The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Morphs & Artwork
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Morphs & Artwork Post your morphs and muscle-growth artwork here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 04:53 AM

pinkod94 is on a distinguished road
Image requests and votes.

Helo!
Not very good English. But I try to describe it. Please do not Eliminate it out. Because there is something there in the text.
This forum has been established that anyone who wants to be here to take pictures. The most viewed stories in the forum for this upload. And who wants to create the pictures as he imagines the story. Prepared weekly for the pictures to rank and vote on which image maker created in the image of the week. I hope that the people made a lot of pictures and choose a lot. The winner will be rewarded with a picture and people in the forum. Or who want to install the story here and to the side of the images. This is the best forum. Where one image does not fit or just did not want anyone to draw the pictures of the sign here.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 05:01 AM

First Story

1. Story:
I would like a picture of you. Anyway, unspeakably good Avatar image. I also want a picture like that. I'll give you an idea. And because my people are likely to vote for this will be enough to look at the pictures. The visitors, more than half voted for this picture (9872 visitors).. Now I'll explain. As far as I know English. But please help me in the picture made. So:
The image of a man is sexy face. Takes place on the beach.
It is to raise weights. And there is only one man panties.
The muscles are swollen terribly huge.
But he wants more and more muscles.
And only swelling and swelling of the muscles of the man. The frame has belly. be very hard. The pecs can be gigantic. And it is a tattoo.
The underwear is black. Red stripes. And modern as possible. In the middle and have a blue patch. (The underwear show that a large penis is huge. But really great to be great.)
Whoever it is in the picture: biceps can be spectacular. The one hand and reach into the lower half-pants. It is very trying. Because the size of muscles that can be difficult to incorporate touch. The face and show the good feeling. Be sexy too. And images to be behind a beach. Where they go under.
Let another man who has only his head visible. And her wonder. Pet of the pants and hands.

Do not spam. Eliminate it and do not in this forum. Only pictures who wants to do. And again:
Every week, people can vote the best image of the creator. And as I said the winners of the variation of printer board. Where everyone can see the picture and creator.
  #3   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:42 AM

Help story

I would like is a video. Be a man. And be at home. And for the future of a muscle-building machine. The man is just a blue underpants knuckles. So she goes there in the machine. The machine has a screen. There can be adjusted to what should be the muscles and the penis. Each of the two things on the screen takes max. The muscles of the penis. The machine is a tube hanging out. This must be connected to the tube to his mouth. While the man sits in front of the TV. And large-muscled people watching on TV. In the meantime, sit on the couch. The tube in the man's mouth begins to flow in a drink. The people like it. Although a sudden start to grow in the belly. Frightened because of the great big belly in Latvian. But there is no problem. Because the stomach to normal people. By the time the muscles begin to grow. Enormous swelling of the muscles. Already the size of muscles that barely move. What is your penis suddenly starts huge swell. Then he split the lower knuckles.
  #4   Add to musclekeith2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:21 PM

musclekeith2001 is on a distinguished road
What the hell are you saying?

Either learn proper English or stop using a translator to directly translate whatever language you can speak.
Nobody can understand your posts!
  #5   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
Listen Pinkod94, would you kindly fuck off with this shit Please.

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #6   Add to bulgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Love'm Touch'em

bulgo is on a distinguished road
Hell, I even received a PM regarding these.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:09 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I've seen his spamming for well over a year now, originally on Photobucket soon after they began allowing comments for pictures. He eventually...migrated over to Deviantart, which also didn't last long.

We now have the...pleasure of dealing with him. And he's already been banned here twice. He has yet to understand the concept of "stop" in ANY language.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to spazz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:55 PM

spazz is on a distinguished road
Hah, I say to let the man continue. There's a certain kind of schadenfreude in reading his broken English.
  #9   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:58 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
So now this begs the question: Why is it spamming simply because you can't (or rather won't take the time to) understand him? It took me a little while but I've got translations from his broken English, and frankly, I'm flattered. I too received a PM about these and the reason I've determined for the PM is because he likes my artwork and thinks me worthy of drawing the proposed ideas. Not only worthy to draw them, but worthy to compete cause that's what he's trying to ask for: A thread where we post drawings, morphed pictures, or videos of stories/scenes we've read here or one's suggested in this thread.

