The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to GlamLeatherPunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:49 AM

GlamLeatherPunk
Send a message via ICQ to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via AIM to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via Yahoo to GlamLeatherPunk
The Glam Rockers

THE GLAM-ROCKERS
BY GLAMLEATHERPUNK
(AKA GLAMROCKCOWBOY)
BASED ON THE ?LITTLE RED PILLS? STORY
CONCEPT BY ?NO NAME?

In every high school, it seems, there are always some teenagers who are bigger than anybody else, stronger than anybody else, richer than anybody else, dress up wilder and/or fancier than anybody else?you get the idea. More often than not, those teens who occupy such positions tend to be ?stuck up,? ?full of themselves,?--again, you get the idea. It's rare indeed that a teenager in such an exalted position turns out to be truly nice, kind, friendly and generous.

For 17-year-old Danny Davenport, even meeting, let alone becoming friends with, even one such ?rich kid? seemed to be nothing more than an idle dream, and to meet two of them, and even have one of them turn out to be a girl, and to have that girl actually be interested in him, was unquestionably the wildest fantasy imaginable. Yet, as we shall see, such a fantasy came incredibly, gloriously true?for him!

On the surface, there was nothing about Danny that seemed to make him a likely candidate for such wishful thinking to become reality. True, he was one of the top students at Riverdale High School, a medium-to-large facility in central Oklahoma. He was also liked and respected by virtually everyone there?teachers, staff, and students alike. He was always ready and willing to help out a fellow student with his or her homework, and he was as hip and as fashion-conscious as any teenager.

But, beneath the surface, things were markedly different. Although he was actually quite good-looking, Danny was tall and skinny, unable to put on any muscle to speak of. His mother, understanding his self-consciousness, had had him examined by a doctor specializing in sports medicine. To their dis-may, the examination had revealed that the level of myostatin (a genetic substance that limits or even blocks muscle growth) in Danny's body was so high that there was virtually no chance of him ever being able to ?muscle up? to any significant extent.

On hearing this news, Danny's father, the head custodian at Riverdale High, had begun going off the deep end. He had already been abusive toward both Danny and his mother for some years. He was also a long-standing alcoholic, and more than once had been hauled off to jail for his behavior. Despite this, like many victims of domestic violence, Danny and his mother had kept quiet, especially since Danny's father had repeatedly threatened to cut both their throats if either one of them made any at-tempt to either leave him, or to report him to the authorities.

The news about Danny's condition had sent his father over the edge. More and more, Danny's freedoms had been first restricted, and then taken away altogether. Jim Davenport had already forbidden Danny to even take Driver's Education (never mind getting his license!), despite the fact that state law now required a passing grade in Driver's Ed as a condition for high school graduation. He had also forbidden Danny to date, or to participate in any after-school activities of any kind. This had prompted concern on the part of Danny's teachers and guidance counselors, who rightly felt that Danny's chances of getting into college (let alone finding a career for himself) would be crippled if he did not take part in extra-curricular activities of some kind.

Danny's father, however, didn't care what his teachers thought, and more than once had bluntly told them so. Because the school's Executive Principal was a friend of his, Jim Davenport had been able to get away with his increasingly brutish conduct. The Principal, in fact, had flat-out forbidden his teachers and counselors to intervene in any way, saying that these decisions were Jim's alone to make, and had threatened to demote or dismiss anyone who tried to interfere. This left Danny with the ever-in-creasing fear that his father might not even allow him to graduate?or even live to do so! His mother, Ruth, was also deeply afraid, both for herself and her son.

Finally, matters between Ruth and Jim Davenport had seemingly come to a head. Danny had come home from school one day to find his mother gone, seemingly without a trace. Not even a note had been left behind. When he had dared to question his father on the matter, his father had erupted into a drunken rage, and had beaten Danny severely?even to the point of flogging him with a razor strop! Only the fact that it had been the beginning of the winter holiday break had prevented Danny from showing up at school with scars and bruises that would have forced the authorities to intervene. (Need-less to say, Danny made no attempt to inform anyone of his plight, especially since his father had held a knife to his throat and threatened to kill him if he did so!) He had also begun spying on Danny during the school day, and had more than once gotten after Danny if he associated with anyone he didn't ap-prove of?which was just about everybody!

Things had finally begun to change, however, when a new Executive Principal had come to Riverdale High, after the former Principal had been killed in an auto accident over the holidays. The new Principal, Dr. John Taylor, had been approached by some of Danny's teachers and counselors not long after his arrival. On learning of the situation, he had called Jim Davenport into his office and firmly laid down the law. He made it clear that he would not tolerate abuse toward any student from any teacher or staff member under his command, and that if Jim made any further attempts to restrict Danny's edu-cation, or if he found out that he was abusing Danny in any way, he would have Jim summarily hauled off to jail. Jim had promptly backed off somewhat in his behavior, but Dr. Taylor still kept a watchful eye on him.

An even better change occurred when, shortly after the beginning of the Spring Semester, two new teens transferred in from out of state. Their names were Billy and Jenny Richardson, and like Danny, they were both 17, fraternal twins, and rising seniors. But there the resemblance to most any of the other students at Riverdale High ended abruptly. In fact, the first time he laid eyes on the two newcomers, Danny almost fainted. The two teens were both decked out in 80's style glam rock outfits. Like many glam rockers from that era, they both wore fancy Western shirts, black leather jeans, and cowboy boots with exceptionally high, tapered, undershot riding heels, needle-point toes, and multiple inlays and overlays in just about every color of the rainbow. The outfits were accented with wide, studded belts, with gigantic Western trophy buckles, huge, wide-brimmed cowboy hats, and hip-length, heavily-beaded Western leather jackets with incredibly long fringe, as well as long, gauntleted gloves which were also fringed and beaded. Their hair was long, thick, and rich, and was teased up in styles that were typical of the ?big hair? look of the 80's.

Their hair, however, was not the only thing that was big about the two new students. Even with the oversized, vintage-styled Western shirts they were wearing (another feature typical of the 80's ?glam rock? craze), Billy and Jenny were far and away the most heavily-muscled teenagers Danny had ever seen. Their thighs, when flexed, stretched the legs of their black leather jeans to the size of giant water-melons, and their pecs did much the same to their shirts. Their calves and forearms looked almost as big as soccer balls, while their upper arms were at least the size of medicine balls! Their deltoids were also soccer-ball size, while their traps seemed to come up almost to their ears. Their necks?what little Danny could see of them, as they had rich satin neckerchiefs tied around them?were as big as tree trunks. Their faces were completely free of acne, while their teeth were all straight and strong, and sparkled like pearls that had been encased within diamonds. They both wore makeup typical of ?glam metal? rockers from the 80's. They really didn't need it, though, for their faces were both drop-dead gorgeous, with high cheekbones, big ?puppy dog? eyes (Billy's were sapphire blue, while Jenny's were emerald green), perfectly-shaped noses, and lips that were so big, so full, so pouty, so utterly kissable, as to be worthy of any super-model or teen idol on the planet!

?Talk about 'The Beautiful People'! WOW!!? Danny thought to himself, as he watched his two new schoolmates organizing their lockers. While many other students at Riverdale would scorn such outlandish extravagance in their own fashions, Danny happened to be a fan of the ?big hair glam metal? bands of the 80's, both in terms of their music and their fashion. To him, the newcomers were two of the most absolutely gorgeous teens he had ever seen. As might be expected, he was especially attracted to Jenny, whose voluptuous curves perfectly complimented her huge muscles.

Danny suddenly realized that his own locker was actually right next to the Richardsons', and that he needed to get out his own textbooks for that morning's first-period class. Somewhat nervously, he walked up to his locker and began opening it. As he did so, the two teens turned to face him. They each favored him with a gorgeous smile, and introduced themselves. Danny did likewise, and began chatting with them as he got his books out.

