The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Transcend

This is a far cry from what I usually do, but I had a slight idea. It will eventually have some type of growth, but it might be a while before I finish it. Hope you guys enjoy.

The stillness of the water was disturbed by the tears that streamed down my face. Through my blurred eyes I could see the knife in my hands. Two quick slices and it would all be over, my pain ended for all time. But I couldn’t do it. I was too cowardly. Even though I had nothing left in my life, I still couldn’t end it all, even though I wanted to so badly.

Nothing ever went right for me. I was an orphan at a young age, destined for orphanages before I knew how to read. It was rough, going from foster home to foster home, but it was even rougher when I discovered that I was gay. Being in a place where the smallest crack in your shield could be devastating, I couldn’t let anyone find out. But, even with all the pretending, I couldn’t hide it forever, and that’s what hurt the most.

His name was Sean. At one time, I thought he was my closest friend. We both were in the same home for five years together, and while I never actually told him I was gay, I thought he accepted me for who I was. But I was wrong. One day, when I was in the eighth grade, he turned on me. I should have saw it coming. He had grown up, unlike me, and was starting to hang out with all the jocks. I was able to play sports, but I didn’t grow yet, and it felt like we were growing apart. I wish I had noticed it before, but I was so blinded by my feelings for him. It wasn’t love, it was more like a feeling of comfort, a feeling like I belonged somewhere. But my illusions were shattered.

Now I stood in a dirty truck stop restroom, looking at myself in the hazy mirror. Cuts and scrapes crossed my face, my eye was swollen and I was pretty sure my nose was broken. And I had no one to turn to. If I went back to the home, the matron would either punish me, or punish Sean which would be even worse. Even if I did hide it from her, I still would have to put up with the daily beatings and humiliation.

But why couldn’t I end it all! I pressed the knife to my skin, willing myself to just cut, but I couldn’t. Tears flowed from my eyes as the knife fell to the floor with a crash. I held onto the sides of the sink, crying tears of pain and anguish when I heard a knock at the door.

“Hey, kid. You alright in there? Other people need to use the bathroom.”

I stifled my crying long enough to reply weakly, “Yes sir, I’ll be out in a moment.”

That seemed to placate him enough, and soon after, I heard footsteps going away from the door. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my face, grimacing as my wounds stung me. I drained the sink and put the knife into my pocket before I unlocked the door. With a sigh, I walked out and zipped up my coat. I could feel the eyes of the attendant on me, and while he might have actually cared about what I was doing in there, I didn’t want to face anyone right then. I simply walked by him and headed to the door.

As I pulled up my hood, I walked out of the building and into the snow, into the unknown world. Whatever I was about to encounter couldn’t be worse.

Last edited by xythan_shadow; August 16th, 2010 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 06:45 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Wow...strong start im likeing this; can't wait for more . Your Character has touched me already.
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
An interesting start... There isn't enough yet to guess where this may be headed. But I think it's a good bet that before we start to head there we will find out why this kid came to find himself having been badly beaten in a public restroom and on the verge of taking his own life...

This is going to be a story to think about and not one to jack off to... The former type of story is generally far more interesting...

Ender
  #4   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:18 AM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
I agree with Ender. He pretty much said what I was going to.

And also... *Points to my username.* Lol. My name's in your story. XD
  #5   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:24 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
To be honest, I only have a general outline for this story. But I want this to be more of a story like you said than something to just jerk off to. Granted, I will be trying my best to describe all the muscle that will be involved (This is evolution after all) but I will also be trying to weave a story that at least envokes some emotional response.
  #6   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:44 AM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
Go you! I look forward to reading more of it.
  #7   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:46 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Well, you have already have a great beginning. I hope that you continue this story.
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Xythan_Shadow...

There are people here that enjoy a good story more than having their prurient interests tintilated... even though some people object to me suggesting that...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options