The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:02 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... part 9

I have always loved my work, but it was scarcely surprising that Friday turned out to be a drudgery to be endured rather than enjoyed. The habitual feeding of my small extended family of lab animals and the cleaning out of their cages, usually such a pleasant and diverting experience, was instead an irksome bore. A few of my colleagues commented on my sullen mood, and I think even the lab animals noticed. The cause of the sulk was, of course, a gnawing ache to be with Kyle and the frustration of not knowing what might be happening to him.

Ironically I had arrived that morning to a memorandum from management concerning the remaining stock of muscle building formula currently isolated under lock and key. It was a curt instruction to destroy it. A decision had apparently been taken that the formula was “not considered to have any practical or commercial application”. I smiled sardonically as I read it. Clearly the violent outcome of the animal experiments had lit a fire of doubt in the boardroom that had consumed their courage. If only they knew what had been achieved with Kyle, I thought, they would be at the doors of the military with dollar signs in their greedy eyes. No matter, I still had a small quantity of formula concealed at home for my own selfish purposes. The lab stock I would obediently destroy.

Having imposed marshal law in my home yesterday evening, Kyle had made certain I stuck to his dictates. After we had cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, I had gone to the garage to fashion a sturdy set of parallel bars for Kyle’s momentous first steps on his strengthening legs. I was no carpenter, but I flattered myself that the wooden bars I constructed were more than robust enough for Kyle’s practice steps. Once I had completed the work to Kyle’s satisfaction, I watched him wheel off home, his instruction to immediately lock up and go to bed ringing in my ears. Obediently I locked the doors and checked all the windows, wondering if these security precautions would be sufficient to deter Kyle’s aggressive alter ego if he decided to show up. Fortunately I never had to put that doubt to the test. Either “Mr Hyde” had been washed entirely out of Kyle’s system or I slept too soundly to hear him.

My frustration did not end when the lab closed for the day. Kyle had instructed me to keep a wide berth all evening, so I decided to put in time at the mall restocking the food supplies and finding somewhere nice to eat. I also bought some new duds for Kyle, the biggest I could find of course, wondering if any of them would be likely to fit what might by now be a physique of superhuman proportions. The daylight had faded by the time I arrived home and the house appeared to be in total darkness other than some noisy activity in the garage. As I parked in the driveway I noticed fingers of light that crept under the garage door and cast little beams across the concrete driveway. Nervously I pushed open the main door and walked into the darkened hallway. The house reeked of musk and sweat, and as I crept in and slowly edged open the door that led into the garage I soon discovered why.

A muscular behemoth sat astride my cycle exerciser, pedaling furiously. Logic assured me it must be Kyle, but my mind was grappling to adjust to the shocking loss of his trademark locks of golden blonde hair. He had clearly decided to deal with the vandalism to his tousled mane by shaving it all off. This had had an inevitable impact on his appearance, though my initial shock quickly dissolved with the pleasing realization that the change actually made him look more manly and mature. At any rate, my eyes didn’t linger long on his shaven head. They were drawn inexorably to the muscular legs whose furious exertions seemed to be intent on wrecking my equipment.

When my eyes fixed on those pumping limbs they nearly popped out of their sockets in disbelief. My breathing began to quicken and my heart race as my brain fought to overcome the impossibility of the new reality before my disbelieving eyes. Only last night his legs had been comically disproportionate and skinny. Now the thighs that were relentlessly pounding my cycle exerciser far beyond its structural tolerance were huge and meaty. Thick slabs of powerful quads tensed and flexed in a blur of movement that had the wheel spinning at a pace I would never have believed possible. Spellbound by the display of raw power I slowly walked into the garage, the movement distracting him from his frenzied efforts. The head that snapped in my direction fixed me with a malevolent stare, the eyes a vivid blue, the pupils mere pin pricks.

“Well if it isn’t Tiny Tim”, mocked the deep voice. “Come to see what a real man looks like?”