To Danny's astonishment, the Richardsons' class schedules were identical to his own. ?Hey, this is cool!? Billy commented, in a rich, velvety baritone that sent shivers of pleasure down Danny's spine. ?Isn't it, though?? Ruth added, in a satiny contralto, following up with a gentle but throaty laugh that almost sent Danny into an orgasm. As they walked to class together, Danny felt as if he were in some sort of teen Paradise. The looks of admiration?even lust?that his two new schoolmates received throughout the day reinforced his feeling of ecstasy. For the first time in far too long, Johnny actually began to enjoy school again. As the days passed, Danny and the two glam rockers became increasingly close. As might be expected, Danny grew especially close to Jenny. Although many young men his age at least disliked the so-called ?femuscle? look, Danny felt it made Jenny all the sexier. He enjoyed seeing her and her brother every day in their wild outfits, which alternated between what he called ?glam rock Western,? the New Romantic look of the early 80's, and even?much to Danny's surprise?the rave look of the 90's, including the more recent ?Melbourne Shuffle? style. As he himself told them, the wilder and fancier they got (within the school dress code, of course), the better he liked it. For their part, the Richardsons (especially Jenny) made a point of dressing up fancier and flashier every time he saw them, as if specifically for his enjoyment.

That enjoyment, however, was suddenly halted one day about three weeks into the term. At the end of the day, Danny was putting his books away before catching the bus home. Just as he finished shutting and locking his locker, he was suddenly grabbed from behind by the collar and whirled around. As Danny knew from long experience, it was his father. ?What are you doing going around with those two fancy-dressing brats?? Jim Davenport demanded harshly. ?They're new here, Dad,? Danny tried to explain. ?Their lockers are right next to mine, and their class schedules are the same as mine. So what's wrong with my walking to and from class with them??

Although Danny had told his father the absolute truth, Jim Davenport still considered his son's answer to be ?talking back.? Enraged, he raised his hand to backhand his son across the face?only to be stopped when his wrist was grabbed from behind by Dr. Taylor. Try as he might, Danny's father was unable to break the Executive Principal's iron grip. ?I told you to leave this boy alone!? the principal said in a voice of steel, his brown eyes drilling into Jim's like twin laser beams. ?It's a good thing I kept my eye on you. Now get back to work?and don't you even think of trying to take reprisals against Danny, or I'll have the police after you faster than you can blink your eye!?

?And if he doesn't, we will!? another voice spoke up in a tone of thunder. All three men's heads jerked up in surprise. Danny's face blanched as he beheld Billy and Jenny Richardson striding toward them. Their faces were flushed with anger, and their muscles?especially Billy's?were swollen with power. For the first time, Danny realized how dangerous these two young titans could be to anyone who got on their bad side. Jim Davenport realized it, too, for he softly uttered, ?Uh-oh!?

?'Uh-oh' is right!? Billy growled. ?Excuse me, for a moment, Dr. Taylor, please,? the young giant re-quested, as he grabbed hold of Jim Davenport's belt. Perhaps sensing what Billy was about to do, the Principal released Jim Davenport's wrist. As soon as he did so, Billy effortlessly lifted Danny's father over his head. Then fixing the older man with a gimlet-eyed stare, Billy told him, ?Now get this, you scumbag! Jenny and I know all about the way you've been mistreating your son! We've talked to the other kids around this school; we've talked to the teachers and counselors; we've even talked to the other custodians and staff members here. They've told us everything they know about the way you've been brutalizing Danny?and, quite frankly, I'm surprised you've gotten away with it this long. Well, that's going to stop, and we mean right now! If we hear even the slightest rumor of your doing anything more to harm this boy, my sister and I will come after you like nobody's business?and that's in addition to whatever else Dr. Taylor and the police may do! Do you understand??

By now, Jim Davenport's face was as white as a sheet, and he was trembling with genuine fear. ?Y-yes,? he whispered. ?Yes, what?? Billy shot back, lowering Danny's father just enough to be literally ?in his face.? When the older man hesitated, Billy angrily bellowed, ?YES, WHAT?? ?Yes, sir! Yes, sir!? the older Davenport screamed in utter terror. With that, the young glam-rocker lowered Jim to the floor. Before he could move away, however, Jenny Richardson grabbed his shirtfront, whirled him a-round to face her, then dug her long, beautifully-polished nails into the older man's trapezius muscles. Danny's father screamed in agony as the girl's nails relentlessly dug deeper and deeper, her vice-like grip tightening without the slightest mercy. In less than five seconds, Danny's father was literally on his knees before her. ?Let me go!? the older Davenport yelled. ?LET ME GO?PLEASE!!? By now, he was literally sobbing hysterically.