For example:

Post #1
Hello!

I do not speak nor write English very well, but I will try to describe this. Please do not eliminate the post because there is something there in the text.
This forum has been established that anyone who wants to be here can make or take pictures or write stories and post them up to viewed by the populous. I would like to propose a contest that for the stories we read, see who would like to draw or make a pitcure of how s/he invisions the characters or particular scene of the story. Post your drawings and weekly we can ask the members to vote or one could also post a story here along with the drawing / picture it inspired. This would be the best thread for images that do not fit a specific category or if a particualr author didn’t know how to draw or create a picture of their character.

Post #2
1. Story:
I would like a picture from you [someone] Anyway, [make] an unspeakably good Avatar Image. I’d also like the picture to be the following: A man with a sexy face, at the beach, he is lifting weights, only in panties (probably meaning speedo or poser) His muscles are swollen very huge, but he wants more and more muscle [mass] and only the muscles swell (probably means he doesn’t want height growth associated). His frame is muscled but he has a belly (probably meaning a roid or muscle off season or big bear gut) The speedo is black with red stripes, or modern looking, in the middle it has a blue patch and it shows that his penis is huge. (It’s really great to be hung)

Whoever it is in the picture (whomever you use): the biceps can [should] be spectacular. One hand should reach in the lower half of his pants, but very difficult to do so cause his muscles are so big. His face should show the good feeling. (probably pleasure as he’s probably masterbating. There can be another man viewing only who’s head is visible (probably wants him kneeling before the hunk) and he is wondering (probably the size of the muscle man’s dick.) and he’s going to pet the bber through his pants.

THIS ISN’T SPAM. Do not eliminate it from this forum. Only people who want to participate have to post pictures and again, we could do a weekly vote of them best picture , and I could (I’m guess he means) print them off and we’ll post that so everyone can see the picture and it’s creator.

Post #3
I would like a video of a man at home with a weight set or boflex or other futuristic muscle bulding machine. The man is only in blue underpants (I’m guessing knuckles is either a brand name or type) He he goes to the machine, which has a screen, and on it he takes it to the maximum level for muscles and penis. From the machine there is a tube hanging out, which the gentleman connects to his mouth as it will give him something to drink once it’s prepared the serum/fluid for muscle/penis building. He will be attached to the machine and drinking from it while he is sitting on a couch, watching t.v. which has bodybuilders watching too. (because of how the people like and then become fearful in reaction to later events, I’m going to assume he’s talking about the guy being on a reality t.v. type program or is on cam on the computer.) Suddenly he starts to grow in the belly, this frieghtens a lot of people in Latvia (not sure why) but there isn’t a problem because the stomach shrinks back down to normal or a roid gut is normal to people and then his muscles begin to grow. Enormous swelling and inflating of the muscles, to the size the gentleman can barely move. Suddenly his penis starts to swell huge and eventually splits the underpants.

(Pressumably he’d like one o f the three-d artisits here to do something like this. Or more correctly according to his older posts, he’s presenting this story line and asking folks to attempt to create it visually and we’ll vote on it later.)

After "translating" the post, I don't think he's spamming. I think he's trying to create an interesting thread on a forum he enjoys like the rest of us because he's into muscle. Perhaps if more of us would be willing to take the time to be patient and try to understand him as opposed to thinking our English language is the only fucking language in the world we could all have enjoyed a lot more brilliant artwork and posts. I'm going to try and create some of the scenes he's asked for and I challenge the rest of you who pooh-poohed him oh so abrubtly to go find a forum in Japanese or German or Russian, and attempt to ask for thread starter there and see if you fair any better. And that is ask for it in their native language. No English.

Last edited by F_R_Eaky; January 4th, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
  #10   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Gotta agree with you on this one F_R_Eaky. I urge more tolerance for those whose native language isn't English. (I actually wish this dude would tell us what his native language is, because it might be helpful in understanding what he's posting here.)

