The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:43 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
The ascent of Kyle ... epilog

I woke to the gentle caress of sunlight on my eyelids, yawning and stretching in blissful happiness after a night of love and passion such as I had never imagined possible. Having carried me to bed, Kyle had belied the awesome power of his immense, muscular body by proving to be a gentle and considerate lover. Though he could easily have brutally demanded his own selfish sexual gratification, with no concern for what his greater size might be doing to my smaller body, in fact he constantly sought my reassurance that he was not hurting me, and that our lovemaking was a shared pleasure.

With a sigh of happiness at every doting thought of my gorgeous, considerate lover, I turned and threw an arm across Kyle’s prone figure, only to discover scrunched sheets where his beautiful body ought to have been. Still dopey from sleep, my brain was suddenly confused. Where was Kyle? Had he ever been here? Was my contentment merely a cruel trick of the mind, the result of nothing more substantial than an erotic dream? As I lay considering the possibility of desperate disappointment, the bedroom door opened.

“Good morning, sexy! I guess you’ll be ready for breakfast?”

Kyle stood there smiling down at me, his awesome body clothed only in a pair of skimpy underpants that were only just managing to contain his manly package. My bleary eyes drifted over his golden skin, appreciating every vascular curve, every rippling muscle, every pulsating sinew. It had been no dream. In what had truly been the realization of my dearest fantasy, I had been caressed, kissed, loved and fucked by an amazing young musclegod who was even now bending down to gather me up in his powerful arms.

“C’mon, sleepyhead” he said, brushing my lips with a wet kiss. “Let’s see if I can fix us up something nice to eat. Then maybe we can do some more of that kissing and cuddling you’re so good at.”

He carried me to the kitchen and perched me on a stool, from where I watched like a little boy patiently waiting to be fed as he cracked some eggs to make an omelet. My heart pounded and my dick throbbed as I stared at my magnificent lover, watching muscle and sinew tense and relax with every titillating movement. When he judged the eggs were ready to eat, he emptied them onto one big plate, grabbed the plate in one hand, lifted me from the stool in his free arm and transferred all of us to the table. He settled himself into a chair and sat me on his lap and I thought for one awful moment that he intended to feed me like a baby. But there were thankfully two forks for both of us to make short work of the omelet.

As I tucked into the eggs, seated in his lap with my legs dangling from his beefy thighs, I mused that I was actually finding his “paternal” behavior quite arousing. When we had cleared the plate (and naturally Kyle had the lion’s share), Kyle put an arm around me, pulling me into the protective warmth of his body. I responded immediately, nuzzling my cheek contentedly against his hairy chest.

“Oh Kyle …” I purred. “What did I do to deserve you?”

“Stole some muscle building formula, as I recall” he giggled.

I punched his chest in mock annoyance, which only made him giggle all the more. I pushed away his arm and sat up in his lap. But by the time I looked up into his handsome face the giggles had subsided and he was staring pensively, focused on nothing in particular.

“Penny for your thoughts” I offered. The blue eyes that fixed on me seemed just a little too apprehensive.

“No relapse last night” he murmured, “not unless there’s something you haven’t told me.”

I was choked by his fearfulness. It was heartbreaking how the pleasure of his astonishing transformation from a feeble, wasted body into a towering powerhouse was being spoiled even now. An enduring fear of the beast, unintentionally unleashed by the formula, was ruining what should have been his life’s triumph. I clutched my hands to his face and did my best to face down his doubts.

“Kyle, you had no relapse. I spent all of last night in the arms of the gentlest, kindest, most considerate lover I have ever known. I don’t think you’ve gotten any bigger overnight, which must mean that every residual drop of formula has cleared your system. We won’t be seeing any more of Mr Hyde, I’m certain of that.”

Kyle lapsed into silence, giving me no indication of whether or not I had succeeded in reassuring him. I decided it was best to leave him to his thoughts and settled myself deeper into his protective embrace, where I lay snug and contented until Kyle inevitably snapped out of his brooding. Suddenly he sprang up from the chair with me still curled up in his arms and announced that it was time to shower and enjoy the sunny day with a trip to the local park. And so, scrubbed and dressed, I was gently deposited in the wheelchair and we set off.

On such a gloriously warm Sunday it was hardly surprising to find the park crowded. As Kyle wheeled me in, clad only in shorts and with a T shirt slung casually over one broad shoulder, it was the beach all over again. Heads swiveled to look at him, sunbathers sat up and gawped, and even kids stopped throwing frisbees to stare in awe. I studied his face to discover that Kyle was, as ever, totally oblivious to the tide of adulation that was flowing his way. Perhaps it was the result of a life spent in the lonely isolation of a wheelchair, or maybe it was simply his unassuming modesty, but he clearly had no notion of the stir he was causing.

Eventually he selected a spot, spread out a blanket on the grass, helped me out of the wheelchair and flopped down beside me. I scanned the park and saw sunbathers disengage from the mesmerizing vision of power that had been holding their gaze. One by one they lay back down on the grass and kids resumed their play. It was while I was still casting my eyes round the park that I spotted them. It was the youths from last night, the same ones Kyle blamed for cruelly tipping him into the bushes.

They were heading this way, kicking a soccer ball around and running boisterously in and out of the little knots of family groups and sunbathers. Inevitably the ball was bouncing off prone bodies and overturning picnics, causing a rising clamor of angry protest at their boorish behavior. The annoyance of the sunbathers only seemed to spur on the laughing youths.

My view of the fracas was suddenly cut off by an impenetrable barrier of muscle. Disturbed by the noise, Kyle had sat up to investigate, his massive back blocking my line of sight. I eased myself beyond his bulk just in time to see the ball hurtling towards us. Throwing up an arm, Kyle caught the ball easily in his hand. As the youths arrogantly demanded the return of their ball, Kyle brought down his arm and looked intently at what was held so easily and so firmly in his huge hand. I saw his fingers turn white as slowly they began to press ever deeper into the skin of the ball. Realizing he meant to burst it, I opened my mouth to suggest it might be an overreaction, but shrank back from the angry eyes that were glaring at the ball through pinprick irises.

The youths had begun to pick their way towards us, rudely trampling among the sunbathers, shouting angrily at Kyle. Panic gripped me as Kyle slowly rose to his feet. The carping protests of the youths dried in their throats as, one by one, each recognized the muscular colossus they had encountered yesterday. I held my breath, knowing the aggressive potential of Kyle’s alter ego. And as he attained his full height and stared down at the impudent puny youths standing ashen-faced and open-mouthed before him, an expectant hush had also descended across the entire park.

When Kyle finally broke the silence I was surprised to hear him speak to the quaking youths in a calm and measured tone. This was not the confrontational, foul-mouthed aggression of Mr Hyde, but more like an irritated adult, gently scolding naughty children.

“Do you boys think it’s clever to play ball in the busiest section of the park?” asked the deep, authoritative voice.

Startled by his unexpected composure, I looked up at Kyle to discover that his eyes had reverted to normal. He was actually smiling kindly at the youths.

“Uhh … we’re real sorry, sir. We didn’t mean to cause any trouble” lied one the youths, being carefully courteous and deferential towards the powerful alpha male. The trembling youth could not be expected to detect the remotest likeness between this towering muscular powerhouse and the scrawny invalid who, only days before, had been the butt of cruel taunts and bullying by the gang. Spurning the opportunity to submit his former tormentors to a very public humiliation, Kyle continued the friendly paternal rebuke.

“So can I rely on you kids to be more respectful in future?”

Meekly enduring the “kids” slight, the youths all nodded their heads vigorously, submissively chorusing their compliance. Like everyone else sitting within earshot, I was enthralled by the easy command Kyle had over a gang of truculent, hormonal teenagers with gym-honed muscular bodies. Unlike everyone else, I alone knew of the previous encounters and, as I watched the youths cower in submission before their former victim, I did my best to conceal the throbbing dick that was tenting my pants in sheer pleasure at what I was witnessing.

Kyle stared over the heads of the youths towards the far end of the park.

“I can see a big area of the park that’s almost deserted” said Kyle. “Why don’t you go play there?”

“Yes sir, that’s what we’ll do … if we could please have our ball back” said one.

Kyle looked down at the ball as if he’d entirely forgotten he still had it clutched in his hand. Then he drew back his muscular arm and hurtled the ball an impossible distance until, like a missile with an onboard guidance system, it bounced back to earth right in the center of the unoccupied area. Despite their eagerness to be free of their plight, the youths stood obediently waiting to be dismissed. Kyle put his hands on his hips and bent down towards them.

“Okay boys, now you can run along and play.”

The youths took to their heels, racing after the ball. This time they were careful to avoid the prone bodies and the little clusters of family picnics. Kyle flopped down beside me, seemingly unaware of how many admiring eyes were still focused gratefully on him. He sighed contentedly. Seconds later his chiseled abs flexed into cobbles of hard muscle as he sat up to check on the youths, propping himself up on his arms. My eyes savored the massive horseshoe tricep that rippled on the arm nearest my face.

The youths had resumed their ballgame at a safe distance from the sunbathers. Satisfied that his instructions were being obeyed, Kyle lay back down beside me. Heedless of the still watching eyes around us, I threw an arm across his mighty chest and ran my fingers playfully through the thick tousle of manly hair. As I did so, my mind blissfully reprised the incredible events of the last few days that had seen a tragically handicapped and emaciated youth blossom into an awesomely muscled alpha male. As I mused over Kyle’s miraculous transformation, he turned his head and studied me through blue eyes that twinkled with intelligence, maturity and newfound confidence.

Now it was my turn to sigh as his beautiful face lit up in a stunning smile, sending a warm glow of contentment through my entire body. It defies natural law for a mere mortal to play God, yet I had been privileged to do just that, creating in Kyle the very embodiment of my deepest fantasies. Love had blossomed between us even while he was still stricken by his frailty, but now a nagging thought began to replace my warm glow with frosty doubt: would our love survive the new reality of his vastly superior status? The new Kyle was a stunningly beautiful musclegod who could expect to impress any number of potential suitors almost as awesome as himself. What if he decided that I was no longer good enough?

As I fretted over the prospect of losing him, Kyle wormed a muscular arm under my body. Then he gently eased me into his protective embrace and breathed softly in my ear.

“Have you any idea how much I love you, John?”

(end)

Last edited by gideon; February 2nd, 2010 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
Dario (September 21st, 2013), dickasauras (October 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent end to an excellent story!

Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 11:14 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a romantic story and ending! Wonderful! As I always do, I had hoped beyond hope that John would somehow become like unto Kyle, but, ah! the vicissitudes of life!!!
Mike
  #4   Add to Jack of Blades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 02:49 PM

Jack of Blades is on a distinguished road
You do realise....
This is the most romantic, sweet and wonderful ending of any story on the entire Forum...

I'm not ashamed to say that reading through this story, seeing how it developed and finally how it ended with that shade of doubt being erased so completely, it makes me cry each time I read it. And I just want to read that end again, again and again. I don't care that I'm a sop, no one can deny what a truly wonderful piece of writing this story is, and what a great ending it has.

Thank you, Gideon. Thank you very very much.

"So did I, which at least proved I wasn't. Then I decided I was a lemon for a while. I kept myself amused jumping in and out of a Gin and Tonic."

"Where did you find a Gin and Tonic?"

"Weell.. I didn't. I found a small lake that thought it was a Gin and Tonic and jumped in and out of that. At least I think it thought it was a Gin and Tonic."
  #5   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:10 PM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
I liked it, Gideon -- very entertaining, and well-written to boot.

I have only two (very small) observations:

1) there was a reference to Kyle living with his mother, but that character is completely omitted from the story. Maybe a phone call would've solved that issue.

2) I saw no reason why the scientist, John, couldn't also receive some of the formula. And if you don't do this, I'd suggest covering that in a conversation -- maybe there's a specific reason why he can't have the formula. I could also see a sequel: John is injured and needs the formula to recover.

Lotta different ways you could go. Good job -- very well done!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options