new eight-pack.
"Andy, what does this feel like?" He apparently had a ready answer for that.
"It's like more power than I could ever hope to use that doesn't care what I do with it," he related. I slid my hand up and down his abs in an entranced state. Everything about his new body fascinated me. He lifted a leg onto the bed and turned his body to face me. But his penis swung dramatically in front of my face, almost hitting it.

"Woah," I whispered. He looked a little embarrassed but ultimately kept his member in front of me. We looked at each other for a moment and I moved my hand from his abs and rested it on his gigantic penis. "It's enormous!" It took my breath away; it was just as unyielding as his pec and abs. I couldn't even move it off-center. I slid my hand down the shaft without thinking and he hummed in obvious approval. I looked up at him, unsure of what to do next. "I can change back whenever I want," Andy explained reassuringly. "Whatever we do will be our secret." My eyes swam with emotion and I looked down at it again, pointing up at me like a terrifying weapon under the command of a gentle giant. "Do you want to suck me?"
"Can I?"
"Uh-huh."

A hundred thoughts raced through my mind as I leaned down toward the bulbous glans. I tentatively opened my mouth and lowered it on top of the urethra. The moment of contact thrilled both of us. The velvety texture surprised me, given how imposing it looked. I haphazardly drew my lips together, sucking on the little hole in Andy's love log. He didn't say anything so I looked up at him. I was relieved to see his mouth hanging open; I obviously was able to pleasure him and I gained enough confidence to find a rhythm with which to work him. A couple of minutes passed and I felt myself getting into a steady routine when he suddenly lifted my head off of his member and took it in hand. "I'm about to make a mess," he said calmly.
"I can clean it up," I offered.
"No, you can't. Come on. Let's go into the bathroom. He stood without waiting to get input from me and entered the bathroom which adjoins my room. He opened my shower door, stepped inside and closed it. A moment later he cried out. And a moment after that, he whitewashed the transparent glass shower door in the blink of an eye. Even then there seemed to be more; I could hear his fluids make a staggered series of claps on the shower floor over the course of a few seconds. And a moment later, the whitewashed glass door seemed to come alive as another coat surged against it. This process repeated two more times before he called out to me.
"I did this all night last night. It feels so great! I don't even have to sleep!"

I waited for his orgasm to subside but after a minute his ejaculations didn't seem to weaken at all. "How long does it go on," I asked in amazement.
"As long as I want. I did this for like ten hours at my house. It feels so damn good," he added with ragged breath. I became intoxicated with the sight of his ejaculation power-washing the shower repeatedly but ultimately wished I could experience whatever pleasure seemed to have become typical for him. "You want to come in with me?" Andy seemed eager to include me, which excited me but at the same time he seemed a bit too wrapped up in his own orgasm. But I couldn't blame him.

If Jaypat takes long enough to put out another chapter of Green Legacy I may continue this story. Your thoughts are appreciated.
________
DEPAKOTE SIDE EFFECT

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nobody12381 For This Useful Post:
AngryLeek (January 28th, 2013), bikebot2100 (February 14th, 2013), duk2112 (January 24th, 2013), funboy (January 23rd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (May 5th, 2013), iets21 (January 9th, 2013), jcb60970 (January 6th, 2013), manlion (May 5th, 2013), master_virus (January 13th, 2013), michaelv2 (January 6th, 2013), muscular (January 7th, 2013), nvb2 (May 2nd, 2013), ostrogoth1 (May 2nd, 2013), scrawn (January 9th, 2013), stringra1970 (January 12th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 24th, 2013), vga518 (January 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Hehe saw 'Otaku' and that immediately caught my attention.
  #3   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Haha, same here. Though I wish it actually involved the concepts behind otakus, it ultimately became a regular sex muscle growth and sex scene at the end.

