Old January 5th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Bleh...%&#@!*$ 2010

Okay... so what the effing hell.

Why this thread?

Well frankly I don't know.

I actually like posting stuff and then reading peoples replies. Not the greatest endeavour on earth, I know. But hey, it's the small things in life that entertain. Which would probably explain why the Pope is constantly looking down.

Anyway, normally I don't do this. I mean I do post replies or threads that are completely pointless or crazy sometimes. We all do at one point or another I suppose. And I'm probably gonna get someone telling me off... This isn't a goddamn blog you idjit!

I know.

But this is the Off-topic board and if there is one ability that I have refined to almost a god inspired artform, it is the ability to be off-topic. To be pointless and for those of you who know the lingua franca...random.

I ate my own shit.

Would you consider that a random statement? Yes, well maybe. I would certainly consider it a bit random and would reply by staring shocked at the speaker. Luckily it isn't true. I haven't done such a thing and by god when I get to the age where something like that might happen, I would've hopefully expired by then. Fluttered all the way up to heaven to become St. Anpusius - Patron Saint of Pointless Posts.

If by now you are wondering as to the whole point of this entire post, let me get you up to speed you sweet blonde thing (I will hazard that those of the darker haired persuasion will have by now arrived at their own conclusion)...

there is none.

This is a random pointless post...

...or is it?

For there is one thing I can tell you my dear reader... be you laughing on the inside or howling mad ... and that one random thing is:

You

have

just

eaten

my

shit!

ps. Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to henrinaiara's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 01:06 AM

henrinaiara is on a distinguished road
LOL I hate you.
Being random's nice IMO
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image