Anyway, it doesn't seem like he means any harm, and I think you're correct that he's just trying to get a thread started. Perhaps not surprisingly given his limited English, he's proposing a thread in which people would post drawings, pictures, or video. I say cut him some slack. How would you feel if you were in some far-away country, like, say, Tajikistan, living in secret with your muscle growth fetish? Wouldn't you hope you could find someplace on line where folks would accept you?
  #11   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:04 AM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
I too was once offended by foreigners posting here

I complained about somebody's English a few years ago. But I was set right. The internet is international and a board like this will naturally be of interest to many who don't have English as their mother language. I'm afraid this gentleman's English is not only bad but also I can't understand what he's trying to get across, but I can understand enough to know that he's trying to say something appropriate to this board. His intent isn't bad. And thank God ours is the language that is most attempted as a second language. We should be flattered and not offended as I was a few years ago. I would suggest to the gentleman that he should get out his English dictionary and try again and not depend on google translations, sometimes they work and just as often they don't make any sense. We can't expect perfect English from foreigners who are trying to communicate with us across a language barrier. But sir your intent was lost to me. Maybe somebody else understood your point.
  #12   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Evolution MG Animator

the problem I have with him is that he asks for waay to much in his posts. most people i come in contact with ask for usually 1 or 2 things this guy however is looking for some sort of fuckin movie productionesqe group so he can get his rocks off.

i dont know how many people he came in contact with on DA given the fact he sends them notes there but i do know they said no to him on his profile page, and he somehow thought it was a greenlight to piss them off even more, me included i think he contacted me 6 times over 2009 with an essay of stuff he wants done from me, i basically said no to him and replied by sending me the same stuff again but shorter but with the same amount of work he wants done from you with no return from him or anything.

So I told him no... again and he stopped for abit until I started to post on DA again some time after.

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #13   Add to pika626's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:32 AM

pika626 is on a distinguished road
It's true...I really don't think this is a matter of how bad his English is. I can still read it to a certain extent and I still hate this guy. The problem is that he's asking for way too much and way too often. I remember that as soon as I posted my first story on DA he immediately posted two of these long ass paragraphs in my comments section (you can still see them there).

The world will come to an end in the form of stabbity death raining down from above on the blades of two long, blue daggers being wielded by a short man in a blue robe and a pointy, yellow hat.

All of my best laid plans involve cane-lasers!

A real man settles things by blasting a highly populated area into ashes, blame it on the fighter, and run like hell.
  #14   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:33 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
I think the best approach is for members to stop posting on this thread, and just leave it to pinkod94 to talk to himself. Eventually he will leave. It's easy enough to just not open his thread when reviewing the forum.
  #15   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:35 AM

Just because I want so many things that might have a better understanding of this picture. He also wrote that only one image Prepare. The one understood. Sorry if it was not clear. I have sent many letters to you to look at and understand what it is made. Not all of them. And so long as the text to better comprehend. I'm trying to learn English. But not in a month I'm going to learn English.
  #16   Add to unbreakable's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 07:23 AM

unbreakable is on a distinguished road
Great job. I understood that one better. You are improving pinkod94.

I figured he was just trying to make requests. The guy probably doesn't understand how our social structure works. What you should and shouldn't do. I don't think he was sending all those messages to be pushy, but to try to find some one that could understand him. I admit that 'no' means 'no', but so does nine and nit. So I think we should first found out how to understand each other.

Hey Pinkod94, what is you home tongue/language?
  #17   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Where are you from? Which country?

Okay, according to banned DeviantArt pinkod is from Georgia. I don't know what languages are spoken there, and if he
is maybe from one of the lesser known language groups. Doesn't anyone here speak the national language there?

Last edited by anpuZA; January 5th, 2010 at 08:23 AM.
  #18   Add to dreadyguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM

dreadyguy is on a distinguished road
He's Hungarian, the google-translator tends to leave in some words in his posts.

It kinda makes me ashamed tho, I have to say that we're not all lame like him. It's actually not the lack of English knowledge that's annoying but the fact that he has no idea that an English sentence is so different grammatically from Hungarian that even if every word would be translated from one to another it would still make no sense. But it's typical, if a tourist ask something from an average Hungarian, he will explain in Hungarian, only louder and louder and wonder why the hell that idiot doesn't get it.

