The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 10:13 PM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
Wink You'd be surprised what worship can do...

[COLOR=White]This is a Chatlog by myself, DASimon777, and MuscleMike. If you want to RP with me then please don't hesitate to ask. Just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please tell me if you liked it. ^-^

DASimon777 6:35 pm ((So, how do you want to start?))

MuscleMike 6:36 pm Let’s start at the show. It’s after a bodybuilder show and I came in 2nd... you see me backstage holding my trophy, pumped and big, but looking upset I didn’t win.

DASimon777 6:39 pm I walk up to you, hesitantly. I take a deep breath. "Umm... I thought you did well. You were better than that other guy." I kept looking up at you but looking away quickly.

MuscleMike 6:39 pm I look down, pecs jumping "Yeah too bad the judges didn’t think so, but thanks man.”

DASimon777 6:41 pm "I can't believe I'm talking to you. I've always thought you were the best around." I stare at your pecs as the jump.

MuscleMike 6:41 pm I grin a bit, and flex a double bicep.

DASimon777 6:42 pm "Can I touch your biceps? I've always loved big arms."

MuscleMike 6:42 pm “Yeah man feel how hard they are.”

DASimon777 6:43 pm I reach out and put both my hands on your flexed bi. "Damn, harder than I would have expected.”

MuscleMike 6:43 pm “Yeah always trying to get em bigger.”

DASimon777 6:44 pm “Can I watch you work out? I want to see you get really pumped.”

MuscleMike 6:45 pm “Hmm, I dunno, I have to get going.…”

DASimon777 6:46 pm "Oh alright, well, I guess we can do it some other time, maybe?"

MuscleMike 6:46 pm *i look at you and sigh* “Nah, lets go man, gotta start getting big for my next show”

DASimon777 6:48 pm "Get big? How would you do that? I could help if you want." I look hopeful.

MuscleMike 6:48 pm “No man I'm natural!”

DASimon777 6:53 pm "What if I told you there was a way you could naturally get huge without work and really fast?"

MuscleMike 6:54 pm “How does that work man?”

DASimon777 6:55 pm "Flex your pecs and I'll do the rest."

MuscleMike 6:55 pm I shrug my broad shoulders and flex my 52" chest.

DASimon777 6:56 pm You feel your pecs getting bigger and more pumped than ever. Veins are sticking out as they get huge. "How's that?"

MuscleMike 6:57 pm “Whoa!” I look down. “Can’t see over em! What the hell!”

DASimon777 6:58 pm I do a most muscular flex and my thinner body becomes much larger, stretching my shirt and making a huge bulge in my pants. “Cool, huh?”

MuscleMike 6:59 pm My posers tent up, looking down at your bigger body. “Fuckin a!”

DASimon777 7:02 pm I look down at your bulge and your cock starts growing. It gets to a thick 13 inches before your nuts grow to the size of oranges. I get hard down my left pant leg. It's about the same size as yours.

MuscleMike 7:02 pm I grunt, and grab my huge bulge, then look at you. “How big can we get...?”

DASimon777 7:04 pm “Depends on how big you want to get.” Your biceps grow bigger and veins thicken along them.

MuscleMike 7:05 pm “Oh man, I’ve seen the morphs guys have made of me online, I wanna look like that for starters.”

DASimon777 7:07 pm I smile and look at your body. You swell huge but proportionately large all over before your cock grows to 18 inches with your nuts up to the size of cantaloupes.

MuscleMike 7:08 pm My posers are ready to burst, stretched up to my huge pecs, and a big wet spot forms. “Fuck..damn my voice, so deep...lets go to my hotel room.” I grab you with my huge hands and lead you to the hotel elevator.

DASimon777 7:11 pm In the elevator on the way up I grow my torso again, my shirt rips from the huge muscles. My arms are the only thing on my body more impressive than yours.

MuscleMike 7:12 pm I grin a huge grin. “Wanna get carried into the room?”

DASimon777 7:14 pm “Yeah, sounds good.” I make your arms and legs even thicker with muscle while my cock grows to the same size as yours.

MuscleMike 7:15 pm I grin as I rip my poser off, looking down at my huge dick. “Didn't say I was gonna use my arms!”

DASimon777 7:17 pm I rip my pants off and smile. your cock grows again, to 20 inches and your balls get even bigger by a few inches each.

MuscleMike 7:18 pm I get behind you and shove my dick between your quads, lifting you up.

DASimon777 7:21 pm Your cock gets thicker still and I feel your abs growing into a massively thick 8 pac. Your cock goes to 23 inches while thick veins snake all over it and your abs. “I can see your having fun.”

DASimon777 7:25 pm I flex my arms and they get thicker still, veins everywhere.

MuscleMike 7:26 pm I strut through the hotel, with you bouncing on my dick until we get to my room.

DASimon777 7:29 pm People are staring at us as we walk through, but their show is cut short as the door closes on us. I jump off your dick and look at you as your pecs get bigger. They are to the point where they are a little too big for your body but they are shredded beyond belief. “Your choice, what else do you want to get bigger on me?”

MuscleMike 7:31 pm “Hmmm, your shoulders, your lats, and your dick!”

DASimon777 7:34 pm I pull myself into a lats flex, smiling. My lats flare from muscle and then stretch larger and thicker. You see my cock grow huge, 26 inches, super thick with huge nuts, the size of small large melons. “What about on your body?”

MuscleMike 7:35 pm “What else can u do besides growth man?”

DASimon777 7:37 pm “Hmm” I smile and you grow taller, up to 6'6" your muscles then swell to make up for the gained height. “Like that?”

MuscleMike 7:37 pm “Whoa!!! Damn I’m a giant!!” I look down and grin, seeing how much taller i am.

