The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Training
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Training Tips, Techniques, and Routines.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Glutes and inner pectorals

Training for me is going well, I've switched from push/pull workouts to focusing on one "part" per session, like arm supersets one day, chest the next, back after that, etc. Only been at it a week and I can already see the response. Man, I love a challenge.

One question: as with every man, I tend to neglect my lower body in favor of working my upper body more, but I've gotten better at incorporating legs into my workout. However, I'm low on glute exercises; in fact, they really only get worked during squats, and they've kind of stopped reacting to that.

Anybody have some great glute exercises, either involving weights or no? Give me your tips. And while you're at it, toss in some recs for building the INNER pectorals. I've been working on chest and it's getting better, but the center of my chest seems flatter than the outside (this could just be me being neurotic.) Is this something that will grow over time with continued work, or is there an exercise that blasts this area? Tips are appreciated.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
The only real good glute that I know of off the top of my head are doing a stair climber machine, maybe elipical and stationary bikes might also do the trick. I know they can add resistance to work the body more.

As for inner pec, possibly a decline bench. Not real certain how well that will hit, but it does give a variation to pecs.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options