Sz?val pinkod94, ne l?gy k?vetelőző ?s fogd fel, hogy m?g ?n is alig tudtam ?rtelmezni, amiket ide bem?solt?l, pedig ?n tudok magyarul. Ja ?s nem ?rtem, mi?rt v?rod el, hogy valaki kedvtel?sből ilyen rohadt nagy munk?t megcsin?ljon neked ingyen, lehetőleg r?gt?n. Iszonyatosan ideges?tő, ?s marh?ra nem fogod fel, hogy l?szart sem ?rteni a Google ford?t?sb?l, mert t?l nagy a k?l?nbs?g a k?t nyelv k?zt ?s egy g?p nem tud vele mit kezdeni.

Sorry for the message above.

Last edited by dreadyguy; January 5th, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
  #19   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I think the major thing that has people upset with him is that he is coming across as "demanding" rather than "requesting/asking" people help him up. That may just be a matter of poorly selected words and badly constructed sentences.

Ender
  #20   Add to dreadyguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM

dreadyguy is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that's what I wrote to him. People do morphs, images, or whatever in their free time, for fun. You can either thank or stfu. There are quite some artists who do commissions - for money.[COLOR=#CC0000][/COLOR]
  #21   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM

And this was the whole point of my posting. Once translated, it's not that he's trying to say "I want you to do all these pictures for me, and for me now!" He's trying to say, "I'd like this thread where we can suggest various scenarios to draw, morph, or 3d and here are some of my suggestions." He wasn't telling anyone they had to do them, it was an invitation to join. He probably kept sending the requests trying harder and harder to explain what he wanted.

From his last post I'm assuming I got most of his wants right, cause I'm the one who said I would do one. I would choose one of his suggestions and make the scene. And I'm sure he'd be happy with others posting suggestions and making drawings, etc. as well.

The basic English translation is this: I would like to start a thread where we choose either scenes from our favorite muscle growth stories that have no pictures, or scenes we're thinking of but haven't been covered in a particular story. Post them here and then every week we'll vote/poll on the best scene interpretation of the week.

Just a friendly little contest sounds like fun to me. I'm working on the couch-juice guy. Will post my drawing when I'm done.

And my suggestion if anyone would like to do a drawing of Justin the Bigger the Better or from my story "MaleScent" go for it. I'd love to see what fellow artists come up with those scenes.

Frank
  #22   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:09 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Yeah, it's a cold post. But I ain't gonna water this down.

Very well then...now that Pinkod has been 'understood', perhaps now he can be asked to leave people alone and stop sending private messages along with creating new thread after thread, especially those of us (like me) who can't actually draw.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #23   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:18 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Magyar

Wow. So this guy is Hungarian. It would be hard to have picked a more difficult language to deal with. It's not related to any other European languages, so I'm not surprised pinkod94 is having a tough time of communicating.

So, pinkod94, do you speak any other languages we might be more familiar with? German, Russian, something like that? And you should probably limit your communication to posting in this thread and not send private messages to other people.

Hope you understood that.
  #24   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2010, 04:44 AM

Okay. More not send private messages. If anyone here want to create images or video in the can. I suppose I have a week of the new story here. Who is interested in the look. I hope I was understandable.
  #25   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2010, 04:49 AM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
What language do you speak? Maybe someone can help you translate.
  #26   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2010, 05:04 AM

I speak Hungarian
  #27   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:20 AM

Genie

Helo!
My story for the next cart. I will try to accurately describe:
There is a man. His name is John. Go to your own training room. And there you will find a lantern. Then rub it. A genie comes out of it. John would like to wish from the genie. The genie heard John wishes. John claims that the room is a man of the world's most beautiful underwear. John envy of the world's most beautiful men. Because of her huge muscles and the penis. And the beauty of the face. John genie to ask for a glass of milk. But it is not easy to milk. This drink milk if it begins to swell. It's called the XGEN. John starts to drink the world's most beautiful men. The world's most beautiful man begins to swell. And more and more will be hungrier. XGEN become more and more drinks. In the end, all the milk he drank. And only then noticed that John drank all of them. The world's most beautiful man begins to swell. Huge swell. John asks a genie from the underpants. This blue underpants. The panties will be attached to a small machine. Amin that looks set to die a man. I like him. Therefore, John can ask another underpants. One of the most beautiful man in the world receive. John takes up the other. John set to be huge penis. And also be huge muscles. The world's most powerful man in the big h?zzon. John shows his gigantic penis muscles and the other man. The world's most beautiful man and starts to cry. He says that he also wanted to be like John. John feels sorry for. And give him the remote. The world's most beautiful man to start a huge penis muscles and the set itself. But it is not enough. John Megakarja revenge. So John set his pants on the largest muscle and penis. John suddenly start muscular And grow the penis. Genie's say you want John. But it was too late. John raises his hand. But I can not stand to hold the remote control. Because the muscles are swollen so large that does not have to move. The muscles of the shoulder muscles and the other swell so large that engulfed the head of his own muscles. The world's most beautiful man. John picked from the underpants. We'll start leszopni. It is so on. But even the world's most beautiful man I want the genie to be that John has more. John is unable to speak because they have big muscles and the penis. The genie fulfills your wishes. The world's most beautiful yet the man that John wants to be fired on. So to be very broke down. Of course, even such little things you want. Only it was not described. I beg you please make at least a picture. It "video.
  #28   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 10:17 AM

There's a new story.
Let's say it would be good if someone could help. But the one who would like to help. I think good enough for the story. I know a little difficult to understand but it's worth. So the story:
There is a man. The man's name, Joe. Joe is a scientist calls the laboratory. The scientists want to test a new machine. Joe goes to the scientist's house. The scientists show in the plan. The plan is to increase a muscle machine. The scientists will discuss with Joe with a screen size of your muscles and your penis to be. Joe enormous penis muscles and increasing issue in itself. Joe go. And the muscles begin to swell. Joe comes out of the booth when the muscles are huge and penis. But Joe's muscles are still growing. Anyway, I think you should at least prepare a video or a picture drawn. After all, if you see it you will see that there are quite a good story. At least attempt to create an image or video. It's not a lot of time.
  #29   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
I can't help but think once this guy finds his tongue (in english) he's going to be churning out some fantastic stuff. If I got the gist of his ideas!

Pinkod >>> Learn for yourself the art of drawing (making pictures) and make for yourself your thought pictures. Then share.
  #30   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Evolution MG Animator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkod94 View Post
At least attempt to create an image or video. It's not a lot of time.

oh sure someone will get right on that for you..... do your self a favor and fuck off with your self. ''its not a lot of time''?!? seriously? did you just write that down. Do you honestly think a decent ''image'' and ''video'' takes just seconds to create? if you say yes to that question... shoot your self, for god sake.

You put these ''ideas'' on the thread and no one is replying back saying ''sure ill do that for you... I have tons of time on my hands, and im am willing to devote that time for you so you can get your rocks off from it''

Can you please, try and do these yourself, it really doesnt matter if there good or bad as long as YOUR doing them yourself and not the people here or on DA. Right now your a spammer... which is bad for you. If you want an ounce of credabilty here or on DA you have to get off your arse and do it yourself.

my Imageshack page
  #31   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 07:17 AM

I have tried to create images. But failed. That is why I ask. Besides, who in turn helped to know English to more than me. But my story is good enough. And indeed it would be good for your help.
  #32   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 09:22 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
Please, everyone, stop replying to "pinkod." Once he isn't getting any attention, he will likely go away.
  #33   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 10:27 AM

As I said all week felrakom a new story. If someone wants to help. If someone does not want to help simply do not write here. And because you know English you do not want to help other people? Who can not speak English? For example, you can help me.
  #34   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:03 PM

Sorry it took me a while to get this done: life is what happens while you're making other plans, right? Anyhow... so one of the first suggestions was a gentleman sitting on his couch with a "feeding tube" so to speak, from a machine that he has programmed for maximum muscle and maximum penis size. He's supposed to be watching t.v. with other bodybuilders or lovers of muscle, but I didn't quite get that part, but I did make him a lil larger than most folks. lol Anyrate, better late than never. Here's Mr. Muscle Couch.

Frank.

#35   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:41 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The quality of your art transcends the language barrier my friend. It is an awesome picture, the portrait of a powerful colossal man. I am sure that you will make the guy very happy with this art,

Congratulations and thanks for being so dedicated to this particular request, as non-native English speaker I do understand how frustrating it is to lack the necessary language skills to express ideas.

You did a great job, as always.

