The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 05:55 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Mentor: Part 18 -- Crossing over

Jim brought two boxes into the house. Mark continued to take high dosages of the muscle formula with no ill effects. Well, one. He had taken to working out in an old mine, clearing out multi-ton rocks and creating new pockets. Steel and metal no longer challenged him. Chris was on the program now too, and making good strides. His wrestler body bulked up quickly, and he enjoyed challenging Jim while Mark looked on, waiting for the opportunity to jump in and dominate with his superior build and strength. Both Jim and the now enhanced Chris were no match for Mark, and Mark loved it. Still, Jim worried. There were reports of a random destruction around the area. A couple people even reported seeing two Hulks destroying an interstate overpass that was about to open (the papers blamed bad construction). Jim had noticed that Clint was also stocking up on growth serum. He worried that even Mark might not be able to take him.

Jen had been missing a lot of work. The last time he saw her, she was in a meeting with Clint, him and some vice presidents. During a presentation on future product growth, she suddenly screamed. He body started to convulse, and if Jim hadn't known better, he'd think she was having uncontrolled orgasms. Clint lifted her in his massive arms, and explained that she had been recently diagnosed with a seizure disorder and that he had better take her home. Her eyes rolled back in her as she panted and seemed to thrust her groin forward and back. She'd come to work a few times after that, but avoided most people. Whenever Clint was around, her expression seemed to go blank and sometimes she'd shiver. He'd always take her home soon after that.

At that moment, Mark and Chris appeared in the window wearing only posing briefs. Chris was striking poses, looking like a bigger Andreas Frey while Mark stood next to him, hitting the same pose and dwarfing the giant with his more massive physique.

"One more week," he muttered.

---

Kevin was already in the gym. Clint had continued to modify the gym 'to keep us growing,' but Kevin knew better. Clint was getting stronger, but much slower than Kevin. For the past few days, Kevin intentionally had been holding back, making sure that Clint appeared to outlift him. But when Clint was away... his eyes darted to the chart where his line crossed Clint's. Kevin knew he was on the right side of that now.

Clint came in and saw Kevin, naked except for a jock strap. He walked over and filled a syringe, making small talk about how Kevin was now as big as he was. Clint seemed almost reluctant to inject his protege, and Kevin noted his hesitation.

"Something wrong?"

"No! erm, no. Just thinking about you. Getting close to that cross over point." He injected Kevin with the formula.

Kevin closed his eyes, slowly lifted his head back, took a deep breath and smiled. "Damn, feels so good. So strong. Fucking better than sex."

Clint pulled the empty vial and tossed it. "Shall we start?"

"No," Kevin said.

"No?" there was surprise in Clint's voice.

"I want another shot." It wasn't a request or a statement, but a demand.

"I don't..." before Clint could finish his objection, Kevin grabbed his wrist.

"I said get another syringe!"

Clint tried to free his hand. His arm swelled, the thick and massive muscle moving into a hardened tidal wave of unstoppable strength. But the wave was stopped as Kevin's arm surged to life. Striated cords of power crushed Clint's wave of strength, first containing it, then controlling it. Kevin snarled, "FUCK YA! I'm not 'close to that cross over point', I passed it." Kevin snapped Clint's arm around his back, chicken winging him as if he were a small child then pushed him toward the supply of growth formula. "You're not the top dog here anymore, and THIS top dog wants more." He shoved Clint, "Now give me more runt."

Clint stared at Kevin, seeing what his mind had been refusing to accept -- the boy's mountainous traps, superior shoulder width, thicker arms, wider lats and fuller pecs. For the first time he took in the fact that Kevin was bigger, and stronger, than he was. He felt his cock twitch with envy and lust.

"We... I... You..." Clint was confused, unsure of both his feelings and scared by the domineering youth. "It could be dangerous."

Kevin flexed his arm. "This can be dangerous too."

Clint's hand rubbed his bulging mound. "OK."

Kevin walked with him to the small refridgerator. Inside, he saw two sets of vials. Clint took one. "What's that?" Kevin pointed to the second group.

"Nothing. It's different stuff." Clint started to close the door, watching Kevin to make sure Kevin didn't notice that he grabbed a vial of the Fantastic Formula.

When the door closed, Kevin turned and grabbed Clint, pinning his harms to his side. Clint struggled, but Kevin matched his power again. He saw something else. Kevin's muscle were getting a pump out of the struggle. He was feeding off of Clint's strength. For a second, Clint lost control and SuperSkrull came to life, snaking over the waistband of his workout shorts.

Kevin laughed. "You getting off on my big muscle, runt? Damn, that's one huge prick!"

"The other formula," Clint blurted out. "It enhances sexuality."

Kevin released Clint, and stared at the organ. Clint willed it bigger and activated his enhanced pheromones. He filled Kevin's syringe while lowering his own pants. Kevin seemed entranced by his monster, and that's exactly where he wanted the boy.

Kevin's breathing became deeper and more excited. He turned around and Clint injected the massive teen. The thought of Kevin's power. He needed to control it. He forced his power into his cock and balls. His own hulk-like body beaded with sweat. His sexual essence filled the air. As he pulled the syringe out, he brushed his steel-like organ over Kevin's butt.

