Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Growth Dreams?

Any of you guys ever had dreams with muscle growth in it? I'm asking this 'cause last night I had a truly bizarre dream about a computer nerd who played with Ken (as in Barbie's Ken) dolls and wound up turning into one. That is, he became a human version of one, not an actual doll.

It was weird -- but it was pretty cool.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2005, 09:19 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
I distinctly remember one back when I was a teenager where one of my friends turned into a massive hairy muscleman......he was just about to change me as well when the alarm went off.

People wondered why I was so crabby the rest of the damn day....
  #3   Add to Diablo11d's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
the midwest hurricane

Diablo11d is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Diablo11d
I had one when i was younger. I couldnt remember much, but it seemed like i was running to the top of an airport control tower, and when i walked through the door, i suddenly became as big as a bodybuilder. It was weird, but it was still pretty hot...
  #4   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Well I had one a long time ago ( I guess this was sorta fortelling an urge to be BIG before I was fully aware). Basically I was going up the side of a mountain where I encounter a group of people wearing cloaks. One of them asks, "What is it that you really want" I say I want to have huge arms. Well slowly my arms started to thicken. After a short while it concluded. Ther person then asked, "Are they large enough?" Which I quickly retorted, "No". So they started to grow again... unfortunetly my alarm went off mid growth... I may never know what would could have been.

That's my one muscle dream that sticks out in my head.

Scott
  #5   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Recent dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2
Any of you guys ever had dreams with muscle growth in it? I'm asking this 'cause last night I had a truly bizarre dream about a computer nerd who played with Ken (as in Barbie's Ken) dolls and wound up turning into one. That is, he became a human version of one, not an actual doll.

It was weird -- but it was pretty cool.

Had a dream about this the other night. It was pretty vivid... I was lying in bed exactly as it's made up with everything in my room where it was supposed to be. The feeling I remember most was an increasing pressure inside of me. Somehow, I knew I was growing, and when I opened my eyes and looked down, my chest was ballooing right in front of me. Wanted to grab the muscles, but I was immobilized. Overall, it was more of a sensation... knowing that my abs were popping out and thickening... hearing the sound of stretching and inflating... feeling the sheets shifting around me.

It ended with me getting so massive that my bed creaked and broke under me. I woke up from the "fall" because I was rolling over asleep at the time. Imagine my disappointment upon waking up. haha
  #6   Add to RonnieRules's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2005, 09:03 AM

RonnieRules
Send a message via Skype™ to RonnieRules
Talking Yupp!

I have these dreams quite often (about two a month) but mostly it's another person growing. I remember meeting Ronnie Coleman in my dream and as I jumped on his back, pressing my body against him I felt his body inflating under me.
Well there isn't more I could tell becuase again my dick decided to cum immediately and I woke up
  #7   Add to JMH02003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 06:25 PM

JMH02003
Yeah. I seem to have them a lot, actually. Especially recently.

I had one with a machine that I was plugged into which just kept pushing this goo into me. It was a weird dream, because I was able to see myself in a mirror in front of me (that doesn't happen often.). All these tubes were going into my shirt and up my pant legs, and when the goo went through them, I just started growing. I could feel my clothes tightening in the dream, and eventually they started to rip. I remember seeing my lats tear my shirt open and my pants bust, but after that it gets hazy. I woke up and found out why my clothes felt tight in the dream. My shirt had bunched up when I had rolled over during the dream.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options