The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2004, 12:48 PM
Mr.Lemur

Christmas Package: Part 3

Christmas Package: Part 3 (And a Happy New Year?)

The bright morning light pierced the small crack of the drawn curtains and pried at Cole?s closed eyes. He rolled over trying to avoid it, but was rudely awakened by the stabbing pain of landing on his hard-on in a most uncomfortable way. ?Aw, Shit! Fuck that hurt!? he spat out as his opened his eyes and re-adjusted his raging hard-on. He rolled onto his back and maintained a protective grip on his cock.

How many days had it been now? He wondered to himself. The last week was a blur of uncontrollable urges and fevered sex. He had no idea how many men he had fucked and been fucked by since that fateful Christmas night. It all started with a package from an unknown sender. A gift that had changed him and his life it seemed. Since the moment that outrageously large dildo went up his ass he felt out of control.

Even now lying in bed completely exhausted his towering cock still beckoned for more. More sex, more masturbation, more worship ? no matter how much it got it still wanted more, and his churning balls seemed all too happy to keep up with the demand. He moved his hand down his long cock and cupped the large orange sized testicles. He knew he would need to release another load soon. If he didn?t they would just swell more and become painful. He sat up his cock head getting caught under his pecs and staggered to the bathroom. He was so tired, but he knew what he had to do. He stood over the toilet and began stroking his oversized tool, and once again he was swept by the deep euphoria until finally he reached orgasm and braced himself on the back of the commode as his cock pumped its large load into the bowl.

?Good,? he sighed, ?Now maybe I can get something else done today. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought he looked smaller somehow. Maybe it was the intense cuts and vascularity his body now showed ? not and ounce of fat on him. Practically the only thing he had eaten in the last several days was his or other men?s cum, and he was officially starved.

Still naked, Cole wandered into the kitchen and began foraging for food. His pendulous cock swung back and forth slapping between his thighs as he shuffled around smacking it against cabinet doors as he went through the cupboards in search of anything edible. In little more than an hour Cole plopped down on his living room sofa a sandwich in one hand a half drunk gallon of milk in the other, and ate the last bit of food to be had in his apartment. His stomach bulged out as he sank in to the piece of furniture his appetite finally satisfied. ?Oh, God that feels better!? he said out loud.

His hunger now past he examined his body and thought of the days lost in non-stop orgies. ?That?s what?s been missing.? He said to no one but himself. ?I haven?t been to the gym all week. Maybe if I can get back into a routine then I can get some order in my life. As much as I love my new dick I?ve got to get a grip on the rest of my life.? As he stood to go back to his bedroom and put on some workout clothes his cock sprang to life again and slapped up against his stomach. ?NO!? he shouted at it. ?You?ll just have to wait.? He decided a cold shower might help so he took one. It did manage to get his cock to go down, but it left his balls aching for release.

He struggled his cock into his favorite singlet and pulled on a pair of loose sweat pants. He packed something to change into after his workout and left his apartment. He carried the bag in front of him to hide his ridiculous bulge as he rode the elevator down to the lobby and quickly walked down the street to his regular gym. Cole started to feel he was regaining control of his world again as the energy rush from all the food he consumed rushed into his muscles in anticipation of a good pump. It was still early in the day so there were only a few muscle heads in the gym. Cole stowed his gear in a locker and walked into the weight room. There were two big bodybuilders working out together at the squat rack so he decided to start out using the bench press station on the other side. He loaded up his usual warm up weight of eighty pounds and pumped out a few quick reps. By the time he reached 20 reps the weight felt ridiculously light so he add another 120 lbs to make it an even 200. ?That?s better,? he grunted as he pumped out the first set with some effort. As he continued the weight felt lighter and he started getting a good pump. When he racked the bar after 30 reps he sat up and noticed the nagging tightness of his balls seemed to have dissipated, but the pump in his pecs was amazing. He moved his arms back and forth trying to stretch the pump out, but it only seemed to intensify the feeling.