Kevin moaned, lost in the rush of new power flowing into him. Clint knew this was his chance. He placed the Fantastic formula on another syringe, careful not to disturb Kevin's bliss, and stabbed it into his arm. Clint felt the rush of sexual power overtake him as Kevin's muscular power was consuming the boy.

As Clint tossed the syringes, he felt Kevin grab him again, turning him around and grab him in a bear hug. "Let's wrestle."

"Sure," replied Clint, but commanded his body to release his masculine endorphines, the same that had enslaved Jen to his will.

Kevin snarled, then took a deep breath. Suddenly, his expression became manic and he pressed his faace into Clint's and he forced his tongue into Clint's and thrust his tongue into the other man's mouth. Instinctively, Clint tried to press away, but Kevin steeled his body, flexing as power surged into his hungry muscles. "Oh ya man, fight back. Turns me on more!" Kevin grabbed Clint under the arms, lifted the smaller man like a doll and tossed him to the ground. Kevin fell to his knees, each leg on either side of Clint and grabbed the man's wrists, forcing his arms above his head. Kevin leaned into Clint, inhaling deeply at Clint's pits. "Damn, you smell like raw sex!" Clint felt Kevin's cock steel into his abs.

Clint needed to regain control. He commanded SuperSkrull to grow and harden, passing Kevin's thick 8 inch length and snaking up the teen's thick back. Clint gritted his teeth, forcing his monster to become as hard as the super strong teen's.

"Hung too, but" Kevin pressed his knees together against Clint's waist. A crushing pain hit Clint from the pressure created by Kevin's redwood thighs. "I'm the top here!" Clint's cock receded as he lost concentration due to the pain. When he was normal size again, Kevin relented and started licking and kissing Clint's neck as he made his way to the handsome stud's lips.

Clint needed to try again. He felt his muscle's surging with power, pumping as he resisted the super strong teen, but still he couldn't move. He started to sweat, the extra dose of the Fantastic Formula filling his pours with his essence. Kevin responded even more aggressively. "God, I need you... Ya, try resisting. I can feel myself getting stronger, fucking growing. This is so hot man!"

Clint raised his own massive legs, and quickly wrapped them around Kevin's chest. Before the teen could react, Clint twisted, tossing Kevin to the ground with Clint now sitting on his chest. Clint started to squeeze.

"Argh," Kevin screamed and started flexing his lats and pecs to protect himself. He was surprised that Clint's legs were still stronger than his torso.

Clint took advantage of the situation and willed his cock and balls to expand. Cum filled his sack and his rod lengthened along the ridge of Kevin's dome-like pecs.

Kevin felt his strength surging like never before. He arched his back slowly as it thickened with new muscle and power. He felt his crushed lats start to expand, getting harder and stronger against Clint's scissor hold.

Clint felt his legs spreading. He demanded his own power, and began to feel stronger, but not strong enough as Kevin's lats slowly expanded and hardened, his muscle become a protective armor against the tectonic pressure of Clint's legs.

Kevin grinned, and moved his arms to Clint's waist and began to press. Clint felt himself slowly being pressed down Kevin's granite torso. Kevin stopped for only a second at his waist, allowing his abs and intercostals to pump and strengthen against the crushing force.

Clint willed his cock larger to make up the inches as he was forced down. He felt his juices building for an eruption, but held back, stunned by Kevin's display of strength and power.

Kevin grinned, and then Clint felt it. The teen's beer-can thick dick was ripping into his glutes. Instinctively, Clint flexed, but Kevin's rod was as hard as his body. Clint felt the powerful teen's man organ rip into him. Clint's head whipped back as Kevin's cock reached it's target and penetrated Clint's virgin ass.

Clint willed his own volcanic load to shoot, but nothing happened. Instead, he felt his cock start to shrink. His balls hurt from the internal pressure. He commanded SuperSkrull to fire, but it failed again. Instead, he saw his monster shrinking, but getting thicker and harder. It shrank from a gigantic 18 inches to 8 1/2 round and just about as thick. Kevin reached down to squeeze it, and found it resisted his strongest grip.

"Ya man, hard as mine!"

Clint felt Kevin buck and thrust into him more. He felt wave after wave of ecstasy as Kevin commanded his body. A voice in the back of his mind remembered what he read. The Fantastic Formula responded to a man's strength. Kevin was stronger than Clint and commanded him totally. "Your cock! Fuck! It's your cock!"

"Ya man... so fucking hot. Feel so strong now! Love it. Gonna blow!"

As Clint felt a wave of warm goo fill him, his own rod blew, shooting cum high and landing on Clint's chin and Kevin's chest. Clint collapsed into him as he felt his cock getting soft and Kevin start to pull out.