At that point, Danny himself intervened. Coming up to Jenny, Danny gently put a hand on her shoulder. ?Please, Jenny, let him go,? he begged. ?He may be a brute and all, but he's still my Dad! Let him go, please!? In response, Jenny, instead of simply releasing him, literally flung Jim Davenport halfway down the corridor in disgust. Fixing the older man with a gimlet-eyed stare of her own, she told him, ?That was just to let you know that I can be every bit as dangerous as my brother can?especially if you make any further attempt to harm your son! Now, SCRAM!!? The head custodian of Riverdale High fled in utter panic.

Danny's face was as white as his father's had been as his father departed. His two richly-clad friends each took a deep breath, then turned to Dr. Taylor. ?Sorry about the violence, sir,? Billy apologized, ?but we were trying to back you up, if you understand my meaning.? The Principal nodded his understanding. ?I appreciate that,? he responded with a smile. ?That was quite an impressive display of strength from both of you! I don't think Danny will be having any more problems with his father for some time to come, thanks to you two!?

The two young muscle teens grinned for a second, then Billy's face grew serious. ?We really don't like being that way, sir,? he said soberly. ?Our parents taught us a long time ago that with power comes responsibility?or, as the Bible puts it, 'Of him to whom much is given, much WILL be required!' The only reason we got that forceful with Danny's father was that, quite frankly, we didn't think that anything less would get the job done, so to speak!? The Principal nodded his concurrence.

A slight noise to their left prompted the Richardsons and Dr. Taylor to turn in that direction. To their dismay, Danny?obviously experiencing a delayed reaction to the confrontation that had just ended?had slid down to the floor, almost in a fetal position, sobbing hysterically. Instantly, Jenny and Billy went over to him and gently lifted him back up to his feet. Putting their huge, muscular arms around him, they warmly embraced Danny, hugging and kissing him. ?It's OK, cousin?it's OK!? Billy whispered in his ear, kissing him on the cheek. Jenny did likewise.

Dr. Taylor's eyebrows lifted in surprise as he processed what he had just heard. For his part, Danny lifted his head in disbelief, tears still streaming down his cheeks. ?Cousin?? he asked. ?You guys are actually related to me?? His two friends nodded. ?We're your third cousins, once removed, on your mother's side, Danny,? Jenny explained. Then, turning to Dr. Taylor, she went on, ?We have all the necessary documents to prove it, if you need them, sir.? ?That would probably be a good idea,? the Principal replied thoughtfully. ?You and your parents would probably be Danny's nearest-of-kin after his parents, which would be a big help in a case like this. As I understand it, Danny, your mother has been missing for some time now. Is that right?? Sadly, Danny nodded. ?I?I don't even know if she's alive or?or dead,? he whispered. ?Given the way my Dad reacted when I asked him about it, I'm afraid he might have--? Unable to finish the sentence, Danny buried his face in Jenny's shoulder and again began crying hysterically.

As Jenny put her arms around Danny, and began to stroke his back in an effort to comfort him, Danny suddenly stiffened, unable to repress a cry, his face contorting into a mask of pain. As Jenny released him in dismay, Dr. Taylor gently but firmly pulled Danny's shirt and T-shirt away from his back and looked. Billy and Jenny looked also. To their horror, Danny's back was covered with scars and bruises, as well as a few poorly-bandaged welts which were showing signs of infection. ?Oh, Danny, what has that fiend done to you?? Jenny cried.

Dr. Taylor now took command of the situation. ?What has your father been hitting you with, Danny?? he demanded. Like most victims of child abuse, Danny hesitated, afraid to answer lest his father take reprisals against him. Dr. Taylor's face grew stern as he commanded, ?Answer me, Danny! I can't help you if you don't!? Billy then put a hand on Danny's shoulder. ?Please, Danny, tell us?we're family! What has your father been hitting you with?? It was at that moment that Danny finally found the courage to whisper his reply: ?A razor strop from a barber shop!? His three companions gasped in horror, then their face muscles bulged with unspeakable fury.