DASimon777 7:39 pm You grow again, up to 6'10" and I grow to 6'4", your muscles swell along with your cock. It grows to 30 inches and super thick for that size. Your nuts are the size of watermelons and super heavy.

MuscleMike 7:40 pm “Uunhhhh shit man fuck, OK one more request... can you make me look younger, like when i was 17?”

DASimon777 7:43 pm You feel your skin tighten around your body as you become more handsome and your cock even gets harder, thickening by a couple inches from your increased hornieness. The same happens to me as I make my cock grow more too. Just 5 inches shorter than yours.

MuscleMike 7:44 pm “fuuuck dude! fuckin 7ft hung 17 year old gods!” i throw my huge arms around you and bear hug you

DASimon777 7:46 pm Your upper body swells bigger with muscle and veins all over, thicker 8 pac, bigger bis and chest and huge legs.

MuscleMike 7:48 pm I grab my huge cock and stroke, pre dripping.

DASimon777 7:48 pm “Want it bigger?”

MuscleMike 7:49 pm “Fuck yeah man! I’ve always had a fantasy about bear hugging my own dick!”

DASimon777 7:51 pm “Alright, but you have to fuck me with it man.” Your cock grows, veins all over it, thick and covering, it gets thicker by half again as it grows to a massive 38".

MuscleMike 7:55 pm I grin huge as I grab your tiny waist and turn you around, teasing your bubblebutt with my huge head.

DASimon777 7:58 pm Your biceps grow larger, becoming massive and thick and your forearms follow with a road map of thick, young veins. finally your shoulders and tris catch up growing making your arms huge.

MuscleMike 7:58 pm I pull you onto my dick, moaning as I’m so big and you’re so tight.

DASimon777 8:01 pm You feel me get tighter before you realize you’re getting thicker as I moan loud. Your dick is beyond hard, even you couldn't move it with your huge muscles.

MuscleMike 8:05 pm I grunt as I force my way in... I flex hard and lift up, you’re hanging off my cock in midair!

DASimon777 8:09 pm You get taller, 7'4", and your muscles bulge huge, your nuts the size of watermelons. You have the thickest 10 pac ever and pecs that are beyond huge. I make myself grow to 6'8" and my cock up to 36" with massive nuts. Your cock is at least 42" now.

MuscleMike 8:09 pm “Damn lil man you think you can take all of my huge dick?”

DASimon777 8:11 pm "If I can't, make me," I smile and I make myself more ripped but not much bigger in size.

MuscleMike 8:12 pm I thrust my dick in the air, watching as you get lower and lower on the shaft.

DASimon777 8:14 pm I use my legs to pull myself down your huge body as I thicken your lats for fun, smiling. "Are the lats your favorite muscle?"

MuscleMike 8:15 pm “Nah man it’s gotta be my dick or my pecs!”

DASimon777 8:16 pm I make your pecs even bigger, shredding them to no end, and making them almost too big for your body, I include in your legs to even you out. "Are you pecs big enough or do you want them more shredded?

MuscleMike 8:17 pm I bounce em, and you can feel the wind from their movement.

DASimon777 8:22 pm I smile and moan as I touch them. They become tighter and stronger and slightly bigger as your cock grows again, 8 more inches to 45" while your nuts grow a good 6 inches each.

MuscleMike 8:23 pm “Ok dude just for a second i wanna see you bigger than me.”

DASimon777 8:26 pm “Haha, alright, you asked for it.” I first grow to 7'11" and all my muscles grow larger than yours, my pecs are the only thing that aren't bigger but only because yours are so big and hot. Veins are all over my body, thicker than ever. Finally my cock grows to a super-thick 50" with nuts the size of beach balls. “How's that?”

MuscleMike 8:27 pm “ohh mannn” i squeeze the base of your cock. “more.…”

DASimon777 8:29 pm I grow my cock out to 56" and 1.5 times as thick as it was. veins are so thick it's unreal all over my body but mostly my cock. my nuts are even larger now and I've grown to 8'6".

DASimon777 8:33 pm I make your cock even larger than mine before the rest of your body, your 9' tall and have a cock at least 65" long with super massive nuts. "Fuck me hard now."

MuscleMike 8:34 pm I shove you on the floor and throw your mammoth legs over my huge shoulders and slam my five foot five inch up your ass.

DASimon777 8:37 pm I make your nuts grow with every thrust and you get thicker every time you or I moan. Your muscles get so huge and ripped you don't even look human. the only thing that tops it off is the fact that you're now 9'8"

MuscleMike 8:38 pm I’m just grunting and moaning, my balls are gigantic, halfway up my shaft and growing, I'm so close, i lean down and start stroking you.

DASimon777 8:42 pm Your pecs get even bigger as my cock slides between them, I'm 9' now and you're 10'6" I notice your cock gets bigger even before I make it bigger like it's growing as you get more and more horny. it's 72" and at least 2.5 feet across at the thinnest area. Your nuts are 4.5' across each and growing fast, filling with cum.

MuscleMike 8:43 pm “Awww yeah, you ready to get filled lil dude?”

DASimon777 8:44 pm “Fill me up!!!”

MuscleMike 8:47 pm “RRRRRRRR FUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!”
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great RP! I love growing guys like that and growing with them so we can still have fun! Peace!
  #3   Add to demowolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2010, 10:10 AM

demowolf is on a distinguished road
love it, i blew a load
  #4   Add to karateboy310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM

karateboy310 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to karateboy310 Send a message via AIM to karateboy310 Send a message via MSN to karateboy310 Send a message via Yahoo to karateboy310
Great job guys loved it

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options