Kevin pushed Clint from him and jumped up. He walked over to the mirror, beaming at what he saw. "Shit! Look at me. Fucking huge. Bigger than ever, and really pumped. Man, your weak body is not only a fantastic fuck, but really worked my muscles!" Looking at Clint and striking a most muscular pose. "Check this out man. Fucking hulking! Even you looked more pumped than I've ever seen you. Fighting my muscle bod was the best workout you ever had too." Kevin extended his hand and Clint took it. With a jerk, he pulled Clint up and into him. He kissed Clint. "Never thought I was a fag, but there is something about you." He started stroking Clint's cock. "Make it huge for me."

Clint was unsure. Had he lost the power? Instead, he felt his organ expanding and hardening, becoming 10, 12, 15 inches.

"Fucking huge. Go for 24 man, but stay 7 inches thick. Not as thick as me, but mouth size. And your balls. Make them like eggs!"

SuperSkrull obeyed Kevin's commands. Clint tried to stop it, but his amazing cock was under Kevin's control Clint had succeeded in seducing the teen, making Kevin his, but it was Kevin who was in control.

Kevin dropped to his knees and licked at the powerful shaft, then started taking Clint's balls in his mouth. Clint's sweaty man scent was sucked off his sack, causing Kevin to loose himself in erotic bliss. There was nothing Clint could do but enjoy the attention his new master gave him.

---

Clint thought he'd have to crawl upstairs. Every muscle in his massive body ached from wrestling with Kevin. Not to mention his butt.

The stairs creaked as Kevin bounded up them. At the top of the stairs, he grabbed Clint by the waist and lifted him up like a child. "Man, that was awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow!"

From her room, Jen peered out, watching the two muscle gods, their cum-covered bodies embracing. "Clint?" she whined.

Clint turned to her and willed her to have an orgasm, trying to flex SuperSkrull. Nothing happened. Kevin had dominated him with muscle, and now he controlled Clint's powerful monster. "Wait there!" He slammed the door and turned to Kevin. "Kevin, you want revenge on Mark, right?"

"Ya? What about it?"

"That's his sister! I, well, I fucked her into submission so now she's my slave."

"You are one awesome fuck man!" Kevin rubbed his hand on Clint's cock.

"Ya, but, well, after being with you, I can't control her anymore. I only want you."

Kevin flexed a bicep and bounced his pecs. "Ya, I can understand that. I am one hot musclegod, thanks to you!" He kissed his bicep.

"I need you to tell me to control her. I can't do it unless you say it." Clint wasn't sure he could do it if Kevin said it, but it was his only chance.

"You need my permission to mess with her?"

"No, to control her. She's like my zombie, but I need you to tell me I can do it. When we were downstairs, something happened and now it only responds to you."

Kevin laughed. "So, if I tell you to have the smallest dick, 1 inch long, you will?"

As he says it, Clint's organ starts to shrink, getting thinner until it nearly vanishes in his bushy pubes.

Kevin's eyes widen, "or if I say it hangs to your knees..."

Clint's cock reappears, getting thicker and longer until it flops along his thighs at knee length.

Kevin places an arm on Clint's shoulder. "And you used that to control her," he nods to the closed door.

Clint shakes his head yes.

"And that's Mark's sister?"

"It was her idea to make Mark strong, so he could beat you up."

Kevin snarled. "I think your cock should be exactly like mine so you remember me, but when you need to, you can do your thing to control the bitch."

Clint opened the door. SuperSkrull, now an exact copy of the beer can between the monster teen's thighs, flexed. Immediately, Jen orgasmed.

Kevin nodded approvingly, then closed the door. He quickly swept Clint up into his arms, and carried him into the bathroom. "I think I need someone to wash my back. Someone hot."

----

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2013), Freaker!! (October 17th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (October 16th, 2013), muscular (July 1st, 2013), nnnrg (October 16th, 2013), skumbum (November 3rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 16th, 2013), xenon (July 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:30 PM

Ultra GMan
Wow! Nice to see Clint taken down a notch -- and in some pure hotness to boot.
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:48 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
I'm excited that this story is being continued after all this time. Waiting eagerly for the next part.
  #4   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:50 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
more please
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, I agree with Growinmuscl: More please!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM
Muscle Czar

There is one more chapter (that I have yet to write, but this week...)

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2010, 07:31 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Clint being out of control is just as hot as him being in control.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:19 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
With my forgeterer better than my rememberer these days, I had to reread your story from chapter 1. It's been quite a ride! I'm definitely excited for your next chapter.
Mike
  #9   Add to shiangwong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2013, 04:32 PM

shiangwong
Send a message via MSN to shiangwong Send a message via Yahoo to shiangwong
The Mentors Series

Whatever happened to the continuation? I would like to see more.
  #10   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Muscle Czar

I actually have another chapter, but I want to finish the story before posting more. I'll try to finish it soon.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (July 3rd, 2013), jacksonnicholso (July 5th, 2013), makurra (July 17th, 2013), nnnrg (July 2nd, 2013), skumbum (July 2nd, 2013)
  #11   Add to dickasauras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 08:37 AM

dickasauras is on a distinguished road
This story has been idle too long.

This story has been idle too long.
The Following User Says Thank You to dickasauras For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (October 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline