The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Ooh-rah -2

OOH-RAH -2

Thanks for the positive comments. Hope this works out as well as I have planned.

What a great, undisturbed sleep it was - until I woke with a start! In the dim nightlight from the head I could see a figure looming huge at the end of my bed. I quickly turned on the switch by my bed and instantly recognized my Corporal?s naked bulk eclipsing me as he eyed me almost hypnotically. The ambient lighting made his appearance almost eerie as he just stood there silently, his over-sized pecs and eight-pack abs heaving with his huge man-pole at full attention and slobbering on the bed. He must have been at least ten feet tall and nearly that wide. The words seems to take forever to form -

?I?m going to fuck you from here to eternity for how you embarrassed me back there.?

?Back where??

?At that fuckin? truck stop! You shouldn?t have done that, and now you?ll pay dearly!?

At that I got my bare ass out of bed and faced him.

?And you can?t stop me, old man!?

?Corporal James Michaels! You can?t do this! Do you understand me??

?Why can?t I, you little shit-face, Major Thomas Banks!?

?It?s not right, for one thing.?

?The way I see it, MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!?

?You just can?t force yourself on someone else without their consent!?

?At my size I can do anything I damn well please, and no one can stop me!?

At this point I realized that this poor guy was either on something, or his programming had gone seriously awry. I was going to have to deal with a crazed giant. I guess it was time for some serious truth therapy and hoped it wouldn?t hurt him too much.

As James looked down at me I started my interrogation, but first to become my real self. As he stared, the 85 pound pot disappeared. Although I was still 58 years old, my entire body fairly quickly morphed into that of a 25 year old.

?James, do you know how high this ceiling happens to be??

?Not really, and you?re changing the subject.?

?Yes and no. Can you get any taller??

?Sure can! But what?s that to you??

?How much taller??

?I?m around ten foot now - plenty big enough to split you in two! But I?ve gotten up to 18 foot max - and that?s why I?m in charge around here now. NO ONE can out-max me.?

?I hope you understand every word I?m about to reveal to you! You know you are a mutant from the programming and meds you were given by the docs. So far, your only abilities are muscle and height growth. I suspect the same is true for your fellow soldiers here as well. I and four others were the first in this program. We were the guinea pigs of sorts. Four are working for the Corps at various places around the world. I requested retirement because the program was going the wrong way, in my opinion. For the sake of producing a more perfect fighting machine, the docs altered the program to remove any human qualities of remorse or sorrow. They created amoral fighters - you and your fellow soldiers. You have no compassion. You are self-centered defensive AND offensive fighters taught to be totally self-sustaining. You are in charge. BUT YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE.?

At that point I started to grow up and out. From 6?3? to 7? to 10?, adjusting my stance and straddling my bed, to 15? to 25?. My frame expanded outwardly in direct proportion, with obscenely huge pecs and abs and quads and a gargantuan hose at full attention directly in front of my Corporal?s face.

?What did the Corps teach you to do when threatened.?

?Disarm, contain, or destroy the threat, Sir!?

?And you had to make a choice. Correct? To make a choice is being moral or immoral. You threatened to fuck me to eternity. Sounds pretty destructive, given my former size. Now I have to make a choice. I could disarm you and literally rip off your cock. I could destroy you, as you now see that I could easily do. Or I can contain you, along with a bit of retribution. Grow to your max of 18? so I don?t rend you asunder! Bend over! Now!?

Comments are welcome!

Yes, one more chapter to come.
dickasauras (February 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fucking hot, man
can't wait to see the next chapter, man, keep it up!
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 09:07 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Fucking awesome, a little bit of macro marine muscle action sounds good to me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Oh so nice, I wish I had written this story. More please. And quickly.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options