The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:21 PM

ToolShedCub is on a distinguished road
Amazing Transformations 1

[color=white]Amazing Transformations[/color]

[color=white][/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Disclaimer: This is a story about unprotected consensual sex between men. If this offends you then do not read on. If you are under the age of 18 then please close this document.[/color]

[color=white]Send questions to [email protected][/color]

[color=white]Author: Network23[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 1: The Beginning[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I was a normal 20 year old kid with the exception that he was gay, and attracted to muscle bears (big Muscular hairy gay men). Not only was I attracted to musclebears, but I also wanted to be one. At 5 foot 8 inches and 150 pounds I was quite scrawny and unattractive. Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Chad and I live in California. The mecca of gay musclebears. I'm also attending UCLA as chemistry major. One Friday night (yeah I have no life) I was working late in the lab working on a new batch of glow goo (I sell em to the rave kids for some extra cash) when a small quake hit and knocked some extra stuff into my formula. "Great, now I have to start over" I thought when I noticed that some of my mess had dripped into the mouse cage. Oliver (the mouse) was lying on its back twitching and got noticeably bigger. After the twitching was done he got up and seemed to be fine with one exception. The mouse was bending his water nozzle.[/color]

[color=white]"Well THAT shouldn't happen"[/color]

[color=white]I back tracked through what happened, analyzed the new "goo" and after I determined that it wasn't toxic I ran some more tests. This stuff was great! It seemed to enhance the muscle and bone structure of the one who drank it. Well since I made 5 gallons of the stuff I bottled it up and took it home. I live alone so nobody would interrupt me while I test it on my self. I decided that the best thing to wear was a little pair of running shorts and then setup my video camera and some mirrors to document the experiment. I poured out a full 8 oz helping, stared at it for a bit, downed it and waited. It seemed like forever and then I started to feel funny. Kind of nauseated and warm. Then came the convulsions. My stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. I managed to look up at the mirror on the ceiling (it wasn't hard since I was laying down) and I saw it happen my shoulders broadened and my chest was getting bigger. More convulsions. It started happening faster. Arms, legs, back, they were all getting huge. My shorts also started to feel really tight too. The crotch bulged up enormously then they ripped and out popped the biggest cock and balls I had ever seen. I was also sprouting fur and then it stopped. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I was BIG. I was a muscle bear. But I wasn't as big as I wanted to be so I drank a few more ounces. After that transformation I looked again and saw an ursine muscle GOD. I had a bit of a tummy but man was I massive. I looked down at my crotch and almost fainted. I was getting turned on by my bod but when I saw my cock I got hard immediately. And it was huge! I grabbed a tape measure. 12.5 inches long and 7.5 inches around and I was horny as hell! I was taller too. I jumped up to 6'3". I had to share this discovery so I called Jerry.[/color]

[color=white]"Jerry, hey u busy?"[/color]

[color=white]"No. Why?"[/color]

[color=white]Jerry is a long time buddy and bear chaser too.[/color]

[color=white]"I was in the lab last night and whipped up something wild"[/color]

[color=white]"Oh like what?"[/color]

[color=white]"Well come over and see"[/color]

[color=white]"Now?"[/color]

[color=white]"Sure why not. I think I might be able to fulfill one of your dreams"[/color]

[color=white]"What? Ummm.. Ok gimme a sec I have to put some clothes on"[/color]

[color=white]"Ok do you still have some of Jeff?s clothes?"[/color]

[color=white]"Ya why?"[/color]

[color=white]"Just bring them"[/color]

[color=white]"Ok be there in a sec"[/color]

[color=white]5 minutes later Jerry knocked on the door. When I let him in he almost died.[/color]

[color=white]"What the fuck happed to you?!?!?!"[/color]

[color=white]"Remember the quake earlier?"[/color]

[color=white]"Yeah"[/color]

[color=white]"Well I was makin some glow goo and some other stuff spilled in. This is the result."[/color]

[color=white]"Wow. Awesome! You?re huge! Man can I get that big?"[/color]

[color=white]"Sure can. Strip down to your boxers and drink this"[/color]

[color=white]I handed Jerry 12 oz of the magic Juice.[/color]

[color=white]"Swallow this and lay here on the floor. It's safer and u can see your self up there."[/color]

[color=white]"Ok"[/color]

[color=white]Jerry drank it and laid down. I flipped on the camera and started the filming.[/color]

[color=white]"How long does it take?"[/color]

[color=white]"About 10 minutes. Let me know when u start feeling tingly"[/color]

[color=white]About 7 minutes later he started changing[/color]

[color=white]"I feel weird. Kinda like I'm sick. My tummy hurts"[/color]

[color=white]"It's Ok that is natural just relax"[/color]

[color=white]"Oh my god! What's happening?!"[/color]

[color=white]For the next 5 minutes Jerry twitched and grew and became more sexy right before my eyes. The beach towel that I had on started to tent and eventually fell off as my dick reached it's full size. When it was all said and done Jerry laid there sweating and breathing hard like he had run a mile.[/color]

[color=white]"My god that was intense?"[/color]

[color=white]"It was hot too. Look at your self"[/color]

[color=white]"Oh jesus. I'm huge!"[/color]

[color=white]"Just like me let's measure each other. You measure me first."[/color]

[color=white]"Ok. Biceps... 35 inches, chest...60, waist..46, thighs....40, calves....32 GOD DAMN!"[/color]

[color=white]"Don't forget the last muscle. I measured it earlier 12.5x7.5"[/color]

[color=white]"Holy fuck!"[/color]

[color=white]"Ok ok. Now you. Bicep....32, chest...59, waist...44, thighs...40, calves...30, and last but not least cock...11x7. Wow were awesome!"[/color]

[color=white]"Hell yeah! I'm horny too"[/color]

[color=white]"I noticed. I am too"[/color]

[color=white]I started rubbing Jerry's massive hair chest tweaking a nip. He moaned and his cock twitched. He grabbed my head and gave me the biggest hottest kiss I have ever had. Our hands roamed our massive muscle bear bodies. Jerry dropped to his knees and swallowed as much of my dick as he could which surprisingly was about ? of it. I almost came right there but I survived 20 minutes of the best head in the world. I was determined to swallow his whole dick. I laid him down and dove down. Forcing huge amounts of cock down my throat. Finally I managed to get it all then I backed off and proceeded to give him the sucking of his life.[/color]

[color=white]"OH FUCK STOP!"[/color]

[color=white]"Why?"[/color]

[color=white]"I don't want to cum yet. I want us to fuck each other first"[/color]

[color=white]"Ok!"[/color]

[color=white]I got out some lube and slicked up my cock.[/color]

[color=white]"Is it hot in here?"[/color]

[color=white]"Yeah I'm sweating"[/color]

[color=white]I got all slicked up, bent Jerry over and started pushing. GOD he was tight! He moaned as I slid inch after inch up his hot hole. When I finally had all 12 inches up in him he stood up and flexed his ass muscles.[/color]

[color=white]"FUCK that feels good"[/color]

[color=white]"Yeah 12 inches of muscle bear cock! You like that? You like this big dick up your ass?"[/color]

[color=white]"Fuck yeah bear FUCK ME!"[/color]

[color=white]For the next 30 minutes I plowed Jerry's ass in as many positions as I could think of. God it was hot. I was dripping sweat and I was getting close to cumming.[/color]

[color=white]"I'm getting close man"[/color]

[color=white]"Fuck yeah do, it cum!"[/color]

[color=white]I could feel it build and it was gonna be a big one. Pistoning in and out of Jerry's ass like a man possessed then it happened I came. I roared and let loose the biggest load of my life, that sent Jerry off and there was cum every where. He must have soaked a 4 foot radius and I dumped so much cum up his ass that every time I moved in him it splashed out. I continued to gently pump as we kissed and cuddled and after a while we decided to shower and get some food. After we had fed our face I looked at Jerry. I had an idea.[/color]

[color=white]"I think we should recruit more people. Daily orgies would be fun"[/color]

[color=white]"Hell yeah but who?"[/color]

[color=white]"I have a few ideas."[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Stay tuned for the next chapter.......[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Send comments and suggestions to [email protected][/color]

[color=white] [/color]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:23 PM

Amazing Trasformations 2

[color=white]Amazing transformations[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Disclaimer: This is a story about unprotected consensual sex between men. If this offends you then do not read on. If you are under the age of 18 then please close this document.[/color]

[color=white]Sorry it took so long... Been a bit busy.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 2[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]When last we left our two intrepid guys......[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]"So what do you suggest we do?"[/color]

[color=white]"Well I suggest we form our own frat. Formed from the best minds and bodies on campus"[/color]

[color=white]"That's not easy to do man"[/color]

[color=white]"I know but it has been done before. We will recruit only family that wants to be like us"[/color]

[color=white]"Well duh."[/color]

[color=white]Fortunately for me my folks are rich so I have a big house with plenty of room for all the boys and a liberal college that cares about making the students happy. We decided to stray away a little from normal lines of frat names so we called it The Bear Clan. A little cheesy but the school liked it. So as not to get in trouble with the school I setup a lab in the basement with good vault to keep the formula safe (can't let that stuff get out you know). Now we had everything setup all we needed were recruits and we had to be careful with who we choose.[/color]

[color=white]"Who should we approach next Chad?"[/color]

[color=white]"Marc in the computer lab."[/color]

[color=white]"Him? He's not family is he?"[/color]

[color=white]"Oh yeah. Have you seen his car? Family stickers all over the damn thing."[/color]

[color=white]"Ok. You gonna approach him?"[/color]

[color=white]"Yep. Left him an e-mail invite an hour ago. He checks his mail every 3 minutes."[/color]

[color=white]I looked down at my cut off sweats and giggled.[/color]

[color=white]"We should go clothes shopping soon. We have no clothes to wear man."[/color]

[color=white]"I know. I think it's sexy. Hey! We should make that a rule only tight shorts are to be worn in the house"[/color]

[color=white]"Ooooh I like that one. I gotta go find a shirt though Marc will be here soon and I don't wanna freak him out."[/color]

[color=white]At 6:30pm Marc rang the door bell. I explained what was happening and what our charter and frat was all about. The boy practically jumped out of his skin to get at the stuff.[/color]

[color=white]"C'mon man I want it."[/color]

[color=white]"Whoa now. Slow down. There are some things that you have to do first like move your stuff out of your dorm and into the house. You were chosen because you?re a whiz at computers, your gay, and you know how to keep a secret"[/color]

[color=white]"Well I'm honored but impatient."[/color]

[color=white]"Well how is it gonna look to your roommate if a mountain of a man with your head walks in to grab your stuff? And you have to tell your parents something. Here, I have a letter already prepared for that part of the problem."[/color]

[color=white]"Ok. Lemme go get my stuff. That should only take about 2 hours."[/color]

[color=white]"Cool. Here are the keys to my van. DON'T mess her up and don't tell anyone about this stuff."[/color]

[color=white]"Chill man it will be fine"[/color]

[color=white]Marc left and I called Jerry in from the other room.[/color]

[color=white]"Strip I'm gonna ride u till u cum"[/color]

[color=white]"Fuck yeah man"[/color]

[color=white]I threw Jerry down, lubed him up and speared my ass on his big dick.[/color]

[color=white]"AWWWW FUCK! Ready for a ride bear? Huh? Are Ya?"[/color]

[color=white]"Fuckin right man. Ride my muscle cock!"[/color]

[color=white]I started slamming my ass down on his crotch so hard that I could feel hid dick spear some where in my stomach. After slam riding him for 30 minutes I planted my feet on the floor clenched my ass real hard and started to stand up. Jerry's eyes rolled back in his head as my massive gluts lifted him off the floor. Slowly I relaxed a little and he started to slip out so I slammed us back down on the floor shoving him deep in my ass. 10 minutes of that had us both screaming.[/color]

[color=white]"AWWWWW FUCK I'm close Chad!"[/color]

[color=white]I didn't say anything more than a deafening primeval roar and shot a gallon of cum on Jerry's face and chest. That sent him over the edge flooding my ass with his own load. We were filthy, we had cum every where, I was stinking like I hadn't showered in a week and I was beginning to feel that investing in a carpet cleaner would be a good idea. Come to think of it, no carpet at all would be better. I looked at my watch.[/color]

[color=white]"Shit! We have to get cleaned up before Marc comes back with his stuff."[/color]

[color=white]"Your right. No time for individual showers."[/color]

[color=white]We blazed through a shower desperately trying to keep our dicks under control. I had just gotten some shorts on when the door bell rang.[/color]

[color=white]"Well that was good timing. Stay here."[/color]

[color=white]I rushed down stairs and went outside.[/color]

[color=white]"Well that didn't take long"[/color]

[color=white]"Nope. You look clean"[/color]

[color=white]"Just showered. I was feeling kinda ripe. I see that you took good care of my baby"[/color]

[color=white]He just smiled and opened the back of the van. He was right most of it was computer stuff and some clothes that I would have to weed through.[/color]

[color=white]"You do realize that most of your clothes won't fit after you do this."[/color]

[color=white]"I know I'm gonna weed through it and throw most of it away."[/color]

[color=white]"Don't worry were gonna go shopping later today. I'm just glad my feet stayed the same size, I'd hate to have to get new shoes."[/color]

[color=white]We both laughed and hauled Marc's stuff indoors. I got him settled and then took him down to the lab where I have a large metal table with restraints.[/color]

[color=white]"What are those for??"[/color]

[color=white]"To keep you under control. The body convulses some during the change."[/color]

[color=white]I gave him the juice, strapped him in and flipped on the cameras.[/color]

[color=white]"Hope you?re not too fond of those clothes your wearing cuz I forgot to undress you and they will probably be shredded."[/color]

[color=white]"It's ok these are just my sloppy clothes anyway"[/color]

[color=white]5 minutes later it began and god was it hot. His shirt and his shorts ripped right off leaving him there with nothing but a pair of massively stretched boxer briefs.[/color]

[color=white]"WOOF man. You developed nicely. Go look in the mirror."[/color]

[color=white]He just laid there and sighed.[/color]

[color=white]"As soon as I can get up."[/color]

[color=white]5 minutes later I took him up stairs and introduced Marc to Jerry.[/color]

[color=white]"You didn't tell me I wasn't the first Chad."[/color]

[color=white]"Of course not. I was the first. Jerry was the second."[/color]

[color=white]"So is it just gonna be the 3 of us?"[/color]

[color=white]"Nope. Jerry and I are still recruiting. We have a few more hopefuls."[/color]

[color=white]"Like who?"[/color]

[color=white]"Jerry? Care to tell him?"[/color]

[color=white]"Well, let?s see. Glen in the Chem. department, Rob over in the Art Dept., and Joe from the football team. Those are ones that leap to mind first."[/color]

[color=white]Marc looked at the 2 massive men and smiled. ?This is gonna be one hot house? he thought to himself. Marc?s thoughts started to wander and then rapidly brought him self under control.[/color]

[color=white]?Ok where can I set up my gear and bed down??[/color]

[color=white]?Oh I?ll show you? marc followed me upstairs and we went into one of the larger rooms.[/color]

[color=white]?This will be your room. I have our computers set up through there. It?s our main computer room.?[/color]

[color=white]Marc looked into the room across the hall.[/color]

[color=white]?We have cable modem and 2 large routers so go ahead and plug in. Whoa there? marc had just started to fondle me.[/color]

[color=white]?You know what I want Chad?[/color]

[color=white]?I know but I have 1 more recruitment to make today and after that the gloves come off ok??[/color]

[color=white]I left Marc to move his things in while I went and called Glen and Joe. After forcing myself back under control I went back down stairs and talked to Jerry.[/color]

[color=white]?Glen and Joe should be here with in the hour. They seemed interested in moving in?[/color]

[color=white]?Well good that Joe is a hunk. Make sure that you don?t give him as much stuff as we have taken.?[/color]

[color=white]?Why??[/color]

[color=white]?I wanna dominate him. I?ve had the hots for him for a while?[/color]

[color=white]?Ah. Well I?m feeling frisky but I?m gonna try and control it till we have everyone beefed up.. Speaking of beefed up I?m gonna take a little more juice. Care to join me??[/color]

[color=white]?You know it stud!!?[/color]

[color=white]The two of us went back to the lab and downed another 3oz of juice and this time we tried standing up during the transformation. It was HOT and I was sweating like a pig. I ballooned up what to what I figured was 50% of my original size. I measured my dick again just for fun 13x9 ?DAMN? I thought ?I hope the boys can handle this thing?. I had to really control my self not to rape Jerry.[/color]

[color=white]The doorbell rang.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Glen and Joe had arrived at the same time and almost died when they saw me.[/color]

[color=white]?FUCK YOUR HUGE!?[/color]

[color=white]?Yep. Wanna get like me??[/color]

[color=white]?HELL YEAH!? they both said in unison.[/color]

[color=white]?Good. Go hack to your dorm?s load all your stuff and bring everything over here. Then go shopping for a few big mans clothes?[/color]

[color=white]?OK!? they both said in unison.[/color]

[color=white]I swear I saw fire trails come from their feet as they ran out the door.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Jerry came around the corner and peeked at the two guys leaving.[/color]

[color=white]?Who do you want first?? Jerry asked[/color]

[color=white]?Joe. I wanna pop his cherry HARD. Been eye baling him since I started school here?[/color]

[color=white]Jerry Sighed ?Ok I wanted to have him but its ok?[/color]

[color=white]?Oh no no? I said ?this is gonna be a tag team event. I get the back first you get the front. I wanna see him gag on your load?[/color]

[color=white]Jerry smiled ?WOOF!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]To be continued![/color]
  #3   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:24 PM

Amazing Trasformations 3

[color=white]Amazing transformations 3[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 3[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]When last we left our house of horn dogs?..[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]When Glen and Joe returned they could hardly contain their enthusiasm. They tossed their stuff in their rooms and rushed down the stairs buck naked. [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m ready? they both said together[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok okay. Come down stairs?[/color]

[color=white]I took them down into the lab and looked them over? Joe has a bigger build than Glen, but that is to be expected.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok Joe. You first? I patted the table. ?Climb up and drink this?.?[/color]

[color=white]After both boys had been transformed we all went back up stairs and I called a group meeting. It was hard to get them to stop trying to feel each other. I eventually had to space them all out.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok? I said ?I know we all have ?mega? hormones raging but what I need for you all is to refrain from fooling around until I get some play spaces fixed up. You can play in your rooms once I have set everything up, but it will be up to you to clean up your? ahem ?mess afterwards.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]They all reluctantly agreed and jerry and I hurriedly went down stairs and started to setup a makeshift play room.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?What do you think?? I said ?grab a table for now and then later tonight rush order a few slings??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Awesome. That old steel table should do for now.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Cool. Ok let?s go shopping?[/color]

[color=white]We went back upstairs and I hollered to the boys to get some clothes on and get out to the van. It didn?t take long to get to the local mall and hit a few stores. I bought everyone a few inexpensive outfits and told them that these are on the house anything else is on their tab. Driving home was a bit of a problem. I kept thinking about what I was gonna do to Joe when I got him in my meaty paws. Once back at the house I gave Jerry the wink and grabbed Joe by the neck.[/color]

[color=white]?LET?S GET IT ON!!? I hollered. They cheered and started to strip. Man I couldn?t get out of my clothes fast enough. Jerry got Joe naked quickly and then stripped him self while I forced Joe to lick my balls. I scooted a foot stool over and Jerry commanded him to lay on it face down. God what a sight! His ass was so cherry it was almost a crime to destroy it. Joe started sucking Jerry?s dick while I lubed up my mammoth cock. I told Jerry to back off for a sec cuz I didn?t want Joe to bite his dick off when I punched through. The anticipation was unbelievable. I couldn?t wait any longer. I lined up and SHOVED my dick in up to the balls.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!? he screamed ?AHHHH!!!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?AWW FUCK YEAH!! Your ass isn?t cherry any more bitch!!? And with that I started to jackhammer his hole. Jerry had his dick almost the whole way in his mouth and was fuckin his face hard.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah suck my dick! God your mouth is good.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I couldn?t hold back much longer. I was about to cum and flood his hole. Jerry and I stood up and flipped him over like a pig on a spit and continued our destruction.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah bitch I?m gonna cum AHHHHHHHHHH!!? I started to cum. My roar sent Jerry over the edge literally flooding Joe?s gullet with cum and then pulling out to shoot the rest on his face. I wasn?t done though, not by a long shot. I spun around and caught Marc pounding the shit out of Glen. I didn?t wait I grabbed more lube and slammed up inside Marcs ass and started pounding.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Jerry! Get c?mere and get that dick of yours up my ass.? I said. Jerry was more than happy to oblige.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Fuck yeah man. Can?t get enough of the big Chad pussy?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We had a 4 man train of sweaty muscle sex. Jerry was in me, I was in Marc, and marc was inside Glen. I was the engine though. It felt like I was raping all of them. 20 minutes later I was ready to cum again. I pulled out and showered everyone with my cum. That made the rest of them shoot. We were soaked, there was cum everywhere.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We all separated and showered. The others were pairing up to play more privately. Jerry was cleaning and I decided to go order the play room equipment. 6 portable slings and 4 shower enema rigs. The sales rep said he would have them delivered first thing in the morning.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I sat there thinking. Most of the other fellas had already pared up into their little play groups. Jerry had Joe to love and dominate in bed. What I realized that I was missing was someone that I could call my own.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I spent the next afternoon setting up the new play equipment in one of the unused rooms with the rule ?you break it, you replace it.? I planned to use the basement as the dungeon, but not till I separated the lab from the play space. That meant a trip to the home depot for lumber and dry wall. I managed to pry Joe and Jerry away from each other long enough to get Jerry to help me put up the wall, which took a few days. This was to be my primary play space so I decided to really equip it. I got some dildoes that range from average to large, some electro shock stuff, and loads of cuffs.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]A few days after everything was set up I decided that today I?d actually go to a school sports event. The school was having a wrestling tournament so I headed off to the gym. It was the usual stuff, guys squaring off and tossing each other around. And then I saw him. Oh man he was good looking. He was about 5?8? stocky too I?d guess around 190lbs, furry body, honey blond hair and had the most beautiful blue eyes. I sat there and stared at him the whole god damned time. To this day I?m not even sure that I blinked at all. I inched down closer to the front where his other team mates were sitting. I was determined to get to know him. So I leaned in and whispered to one of the guys.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey, who?s that guy over there. I haven?t seen him around?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?That?s Paul. He?s a new transfer from LSU.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?He?s good?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]And with that I leaned back and watched the end of his match. 30 minutes later he left the gym and headed across the quad to the dorms. I followed. Kinda felt like a stalker following him around every where, but hey! I was totally smitten (if that?s possible).[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Over the course of the next few weeks I got in with him and a few of his friends and discovered that he was single. I was getting impatient. I asked Lizzy, one of our female friends, if he was gay. She just looked at me.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?What are you totally blind? Do you ever see him out with a girl??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?No but you never know. Is he? I mean have you asked??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah I asked. And YES he?s gay? Why do you want to know??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Oh no reason? I said.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]GOD I hated to lie to her.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Uh huh, sure. You like him don?t ya??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]BUSTED![/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?What?? What do you mean??[/color]

[color=white]?Look forget the Alpha bull macho man shit? she said ?I?ve seen the way you look at him. I think it?s sweet?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?How did you know I was gay??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Easy. Most guys don?t pick up on it but I have it down to a fine science. First of all there is your size. You?re huge. That threw me off for a bit. Then there is the way you look at him when he comes in. You go all glassy eyed and blush a bit. Plus that weapon you hide in your pants moves?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Do what? Quit lookin at my crotch!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Can?t help it babe, you have every girls dream in there.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Shit, I have to go,?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I was so embarrassed that she could see right through me that I just got up and left. But at least I now know I have a chance. Normally I?m a rough and ready kinda guy but for some reason I just couldn?t? get up the nerve to ask him out. Jerry thinks I should just kidnap him and bring him to the house for a round of fun, but I wanna do this right.\[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I?ll never forget the day I asked him out. Friday October 22, 2003. I must have wandered around the campus all morning looking like a lost bull. I had to do it. So I marched over to his dorm room and knocked on the door.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Come in? he said ?Oh hey Chad?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?What?s up??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You doing anything later tonight??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?No why? Are you ok? You?re lookin a bit flushed?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Would you like to go out with me tonight?? I gulped ?On a date?? There I said it. The alpha male of the frat just opened up and made him self a target. He looked shocked. Not good.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You wanna date me?? he said.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yes.? God, here is probably the biggest man on campus acting all sheepish like a school girl.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?d love to.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Really? You?re not putting me on??

[/color]

[color=white]?I didn?t wanna ask you out cuz I thought you were straight. You don?t ask the largest straight man in school on a date. You get pulverized doin that?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I was in heaven![/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ll pick you up at 7??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok.? He said.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I rushed back to the house and told Jerry what happened.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well it?s about fuckin time! Geez! You know I don?t think I could have lasted another week of you dragging your feet.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Gee thanks. I?m gonna go shower and get into some nice clothes?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]As it turned out I didn?t really have any nice clothes so I had to run out and get some. The afternoon seemed to drag on forever, but the appointed time arrived and we were off on our date. I decided that the classic dinner and a movie should be the proper way to conduct the evening, he agreed and we were off. My first real date, and it went so well too! After the movie I took him back to his dorm and walked him to his door. ?Here is my chance? I thought to my self. There was no one in the hall when we got to his room.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I really had a good time.? He said.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Good. I really like you and I wanted to do this right and make it special? God he was melting me with his eyes. ?Can I see you again some time soon??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Of course. I really like you too.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I just beamed, kissed him on the forehead and bid him a good night. I couldn?t? wait to tell Jerry how it all went. I had to wait though, cuz when I got home he was bust fuckin Joe. Go figure.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Paul and I had several more dates over the next few weeks and I decided that it was time for him to meet the gang and take this to the next level. I wasn?t gonna let the boys paw at him till after I had him in bed though. So I called.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Paul? You there?? I got the machine and then a rather out of breath hunk of a man picked up.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah sorry I was in the shower.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Cool. Would you like to come over? I think we should talk.?[/color]

[color=white]?Oh no. What?s wrong??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He sounds like he was about to panic ?Nothing is wrong. I just have a few things to say and show you.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok. Ummm Chad? I don?t know where you live?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Damn. I?m no good at giving directions so I gave him the address and he said he would mapquest it out. Tonight was the night he would either be my husband or run a mile and I was nervous.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]To be continued??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Questions, comments, concerns and suggestions?[/color]

[color=white]Mail em to [/color][color=white][email protected][/color]

[color=white]I?m always open to new ideas!![/color]
  #4   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM

Amazing Trasformations 4

[color=white]Amazing transformations 4[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 4[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The moment of truth. Act 1[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Paul was due any minute and I still hadn?t decided to follow the house dress code or actually wear some clothes. Clothes, definitely. I threw on a tank top and told the boys to either dress or stay out of sight and be quiet which wasn?t hard since they were all tired and decided to get some school work done. The door bell rang.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey there, welcome to my home.? I said.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Wow, nice house! What did you want to talk about??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I lead him to the living room and made him sit while I knelt in front of him.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m gonna say this and I might mess it up so please let me finish. I love you and I want to be with you, but I?m afraid.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]His eyes brightened up and he smiled.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I love you too. You are a good kind sweet BIG man. But why are you afraid??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I want to make love to you but I don?t want to hurt you.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I see. Well you could take it easy.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?It?s not that simple. I?m really big. I?m not sure that you could handle it.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You don?t know that. I can handle a lot.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]And with that I stood up and jerked off my shorts.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?HOLY FUCK!!!! I don?t think I can handle that?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I know but the other thing that I wanted to ask you is what if you could be like me. Would you me interested in that??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Huh? I don?t get it. What do you mean be like you??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I mean be like me. Big.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I could never be that big. You must spend 60 hours a week at the gym to be as large as you are?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ve been in a gym 3 times in my life. Here let me show you.?

I took him down stairs to the lab and explained everything. Showed him the before and after shots of my self and everything.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Man I don?t believe it.? He said ?This is possible? I can take this stuff and get as large as you??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well like all good medication the results may vary.? I just looked at him and stared into his face while he thought. He must have been really thinking because it took forever. ?Your scared aren?t you.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?A little. This is a big step. What about my wrestling??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?The season ended last week right??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Yeah?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So we could make something up. These aren?t steroids so they can?t nail you for that next season?.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ll do it?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?.. and you can wrestle in a? what??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]My heart just doubled it?s pace.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ll do it. I love you and it will allow me to be with you sexually. To tell the truth I?ve always wanted to be bigger.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Awesome!!? I knelt down again and took his hand ?Will you move in with me and be my man??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He tackled me and planted the longest, wettest, hottest kiss I have ever had.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?ll take that as a yes?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We spent the next few hours gathering his things and moving them back to my place. Jerry was happy that I had finally found someone. Paul on the other hand could hardly contain himself when he saw the others. We agreed that we could play with the other frat members if we wanted to but when it came right down to it we were lovers and we would only sleep (at night) with each other.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok strip and get up on the table. Then drink this?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok. I?m still a bit nervous.? he said[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m not going to lie to you. It?s gonna hurt some, but when it?s done your gonna be super horny. That?s when I?m gonna pop your cherry?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?OK!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He drank and I waited. As he started to change I slowly took my clothes off. Bigger and bigger he swelled I watched every part of him get thicker and stronger. I couldn?t contain my self and more. I swallowed his rapidly growing dick to the hilt and started sucking. By the time the transformation was finished be was screaming for release. I unlocked him from the table and started to rape my boy. I forced my dick all the way into his mouth, making him gag while swallowing him dick whole. Then I flipped him over and licked his hole. He was begging me to fuck him and I was ready. I tried my best to loosen him up while I lubed my monster cock but he was really tight. Entering him took an agonizingly long time. His eyes were screwed shut until I got all the way in and then his animal instincts took over and he begged me to destroy him. We fucked in every position I could think of when at long last I was ready to cum.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m gonna cum cub!!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?FUCK YEAH MAN CREAM ME!!!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]And I did. I roared and pumped a load like never before. 10 minutes later we were both spent. Every time my dick move in him cum splashed out, god it was hot. I pumped him a few times before he begged me to let him down. When I did there was a loud splash from his ass and we both fell on the floor.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I love you.? I said[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I love you too. Damn you can fuck.?

?Yep. That is something that I take great pride in. we should clean up.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]After a shower and some food we retired to our bedroom where I fucked him again and then we passed out. This has been a really good day.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Act 2.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The next morning when I woke up I just sat there looking at him, my man sleeping next to me with the usual morning wood. Now who am I to pass that up? Quietly I moved around and got the lube and slicked him up then I squirted some up my ass and straddled him and lowered my self down slowly. He felt so good in me. I started to ride him a little and he woke up with a smile. 45 minutes later he hollered and washed my gut with his cream.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Good morning sunshine? I said.[/color]

[color=white]?mmm good morning. What are we gonna do today??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Your going to class. I?m gonna stay here and work on some of the stuff that we broke last night.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]It was obvious that he didn?t want to go and to be perfectly honest I didn?t either. Over the next few hours I puttered around the house and picked up the things that had been knocked over from the previous days activities. The phone rang. ?now who in the hell is callin me at this hour??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey it?s Lizzy. Meet me over at starbucks like pronto!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?why what?s wrong??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?A friend of yours is being arrested?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m on my way?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]To be continued??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Questions, comments, concerns and suggestions?[/color]

[color=white]Mail em to [/color][color=white][email protected][/color]

[color=white] [/color]
  #5   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM

Amazing Trasformations 5

[color=white]Amazing transformations 5[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 5: Trouble with the law[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Last time??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I almost literally dove into a set of clothes and rushed out the door with my phone. I called Liz back and started to grill her.[/color]

[color=white]?Who is being arrested??[/color]

[color=white]?I?m not sure, but I know that he?s one of your house mates he?s huge??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I arrived 2 minutes later. Joe was being cuffed and stuffed (literally) into a police cruiser. I marched up to one of the officers who almost fell over at the sight of me and grabbed for his gun.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Whoa! I just wanna know what?s going on here. That man is a friend of mine.?[/color]

[color=white]?Your ?friend? there is accused of raping that young girl there.?[/color]

[color=white]?WHAT?!??[/color]

[color=white]I must have yelled a bit too loudly because everyone was suddenly looking at me.[/color]

[color=white]?When??[/color]

[color=white]?Last night at approximately 11:00 pm?[/color]

[color=white]?That?s not possible. He was at home at 11.?[/color]

[color=white]?How do you know that? Do you have proof??[/color]

[color=white]?Yes I have proof. AND witnesses.?[/color]

[color=white]?Then sir would you please come with us and swear out an affidavit at the station??[/color]

[color=white]?I?d be thrilled. Lead on?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The trip to the station seemed to take forever. Joe sat in the back looking depressed, angry, hurt, and ready to cry all at once. At the station they started to book him, and it looked like none of them were taking any chances since they all had their hands on their pepper sprays. I however wasn?t treated much differently as I was shuffled into the detective?s office. Detectives Cho and Martin started asking me questions.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So you say you have Proof that Joe Torriello couldn?t have done this.?[/color]

[color=white]?Yes?[/color]

[color=white]?Ok. Care to share the news??[/color]

[color=white]?Joe was at home last night from 8pm until 7:30am this morning.?[/color]

[color=white]?And how do you know this??[/color]

[color=white]?Ok I?ll be blunt. From 8 until 12 my self and Joe and 4 other guys were having sex. There I said it. If you need 100% proof of this then you can take a DNA sample from his ass and I?ll provide a sample as well. Further more my room is at the top of the stairs. Very loud and creaky stairs. I would have heard anyone going down stairs. I?m a very light sleeper.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I don?t think I?ve ever seen two people more shocked in my life. Mouths all open kind of looking like fish. After about 5 minutes they seemed to collect them selves.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Well we will need to confirm this. The DNA sample will help.?[/color]

[color=white]?Just show me where to go and I?ll give you more than you need right now?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]They showed me to the small crime lab in the basement and the small room that I was to use. The lab assistant tried to give me a tiny plastic cup. I just looked at him and then grabbed the large gallon sized beaker from the table. Fifteen minutes later I had filled the beaker almost to the top and handed it to him.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I trust that that will be enough??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He just looked at me.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?uhhh.. Yeah that should be plenty?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I went back up to the detective?s office still trying to will my hard on down and practically begged to be present during the interrogation.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Highly irregular. I?ll have to clear it with the lieutenant?[/color]

[color=white]?Please do. I want to hear exactly what happened from his own mouth as soon as possible?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I looked visibly pissed and I think that scared them into it. After about 15 minutes of talking to the lieutenant I assured her that I wasn?t some dumb hot blooded idiot that would break everyone in site if I didn?t get my way, so she let me in. I was, however, required to watch from other side of the 2 way mirror.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Mr. Torriello. Do you know why you?re here??[/color]

[color=white]?Don?t? treat me like I?m stupid! Of course I know. Becky Stillwater told everyone that I raped her! Lord, what will my mom think??[/color]

[color=white]?And you didn?t??[/color]

[color=white]?No. I was at home.?[/color]

[color=white]?So we have been told. Your big friend has told us that you were busy doing? ahem... other things?[/color]

[color=white]I was so embarrassed. Joes shackled fists clenched on the table.[/color]

[color=white]?What? He said that??[/color]

[color=white]?Yes. Not too many men like that will out them selves for their friends. We will, of course, require a DNA sample from your... uhh? rectum to confirm this. But right now I want you to tell us what happened?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Joe immediately launched into how he had stopped in for a coffee at Starbucks and ran into Becky. She had wanted to get into his pants again and he had once again turned her down. She didn?t know he was gay. She was mad so she cried rape. The ultimate weapon for a spurned woman. The whole interview was over in 30 minutes. He had consented to providing two DNA samples. One from his ass and the other... well you can guess.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I phones home and told the boys what had happened. I also told them to stay away. The last thing I needed was the beef squad showing up at the station. We managed to get Joe out on bail the next day and took him home. It was no surprise that he wasn?t in the mood to have sex after having his name dragged through the mud in the papers. All that happened on Thursday. Everyone moped around the house for a few days and then we got a call from the police. Becky?s parents had insisted that a ?rape kit? be performed and the examiner (having been informed about the size of Joe?s bull) had pronounced that she had never had any kind of sex with anyone matching Joe?s DNA nor was she stretched out from such a large penis. All the charges were dropped and I called a meeting. I was dressed in the usual house wear (really tight short sweat cut-offs.) and paced up and down the living room in front of the boys looking pissed.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?This is the deal. Joe was almost ?had? by a woman. This is unacceptable. He should be had by a man instead!!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]In one swift maneuver I grabbed my crotch and totally ripped off my clothes, and then shoved my rapidly stiffening cock all the way in Joe?s mouth. All the others followed suit. I fucked Joes face for about ten minutes almost making him gag. Then I grabbed Paul?s dick hard and yanked him to me.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Cub? Fuck your bears ass HARD?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]It was like pure heaven. Paul slammed my ass with all he was worth. I fucked Joe?s mouth and Jerry was in Joe?s ass faster than you can say ouch. I hadn?t cum in days and my balls were literally three times their usual size (puffed up like grapefruits). Marc and Glen came over and started licking my ripe pits and pulling on my nips. I wasn?t going to last long. Paul howled and started to cum. That set me off. I shoved my dick all the way in Joe?s mouth and started to unload day?s worth of cum right into his gut. My balls were visibly shrinking back down to their usual massive size and Joe pulled off massaging his gut. Larry shot at least two gallons worth into Joe?s ass. Paul was still cumming. I couldn?t? believe it. I watched my gut distend from the massive load that was being forced into my hole... I came again with a roar. Twenty minutes later we all finished. I told Paul to stay in my ass and had glen get a tarp. We laid Glen and Marc down on the tarp and then Paul pulled out. At the same time Jerry pulled out of Joe?s ass and together we forced out a river of cum onto our two cum pigs. Glen and Marc both moaned and shot their own massive loads adding to the mess then we all collapsed into the lake of cum making out.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]After a brief sticky nap we took the tarp-o-cum outback and dumped it in the yard then hit the showers. I was happy, everything was back to normal.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]The next day we all set out for our classes and the usual routine. Joe got a few strange looks from some people but it wasn?t too bad. In all the weeks confusion I had forgotten to extend the clan invitation to Rob from the art department. He was a big fella. Not too strong but big bones and plenty of padding. I slipped a note under his door telling him to come to this address if he was interested in ?getting big?. Jerry had also spotted another guy buy the name of Neil so we both went to scope him out. I wasn?t too sure of this when Jerry told me he saw him in a garage off campus.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Jerr I thought we were going to recruit students? I said walking to the customs/repair shop.[/color]

[color=white]?He is a student. I did a bit of digging before I called you. He?s a criminal justice major.?[/color]

[color=white]?Ah? Good to know? I said grinning.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]When I saw him I knew Jerry had picked a winner. He was already beefy. Nice thick arms and legs with a killer smile. He gaped as we walked up.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You?re Neil, right?? I said[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah... I am. What can I do for ya?? he said looking both of us up and down.[/color]

[color=white]?Well I have a proposition for you. Interested??[/color]

[color=white]?That depends on what it is.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I got close enough to not be overheard by anyone else.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You?re hot. How would you like to get big like us??[/color]

[color=white]?What? What do you mean big??[/color]

[color=white]?Just what I said. Big like me. You interested? I know you?re interested in my crotch?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He turned beat red. Caught in the act of checking another man out.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I don?t know. Can we talk later? I don?t? really have time now.?[/color]

[color=white]?Sure? Here is my address. Come by after you get off work and I can show you everything you want to see.? And with that he nonchalantly tweaked his nip. A short gasp escaped his lips and I knew I had him.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hurry on over.? I said and then we left.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So how did I do?? I said[/color]

[color=white]?Damn boy. You made him hard in about two seconds.?[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah? He?ll be over later.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We walked back to the house and rounded everyone up.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Were going to have a new guy over this evening, so I want everyone out of sight until he?s been ?through the change.? I don?t want him distracted.? They agreed and then we went about our business of cleaning and a bit of horse play.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]At six that evening the doorbell rang and it was Rob. Everyone else hid and I showed him in.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I see you got my note?[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah I?ve seen you around campus. Your huge man and I wanna get big too.?[/color]

[color=white]?You sure? Once you start you can?t turn back.?[/color]

[color=white]?I?m sure. Hell I?m hard just lookin at you.?[/color]

[color=white]?Good? I said with my most evil grin ?Follow me?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I took him to the basement and showed him the table.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Do you care about that shirt??[/color]

[color=white]?Umm? It?s just a shirt?[/color]

[color=white]?Good. Take off your shoes and pants and get on the table?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Once he was strapped it I fed him a fairly generous portion of the juice. This big round butter ball was gonna get big and be my personal cum dump I decided. He started to change. Swelling and bulging everywhere. His shirt tore from the neck right down his gut and across his arms falling to the floor. His boxer briefs split at the crotch exposing his rapidly growing dick. I ripped the rest of his drawers off and started to man handle his tool. After he finished growing he laid there panting, his stiff dick in my hand while my other hand was lubing up my cock. He yelled when I punched all the way in. I fucked him for about 20 minutes before I felt like I was going to cum. I wanted to save it for Neil. I slammed all the way in and jerked his cock hard. This sent him over the edge and he started spraying everywhere. I cleaned everything up and then escorted him to my room where I told him that he was going to be my bitch tonight and then told Paul that he was to tease him until I returned but neither of them was allowed to cum. My nuts (which are normally the size of large oranges) were really swollen and I was anxiously awaiting Neil to come over.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]To be continued?.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Questions, comments, concerns? [/color]

[color=white]Please mail them to [/color][color=white][email protected][/color]

[color=white] [/color]
  #6   Add to ToolShedCub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2005, 06:26 PM

Amazing Trasformations 6

[color=white]Amazing transformations 6[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I?m sorry these last 2 chapters have taken so long to get out. If you want to get more adventures in the day to day lives of the bear clan please write me and tell me![/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Chapter 6: Spring break.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I was hoping that Neil would come over soon. My balls were so full and needed to be emptied. At about 7:30 that evening Neil showed up.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Hey there? he said[/color]

[color=white]?Hey there your self. So have you thought about it??[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah I have. It sounds a bit scary. How big would I get??[/color]

[color=white]?As big as I think your body can handle. But I?ll tell ya, I?m the biggest bear here?[/color]

[color=white]?There are more?? he said almost breathlessly his dick starting to tent his overalls.[/color]

[color=white]?Oh yes. There are a few more. Wanna come with me??[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We went down to the lab and I showed him the juice.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?How many pairs of those overalls do you own?? I asked[/color]

[color=white]?I dunno nine at least.?[/color]

[color=white]?Good. They look fairly snug. Do you get them that way on purpose??[/color]

[color=white]?Yeah I get them snug cuz I figured that guys like my body?[/color]

[color=white]?Cool. Loose the boots and get on the table?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He did as requested and I fed him the juice. I tilted the table up so that he was almost upright and waited with the camera running. God it seemed like it was going to take forever and then the convulsions started. His whole body was twitching and straining against the straps. His chest started swelling bigger and bigger. His arms were growing straining the fabric of his overalls until they finally gave way. First the zipper busted across his chest and all the seams gave with a might RIP. His crotch was bulging and then finally burst from its tight confines fully erect. Afterwards he just laid there, we were both panting. God what a sight. I unstrapped him and took him upstairs. I steered into the bedroom. The sight that was waiting for us was unreal. I didn?t think it was possible for my dick to get any harder. Paul was deep throating Robs dick making him moan. Both Paul and Rob had massively swollen nuts so I knew were all in for a giant cum bath. I positioned Rob on his back and forced Paul into him. Then I shoved Neil?s swollen member into Paul while my own massive cock was about to pop Neil?s cherry. One massive earth shattering thrust into his ass made him yell out and the others gasp. I slammed all their asses for a good 30 minutes but I could hold back no longer. I howled as my cum flooded forth. That set off a chain reaction that made us all cum. Robs balls were so full that he literally hosed the room. We all cleaned up and then started again. I made Paul fuck me while Neil sucked me off and Rob?s face was forced to my pits and chest. We had sex for another 4 hours and then all passed out till tomorrow.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Spring break was coming up so we all had to decide where to go. I called another meeting.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?So? I said ?Spring break is here? Where should we go??[/color]

[color=white]?Panama?? Paul suggested.[/color]

[color=white]?How about Acapulco?? Jerry said[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Ideas were coming thick and fast. We all agreed that we should all go to the same place, but no one could decide where to go until Neil said we should go to Panama City in Florida. All the hot boys would be there.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Ok I?ll go book our flights for tomorrow. Everyone cough up for your air fair and I?ll do the hotel rooms.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]At 8am the following morning we were all cramming ourselves onto the same airplane for Florida. When the flight crew caught sight of us they looked stunned for a minute and then made us all move to different spots on the plane so it would be balanced properly. The flight sucked. I was stuck with two women that insisted that I had to sit in the middle and then spent the whole flight pawing and trying to get both my phone and hotel room number. I complained to the steward and he just winked at me and said it was my all my fault since I was so damned hot looking. This was one instance where my cuteness was definitely not an asset. Thankfully we arrived at the hotel with out much ado and we settled in.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]After a massive orgy and a short nap we decided to go to the beach where everyone was and show off. The beach was awesome. People everywhere. We swam in the ocean for a bit, worked on our tans a bit. Got some food and then went to the hotel to change for the evening. We all doffed our best tank top and shorts and hit the bars that we thought would be the most ?friendly?. We all vowed to get at least try to get four normal guys to bring home and fuck.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Paul and I went into the nearest bar and got a drink we sat for about an hour when I saw the one I wanted.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Paul? Look at that one in the black shirt? I said. The kid was about 5?9? I?d guess 190lbs of muscle and not bad looking.[/color]

[color=white]?Hell yeah man lets get him?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]We worked our way around and I accidentally bumped into him spilling our drinks.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Damn I?m so sorry? I sad picking him up. He just stared with his mouth open. So I closed it. ?You ok man??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Y? Yeah. I?m ok? He said looking at my crotch.[/color]

[color=white]?Good. Let me get you another drink? and I steered him to the bar. ?It?s the least I can do since I spilled yours?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Thanks man. My god you?re huge.?[/color]

[color=white]?Yep? his pants were tenting. I leaned in close to his ear and growled ?Wanna find out exactly how big I am??[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He finally squeaked out a yes and then followed me out of the bar with Paul in tow. I called the others and told them that Paul and I had found our quarry. The others said that they weren?t going to be far behind. When we got to the hotel room I laid out the rules while Paul went into the bathroom to quietly strip.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?You do what I tell you and you will have the best night you will ever have with a man?[/color]

[color=white]?Ok?[/color]

[color=white]?You will address me as SIR when you speak!?[/color]

[color=white]?Yes sir?[/color]

[color=white]?Good. Now strip.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He did as commanded while I undressed. When I took off my shorts his mouth fell open, so I filled it with inch after inch of dick. He gagged and I just forced in more. I was half way in when his mouth could take no more.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?SUCK IT? I commanded and he did. Paul licked my pits and nips and we kissed. I whispered to him ?I?m gonna split him open now. Hold him? Paul nodded and produced the most evil, happy grin. I yanked out of the kid?s mouth and Paul grabbed him and wrestled him to the bed. He saw me start to lube my dick and balked.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?NO. NO! I can?t take that you?ll kill me?[/color]

[color=white]?I take it every day.? Paul said with almost eerie calm voice?[/color]

[color=white]?No. Please don?t.?[/color]

[color=white]?Relax kid. I?m not gonna hurt you?. Much?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I pressed against his hole and he clinched up.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?open up kid or this is gonna hurt like hell? I said grabbing his balls.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]He relaxed some and I pushed. GOD he was tight! He started to buck. I pressed harder and then with a POP I was in. He screamed. I just stayed there not moving with my arms folded waiting. Once he calmed down I pushed. His eyes bugged and started to moan as I forced every inch of my 13? dick into his ass. I stayed there for a moment and made Paul move so it would be me and the boy. He whimpered.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?It?s too big? He said.[/color]

[color=white]?Shhhh. You have the whole thing now? I said[/color]

[color=white]?Oh my god I do?? [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]His eyes rolled back into his head and he gasped when I flexed my dick deep in his ass.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?Fuck me please sir!?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I needed no further prompting. I slowly pulled out and then I slammed him over and over until he started begging me to go faster. I picked up the pace. He came. I fucked faster. Paul moved around and shoved his dick into the kid?s mouth. The others started to filter in and begin their own orgy with their finds. I didn?t care I was totally focused on the piece of ass wrapped around my dick. Three more times he came. I was getting close. I fucked harder and harder and then?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?M CUMMIN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]I filled his ass to overflowing. The poor kid looked spent but he begged me to take it out. I stood and flexed my dick hard causing his whole body to lift off the bed and smack against my chest. I had an idea and I whispered it to him.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]?I?m gonna flood your hole all night boy. Would you like that??
?Oh god.?[/color]

[color=white]?Paul. Come fuck your bear?s ass and make me cum?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]And that was all it took. He slammed into my ass and reamed me good until we both howled and shot a load. The kid was still speared onto my ass he had shot twice more since we started round two and I was wondering how long it would take for him to dry up. I made all the boys that were available fuck me when they had creamed their prey. I had seven loads up my ass and the boy had eight in his... his gut visibly distended and a content look on everyones face. The kid started moving and I got close again. Five minutes later I shot again. Nine loads. I started the boys fucking me again but instead of cumin in my ass I made them cum on us. Everyone helped even the regular guys. By the time 2am rolled around we had all cum another 10 times. The boy on my cock was so distended that he couldn?t move. He was happy but immobile. I was surprised that he didn?t leak either I guess he was just that tight. We moved into the bathroom and I lifted him off and into the tub. All the nights cum gushed from his ass like a river and over flowed the tub a bit. I redressed him and sent him on his way after we traded numbers.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]It was like that all week. Day time fun. Night time sex. I let Paul flood a few asses with all our help. As the last day rolled around we busied our selves with packing up our things. I was looking forward to going home.[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]To be continued?.?[/color]

[color=white] [/color]

[color=white]Questions, comments, concerns? [/color]

[color=white]Please mail them to [/color][color=white][email protected][/color]

#7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2005, 09:20 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
congratulations

This is a fucking hot story and really really well written - loved the recruting parts and how directly you got to the growth part, very good!

As for ideas, well i guess you should try a second round of the formula to the leading guys, hehe

Other than that it is wonderful

Thanks for writing it

Bruno

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options