I recoiled in horror, slowly retreating towards the door that offered the only means of escape. He stopped his furious pedaling and sat astride the exerciser as, almost imperceptibly, the spinning wheel began to lose momentum. Planting one foot on the floor he swung his other massive leg over the exerciser and slowly dismounted, seeming to soar towards the garage roof as he stood erect to face me, smirking at my all too obvious shock. I was taking another hesitant step backwards towards the door when he spoke.

“That’s right, wimp, why not try running away? But before you do, in case you haven’t noticed, I don’t need a wheelchair any more. With legs as powerful as these babies I’ll be on you before you even reach the front door. And believe me, little man, if you make me come after you I’ll be very fuckin hacked off when I catch you.”

The threat made me freeze in my tracks. Shivering with apprehension I slowly sank to the floor in submission. He sniggered at my capitulation.

“Smart decision, little man. Now come and see just how weak and puny you are compared with the muscle god I have become.”

I crawled across the floor on my hands and knees, his awesome muscular bulk seeming to swell with every inch, until at last I sat cowering at his feet. That was when I got my first close-up look at those awesome legs. They were beyond huge, thick with meaty muscle that rippled and flexed, seeming to go a very long way up to his slender waist. Transfixed by the inhuman brawn of his limbs, it seemed entirely probable to my overawed mind that each of his thighs must now be thicker than my entire body. Even his calves were beyond compare, ballooning with muscle. Once wasted and virtually hairless, his legs now bristled with a thick covering of manly hair.

Helpless to resist, I reached out and connected with the rippling slabs of muscle on one of his mighty thighs, rubbing my hand appreciatively over that hairy expanse of animal power. I heard him moan in response to my worship and watched enthralled as his meaty dick began to swell and throb in his briefs. Just at that, my arms were seized in his strong grip and I was pulled to my feet until I stood before him, staring at first fearfully into blue eyes whose black irises had once again dilated to normal. “My” Kyle had reasserted control and was grinning at me bashfully as he tried to rationalize becoming conscious of me groping at his feet.

For several wordless seconds we stood staring at one another, he embarrassed and confused, me coming to terms with a powerhouse Kyle who was now looking down at me for the first time in our relationship. Truly he had transformed into a towering young musclegod and, I thought appreciatively, the loss of his golden locks had actually changed him from a pretty youth into a stunning adult. I was first to break the silence.

“Kyle …. it’s just amazing …” I gushed. “… you’re standing … and so tall and such awesome powerful legs and ….”

My rhapsodic appreciation was snuffed out by him leaning towards me and kissing me gently and tenderly, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth. Then he drew back and grinned down at me.

“Yes John, I could see a moment ago just how impressed you were with my new limbs.” His face suddenly clouded over. “I just wish I could remember why my gorgeous boyfriend came to be groveling at my feet, but I don’t need to guess. The formula’s demonic side effect still surfaces when I least expect it, but I promise it won’t be long before we’re rid of it forever.”

Kyle wrapped his muscular arms around me, drew me into the protective warmth of his hairy chest and sighed.

“I want you, John, more than anything else in the world. I want to hold you, and kiss you, and love you, and fuck you, and keep you safe forever. But I’m not ready to trust this angry thing that’s inside me, so I’m clearing out again tonight and sleeping at my place. Same rules as before … once I’m gone you lock up securely and hit the sack.”

Hushing my weak attempt at protest, he planted a wet consoling kiss on my cheek, held me out at arms length and smiled. Then he ran an appreciative eye over me and chucked me playfully under the chin as if humoring a child.

“It’s Saturday tomorrow. That means you’ve got no lab to go to and we can be together all day. And I’ve got a surprise all planned … so be a good little boy and do what you’re told!”

I meekly followed Kyle out of the garage and into the hallway. As he ambled towards the front door with the provocative swagger of the superior jock, I was tormented by an titillating view of his broad, muscular shoulders and powerhouse back. Truly he had become the embodiment of every lustful dream I had ever jacked off to.