At that moment, Dr. Taylor saw one of the school's police officers patrolling the hallway. ?Sergeant Carr!? he called out sharply, ?Get over here?and get your camera out!? Sergeant John Carr promptly obeyed. He took one look at Danny's back and said, ?We need to take this boy to the clinic if it's still open?and fast! If not, he needs to go to a hospital emergency room?some of those wounds are be-coming infected!? ?We'll take care of that!? Billy spoke up. ?Jenny and I and our parents are Danny's nearest-of-kin after his parents, so we'll take care of him good and proper!? As the sergeant nodded, Dr. Taylor directed, ?I want Jim Davenport found and arrested immediately! He's to be charged with aggravated child abuse?and suspicion of murdering Danny's mother, Ruth Davenport!?

As Sergeant Carr radioed the order for Jim Davenport's immediate arrest, Danny's three companions firmly took him down to the school clinic. To their great relief, it was still open, although the school nurse was getting ready to close the clinic for the day. She took one look at Danny's back, stiffened in horror, and then put out a call for the school's physician on her cell phone. As Danny took off his outer shirt, Sergeant Carr arrived with his camera. As Danny carefully removed his T-shirt, the school's doc-tor arrived. He took one look at the younger Davenport's back and cried angrily, ?May God have mer-cy on whoever is responsible for this outrage!? Sergeant Carr then took numerous pictures of Danny's back to provide evidence to support the child abuse charge against his father. The doctor and nurse then thoroughly but gently washed Danny's back, cleaned out the open wounds, then applied proper dressings with antibiotic ointment to help the open wounds heal. Danny sighed in relief as the procedure was completed. The doctor then examined the numerous scars on the remainder of Danny's back to determine whether or not plastic surgery would be needed to remove them. To everyone's relief, the answer was no. (Meanwhile, Billy had pulled out his cell phone, and was talking with his parents about bringing Danny home with him and Jenny. To his relief, they instantly agreed.)

?Aspirin or ibuprofen would probably be sufficient to relieve your pain,? the doctor commented, as Danny slowly put his T-shirt and outer shirt back on. ?If not, let me know, and we'll see about getting something stronger for you.? Danny nodded his thanks as he rose from the treatment table. ?You're coming home with us, dude,? Billy told him firmly. ?We are NOT going to take the chance that your Dad might try to retaliate against you!? ?He's right, Danny,? Jenny put in. ?We've already talked to our parents, and they told us to bring you straight home! We have plenty of room for you, so you won't have anything to worry about.?

?Thank you!? Danny replied softly, his shoulders sagging in utter relief. His greatest fear had been taken care of. Billy put a huge arm around Danny's shoulders to comfort him, and added, ?I've got lots of outfits that'll fit you, babe, so don't worry about getting any clothes from your old place right now. And, yes,? he added with a wicked grin, ? We ARE gonna glam you up just like us?makeup and all!?

For the first time since the confrontation with his father, Danny's face also lit up in a wicked grin as he replied, ?I'd like nothing better!? With that, the three teens headed for the main entrance and the high school's parking lot, where Billy's gorgeously customized car was waiting. Dr. Taylor remained behind to talk further with Sergeant Carr regarding the case against Jim Davenport.

?So where do you guys live?? Danny asked, as Billy skillfully piloted the vehicle out into the afternoon traffic. ?The Circle M Ranch, out at the edge of town,? Billy replied. Danny's eyebrows shot up in surprise. ?You mean the old Murray place?? he asked. ?It's been vacant forever!? ?Our parents knew the Murray family?in fact, they went to school together.? Jenny explained. ?Although the ranch never lost money to speak of, the younger generation simply didn't want to be cowboys. So, when their parents died, they put the ranch up for sale.? ?That was ten years ago,? Billy added, ? but, because of their business commitments, our folks couldn't even think about buying the place until just a few months ago. It was just as well that they had to wait, though, because when they did get the chance, they were able to buy the ranch for cash?free and clear?at the highest price the Murray family was asking!? ?How come the kids didn't just sell the ranch to be subdivided or something?? Danny asked. ?Because their parents had absolutely forbidden it in their will,? Billy answered. Danny nodded his understanding.

