The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:15 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Ooh-rah - 3

OOH-RAH - 3

?Ok, Corporal. Enough playing around. Get down to 6? now.?

I joined him at my ?normal? 6?3?, but left enough muscle bulk to remind him who was really in charge. I knew that my youthful appearance would rankle him at least a little and ultimately help with his eventual transformation.

?I know it?s only 0400 hours, but if you?ve been in charge you know how to get the other men to assemble immediately. Tell them to meet in the mess in five minutes - including officers and staff.?

?Yes, Sir!? And he punched the commands into his cell phone.

Good! He had a new-found respect for me now, even if nothing more than size. It was a start.

I heard a lot of commotion outside my ?den? and invited my Corporal to precede me to the mess. We would be the last to enter, or so I thought.

As we entered the mess, all eyes focused on James. He was definitely their alpha. Even the officers evidently had been coerced by my dear Corporal.

?Where are the doctors?? I asked James.

Without hesitation he simply and quietly uttered, ?We ate them.?

?YOU WHAT???? I exploded. The other men looked at one another, then at James.

One of them, emboldened by who knows what, questioned James. ?What?s come over you, J.M.? And why are you so passive with the Major there??

I knew he wanted to come right over and knock my block off - all 400 pounds and 6?6? of him.

?Shall we show him Corporal? or better yet, shall we have your men show their stuff first??

Again without hesitation James ordered his men to toss the underwear and GROW. ?Grow to the MAX!?

Just as suddenly all the men started to grow up and out - heaving chests, ever widening lats, thickening necks, huge bis, tris, and forearms, bulging abs, gargantuan thighs, up and out, up and out, until they all, including officers, towered way above James and me.

Before they had an opportunity to rush us, James and I began our ascent. It was actually kind of beautiful and comical at the same time. We watched the faces of those who had maxed out at 10 or 15 feet, again with proportionate muscle growth to boot, as James reached his 18? and I, for drama sake and to prove a point, went all the way for the ceiling! - not stopping at the 25? James had experienced, but all the way to the 45? ceiling, where I could look down on all the diminutive men who really had imagined they were hot stuff. ?Now THIS, boys, is GROWTH!!!?

?Everyone shrink down to ?normal? NOW!? I commanded in my deepest, most penetrating voice. I saw fear and trepidation in all concerned as they quivered at the sight of my slow descent to normalcy. ?Put your underwear back on and be seated. We are going to begin your deprogramming now.?

In unison, I heard music to my ears, ?Sir! Yes, Sir!? And then all snapped to attention!

?Well done, Major Banks! I knew you were the right man for this job. You?re looking quite young and brawny these days! Your short retirement must have done wonders!?

?General Thackeray! I was expecting to see you soon. Had the feeling you were close by.?

?At ease, men. None of you have known of the surveillance cameras throughout this floor of the facility. Of course, with a project of this magnitude we had to keep careful watch over all phases of the training and programming. Once it became quite obvious that all had gone haywire with the unfortunate loss of the doctors to your insatiable need for protein along with your disdain for what they had created in you, I contacted your so-called alpha, Corporal James Michaels, and informed him that I wanted Major Thomas Banks here to help modify and enhance your abilities and add him to the staff here. Corporal Michaels was to take my request to the major, pack him up, and bring him here. Your corporal took the bait, Major Banks is here, and the rest is now history.?

?When I met Corporal Michaels and phoned the general, I was told to test James immediately. He assumed I was showing off MY strength and embarrassing him in the process. In fact, when I touched him, many of my gifts came to bear. I discovered that he was able to magnify his height and muscle mass, and no more. I realized he had no awareness of my feigned knee injury or even the presence of the unneeded brace. Further, I discerned his amoral state of mind, willing to do literally anything to achieve his personal purposes - in this case, a megalomaniacal need to mutate further.?

?Since all of you were misprogramed, including officers, Major Banks will be in charge of this facility until all is rectified. You cannot be unmutated. You can only be enhanced - physically, mentally, and morally. Major Banks will be in charge of that enhancement project along with his four original partners from our initial foray into this program. Any questions??

?Have we been demoted??

?No, Colonel Stevens. You have not been demoted. However, you will need to swallow your pride for a while until your re-programing is completed. Then your future will be determined.?

?What if one or all of us just pretends to be re-programmed??

?I assure you, private, that Major Banks ability along with those of his partners, will easily prevent that. Your minds will be proverbial open books to these men in charge of your future. And you can trust them absolutely. They most assuredly will prove that to you many times over.?

?General. Have you been through the program??

?Unfortunately, I haven?t been allowed in the past. However, I just might be tempted...?

?Are we late?? In walked four very ordinary looking men looking toward the general and major. The rest of the men in the room smiled mischievously as if to say, ?These twigs can give US something??

?Not at all, guys,? replied Major Banks, ? and now that you?re here I think a demonstration is in order for our skeptical musclemen over there.? In just minutes, five guys stripped and grew to nearly identical fully muscled 45 footers as twenty wide-eyed gaping marines applauded.

Five voices boomed from the ceiling ?We?re going to put the ?Semper Fi!? back into you marines. Right??

?OOH-RAH!? roared the basso profundo chorus below.

-end

Comments always welcome!
Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing. Haven?t done much macro other than contributing to The Midas Touch. Hope the little reference to vore wasn?t too bothersome. One of my other favorite sites is http://www.voreplay.com/main.html
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2009, 08:13 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great read!

Drop and give me 20!

Hoo-yah!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline