The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:30 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Mentor: Part 15 -- Preparations

after a long delay

parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Clint said nothing as he drove Jen to his place, but in his mind he replayed what just happened. He had expected to humiliate Jim once and for all, then leave with Mark. It was suppose to be about his body, undefeated, undefeatable. He had Jim where he wanted him, above to prove his ultimate masculinity when Mark arrived. But Jen's brother! As big as Jim. Bigger. Stronger. Strong enough to actually challenge Clint. No one challenges Clint anymore! Strong enough to make him back down?! As he replayed it in his mind, he got more angry. Clint had discovered the muscle enhancing formula. The models predicted the formula made him stronger than Jim. Jim had been the big man, but now that was Clint. How could Mark challenge him?

Jen had asked him to get Mark. Jen had given Jim the serum, then turned on him. She gave Clint the Fantastic formula. Whose side was she on? Was she planning this the whole time. He looked at Jen and realized his anger flared. This was all her doing. He was convinced of it.

He arrived at Jen's house. "Mind if I come in?" Clint bounced a pec and smiled, showing his pearly whites.

"I had planned on spending the afternoon with Mark," she said, smiling back, "but I guess we could find something to do."

Clint stepped out. He popped the rear of the SUV, grabbed his bag, then opened Jen's door. He grabbed her around her waist and easily lifted her. "I think we can figure out something fun," he said. He opened the door, then carried her upstairs, dropping her on the bed. He leaned over her and kissed her passionately. "Let me drop this bag in the other room," he said, standing up.

Jen felt flushed as she watched his bare torso and his massive thighs. She wanted to rip the spandex shorts off of him, and planned on doing it when he got back. As he left, she unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. She admired her breasts and thought about tit-fucking every inch of his male monster.

Clint stepped into Mark's room. He picked up a class picture, and saw how small and wimpy the boy use to be. "Fucking bitch," he muttered, putting the picture down. He dropped the bag, then opened it, and pulled out a vial of the Fantastic formula. He grabbed a syringe and filled it, jabbing it in his thigh.

It had been less than a week since he took the first shot, and with each dose, he felt the formula change him. His muscular formula made him powerful, but these shots made him sexual. He felt his masculinity surge, his power flowing in his muscles and into his libido. Ya, he gained a physical control of his size, and his balls swelled, filling with juice. But Clint felt more. He felt sexual. Primal. He felt a power and now he was going to use it. He had always been endowed, but since that first shot, he's been more aware of his bulge. His hang was as powerful as his muscles, and with each thought, he felt that power surge. He had always been able to satisfy his lovers. Now, he was going to try something different. He started to walk back to Jen. With each step, his quads rubbed and crushed his egg-sized balls. His shaft rubbed left, then right, sensitive to the strength of each powerful stride.

As he walked in, he saw Jen massaging her big breasts. Clint chuckled. "Nice," he flirted. He tensed his legs, and immediately Jen's eyes roamed down his tectonic chest, over his washboard abs and stopped at his predacious cock. Unaware, she reached for the confined monster.

Clint took another step, then reached down and gently rubbed her boobs. His thumbs moved to her nipples, and gently circled them before rubbing down the side of her body and lifting her above his head. Moving his own head to her breast, he extended his tongue and began licking her silver dollar-sized nipples.

The force of his powerful tongue sent a shock through Jen's system. Clint's tongue seemed to wrap around her girls, sending a wave of pleasure into her. Jen wrapped her legs around Clint's marbled waist and her head involuntarily wagged from side to side with each erotic wave. Clint's tongue seemed to find every sensitive area. Jen was so aroused, she didn't notice his right hand first rip off her panties, then move down to push his spandex shorts off, freeing his SuperSkrull.

Clint concentrated, willing his organ to harden and rub against his lower abs, but below Jen. He flexed his obliques, forcing her legs apart against his steely muscle. With his left arm under her tight ass, he gently created a gap between them while he continued to tongue her bodacious tits. Like a steel snake, Clint willed his cock longer and longer, feeling it rub against each deeply ripped ab muscle on its way to its target. He stopped the growth just below Jen's breasts.

"God you have great tits," Clint said, then with a surge, stabbed between them with his sword, the red head appearing just below Jen's chin. Jen cooed at the surprise visitor, but Clint wasted no time returning to pleasuring her with his tongue. He then thickened his cock, making it wider and wider, pressing into her breast.

"Oh God!" she cried. "It's hu..UGE!" as she said it, Jen experienced her first orgasm, a trickle of juices flowing out of her and onto Clint's abs. Clint willed himself longer, bringing his sensitive head to Jen's mouth. She jumped at the chance and moved her tongue to the throbbing monster. "didn't" lap "know" lap "anyone" lap "could" lap "be" lap "so" lap "big".

"Bigger than Jim?" Clint snarled, working her breasts harder.

Jen screamed as she had two more orgasms. "Oh god yes... bigger and stronger... biggest and strongest!" Clint cocked his arm, flexing his biceps. The musky scent from his pits seemed to turn Jen on more as her tiny hands rubbed over his godlike arm.

Clint rolled his body down onto the bed, easily carrying Jen with him. She lay on top of him, rubber her small soft frame against his thick, hard, powerful body as she sucked on his huge cock. 'Let her think she is in control,' Clint thought. He moved his to her tiny ass and stroked it as he repositioned himself, adjusting his cock size so that it aligned with his mouth. He willed himself thicker and starting licking at the huge head, Clint taking one side and Jen taking the other.

Jen's excitement grew more intense as she realized they were both sucking on Clint's super organ. He flexed, pressing his hard body into her clit and rubbing against her moist lips. Jen returned the favor by rubbing her breasts around the monster shaft. Clint caused his organ to pulse, rubbing Jen's nipples against the iron shaft. The thrill of Clint's power caused her to have another orgasm and her breasts leaked womanly fluid.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Clint whispered.

"Yes... please god... yes!" Jen begged. "So much of a man. I want to... need to feel you inside me."

That was all Clint needed to hear. He moved both his hands behind his head, his strong man scent leaking from his pits. He willed his cock to his natural size, and inserted into her, Immediately he expanded, stretching Jen and hitting her sensitive points. He felt her orgasm, Clint's cock getting slicker as her inner muscles clamped onto his steel rod. Flexing his abs and pelvis, he pulled out, then with perfect control pushed back in. As his cock entered, he pulsed his cock back and forth, making slightly longer and thicker before restoring it to the perfect size for her and then repeating.

"OH GOD!" Jen screamed as the sensation overwhelmed her.

"You like?" Clint whispered, flexing his cock even faster and with more force.

Jen came again... "That's amazing... I never..."

'The stronger the man, the more powerful the fantastic formula works,' Clint thought as he pressed his cock into her sensitive spots causing her to orgasm again and again. In his mind, Clint's muscles and strength flowed into his cock.

Jen pushed and thrashed against the muscular man. She made fists and slammed them into his pecs. "Yes... Never felt anything... Oh God... YES!"

Clint moved close and kissed her, then increased his cock's width and length again, as he slowly pulled in and out while quickly pulsing his fantastic-formula enhanced organ.

Jen's eyes rolled back in her head, and a slight whisp of drool ran out of her mouth. "Clint," she whispered, "too... much..."

"Too much?" Clint asked. "Jim never did this to you?" Clint closed his eyes, tapping into his vast reserves of strength and willed it into his cock.

"OOOOOoooo" Jen's head thrashed back and forth.

"I guess not," Clint said with a smile.

Jen seemed to go limp as Clint's cock relentlessly fucked her. Jen's juices were leaking all over the bed as she had orgasm after orgasm. Jen's body started to spasm then went limp again. "Please.... too much..."

"Not enough for you," Clint said with a snarl. "You told Jim to give Mark the formula, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!" Clint's anger fed into his fucking as he pounded Jen harder.

Jen lay there, as tears started to run down her face. "Please..."

"ANSWER ME,"

Roboticly, Jen said, "Yes."

"WHY!" Clint's cock throbbed with his powers.

Jen's mind blanked. There was nothing but the sexual pleasure Clint was causing her. "Bullies..."

"FUCKING BITCH!" Clint's cock increased in width, stretching Jen even more. Jen's body spasmed and her juices flowed faster from her overstimulated chute. "Do you know how strong he is! He's almost as strong as me. NO ONE IS AS STRONG AS ME!"

Jen didn't respond. Her head was limp and her eyes rolled back in her head. Clint grabbed her face and stuffed it into his sweaty pits, making sure she took in his powerful scent. As he did, he willed his balls to pull tight and he shot a massive geyser of his cum into her. He overwhelmed her with his pheromones, powered by his overwhelming strength and the Fantastic formula. He felt her suck deep into him as his cock exploded. She tried to pull away, but Clint was far too powerful. He felt her body succumb to his will.

As he finished, he dropped her and lifted his massive muscular body from her, his powerful cock slamming into his ripped abs. Jen didn't move, her hair wet with sweat and her body glistening. Clint's cock pulsed, and as it did, Jen continued to have orgasms. Clint rubbed his hand over his throbbing organ and smiled, watching Jen writhe back and forth.

"JEN!" Clint called.

Her eyes opened. Clint looked at her, grabbed his cock and pulsed it.

"Ohhh!" She said, as she had another orgasm. "How?" she asked, staring at him from her dazed state.

He waved his cock then pulsed it again. Again she had an orgasm. "You're my slave now, bitch. I'll teach you to give MY MUSCLE to your fucking brother. Bad enough you gave it to that wimp Jim. No other man can satisfy you now, and all I gotta do is will you to cum and you will." To make his point, he flexed his cock again then again. "I got plans for you." Clint turned and walked from the room. Jen stared, watching his perfect V-shaped back and globe-like glutes flex as he walked. She tried to move, but felt too weak. Soon, she fell asleep.

Clint walked to his computer. He pulled up his simulations. First, he opened the simulation about the Fantastic formula. As predicted, combined with his muscle, he could turn any woman into a sexual slave. He hadn't intended on doing this to Jen, until he figured it out. She was using him. She used Jim and she was using him. She betrayed him. He didn't know what her ultimate plan was, but suspected it was Mark. Turn her own brother into the biggest, strongest, sexiest stud around. Clint seethed. He invented the strength formula, and this bitch not only gave it to Jim, but to her brother. He opened the simulation for his formula. A graph of his enormous strength hovered above Jim's graph. He changed screens and accessed Jen's computer, finding information about Mark. He typed in the parameters for Mark -- age, height, weight, build, blood type and other information stored from tests Jen had stored on her computer. The simulation computed. A line was drawn. It began below Jim, but crossed and hovered between the levels for Jim and Clint. At the 80% point, the line spiked up, and crossed Clint's line accelerating upward.

"FUCK!" he screamed, realizing the implications. Mark would be stronger than him. How much stronger, he didn't know. Clint began to play with the parameters. What was it about Mark? He changed blood, build, but nothing changed the fact that Mark would be stronger. Then he changed Mark's age. The older Mark got, the lower his strength levels got. If he were only a couple years older, he would never get as strong as Clint.

What had Jen said? Bullies?

Clint began to think of revenge. He could handle Jim, but Mark was another story. Bullies?

Jen appeared in the door. "Clint?" He stood up and walked toward her.

"Get back to bed."

"Don't order me..."

Before she could complete the sentence, Clint flexed his groin.

Jen's eyes widened and he body shuddered.

Clint flexed again, and Jen's knees failed. As she tumbled to the ground, Clint caught her. "What did I say?"

"I'm sorry. Yes. Bed."

"That's a good girl," he picked her up noting that with his strength, she was as light as a feather. He carried her to the bed, and put her down. He flexed his groin again, and Jen had another orgasm. Clint turned and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top. As he stepped into the shorts, he said, "I'll be back later. You rest until then." He tossed the shirt on, then headed to Mark's school.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:46 PM

droz
Glad to see another chapter. Hope to see more

Loved how Clint took and used Jen!
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 06:49 PM
Muscle Czar

another chapter will be posted tomorrow. I haven't finished the story, but almost...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #4   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:12 PM

Ultra GMan
So glad to see the story return, Corwin! Hot as always, to boot...
  #5   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:38 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
It was a long wait but worth it
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 08:24 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
hey great! now to read...
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 11:29 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
This new chapter, new power, new plot twist are awesome (and super hot.) Looking forward to the continuation!
  #8   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Muscle Czar

Thanks. As I said, I wrote myself into a corner in this one. It took a while to figure out what to do, and then a long time to find time to finish it. Still have at least one chapter to write, but I hope to complete it soon.

#9   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
Great to see this story continue! Been waiting... but very glad to see it's back in process again! Looking forward to next installment.

Last edited by growinmuscl; January 23rd, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options