The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2004, 08:43 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
If you want hot guys, come to the Midwest!

Hi, I hope all of you have had a great Holiday season. I recently came back from Wisconsin and let me tell you, the Midwest is where the hunks are at!

This is the second time this year that I've visited my grandparents. The other time was in May and I swear, everytime I turned around I saw a stud.

- Before I left the airport at home, I was standing in line at the ticket counter. An Asian girl speaks up and says, "My boyfriend has a flight in 15 minutes. Can anyone let him go in front of them?" I turned around and saw the most adorable kid (probably about 19 or 20) with the most gorgeous eyes and cutest smile I've ever seen. There were about four or five other people in line, so we all let him cut in front of us. It turned out he was headed home to Minneapolis.

- I changed planes in Chicago-Midway, but my flight was delayed and it was 10 at night (believe me, three hours of "Caution, the Walkway is now ending" is not fun). Therefore, there weren't many people, much less hot guys, walking around. But when I was about to board the plane to Milwaukee (it was one of those prop things), there was another gorgeous hunk wearing a wrestling sweatshirt, except this one was blond and you could tell he had a hell of a body underneath that shirt (I secretly cursed the cold weather). But alas, he boarded a flight to Des Moines that left right before mine.

- In Milwaukee the next day, I went with my grandparents to a graduation ceremony. Apparently, a son of a friend of theirs or something was graduating. I met him after the ceremony. Shit, was he gorgeous. He made every A+F model look plain. He had hypnotizing blue "fuck me" eyes, golden blond hair and a thick wrestler's neck. I almost winced at his strength when he shook my hand and I almost fainted when he smiled.

- Afterwards, my grandmother took me to the Milwaukee Art Museum (beautiful place, if you haven't seen it), but that wasn't the only thing beautiful in there. The kid who sold us our admission was cute, although not as buff as the last guy. But there was an extremely muscular jocker walking around the galleries with his (presumably) girlfriend. He was wearing a T-shirt that was pratically bursting at the seams and his arms had to be 18-inchers. I ran into him a couple of times in the galleries and tried to follow him a bit, but kept losing him.

- Later, we went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Along the way (I was driving), we were stopped at a traffic light, when I noticed an entire cross-country team or track team or something running down the street...all with their shirts off! I almost lost it right then and there. Every single one of them was gorgeous and well-built...and sweaty. At the restaurant, I swear Orlando Bloom was waiting tables and Josh Hartnett was bartending...or at least look-alikes.

- A few days later, we visited a old college roommate of my mom's in rural Wisconsin. (I mean, the kind of place where there is the house, the church and the school and then nothing but cornfields for a 10 mile radius). She had three sons, two of whom were away at college, but the youngest was a senior in high school. He was drop-dead gorgeous, the ultimate All-American jock, star of his football and wrestling teams and buff beyond belief and he was really nice too.

- On Sunday, we went to a local hotel to have brunch. Of course, who was doing the omelettes, but yet another grogeous guy. He was not quite as muscular, but he was still solidly built. He had bedroom eyes and a cute smile. I had had enough with all this. I had to talk to one of them. So, when I went up to get my omelette, I winked at him. He blushed and almost dropped the pan. (It was probably the messiest omelette I have ever had).

Anyway, 6 months later, I saw the omelette guy again, while visiting my grandparents for Christmas. He had since been promoted to waiter, so I couldn't catch his looks (it was rather busy there and I didn't want him to drop his tray or anything).

So, anyway, my point is, if you want to search for hunky guys, buy a plane ticket to the Midwest.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mikeinbn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2004, 08:47 PM

mikeinbn has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to mikeinbn Send a message via MSN to mikeinbn Send a message via Yahoo to mikeinbn
i know, man...there's something about the corn-fed boys in this part of the country...of course, i can't really compare them to guys in other parts of the country, since i don't travel much. and the winter sucks...but summertime is great, especially if you happen to be near a college campus
  #3   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2004, 10:04 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
luvyalots!

maybe it's something about YOU that pulls them out of the wordwork!(in which case,stand by me!)although when i was travelling more,i did notice that people at the Chicago airport are TALL!none of us vertically challenged eye-talians or hispanics dragging down that robust nordic stock!
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:10 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Thumbs up Midwest muscle

Hmm, let me understand this... I should fly to Chicago and Milwaukee and have Luvyalots draw in the hunks before I land. Sounds reasonble, but I only hope I don't get whiplash from looking at all the beefcakes

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options