Just as we reached the door he stopped so abruptly that I cannoned into him, yelping as my nose made painful contact with the unforgiving bulk of his back. As I stepped back Kyle placed a huge hand on the door lintel and hesitated. I watched as the huge shoulders sagged and he began to bang his forehead against the door. Was he having second thoughts over his decision to leave? I didn’t have long to wait for the answer.

“You little faggot”, rasped the deep voice. “Did you really think you could get rid of me that easy?”

I froze as he turned to face me, savoring my fright through quirky eyes with pin-prick irises. Then he folded his beefy forearms across his chest, momentarily looking appreciatively at the rippling muscles of his upper arms before returning his gaze to me.

“Look at you”, he jeered. “So weak. So puny. Compared with me you’re a frail little pussy, trembling with fright, likely to piss in your pants at any moment.”

He guffawed cruelly.

“You and I know I’m the Kyle you really want. All that fuckin loving and kissing crap …” he jeered “… when what really floats your boat is being dominated and ruled by a Kyle so fuckin powerful that I’m way beyond your pathetic ability to stop me doing whatever I want. And right now what I want is another shot of that formula.”

The words cut into me like a knife.

“Nooooooooooo……” I wailed and turned to run. Too late, he was on me in seconds, grabbing my shirt in one meaty paw and hauling me off my feet until I was face to face with his angry scowl.

“NO?” he roared, as tears of despair welled up in my eyes and began to trickle down my cheeks. He drew back the arm holding me and threw me effortlessly with incredible force the length of the hallway until I came to a painful stop against the kitchen door.

“If you ever say no to me again, you little weed, I’ll fuckin destroy you”, he bellowed. “Now do what I say.”

Bruised and humiliated but otherwise unhurt, I crawled to the bedroom door, eased it open with my shoulder and crept inside. Everything was familiar despite the darkness. Quickly I found the drawer concealing the formula and syringes, grabbed them and headed back. I crawled back into the hall to discover the front door standing open and no sign of Kyle.

Elated by this unexpected turn of events, I dropped the syringes and scrambled to my feet. Part running, part stumbling, I ran towards the door and slammed it shut, feverishly driving home every security lock and bolt it possessed. Relief flooded through me as I pressed my back against the door in a futile gesture of added security. Slowly I sank to the floor, put my head in my hands and wept with relief. When I had recovered sufficiently I stared up the hallway to where the container of formula and syringes lay scattered across the floor.

I began to consider the outcome had Kyle managed to inject himself with more formula. His already powerfully muscled body would have assumed inhuman proportions and capability. His aggressive alter ego would have triumphed over his innate intellect, gentleness and compassion. Such a prospect would once have set my dick throbbing in a lustful frenzy at the thought of submitting to the absolute supremacy of a muscular powerhouse. But now I knew I would rather confine such notions to the realm of fantasy. The Kyle I wanted in my life was not the arrogant bully, he was the Kyle who knew how to temper power with love, muscle with tenderness, authority with understanding. He was the Kyle who had bolted out of the house at the first recovery of consciousness, who was even now locking himself away for fear of harming me. He was the Kyle I knew with a certainty loved me as much as I loved him.

Slowly and painfully I clambered to my feet, headed down the hallway and scooped up the syringes. From somewhere in the distance came a faint but distinct primeval roar. I turned and stared doubtfully at the door’s locks and hoped fervently that Kyle was winning his private battle against the malevolent genie that the miracle formula had unintentionally released, unbidden and unwanted, from the bottle – that dark and evil serpent that lurks in every human heart. I turned into my bedroom and closed the door behind me. There would be no sleep tonight. Not for Kyle and not for me.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; December 6th, 2009 at 01:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:52 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Best of both worlds

The Jekyll/Hyde thing is a real turn-on with us getting a big guy who's both naughty (well more than naughty) and nice.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options