Cheers!
  #36   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:18 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Ive gotten three messages from this guy. Im sure he doesnt mean any harm. Just wished we could all understand each other. Sheeesh!

Last edited by JP71; January 28th, 2010 at 05:24 AM.
  #37   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2010, 06:35 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkod94 View Post
Helo! My story for the next cart. I will try to accurately describe: There is a man. His name is John. Go to your own training room. And there you will find a lantern. Then rub it. A genie comes out of it. John would like to wish from the genie. The genie heard John wishes. John claims that the room is a man of the world's most beautiful underwear. John envy of the world's most beautiful men. Because of her huge muscles and the penis. And the beauty of the face. John genie to ask for a glass of milk. But it is not easy to milk. This drink milk if it begins to swell. It's called the XGEN. John starts to drink the world's most beautiful men. The world's most beautiful man begins to swell. And more and more will be hungrier. XGEN become more and more drinks. In the end, all the milk he drank. And only then noticed that John drank all of them. The world's most beautiful man begins to swell. Huge swell. John asks a genie from the underpants. This blue underpants. The panties will be attached to a small machine. Amin that looks set to die a man. I like him. Therefore, John can ask another underpants. One of the most beautiful man in the world receive. John takes up the other. John set to be huge penis. And also be huge muscles. The world's most powerful man in the big h?zzon. John shows his gigantic penis muscles and the other man. The world's most beautiful man and starts to cry. He says that he also wanted to be like John. John feels sorry for. And give him the remote. The world's most beautiful man to start a huge penis muscles and the set itself. But it is not enough. John Megakarja revenge. So John set his pants on the largest muscle and penis. John suddenly start muscular And grow the penis. Genie's say you want John. But it was too late. John raises his hand. But I can not stand to hold the remote control. Because the muscles are swollen so large that does not have to move. The muscles of the shoulder muscles and the other swell so large that engulfed the head of his own muscles. The world's most beautiful man. John picked from the underpants. We'll start leszopni. It is so on. But even the world's most beautiful man I want the genie to be that John has more. John is unable to speak because they have big muscles and the penis. The genie fulfills your wishes. The world's most beautiful yet the man that John wants to be fired on. So to be very broke down. Of course, even such little things you want. Only it was not described. I beg you please make at least a picture. It "video.
All you need is someone to add spaces (so that you can pause) and gets the gist. I don't speak Hungarian, but can get the general gist.

John has his own personal training room and finds a lantern. After rubbing it a genie appears who mentions that every time John has made a wish in the training he heard it and has been waiting for a chance to grant them. The first wish was to be the world's best underwear model. When he is asked why he wants this he replies that he is envious of their endowments and their muscles not to mention their faces. The genie thinks and asks for a glass of milk. John brings him a glass of milk and the genie adds a material he called XGEN and hands it to John who downs it (or at least would do, if the glass never emptied). That's when John starts to grow.

He would like that in the form of a video / animation.

Does that clear the air slightly?
  #38   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Thanks. Very, very good picture. I hope you will have several pictures up. Of course, if you want. And I hope other people will also try to help. And then comes the next store soon. Write back if you can answer what you Freaky.
  #39   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Freaky very good picture. Very good if you guys would do a picture. Even if someone may be able to make video. If you can make your penis larger muscles. So the story:
In the future, takes place.
There is a very sexy man. His face and body is very sexy. Muscles of the penis is huge. But it is not enough. He wants to be a much more muscular. And a much bigger penis you want. You go to a man. Who is able to transform the human body. The man who is transforming the human body to tell him this: Whatever you find to do. Only one pair of trousers to lower it. A man in a strip panties. He set himself to look like that. The tube is a shopping cart into the man's bottom pants. The penis of the man begins to grow. Getting bigger and bigger penis. The man begs the other to stop it pops apart the penis. Grow. Then drain the semen. And relief. Will start to grow huge muscles. Steadily growing and growing.
2 story:
A man goes to a disco. Wherever there are men. The disco starts to take place everywhere in a juice. And each man in the disco, the muscle begins to swell. Muscles and increasing your penis is every man. Those who start
  #40   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:01 PM

Anyway, the really good pictures Freaky. But if it can be more installments. So to show that people start to grow in the muscle of the penis. Or, if you could make a video about Hulumscave.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options