The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sampson_muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:32 AM

sampson_muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sampson_muscle Send a message via Yahoo to sampson_muscle
Muscleboy and Destroyer

Muscle Watcher22: Well I haven't seen Muscleboy in a long, long time... the last time he saw me, he had just barely escaped from me, defeated... but now I've developed something that should help me take him down for good. yt

sampson_muscle: Muscleboy's spent the last few weeks working out... Since the Destroyer beat him in a muscle-off last time. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I, Destroyer, yet to fully defeat Muscleboy, have now set up his base with plenty of things to help him take down Muscleboy. I have also caused alarm in the city; saying that I have set up bombs everywhere... and the only way to deactivate them is to get to my hideout. yt

sampson_muscle: I'm interrupted in the middle of my chest workout by a thundering series of explosions. The noise distracts me, and I drop the weights, slamming onto the ground. I gaze out and see the piles of smoke rising... It has to be Destroyer...yt

Muscle Watcher22: "I want... Muscleboy..." I say in fateful message to the city over the television. You're called to help stop my dastardly deeds, not knowing it may be the last time you are ever a "superhero". yt

sampson_muscle: I arrive at the studio you've taken over, easily smashing the robots you've used to take over the place. "Destroyer....disarm the bombs." yt

Muscle Watcher22: "Oh, I don't think so hero... I think that you're going to find that you've picked the wrong time to save the day!" I say pointing my arm at you. My wrist fires a strange energy that blasts at you. Strangely, it surrounds you in a bubble, and I grin. As you watch, the bubble shrinks, as it begins to encapsulate you. yt

sampson_muscle: The bubble wraps around my body and soon shrinks to my skin, fitting like a costume. It's transparent and you can see my only bit of costume...bikini briefs...below. Soon the bubble is stretched so tight, it's pressing the skin into my muscles. yt

Muscle Watcher22: "Well now that's that... why don't we have some fun, right?" I say as I call upon my robots. Two huge, burly machines charge forward, and one circles behind you as the other stands in front. They begin punching your chest, knocking you back, as the other does the same, only to send you back and forth between these two robots like a ping pong ball. yt

sampson_muscle: The first robot smashes into my pecs, and I flex so that it doesn't hurt. I go hurtling into the second where its fists SMASH into my pecs....back to the first. I almost laugh at how ridiculous this is... I stand up straight and tense my body, allowing myself to bounce between the two robots. All the while your bubbles keeps getting tighter and tighter around my muscles

Muscle Watcher22: I grin at what I see. The energy within the bubble is designed to your body and DNA. It not only will draw out your power after time, but I know it will cause your muscles to exhaust their energy if flexed enough. "Don't let up! If fact, initiate crush sequence!" I say and one robot grabs you and holds you down as the other's arm changes into a hammer. He begins smashing into your pecs, and then abs, and sometimes your crotch. yt

sampson_muscle: So far your robots haven't been hitting hard enough to hurt...in fact it's just the bubble that’s doing it. Some places it's gotten so tight it's starting to dent my muscles! yt

Muscle Watcher22: I shake my head and move over to you. It's time to go to phase two. "Now it's time to get a taste of some radiation..." I toss out a rock that lands near you, and you feel a second wave of energy infiltrating you. yt

sampson_muscle: I feel the rock as soon as you take it out and I stifle a laugh. "Who do you think I am? Superboy?!" With that I flex my muscles and strain the bubble. I Punch your robots and my fists smashes through the armour plating and I reach inside both of them, grabbing their reactors and they go redline. The reactors explode, blasting my chest and arms with force...yet the bubble still remains wrapped around me. "You haven't got the power to hurt me.....my muscles are too strong!" This time I flex down as hard as I can...intending to rip the bubble from my body. I strain and flex...pumping up my muscles to their max. I can hear something popping, and ripping, but the bubbles still squeezing my chest and biceps. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I smile as you flex your muscles to the max, wanting you to do this as much as possible, knowing that this is exactly what I need. "Ok hero... time to go into overdrive!" I say as I finally get to work with you... I charge up my own power and begin slamming into you abs as my energy does its work. I start feeling the power flow from this skin into me, and my strikes are stronger. yt

sampson_muscle: Your fist rockets into my flexed abs. I grunt a little as it rocks my body, but I'm not worried...you're not strong enough to hurt me...Just this bubble won't come off! I can't believe it withstood my flexing muscles! Nothing should be able to withstand my power! I grab at my pecs with my hands and pull the bubble off them. It's taking all my strength to pull it away from my skin, but I manage to. I also decide to flex my dick, soon my dick is straining the bubble wrapped around it...but it's taking so much of my muscle power to do this...I'm a little worried. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I laugh as I noticed the bubble has now encapsulated your dick. Now the thing forms extra strong around your dick and balls, draining as they flex to their max, almost vibrating to get it as hard as possible quickly. I continue slamming into your body, laughing as I feel stronger and stronger. I whip my own dick out and slam it against your abs, ploughing you, slamming into your body. yt

sampson_muscle: I grunt as you deliver the blows to my boy, but I can still withstand them...you're not powerful enough yet. I keep struggling with the bubble you have wrapped around my muscles. It’s stretching...but I lose my grip and it SLAPS back against my pecs, making my tough muscles quiver. yt

Muscle Watcher22: "Not quite good ENOUGH!" I say as I make my body blows come to your lower parts, your dick, and grab at your pecs, trying to crush them. "Time to end this, HERO! I'm going to make you weak enough to POUND YOU!" As you sit, still restrained, I smile and begin massaging your pecs, gripping them as hard as I can, moulding them, draining your power, working hard on feeling the curves that your muscles are, and seeing how cut your abs and pecs are in relation to your body. yt

sampson_muscle: The bubble is wrapped so tightly around my body, it's cutting into my pecs and starting to hurt my biceps. I throw a punch at you, but the bubble is so tight that I can't use all of my strength to hit you. Yet I still manage a few very solid punches to your pecs. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I grunt as I feel the power, and it sends me back a little, but I've already absorbed enough power to be able to withstand them. "Still so much power..." I say as I stare down at your huge cock, now being strangled by the powerful bubble. The cock is at war and seems to glow with energy as it fits its constriction. I smile as one of my hands grasps your huge balls and plays with them, with the other plays with your big biceps. yt

sampson_muscle: I try and break out of your bubble. I flex all of my muscles, straining them super hard. Not directly ripping at the bubble, but just pumping my muscles up. I flex down hard, grunting as I pour power into the tense. My muscles pump and grow, exploding in size and power. Again and again I grunt, flexing my muscles all over. I strain my muscles to their limits, pumping so hard my biceps hurt. I throw some poses, trying to max my muscle pump to break out of your bubble. As I strain my flexes...I can't tell if I'm doing any damage to your bubble. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I watch in amazement as your muscles expand with power. Your biceps bulge to their limits within the tightness of the bubble, as well as your quads and legs. Your cock even grows within the bubble. The energy stretches ever tighter with the expansion of your muscles, and your muscles strain under the containment field. Energy ripples through the bubble as I hold onto it, feeling its power and taking what I can from it. The bubble does take some damage, but I've been wanting you to fully test your powers against it. Your muscles themselves seem to be going to pieces underneath the energy, which constricts them so much, you can feel your pecs almost ready to separate! I laugh some as I grasp again at your cock, my own powerful, growing cock rubbing up against it. Your muscles have been pushed very far to their limits (not entirely), but are almost fully flexed, with veins running along your biceps, quads, and pecs. You can feel the energy clashing with the bubble, your powers pushed up and out of you as you strain. Your cock is tightly constricted within this bubble as well as your balls, and the constant friction continues along the shaft and head. Meanwhile I seem to be pulling off the excess energy from the bubble, which though damaged, is still quite powerful. yt

sampson_muscle: I scream with effort now, flexing as hard as I can. I know my body and my muscles....right now they're as pumped up and flexed as hard as they ever have been. I don't think I can push them any harder...or bigger. Right now my muscles are the hardest, toughest things you'll find on the planet. Diamonds would shatter against my muscles and my nipples would scratch anything. I stand there fully flexed and rippling with muscles, straining against your bubble...waiting for one of us to break first. I figure that nothing can stand up to my muscle power for long...yt

Muscle Watcher22: I marvel at your mounds of muscles, and begin working my hands up and down your flexing body. I worship your hard nipples with my tongue, sucking power out of them, grasping at your aching pecs, feeling up your quads, nuzzling your biceps. I notice the bubble itself is in danger of cracking and shake my head... you're dangerously close to pushing out of it, but I take action against it. Instead, I focus my own energies onto the bubble, now making it even stronger and reinforcing it, pushing you to your maximum, waiting to break you. yt

sampson_muscle: I can feel the bubble restraining my muscles begin to weaken. I can feel my pecs winning against the bubble...and my arms are feeling less pressure. All over the bubble is no longer utterly crushing my muscles. The pressure is being lessened on my muscles as my pecs and muscles start winning the battle. And then you step up to me. You wrap your hands onto pecs....grabbing them and attempting to mould them....but they're too hard and you're not strong enough. But then I feel you infuse power into the bubble. I can feel the energy crackling through my pecs and nipples...Suddenly the bubble strengthens and the pressure returns all over my muscles, squeezing and constricting my muscles. I yell out as my muscles start losing the battle. There's nothing I can do... My muscles are already flexing as hard as they can. But your bubble is squeezing them down to a smaller size. My muscles strain and resist...but the bubble still squeezes me smaller...yt

Muscle Watcher22: "That's it! THAT'S IT!" I yell as I see the tipping point happen. Your gigantic, almost cartoonish sized muscles are inflated, nearly winning as the energy crackles along with mine, your body glowing... and then, at last, they can take no more. They are forced to retreat, and you cry out in pain as your straining muscles begin to fail. "You FOOL!" I yell as I focus my attention on your precious, gigantic cock. It is the sole part of your body that hasn't shrunk, but no matter---I focus my power on it as well, my own cock shooting energy from it to yours, duelling it. I know that if your cock were to fail, your ass wouldn't be far behind. As I focus on your huge cock, which struggles against mine, I marvel at your still massive muscles. My own have inflated with power, but I grin as I run my hands along your pecs, practically watermelons or bigger, now being forced down to a smaller size as my hands press against them. Your biceps, at their max almost basketballs, now are being pushed further down, veins snaking all over them as sweat pours off your body. Your abs pressed up and away from your body, cut like cobblestone, are growing flatting and more condensed. Your gigantic quads, pushed apart with muscle, feel themselves falling short. Your own ass, once ripe with muscle, is being pressed small... your cock stands alone untouched, but fighting. I focus tons of energy on it, as I massage your weakening muscles, your power condensing inside of you as your mounds shrink. Your tiny waist now seems more appropriate as your lats contort and though growing somewhat more cut, do not just out as much out of your back. yt

sampson_muscle: I can't feel myself getting weaker...but my muscles are being beaten by your bubble! I still have them flexed and pumped...and they're still as hard and tough as they ever were...but now your bubble is so strong as you pour power into it that it's defeating my straining muscles. I feel it first as a slight pang in my left pec. Your bubble is squeezing the pec so hard it's like a claw on my pec. It's only a slight niggle...but I know that I have to get this bubble off me...before it crushes my powerful muscles to nothing. I relax my flex ....big mistake. Instantly the bubble crushes me down, smashing my muscles down to a stupidly small size for me...but still huge for you. I actually scream in pain and the bubble claws my two pecs in a massive squeeze. I can't believe how powerful this claw is. I flex again and use all my power to escape the bubble. I blast it with energy and I rip at it with my hands. My dick flexes and strain, instantly ripping free of the restrictions. Like a mad man, I rip at the bubble all over my body....but I can't get it off in places...yt

Muscle Watcher22: I am amazed at your persistence, and almost feel as though that you're going to get out... I notice your cock escape and growl, but other parts of your body are not so lucky. Your poor biceps are still trapped, being squished down further, now softball sized, and your chest has gone from huge melons to a decent size of a body builder. I decide to turn you over onto your back, and pull you upward with my arms around your waist. Your cock may have escaped, but your balls are still trapped, and you can feel them being constricted and squeezed smaller. My hard dick pressed against the small of your muscular back, which managed to break free, now out of proportion to your front. "No more Mr. nice villain" I say to you as I grasp at your cock. This time I bear the full brunt of my energy on your cock, and you feel it encased in a special energy bubble between my hands, separate from the original. I concentrate a massive load of power, moving up and down your humongous shaft, knowing if I can get your power-rod to fail, I will be nearly finished dealing with you. yt

sampson_muscle: As you flip me over, I feel you grab my cock, feeling the energy rolling around inside it. I still struggle with the bubble, ripping shreds off my body, freeing my legs and my abs....but still it's wrapped around my biceps like a band and the two domes over my pecs are left...I just can't rip those patches off me. It's driving me crazy. The bubbles around my pecs seem to have gotten the energy from the rest of the bubble that I've ripped off my body and is now clawing my pecs so hard. And my biceps are being squished out of shape....even when I bend my arms to flex! I've freed the rest of my body...but just made it worse for my pecs and bis. And then I feel your wrap my cock in something.... I stop scrabbling at my pecs and grab your wrists...stopping your hands before they reach my cock.

Muscle Watcher22: "Easy now, I don't have time to PLAY GAMES!" I roar as you grab my wrists. I slam a knee into your back, and my fists come forward into your abs. In the meantime, I snap my own arms back, out of your hold before, at an amazing speed, pull your arms back behind you and use the same energy to Encase your own wrists in an energy-bubble similar to handcuffs. "You have underestimated me for the LAST time!" I say as I return my attention to your cock, no longer playing games with your muscles. All my power goes into your huge rod at once, and you feel the bubble encapsulate you even tighter and faster than the original. Meanwhile, your heaving muscles are once again exposed to the air, dripping sweat, still straining from their binds, and weakened. Your gigantic pecs hang down once again and your huge abs push outward, your god like physique exposed but weakened. As soon as I've gotten my cock-trap stabilized and working full force against your huge rod, which is struggling to maintain itself, I turn back to your massive pecs. "Don't think I haven't got time for these..." I say as I suck at your nipples, playing with the huge mounds of muscle before placing my hands on the both of them. I squeeze them---still hard like rock---only to find them weaken as you strain. I start punching into them, wanting to break them like a couple of balloons. I also take time to grasp harm on your still trapped biceps, squeezing them ever further down and out of proportion with the rest of your body, practically crushing them between my fingers. I grit my teeth. "Your cock will fail... you will fail... and your muscles will fail, Muscleboy... then you will be mine!" I say with an evil laugh. yt

sampson_muscle: Your energy bubble collapses with a loud snap! Instantly I feel my muscles bounce back to normal size, puffing out to huge proportions, sweat rolling own my frame. All over my muscles ache like a really hard work out....what a workout that was. I take a step back and grin, bouncing my pecs at you and flexing my biceps in your face. Even with my cock still encased in your new trap....I'm still confident of my power. "You just weren't strong enough...were you? Couldn't handle my power!" I can feel my rod tingle a little as your bubble swirls around it, but I ignore that. I cup my pec and massage it lightly...they're a little tender after the claws I got. And then you leap at me, crunching me to the ground, squeezing my pecs with your hands and *CRUSHING* my biceps with one grasp. I yell in shock and pain as you easily mould my biceps...and then when I flex them...you can still take my ball of muscle and deform it. But at least my pecs are still holding up to your other hand. I flex hard...ignoring your trap on my cock and concentrate on defending my biceps and pecs from your attack. My dock is strong enough for anything you dish out. I reach out with my left hand and grab your pec in a claw.. whilst I flex my right arm to flex my right pec in your claw. Now we're standing facing each other one hand on each other’s pec...the other flexing down to defend against the claw. All the while my cock tingles under your trap...yt

Muscle Watcher22: My own pec flexes hard, and I smile, putting up my own type of energy across it, protecting it from you. Meanwhile my hands grasp at your pecs in a decisive claw, full mounds in them, and I pull them away from one another, as if I'm trying to pull them apart. "You will... be... destroyed!" I grunt, knowing you've completely ignored my cock trap. I focus sending more and more energy to it, as much as I can divert to squeeze the life out of your prized rod. Your pecs feel amazing in my grasp, no longer hard but softer mounds of mouldable flesh as I squeeze and pull them away from one another, your huge body soon to become a toy for me. Your huge pecs hang low from your chest, having already worked so hard earlier. The line that runs down the centre to show how cut you are is the perfect demarcation for me to pull them apart in my grasp. I know that you may be strong and even hurt me, but it will be nothing compared to what I will do to your pecs. They glisten with sweat as they strain, and you can properly hear the muscle fibres almost being yanked off of you as the huge mounds are moulded with my hands, pulled, your nipples hanging out, your ridiculously huge chest like play doh in my hands. yt

sampson_muscle: I try and flex my awesome pecs....but now you're strong enough to overcome my muscles....You've taken so much power from me. Still with one hand I work your right pec...Even with your new power that's almost matching mine AND the protective every barrier, I pour on the claw, the tendons and veins in my arm snaking all the way up and down my muscles. My biceps and forearms bulge with power and I fingers start creasing your pec. I can feel my pecs being worn down...but in this contest I know you may have the power to eventually overwhelm my pecs...but you don't have the power in your pecs to protect them. I squeeze harder and harder...even as I feel my pecs straining and flexing...nearing the limit of power muscle power. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I yelp as you grab at my pecs, but I'm not going to give in to you. My hands play with your nipples, sending sparks into their tips as my hands squish the hardened muscles with all my might. I feel them losing in this test of wills and know you can't hold out against me. My hands move in opposite directions as I pull at them, my own arms snaked with veins now as I'm fighting against you, pulling you apart in your very own chest. I grin as I notice the heaving of your chest and the sweat as you strain. I know I don't have to last forever, I only have to outlast you. And in your state, you can't help but give everything you've got, weakening other parts of your body. Your gigantic pecs slide against my hands as you feel them separating, the massive mounds of muscle now having an even bigger crevice between them. And undetected but still fighting is the growing amount of energy pressed against your mammoth cock. Continuously pushing and straining against energy that threatens to shrink it and take away even more of your powers. Your balls too are scrunched with this energy, the super-cum charged within them compacted as your balls are squeezed by this strange energy. yt

sampson_muscle: I can feel my pecs being clawed...but you're not going to get stronger quickly. It's a pure test of will. In fact...I know my muscles are still stronger than yours, so I just need to hold out against your claws. I quickly relax my pecs for a short break, but you’re too quick. You grab an even bigger handful of each pec and when I flex again you can apply even more power. As I flex up again, bringing my pec muscles to their FULL POWER, they jump and bounce into pure striated perfection. Sweat rolls down them and my nipples dig into your hands. The mounds of muscle dwarfing your hands in their size and power. Like two globes rising I bring my pecs to full flex. Now you've got a better grasp on them, but I've had a break and I can feel my muscles charged. I just don't let up on your pec. I've made it my mission to cripple your right pec. I unleash a MASSIVE blast of energy. It RIPS deep into your muscle fibres and at the same time I rip the whole pec muscle downwards, almost tearing your pec away from your chest. I do it again and again, BLASTING and RIPPING at your right pec. Your feeble muscle hangs in there...but I know your pecs are nowhere near as strong as mine are...even in their weakened state.

Muscle Watcher22: "Ooooh..." I groan as you focus your attention on my pec which almost seems obliterated in your grasp. But strangely I smile and shake my head. My pec, hanging, regenerates and grows stronger, along with my resolve. "I will not FAIL. You want to play with ENERGY? Let's see how your weakened pecs deal with THIS!" I roar as my hands, firmly entrenched as the pecs roll over my hands, are blasted with my own fiendish energy. I focus on their core, on literally RIPPING at the muscle fibres, sparing no mercy in separating them. I have been driven mad now, completely fiendish in my desire to CRUSH your pecs and separate them from your body. Energy flies off of my hands, into your pecs, rattling you, and at the same time, the energy discharge connects to your cock, sending a massive wave of energy into this encasement as well. I pull with all my might against your pecs, wanting to feel them separate and be destroyed, roaring with the most evil noise you've ever heard. yt

sampson_muscle: I look in shock as your destroyed pec seemingly heals itself... But I don't let that shake my resolve. But before I can re-attack, you laugh and speak. Suddenly both of my pecs are utterly assaulted. Your two hands, one on each pec utterly CRUNCHES down on my muscle. I gasp and both of my pecs scream in pain. I can feel my muscle starting to crumble and the energy SHREDS my pecs, drilling deep into my muscles, rattling my entire body. Your evil laugh continues as you punish my pecs. My mighty muscles quivering and bouncing under your onslaught. My mounds of muscle crackle with energy that you send BLASTING into them. Instantly I know that I'm going to lose *IF* you can keep up this attack. My pecs just can't stand up to this attack in this weakened state. You pull at my pecs, both hands HAULING my mountains of muscle apart, enlarging the deep crevice between my pecs. I can feel my nipples burning with pain as your shoot energy through them into my pecs. I now scream with pain, but I have to resolve to continue flexing down. My hands fall off your pecs and I crunch down hard, trying to survive your attack....If only you'll run out of energy....I can crush you and destroy your muscles.

Muscle Watcher22: I am running lower on energy from this sudden outrage, but the rage is not cooling any time soon, and I seem to have hit an overdrive. I realize that your pecs are indeed separating and now too weak, even with your maximum flexion. I can feel them hard in my grasp, your nipples even poking out underneath my hands, so much muscle I cannot contain it, but I then again feel it turn from stone to being less hard, and in this moment I send even more volts of energy into you, into the divide between your pecs, wanting to completely crush and destroy this beautiful part of your body, to show you how cruel and evil I can be, and to hear the muscle separate from you, Muscleboy, and feel your utter destruction between my hand. I grunt as the energy volts continue, but at a slower pace. I am running lower on energy... though your cock is now hanging down, long and hard, encapsulated in a bond of energy even stronger than anything your body was. You can feel that I have weakened though, and have your opportunity. yt

sampson_muscle: Again you rip into my muscles with power....I know that my pecs are weaker...but so are you. I can feel your attack weaken and slow....I know this is my chance. One last gamble I have to take. I relax my pecs and steel myself for the pain. Your two hand crunch onto my undefended, unflexed pecs, your fingers squeeze DEEP into the muscle, almost ripping my pecs apart. Your energy BLASTS even deeper, sending my pecs in a spasm. But that short relax was all my whole body needed. I grin...even as you rip into my undefended muscle...and then I flex down...hard. My FLEX balloons my entire body. All of my muscles tense and grow, flexing and straining, veins snake out all over me and my muscles respond. my muscles PUMP and FLEX and STRAIN. I can feel your attack weaken and then disappear entirely as my muscle pecs overcomes your own feeble and weak muscles. Your energy blasts no longer crackle to the core of my muscles. I give my pec muscles an even harder flex and your hands just pop off them....I've defeated your claw...yt

Muscle Watcher22: I need more time to recharge before my next assault, only to see that you've taken the opportunity for your last stand. You literally push me off your muscles by sending all your energy into them, inflating them beyond what I've ever seen. I curse, knowing I was so close to ripping apart your pecs I could taste it, but can do nothing but stand back and prepare myself for your assault as I recharge. I only hope I am not so sorely defeated that you manage to walk away from this. yt

sampson_muscle: You stumble back from my body, now radiating muscle power....nothing else...Just sheer utter muscle. "My turn...." I leap forward and grab your pecs in my hands. Instantly you flex your pecs to their maximum hardness, but I pour on more pressure. I twist your pecs and pull at them, repeating what you did to me. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I roar as you tear into my pecs and I grab at your wrists, pulling them up, which only pulls my own pecs up towards them. Despite the pain I have no intention of you getting your way, and assault your massive pecs with my fists, laying punching into them, sending mild shocks into your huge mounds, hoping they're still weak enough that I could do damage so your hands will release me. I groan as I feel my muscle fibres literally tearing as I send a hard kick into your abs. "I will not be defeated so... easily!" I roar, concentrating my focus again on your cock, the one part of your body you pay no mention to, knowing it is weakening internally. yt

sampson_muscle: I laugh as you punch my pecs. They're hard and tough.
Those mountains of muscle barely register your punches. I RIP your pecs downwards and then SQUEEZE. Even fully flexed, your muscles squishes through my fingers like jelly. Your pecs have nothing on the power and muscle of mine. I SMASH your pecs with energy, drilling deep into the muscle fibres...but your leg comes up and SMACKS into my abs. It doesn't stop my attack...but it does hurt...a lot. I bring my knee up into your groin and SLAM it home. Then I flex my abs, ready for your next attack....But as I smash your cock....a sudden pang rips into mine. Only then do I remember that your trap still encases my raging member. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I cry out in pain as I feel your hands completely destroy my pecs, now soft in your hands and close to powerless. But I see that my own kick has some effect, and send another hard kick into your abs, along with a punch. I groan in anguish as you hit my cock, but see that your punches aren't quite as effective as before. I growl as I send a huge blast of energy at your encased cock, which throbs underneath its protective hold. It has been fighting my energy this whole time, and valiantly, as your huge dick is scarily large. But the energy has seeped into its core, and its attack is only just going to begin. I smile, a little blood dripping from the side of my mouth as I continue to punch at you, hoping I can outlast you and get my final revenge. yt

sampson_muscle: I keep squeezing your pecs and then I hear it...There's a tear as I actually rip the fully flexed muscle fibres apart. Your pecs just go limp...I let go and deliver a MASSIVE double punch to your chest....and without your pecs there to flex and defend you...the results are pretty clear. A blast rips into my cock and I feel my member buzz with energy...I know you're ramping up the attack on my cock as I defeat you elsewhere....but it's not something I need to worry about. If your muscles can hardly hurt mine....your cock shouldn't be challenge to mine at all! yt

Muscle Watcher22: I moan as you assault my now defeated chest, which hangs low from your assault. Foolishly you ignore your cock, and I grin as I decide to wait for the right moment, thinking you may just burn through your own energy soon. I cough up a mix of blood but continue to hold on as I send a few more assaults on your abs. My own cock however is charging up, now long and hard and encased in its own energy. I am preparing for the final showdown with you, but giving you the sense you may defeat my body before then. I clench my teeth as I send another blast of energy into the crevices of your abs, growling again at you. yt

sampson_muscle: Your blast crackles across my abs....pounding the cobblestones of your muscles... I grimace in pain...and then grunt as your fist lands true....smashing four cobbled muscles at once. You follow it up again...and again...and again... Each punch sends me reeling and I start backing off as you lay into my abs. Your fists and arms work like pistons, driving punches into my abs, firing up and down. Soon you've got me backed against a wall and it's all I can do to just stand there and keep my abs flexed and take your punches. I can see your member rising out of your costume, ripping apart your briefs as it rises so that you're naked like me. But each punch is still rattling my whole body and my cock wobbles with each blow. Then you try a few punches to my pecs....your mistake. Your blast crackles across my abs....pounding the cobblestones of my muscles... I grimace in pain...and then grunt as your fist lands true....smashing four cobbled muscles at once. You follow it up again...and again...and again... Each punch sends me reeling and I start backing off as you lay into my abs. Your fists and arms work like pistons, driving punches into my abs, firing up and down. Soon you've got me backed against a wall and it's all I can do to just stand there and keep my abs flexed and take your punches. I can see your member rising out of your costume, ripping apart your briefs as it rises so that you're naked like me. But each punch is still rattling my whole body and my cock wobbles with each blow. Then you try a few punches to my pecs....your mistake....yt

Muscle Watcher22: I feel my hands slamming into your abs which weaken with every blow and laugh as I push you into a corner. "Not so tough now, huh, HERO?" But just as I say 'hero', my hands land onto your pecs, which are like two piles of hard steel. My hands bounce off and sting from the assault, and do little to no damage. "What?" I grunt as I fall backwards. My cock still surges with power as I charge up, but am suddenly afraid that I've made some sort of misstep. Your cock, meanwhile, is ever tightened in the grip of my trap, now with strange rings sprouting around the encasement of energy. I go to strike at your pecs again, hoping this time I could really destroy yours like you did so much to mine. yt

sampson_muscle: My cock is now positively buzzing....As you back off I sneak a peek down at my member, but it's still standing massive and tall, raging for a fight....one that I know it'll get.... Your next assault wakes me up from admiring my own member...and your feeble attacks on it. Your fists grab my pecs, but instead of crushing them like you did before, your attacks are just massages. You hands slip off the sweat that's now pouring off my muscles and as you try and grasp my mass each time, you just slip off. Your hands keep brushing over my nipples and I let them get hard. I take a moment to rest my sore abs as your try and hurt my pecs...but each claw fails and each punch bounces off my striated and powerful muscles. "You aren't worthy of those biceps," I say eyeing your ample peaks. "I think I'm going to have to take them away from you....you don't deserve them..." You recoil, but I reach out and grab you by the shoulders....yt

Muscle Watcher22: "N-no!" I grunt as your hands pull me forward. I yell out at you as your hands grasp my formidable biceps, and know what's about to happen. I feel you clasping hard around them and yell again as I try to flex but can feel them being crushed underneath your grasp. Literally the fibres are being compressed, squished down, and just like my pecs, cannot hold up to your strong attack. "FUCK!" I roar as I feel my biceps begin to give way to your massive hold, and I throw my head back as I feel you crushing them, and they begin to fade just as my pecs did. All the while I grow my cock stronger, diverting all available energy to it, knowing it may be the only thing that saves me. I cry out in pain as I slam my knees once again into your abs. "You won't... defeat me!" I cry out, hoping that this is true. yt

sampson_muscle: I almost take pleasure is destroying your biceps. I can feel you flexing them, straining your arms into a pose...In fact I *let* you get there...I *let* you charge your biceps to their full power....and then I start crushing them. My hands can't wrap all the way around your peaks...they're just too big....but I can grab enough of them to do some damage. I knead your biceps, squeezing and then letting the muscle go. Each time, your muscle bounces back into glorious power, soaring into two massive peaks with veins and skin taut over the muscle. I want to keep playing with your biceps for a while...but your knee comes up again...and utterly SMASHES my abs.... I keel over, clutching my sore abdominals...rubbing some feeling into the cobbled bricks of muscles. I look up at you, at your growing cock and the crackling field of energy around it...."You don't deserve abs either...." I reach out...grab your biceps....and start crunching them...HARD. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I see your hands reach out at me, and know that I can do nothing but submit. I practically give you my arms, knowing now that my fate lies in my powerful cock, much more powerful than you can imagine now, and any energy spent protecting the rest of my body has been diverted into this. Your own cock, meanwhile, I peer out of the corner of my eye, is nearing the final stage my assault. The rings around the length of your cock are connect by thin strands of energy, looping around your balls. I manage a smile---that is until I feel your full force on my biceps. "NOooooo!" I roar out, but for you, it's as easy as crushing a tomato between your hands. Like ripe fruit, my biceps compress and are squished into a mass completely like their once proud state. Between your hands, what was once so much muscle is now nothing more than fibres destroyed by a hulking BEAST of a man. I cough and thrash as you continue kneading into the muscles, and land a few more kicks into your abs, knowing I can't do much. yt

sampson_muscle: Your muscles suddenly implode under my hands...the toughness...the tense....the flex...just vanish....All that's left of your once huge arms is sagging bags of useless flesh. I jiggle your useless biceps..."Feeble muscle.... Now for your abs...." I go to take to take a step forward, ready to annihilate your abs, but another pang RIPS through my cock...this time it's not something I can ignore. It's not what I would call pain....but my cock is straining. Underneath the energy trap...I can see the veins all along my member are fat and bulging...in fact my cock looks utterly huge. I don't remember ever having such a rager....I pass it off....destroying your muscles is such a turn on.... You stand there, almost a ruined husk of a man. You pecs sag useless and defeated...you can't move your arms...,your once mighty shoulders and biceps hang useless off your frame....Two last things remains to be defeated in my mind...your magnificent wall of ab muscles...and that raging member that's standing erect between your legs. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I see you come at my abs and again close my eyes. Fists stronger than I can protect against assault my abdominals, and I can feel their resistance fading. I lose air as you pound into me, the muscle turning from metal, to stone, to softness, to mush. I lose the definition and feel the muscles themselves failing. All the while my cock energizes, my last great hope against you. "Fuck... you... Muscleboy..." I say, watching your hulking muscles, noticing your throbbing massive cock snaked in veins, encased in its hold, and the energy now focusing on connecting with the hole at the tip of your rod. I cough again violently as you assault my abs, and strangely am at peace with what you're doing. It would seem as though I've given up on trying to defeat you as you pound me mercilessly into a pulp, but that is far from the case. yt

sampson_muscle: I grin as I lay into your abs. My fists smash up and down, working like pistons, completely intent on destroying your abs...I send you smashing up against a wall. There I punch your abs so hard and so fast that you're suspended halfway up the wall just by my fists slamming into your abs. At first...I can feel the resistance...your abs are hard....but my fists can take the punishment. SLAM....SLAM....SLAM My fists utterly drive into your abs....smashing past your muscled defences and deep into your gut. I know this is my victory....Every muscle in your body now lies utterly destroyed at my hands...but I continue smashing your abs to pieces.

Muscle Watcher22: I feel your hands slam into my abs as they punish my gut. I can do more than feel myself lifted and rolled around, my body aching, as though I'm going to be utterly destroyed at any moment in your grasp. My abs ripple with each punch as you drive into me like a jackhammer, crying out with each hit. I see stars from the power of your punches and spit blood at one point, growling at you, still defiant to the end. And defiant I am, my cock now at full power, all the way charged with energy, ready to act as my trusty sword to cut you down to size. Yours, meanwhile, though the largest it has ever been, is completely ensnared in whatever I have done to it, painfully seeking the source of your power from within. I look down at it with glee, knowing the time may soon be right---if I have the chance. yt

sampson_muscle: One last punch and I know your abs are dead...My fist carries all the way through your body...I think I can feel your spine as I smash through your abs. I stand over you....victorious....Your muscles are shattered...battered and broken...useless and immobile. I stand as a towering avatar of muscle and power....my rightful place...Muscleboy on top...But there's one last thing....Your cock still stands defiant....I go to reach for it...ready to break it...snap it into tiny pieces....when suddenly the energy field enveloping my cock takes over my whole body. Again I'm trapped in your bubble...it instantly shrinks to fit my muscles...but this time it doesn't try and shrink them, squeezing me to a pulp...rather it just holds me there...trapped. I struggle and flex, pouring all of my power into moving my muscles...but then I notice what you've done....I've been tricked...I'm now trapped immobile...just like you are...but my cock stands free, outside of your bubble trap...free for you to attack... I shout in frustration...how could I have been so gullible? I was so dedicated to destroying your muscles...I never saw your endgame coming....nonetheless...your cock holds nothing against mine...I stop struggling....I flex the one part of my body that's free from your trap...and my cock responds... It flexes and grows, it rips right out of the first layers of your trap...."Bring it on..." yt

Muscle Watcher22: I smile as I notice that you've been caught in your own trap. "This ends here, Muscleboy..." I say as I stand proudly, my cock encased in its energy. Like two hulking swords they point at each other. "I will take you down and humiliate you, Muscleboy..." I say as I move my cock in a swift motion, and it strikes your exposed cock at its head. Our two members suddenly change---no longer connected like fleshy members, but instead become energy the length and girth they would have been. They crackle as I slice into you, and laugh evilly as I press my attack. Something is terribly wrong in all this--- you feel the slice through your pole of energy, and where your huge cockhead would've been, you see this bit of energy slice off and dissipate. I stand back, and laugh evilly as our cocks return to their normal fleshy selves. "You will... FALL!" I roar as I attack again, our cocks turning to energy, this time yours crackling against mine as though two swords are clashing. It is obvious mine contains much more energy than yours. yt

sampson_muscle: I roar in pain and anger. NOBODY is superior to my cock...NOBODY! I relax all my muscles and throw ALL of my power into my cock....it's something I’ve never done before..I can feel my muscles shrink and grow smaller as I pull all the power in my body and muscles and throw it into my cock. So much power and energy surges into my member it hurts me. My cock gorges itself on power and I flex it hard. It grows, shooting outwards and thickening. I instantly press my attack, changing my cock form, and thus yours, ripping into your cock with such ferocity and intensity it stuns you... I know that you started this cock fight with more power ready and charged....but now I'm so close to catching up...it makes no difference. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I grin as you finally present a real challenge. But at the moment you put all your power into your cock, the energy field crushes down against your muscles with more force than you could imagine, squeezing your pecs, biceps, abs, quads, and all parts of your body, attacking your concentration, filling you with pain. "Ah, at last, a FIGHT!" I say as our two engorged members hover in front as two columns of energy. I race toward you and roar putting all my power into my strikes against your cock. Your powerful, undefeated cock crackles against mine, and while our powers are roughly the same, it is as though I've been training for this sword duel for a long time. You thrust at me and I parry, only to slash across, cutting into your member, which though longer than mine, loses more and more of its energy. I evilly sidestep you, and again stab at the base of your cock, hard, before bringing up again. My cockfighting skills outmatch you, despite your amazingly power filled sword. I am determined to saw you down to nothing, to turn your huge member from a broadsword to a dagger. yt

sampson_muscle: I grunt as you take more of my power...but I will not be defeated! I change form again and thrust out, locking your cock and mine together....Locked together like this...my cock with more power has the advantage. You can't escape me and I start pulling back the power you took from me.... I can see the aura of my cock gorging itself on yours I can feel myself becoming more powerful...more and more I sap from you. You can't pull away...you try with all your strength....but I am too strong for you right now...Then all of my power is returned to me....I can fill my muscles out again and resist the crushing bubble....and now I concentrate on taking what is not mine....I want all of you...yt

Muscle Watcher22: And as I stare in horror, I realize that I am still in control of this situation. "Your will not defeat me at my OWN GAME!" I roar, and with this, you see me move my cock and stab at the one place I know will reverse this process, the one place where you cannot hope to protect, as your engorged member hangs up and out. I laugh evilly as my smaller sword of energy stabs into your balls, and I roar as I push it in to the hilt. Almost immediately you feel the once power drain process reverse, and your huge energy member begins to shrink, minimal at first, then fairly quickly. yt

sampson_muscle: Suddenly the bubble starts shrinking....no! Just as I was getting the upper hand! I can feel the bubble crunching down around my pecs, putting on massive claws...squeezing my biceps....I try and resist..but I don't have enough power in my body....My muscles are too drained to resists. I have to choice but to sap some of my cock and reinforce my muscles against your damn bubble! I can flex down soon and my muscles grow...tensing and now easily resisting your bubble....But now I'm at your level...even worse. I have to keep my muscles flexed...and I'm short on power. Somehow...you disengage...My cock flails and then you stab me in the balls. I feel your aura cock slide into me...I can't back off or retreat... NO! My POWER! IT"S MINE! I swing my cock at you, stabbing it all over your body, trying to sap some power back....but it's useless. All of your muscles are useless and defeated...with no power for me to take...My own doing! I stab at your cock....impaling your cock with mine....Whilst I still have time and mine is more powerful.... But something happens. It's not hurting...but you’re starting to make me cum. I try and resist....but you're to skilful....even with your smaller, less powerful cock, you wrap mine up and even whilst mine is gorged with power...you can take it and quite literally bend it to your will. I try and flex...to regain control...but you're an artist with your cock and they are soon locked up again. yt

Muscle Watcher22: I laugh evilly as I see you shooting the cum out of you, the energy literally spewing out of the top of your cock aura and into me. There is no great escape this time, and my dick has become super engorged with power. "You're finally going to FAIL Muscleboy. It is time to drain that supercock of all its power, and with it, your precious powers!" I roar again as I slam my cock into yours at its base. You see the energy crackle as your sword, longer and larger than mine, melds its energy with mine, shrinking rapidly, energy filling me, and you helpless to watch as the tall column of energy goes from broadsword to sword, to finally dagger, when at last you see me pull away, disengaging this--- me filled with power, cock engorged and long as yours ever was, and now your own cock small and weak. I move to your back and ass and grin evilly. "Time for a finish!" I roar as my cock turns to energy again. I thrust at your waiting ass, pushing the cock aura into you, up to the hilt. yt

sampson_muscle: I cum...and instantly lose my flex and the control of my cock. You lock cocks with me and I can’t do anything...you're literally drinking down my power... The bubbles goes away with a snap and soon you have me suspended...propped up by your cock....I can feel my muscles shrinking, but by the time the bubble is gone...I know there's no hope....My muscles are gone...taken by you. I throw a solitary punch at your pecs... And my fist simply bounces of those pumped, striated, flexed and hard mounds of muscle.... Your cock rams into me....I try and flex my ass...but it's useless. Even if your cock wasn't an aura...there's no way I could resist your physical strength now... I can't believe how quickly you took my powers....it's just gone... You ram me harder and harder...your energy dissipating through my body...pumping my muscles up again, but with no power... With each ram...my muscles are gorged on your excess, so that I'm like a tyre being pumped up...Each ram fills my muscle, but I'm still nowhere near your strength or muscle power. I can feel my muscles returning to their former size..and I think of my muscles....but I can feel yours behind me...infinitely harder and able to mould my hulking...but powerless muscles with ease... You brush your pecs against my shoulder...and then grab my member....Instantly I'm hard....and with one crunch...you squeeze me to cumming.

Last edited by sampson_muscle; April 2nd, 2010 at 09:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options