The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2003, 06:57 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Post The Cafe.

Hi, my name is Mike, and I work in a small, up scale, indepedant coffee bar downtown, you know, the one you see when you get off the bus. Anyway, my roommate Dante, works as a lab assistant, at University Hospital. Niether one of us likes our jobs, or makes that much money, so we enjoy fucking around a lot.

One night, after working past midnight, Dante tells me that the asshole doctor he works under has been working on some super secret muscle building compound for the military. Apearantly they have approved the production of 100 pills, and are going to use them in some double-blind study. Of course Dante was the one ordered to make the pills, since it takes hours, and hours, and Dr. A-Hole (as we call him) wanted to go home to his family on time.

Dante told me that he had made the first 100 standard pills, and placed them on Dr. A-Hole's desk as ordered. However Dante also made 500 pills that were 5 times as potent as the ones he made for Dr. A-Hole, at the same time. Only since he had to sneak these ones out, he made them really tiny, like those little after-coffe mints we sell at my shop.

Now, he wanted to know if we should try them? I said that I was scared since they haven't been through human trails yet, and they were of a 'special' potency. So Dante suggested that I try them out on some regulars at my shop. That way we would conduct our own human trials without harming our selves...

The next morning I went to work with 3 little pills. I slipped them into a pocket in my apron, put on my name-tag that said that my name was Betty, because I always worked-out & the boys & girls at my shop think I am a tottal Betty. I then clocked in, and said that I was sick of the counter, I wanted to berista today.

A couple of hours went by before I found my first subject, Tyler, who was a regular. He kept asking me about how to workout since he's been going to the gym longer than I have with no results. I scribbled down some BS routine, and slipped a pill in his quad skinny latte, and wished him luck...

About half an hour later, my next victim, er subject, came in. James was a regular, and a trainer at my gym, which is only 2 blocks away. None the less I always figured Jim liked me since he had to walk by 12 coffee houses to get to our shop. I also figured James would do a lot better professionaly, if he had more bulk on his frame. So into his 20 oz. tripple skinny Mexican Mocha went the second pill. I wished him good health, and handed him the drink.

Barely half an hour before the end of my shift, my last subject walked in. Bill was a cop that was a regular. He was really cool, and he never cared about the clouds of pot smoke regularly eminating from the back-room. He was in his late 50's, worked gang enforcement, and over-looked anything we did since we fed him with information. This also ment the cops were right here if we had any gang-related 'incidents'. Bill always seemed kind of frail. so into his quint americano went my third, and last pill.

I then started to tidy up for the evening shift, clocked out, and took the bus home.

To be continued later tonight.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Turbomuscle

Ok..its later tonight. wheres the next chapter?
  #3   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2003, 06:20 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Unhappy Sorry.

It might take a little while: I need my beuty sleep (I need whatever help I can get), lots of time for the gym, and to get my homework done (I don't think I should access this page from the Computer Lab in my college - They use a lot of spyware...)
I'll continue it very soon, I was kind of busy watching, "So Gramme Norton" on BBC America when I should have been writing, but God damn he's funny!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options