The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 02:41 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... part 10

As expected, sleep was a commodity in short supply that night. This was not solely due to my fear of the potential for cruelty and violence that lurked within Kyle’s chemically altered psyche, the dark alter ego who might come knocking at my door in the night. My wakefulness was also because my incredulous brain was still playing catch-up with the extraordinary events of the past few days. The metamorphosis of a stunning but severely handicapped youth with wasted muscles and spindly limbs into a powerful muscular powerhouse was not exactly an everyday event. What I had experienced in Kyle’s awesome transformation would normally be the domain of erotic fiction. Yet I had not merely witnessed a real-life miracle, I had actually been complicit in achieving it through the illicit and reckless use of an unproven growth formula.

Kyle was undeniably my personal obsession. The mere thought of his exchanging a life of frailty and dependence for one of absolute power and authority had long been a favorite fantasy of mine, providing many a playtime with my dick. Although I had also developed deeper feelings for the bright and witty young man locked within a wasted body, at that moment with sleep still eluding me, it was primitive sensual desire that gripped my mind. My hand was once more working my throbbing dick towards another satisfactory conclusion when suddenly the peaceful night air was rent by a piercing animal roar. Instantly my lustful fantasy resolved into abject terror. I crouched beneath the sheets, listening fearfully for any sign that Mr Hyde was breaching my home’s defenses.

At some stage of the fraught and fearful night I must have fallen asleep, for I was rudely wakened by an insistent knocking on the front door. My bleary eyes registered that daylight was creeping between the slats of my blinds before focusing on the alarm clock that showed it had gone 10am. Surprised and embarrassed that my unintended lay-in had been discovered by whoever was at my door, I tumbled out of bed and padded up the hallway.

Whoever was at my door was growing ever more impatient, the banging growing louder and more insistent. I began to loosen all the bolts, my befuddled mind confused by why I had ever thought to secure the door so thoroughly when usually I would have closed only a single lock. As I reached for the final bolt I froze as my brain suddenly set off a warning signal of the danger that might lie on the other side. I stepped back, fearful of the savage superhuman who might be standing there, growing ever more incensed at my delay, staring in fury at my door through piercing eyes with pinprick irises. There came yet another bout of frantic knocking.

“John!” I heard Kyle’s deep voice call. “Please open the door. Everything’s going to be alright.”

Reassured by his words, and realizing that his alter ago would likely have demolished the door rather than merely knock, I slipped the final bolt, opened the door and shrank back in awe and wonder at what met my gaze. Kyle’s handsome face grinned down at me from atop a prodigiously muscled body that had visibly grown again overnight and looked as if it must now top out at nearer seven foot than six. Not that I had yet studied his body other than the obvious gain in height, as my eyes were still transfixed by his stunning facial features. His natural genetic beauty was now framed by a dark, manly stubble on high boned cheeks and a chiseled jaw. The stubble ran down a thickly muscled neck to join the wisps of hair creeping up from his chest. Before he had lopped off his tousled locks, his hair had been golden blonde. Now, inexplicably yet somehow fittingly, the blonde baby curls had gone along with the last remnant of his physical frailty. To say that he had become a stunningly powerful adult scarcely did him justice. In truth my once tragic, damaged Kyle could now face the world with all the power, charisma and confidence of a god.

My fixation on his gorgeous, manly features was suddenly broken by Kyle screwing his face into a cheeky grin in mock surprise at the thoroughness of the inspection. I blinked in mild embarrassment but I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I continued the appreciative scrutiny, my eyes drifting slowly downwards across a mighty torso that he had succeeded in squeezing into one of my biggest black T shirts, despite it clearly being too small. The fabric was stretched paper thin across every muscular contour of his awesome upper body. I gawped in awe at the enormous traps that stretched the neck of the shirt, and at the jutting pecs with huge nipples that threatened to pierce through the cotton. Even his cobblestone abs stood out in sharp relief as my eyes dropped slowly down to the huge, flaccid package that filled his shorts.

Those shorts were partly split up the seams, no doubt ripped when he wedged them over his enormous quads. Given how skinny, wasted and smooth his limbs had been just 24 hours ago, those huge muscular thighs, now bristling with dark, manly hair, were all the more impressive. My dick was tingling excitedly as my eyes completed their travel down calf muscles that now possessed all the explosive power of an Olympic sprinter.

“When you’re quite finished ogling ….” Kyle’s cheery admonition finally broke the spell of my worshipful awe. I looked up once more into the achingly handsome face that was beaming down at me with a stunning smile.

“I went to the Mall this morning and hired these” he said, heedless of my worship. He nodded at two bikes that were gripped in each beefy hand. Propping the bikes against the wall he pushed past me into the hall and sauntered towards the kitchen. My dick began to throb more urgently at the sight of the retreating muscle hunk and the narrow waist and tight ass that connected the massive bulk of his upper body to his meaty thighs.

“You and I are going to the ocean for a picnic” he suddenly called back at me over his shoulder. “But first I’m going to fix you some breakfast while you take a shower and .. umm .. calm yourself down”. He chuckled to himself and disappeared into the kitchen.

I couldn’t hit the shower quick enough in the hope that a cold drenching might cool my ardor. But my erection just swelled and throbbed all the more as my mind reconsidered and savored every titillating detail of Kyle’s perfect body. Inevitably, and with very little effort, I climaxed in the shower in an explosion of worshipful cum that released me from my sexual high and allowed my rational mind to reassert itself. When eventually I entered the kitchen, freshly scrubbed and in better control of my emotions, Kyle was busy at the worktop preparing the picnic. He spun round and pointed a knife towards the table where there was a glass of fresh orange and a small stack of pancakes.

“Get that down you”, he ordered, “I reckon it’s a good five miles to the beach. You’ll need all the energy you can get to keep up with me.”

I sat down and savored the view of Kyle’s tight ass and long, impressively muscled legs. Five miles on a bike would be no challenge at all for those awesome limbs. Though I flattered myself I was in reasonable shape, it had been several years since I was last on a bike. I doubted I would be able keep up with the formidable muscle power now at Kyle’s disposal, and so it proved. When finally we set out, with the picnic strapped to Kyle’s broad back in a small rucksack, his brawny legs sent him speeding off far ahead of me. He kept cycling back to chide me for being so slow before racing ahead once more, each time giving my eyes another opportunity to savor the delicious sight of his retreating ass and muscular legs.

“Come on, you pathetic weakling”, he would call back in mock annoyance. “Get those puny muscles moving.”

Growing ever more irritated by my inability to summons up the strength and energy to respond to Kyle’s gentle taunts, I decided upon a superhuman effort and set off after him, my chest heaving and my heart pounding from the exertion. But my reckless ploy was to prove my undoing. With my mind wholly concentrated on repairing my pride I badly underestimated a sharp bend, sped headlong off the road, catapulted over the handlebars and landed heavily in the bushes. An anxious Kyle was soon fussing over me, concerned lest I’d broken any bones. As he helped me out of the bushes my left foot made me yelp in pain.

“Do you think it’s broken?” asked Kyle.

“I don’t think so. It’s more likely I’ve sprained my ankle.”

“You’ll need to get it checked out all the same”, he replied. “And since we’re almost at the beach we might as well look for medical attention there.”

I looked up at him doubtfully.

“And just how do you propose I pedal the rest of the way to the beach?”

He grinned down at me and flexed an arm inches from my nose, causing the bicep to bulge into a huge peak of solid muscle.

“You won’t have to. Not when you have a big, strong boyfriend to do it for you.”

Kyle recovered my bike, which is when we discovered that the front wheel was now badly buckled. This was not an insurmountable problem for my hero who had the solution after a few seconds’ thought. He grasped me in one muscular arm, pulled me to my one good foot and lifted me effortlessly onto the saddle of his bike. Then, straddling the crossbar in front of me, giving me the unexpected pleasure of gripping his muscular shoulders, he pressed a beefy leg down on a pedal and we set off. Kyle steered with one hand while his free hand coaxed my broken bike alongside on its rear wheel.

As we completed the short distance to the beach I lapsed into a contented stupor, closing my eyes, my arms around his powerful shoulders, my nose buried into his broad back, smelling his manliness. My dick tingled with pleasure at every movement of his lovely ass. The remaining journey to the beach was all too short and it was a disappointment to feel Kyle judder to a halt.

“Hmmm, I guess we’ll get medical help at a lifeguard station, and the nearest one seems to be half a mile along the beach” I heard him say. “Oh well ….”

With that resolute sigh he dismounted his bike, gathered me up in one muscular arm and scooped both bikes onto his other shoulder. Then he set out across the sand, totally heedless of his burden and oblivious to the sensation he was causing. As he strode towards his goal, groups of sunbathers sat up to gawp at him, a stunning muscular powerhouse with no apparent clue as to the effect he was having on male and female alike. When he bounded onto the decking of the patrol station, it was the turn of several hunky lifeguards to stare. The bronzed guards were not exactly lacking in the looks and muscle stakes, yet they were totally fazed by the powerful behemoth towering over them. Seeing how flustered they were, and spotting several significant bulges tenting in swim trunks, I glowed to think that the muscular Adonis who was the cause of the excitement was all mine.

One lifeguard in particular, a tall bronzed beauty called Adam, fawned over Kyle and was over-anxious to be helpful, unable to tear his eyes away from the stunning muscular perfection that had just walked into his life. Adam had the amazing ability to examine my ankle while continuing to pour his eyes appreciatively over Kyle. I was satisfied to hear that I had not broken any bones and, as Adam applied a bandage to my sprained ankle, I was even more satisfied to see that his interest in Kyle was not being reciprocated.

In fact Kyle didn’t pay much regard at all to Adam until he suggested taking us and the bikes home in his pickup, an offer almost certainly not without an ulterior motive. Sure enough, once we were back home and Kyle had deposited me on the couch, he spent an undue amount of time chatting with Adam at the door before I heard the pickup drive off. Kyle stomped into the lounge and threw himself heavily into my favorite chair, almost wrecking it with his bulk.

“Jeeze, can you believe that guy?” he stormed. “I thought he had offered to run us home out of kindness. Seems he thinks I’m totally hot and he wants a date.”

Despite the panic seizing my mind at that moment, I forced a smile.

“Can’t say I blame him. You’re without doubt the hottest guy on the planet.”

Kyle stared at me as if puzzled by my words. Then he got out of the chair, walked across and knelt down in front of the couch. Running his fingers through my hair he leaned down and kissed me gently on the cheek.

“No, John. You are the hottest guy on the planet. Also the sweetest, coolest, kindest and most gorgeous. I love you, and tonight I intend to prove it. But first I’m going to make up for our lost picnic by treating you to a meal at that smart new French restaurant at the Mall.”

Relieved and grateful at his words, I fought back tears and cleared my throat.

“And just how do you imagine I’m going to get there?” I asked, nodding towards my bandaged ankle. “Are you proposing to carry me again?”

He smiled, winked at me, got up and without a word left the house. Five minutes later he walked back into the lounge triumphantly pushing the wheelchair.

“Ironic, I know, that you should be the one who ends up in a wheelchair” he giggled, scooping me into his arms and depositing me in the chair.

Adding further to the irony of our role reversal, the walk to the Mall took us past the very group of local youths I most suspected of tipping Kyle into the bushes just days before. They stopped their ball game as we passed. No doubt they were surprised to see me seated in a wheelchair, but they were utterly awestruck and open-mouthed at the sight of the towering young muscle jock who was pushing me. Not that they could possibly identify the powerful dark haired hunk as the skinny weakling they had once tormented, they were simply stunned and intimidated by his sheer size and power. I smiled to myself as we passed the unusually respectful youths. If only they knew the identity of the god they were ogling.

The restaurant had a basement location down a flight of stairs. Familiar with the limitations of a wheelchair, Kyle clucked in annoyance when he discovered that the access ramp to the basement level was located at the furthest end of the path. Despite this irritation, the restaurant didn’t disappoint, having a superb menu and a well stocked cellar of fine French wines. We were both in high spirits, and just a little tipsy, when we emerged two hours later. Kyle wheeled me out of the door and hesitated at the stairs, staring at the long pathway that led to the ramp.

“I don’t think we need waste any time walking to the wheelchair access” he said, grasping the chair in his muscular arms and hauling me effortlessly into the air. Then he bounded up the stairs, disdainful of his burden until he stood on the top step and let out a bellow of triumph, spooking a couple of joggers who hurried quickly past. I grinned at his arrogant roar a second before my blood ran cold. I looked helplessly up into a face that scowled down at me through eyes with irises that were barely pin pricks.

“Now isn’t this fuckin interesting, little man. Me huge and powerful beyond human avarice, and you weak and helpless in a wheelchair. Looks like the tables have turned in my favor, wouldn’t ya say, squirt?”

The muscle colossus began to walk towards home, still carrying the wheelchair with its now very frightened occupant. Kyle cackled with malevolent pleasure at the dramatic change in our circumstances.

“I suppose I could set you down and push you like a helpless fuckin cripple. But then I’d miss how great it feels to have you totally helpless in my arms, so I’m just going to carry you home like the feeble loser you are. Then, when we get there, I’m going to fuckin screw your ass until you scream for mercy.”

As we neared the house my heart sank when I spotted the youths still playing ball in the street. Kyle began to guffaw in gleeful anticipation.

“Well, well” he spat. “If it isn’t the punks who used to pick on poor stunted little Kyle. I guess it’s time for them to meet the new me. We’ll soon see just how fuckin brave they are once they’ve had a taste of their own medicine.”

“No Kyle, please ….”

“Shut the fuck up, wimp. I make the fuckin rules now, and I say you go home and protect your delicate eyes from seeing what I’m about to do to these pathetic little pussies.”

Once again the youths had stopped to gawp, this time all the more awed at the ease with which the strapping muscleman was carrying me and the wheelchair.

“Wait right there, guys” Kyle yelled at them. “I’m just gonna throw this piece of shit into the house, then I got a little business to discuss with ya.”

Kyle sauntered on past, heading for my driveway. Over his shoulder I could see the panic that gripped the youths as they worried about what business a powerful stranger could possibly have with them. They scattered for their homes. By the time Kyle was opening the door the street behind him was deserted. Unaware that his prey had bolted, he abandoned me in the hall and strode back out the door. I sat in the dark hallway for several minutes, hearing nothing and wondering what was happening. Then Kyle returned, staggering into the hall with his head in his hands, weeping miserably.

“Oh no, not again!” he sobbed. “Will I ever be free of this nightmare? The last thing I remember is pushing you out of the restaurant – then nothing until I found myself standing in the street. What have I done? Have I hurt you?”

I grasped his arm and pulled him to his knees, cradling his head gently in my lap.

“No, Kyle, you haven’t hurt me and you haven’t hurt anyone else. You’ve had a brief relapse, that’s all. There can only be trace amounts of formula still in your system, so this ordeal must surely be the last.”

“Do you really think so?” he whimpered, looking up at me pleadingly, his beautiful blue eyes brimming with tears. “I had planned that this would be our first night together. I wanted it to be so special … just the two of us kissing, loving, fucking … but I’m obviously still not safe to be around, so ..….”

I knew what was coming and choked his words with a kiss to the lips.

“So nothing, Kyle. You’re not running out on me again. You’re staying here with me tonight, and if there’s another relapse – and I don’t think there will be - we’ll deal with it together.”

I wiped the tears from his cheeks and he rewarded me with a weak smile. Slowly he rose to his feet until he loomed over me in all his ravishing manly beauty and awesome muscular perfection. Then he leaned forward and gently lifted me from the wheelchair. Cradled protectively in his powerful arms I snuggled into his hairy chest as he carried me to the bedroom.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; January 19th, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:36 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I know the change is coming, but you handle it so deftly and masterfully with triggers describing Kyle's irises - in other cases black, in this episode as "barely pin pricks." I'm really enjoying this series.
Mike
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:02 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is so incredible! I somehow missed the ninth chapter and got to read it and this one back to back. The extent of Kyle's transformation is just amazing. One has to wonder if the "evil" Kyle or "good" Kyle will win out, and if Kyle will get another shot of that formula. Or perhaps John or Kyle will decide John should have a shot of it for his own protection. There's so many possibilities that I cant wait to see what you come up with.
  #4   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:15 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
This is a really enjoyable story. There has been good continuity throughout. Keep up the good work!
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2010, 04:28 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Looking forward to seeing what else can trigger "bad" Kyle to come out and play.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options