He added a fifty pound plate to either side of the bar bringing the total up to 300 lbs. His max had been 250, but the pump in his chest told him he could do better. He leaned back and lifted the bar off the rack. He could definitely feel the weight but he lowered it smoothly and pushed it back up again. Once again as he continued to lift the weight felt lighter until he could fell the straps of his singlet cutting into his shoulders. Holding the bar up he stared down at the two large mounds his pecs made and decided to shift his grip slightly so he could do lying triceps curls. The weight burned as he lowered it and at first he thought for sure he wouldn?t be able to get it back up. He didn?t give up and roared as he pushed the bar back up and then lowered it again.

The skin over his arms felt so tight as it might split but he continued doing reps. He stopped after twelve and sat up. He twisted his arms to better see the red, swollen triceps bulging out from them. ?Damn, there huge! I need to even out my arms. He stood up and grabbed the bar to attempt bicep curls. He jerked the weight off the rack and the bar pulled down so quickly he thought he?d tear a muscle for sure. He just stood there trying to pull the bar up the strain causing his biceps to bulge and swell. Having the bar pressed against his groin made him aware of his cock shifting as if finding more freedom in his pants. He let out a painful scream and curled the bar up and lowered it again ten times until he cold hold it no more and dropped it with a loud thud.

Puzzled by the strange feelings in his crotch he pulled at the waistband of his sweats and reached in feeling himself up. He rubbed his balls and was sure their swelling had gone down. ?So, fucking like a dog isn?t the only way to relieve these babies.? He smirked to himself ? working out is just as good.? Cole looked up and saw his reflection in the mirrored walls of the gym. His pecs and arms were huge making him look out of proportion. As he admired his body, he noticed the two guys from the squat rack had come over to investigate all noise he had made.

?Hey, buddy! You all right?? The dark haired one with the huge thighs asked. He was obviously a hardcore bodybuilder, but in off-season shape. His muscles were full, round and hard for Cole to ignore. ?Yeah, I?m good. You boys done with that squat rack cause I could sure use the workout?? Cole asked. ?If not perhaps you could work me in. I?d sure be grateful.? He continued tugging out the huge bulge in his sweats. ?Yeah man, I think we could work something out.? The smaller red head responded scratching at his crotch.

Cole followed them over and stepped under the bar. ?Load ?er up with 500 and spot me.?

?You sure about that buddy? Don?t you wanna warm up first?? The bigger one asked. ?Just help me out with the first few reps and I?ll take it from there.? They did as Cole asked and for the first few reps they each took an end of the bar helping Cole complete the exercise, but after that Cole was lifting the weight on his own. The seams on his sweats grew tighter and tighter as his thighs began to swell. Cole asked them to add more and more weight. By the time he lowered himself with 800 lbs on the bar the seams of his sweats gave out in an explosion of thread revealing his swollen thighs now some 34 inches around.

?Fuck Yeah!? He screamed as he racked the weight and squeezed every muscle in his body. His cock sprang to life in his excitement of his miraculous growth and tore through his singlet. The two bodybuilders? jaws dropped admiring Cole?s beautiful, huge body and cock.

Cole found he had a hard time reaching his arms around his freshly grown pecs to grab on to his big meat, but he managed to do it. As he began stroking the giant tool he could feel his balls swelling again preparing their feast. ? I think you boys are gonna need to help me out with this.? He said, and without hesitation the to studs dropped to their knees in front of him. They began their earnest worship rubbing their hands around Cole?s tree-trunk sized thighs until they found their way to the base of his cock. Cole?s large fuck pole easily fit all six hands as they all squeezed and stroked it together. Cole knew he was getting close when he asked. ?So, who wants to be the first to receive my gift? I assure you it will make for the best New Year ever!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2004, 03:06 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
Now that's the kind of muscle growth I could get into!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2004, 11:02 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really great! I hope we get to see just how far he (and others) can take this little present.
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2005, 12:21 AM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Hot, hot, hot.
  #5   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2005, 08:48 AM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
I like!

This is getting good. I too would like to see where this can go. If Mr. Lemur is up to it!

ME<---------
  #6   Add to willfrog13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2005, 11:14 AM

willfrog13 is on a distinguished road
Not much of a morpher.

But I couldn't resist.

Many Thanks to Mr.Lemur and JCole210.

More? Please!

Will
  #7   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2005, 01:32 PM
Mr.Lemur

Oh, there will be more and a surprise flash from the past to boot- And that's all I am saying for now...

Mr. Lemur

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options