In the next chapter, if there's going to be, you should tell how the boy got his powers and make it atually have to do something with otakus. Good luck sir!
  #4   Add to robotsmasher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 08:53 AM

robotsmasher is on a distinguished road
Continue it :)

Yeah I say go for it =) I'm also waiting on Green Legacy to continue but this story's pretty good so far, I'd definitely like to read more
  #5   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 11:41 AM

This story has sort of been on my to-do list under "Twelfth of Never." That is, I've always meant to write a story but never got around to it. I imagined it being as long and enjoyable as one of Jaypat's works, so I suffered from a degree of defeatism. However, I finally decided to do something even if it's wrong. Thank you for your requests. I agree that as a standalone text it does seem like the otakuness is skin deep at best. I'll include some otaku activities in my next installment.
________
TastyPatty cam

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:31 PM.
  #6   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
ooh yeah.. go ahead an continue this..

Hot damn
  #7   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Ok, dude, that's it.

I'm not continuing Green Legacy until you finish this. It's too much fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaypat For This Useful Post:
HugestFuckGod (May 5th, 2013)
  #8   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat View Post
Hear that Nobody? Get writing! I've been longing to read a new Green Legacy for ages.

Last edited by anglekindle; November 5th, 2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: I'm a idiot thats why.
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2009, 04:45 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice!

xoxo

Richard
  #10   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2009, 06:03 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Jaypat your head is in the right place. nobody12381 , I think you have imagination and talent, and I'm glad your sharing it with us. I hope all these comments encourage you to ...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #11   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:49 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Yes! Please continue this one!
Mike
  #12   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaypat
Noooo! The irony! T_T
________
LadyGrace

Last edited by nobody12381; September 11th, 2011 at 03:31 PM.
  #13   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Nice man. Very well written and articulated.
  #14   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oooh, so fuckin hot :P
i'd love to see these two guys fuck ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
  #15   Add to Welan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM

Welan is on a distinguished road
really nice would be interesting for an rp
  #16   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:05 AM

Oh, I didn't think this thread would get resurrected. I apologize to any mod(s) inconvenienced by this.
  #17   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2012, 04:22 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody12381 View Post
Oh, I didn't think this thread would get resurrected. I apologize to any mod(s) inconvenienced by this.
Well it wasn't ressurected by a spambot but a Real person so no need to apologize. Secondly this was a real hot story and I'm sure all the fans of this wanted to see it continued. I know I did, hope seeing this brought back stirs up the creative juices. Never too late to pick a story back up.

#18   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:44 PM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
gooo story , you should continue this story

i think that you be more descriptive with the person who was growing
and you should add more growth muscle
The Following User Says Thank You to lsosuke For This Useful Post:
michaelv2 (January 6th, 2013)
  #19   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Nice story. I realize it's a bit old and you probably improved, but all you need to really work on is organization of paragraphs. Even though it causes too much space, you generally want to have dialogue on it's own line if it's from two different people.

"Wow!" Blargurdurp said with a huge grin. "I never seen a guy with such big X!"

"And you never will, Blar. You never will." Musclederp bragged, flexing more to appease Blar's hungry eyes.

It's MUCH easier to read and less confusing if the quotes are smashed together, since it makes it look like a paragraph of one person talking versus two people talking.
  #20   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:27 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Oh a hostage situation.
But in this case I heartily approve.
I think you are both fine writers.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #21   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:03 AM

Thanks to everyone who posted about my ancient, incomplete story in 2013. I'm glad you liked it. Please contact me directly through PM or IM if you'd like to discuss it further.
  #22   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:20 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Nicely done. Of course we do need to find a way for him to share with his best friend so they can make the journey together. Even if it's by accident (like drinking his cum). But it's gotta happen. Really enjoyed it.
  #23   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 10:51 PM

Why

Why do you stop?

You should continue with this story more muscle bigger bigger And sex
  #24   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM

I don't believe this! My old story thread was resurrected again? XD
  #25   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:48 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Will you be continuing this? I think you should, and because it got bumped, I was able to read your wonderful story. Please, do continue!
  #26   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM

please continue it is a great story

you must continue this story please *-* i want to see growth ,sex and muscle *?*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options