?What kind of business does your family have?if you don't mind my asking?? Danny then inquired. His two cousins chuckled. ?Of course we don't mind, babe,? Jenny replied warmly, as Danny snuggled up to her in the back seats. ?Our dad is a tailor, and our mom is a costume and fashion designer. They've taught both of us everything they know about how to design and make our own outfits!? ?So that's how come you two are able to dress up so fancy!? Danny gushed. ?That's awesome?just awesome!? His two cousins gave out rich, throaty laughs that made Danny shiver with pleasure. Seeing this, Billy and Jenny grinned at him wickedly, then Billy went on, ?Our parents do a lot of work for shows in Las Vegas and such, and for a lot of celebrities. We can show you pictures of their work when we get you home. Trust me, Danny, some of the outfits they've created will just blow you away!?

?Your outfits are blowing me away right now!? Danny blurted back. His cousins howled with laughter, then Jenny responded, ?You just wait, cowboy! When we go to school tomorrow, you'll be glammed up just as fancy as we are?if not more so!? Danny snorted in response. ?Cowboy--yeah, right! I don't know the first thing about horseback riding! ? A sneering, bitterly sarcastic tone crept into his voice as Danny continued, ?Daddykins wouldn't let me anywhere near a horse, even though?if the truth be known?I've always wanted to BE a cowboy!? ?Well, you don't need to worry about that, cousin,? Billy responded warmly, as he turned in to the gate of the Circle M Ranch. ?Jenny and I will teach you everything you want to know on that score?including trick riding, trick roping, and even whip handling!? ?Oh, man, that'd be AWESOME!? Danny gushed in response, clearly thrilled at the prospect of his long-time dream becoming a reality.

By this time, Billy's car had arrived at the Circle M Ranch House, which was big enough that many would simply refer to it as a mansion. John and Esther Davenport, Billy and Jenny's parents, were waiting as the car pulled into the huge garage. They came forward as the three teens exited the vehicle and began walking to the side door. Danny unashamedly wept as they welcomed him with hugs and kisses, which their two children promptly joined in. Then, suddenly, before he could stop himself, Danny grabbed Jenny and kissed her full on the mouth with everything he had! Jenny promptly kissed him back with everything SHE had!

Billy and his parents burst out laughing. As the two blushing teens released each other, Danny heard Billy saying, ?I knew this was gonna happen sooner or later?I just KNEW it!? As the others?this time including Jenny?burst out laughing a second time, Danny, far too embarrassed to say a word, blushed more deeply than he ever had before in his entire life. ?It's OK, stud,? Billy said, still chuck-ling as he put an arm around Danny's slender shoulders, ?we understand!? It was obvious, both to Billy and to his parents, that Danny and Jenny were thoroughly smitten with each other. Knowing what they already did about Danny's character, however, the Richardsons were sure that Danny would never do anything to take advantage of Jenny, sexually or in any other way.

As John and Esther led the way into the big ranch house, Billy asked, ?Any news?? His parents shook their heads. ?Nothing yet,? John replied, as the quintet made their way toward a huge spiral staircase in the front hallway. ?In fact, son, that being the case, I'm frankly not sure that it would be safe for any of you to go back to school until that fiend has been put in jail?especially Danny here!? Danny grimaced as he realized that his elder cousins were probably right. ?If necessary, we'll arrange for a home-bound teacher for you guys?or even private tutoring if need be!? Esther added.

As Billy and Jenny were about to protest, the phone rang. John answered, then listened carefully. Slowly, his face relaxed. Thanking his caller, he hung up the phone. ?That was Sergeant Carr,? he reported. ?Jim Davenport has been arrested and locked up. From what the Sergeant tells me, Danny's father put up quite a fight. He was dead drunk, and extremely combative as well. He screamed out all kinds of obscenities about poor Danny here?said he wished he'd never had a child?and as for what he said about Danny's mother, Sergeant Carr said that if he were to repeat even one-tenth of it, it would burn out the phone line!?

As Danny hung his head and groaned aloud in dismay, Billy and Jenny both put their arms around him to comfort him. His own face filled with contempt, Billy commented, ?I hope the court ordered Jim Davenport held without bond, Dad!? ?You better believe they did, son!? his father answered firmly, ?In addition, the DA publicly stated that if Davenport was found to have murdered Danny's mother, he would definitely seek the death penalty!? Danny groaned again at the prospect that his mother might be dead. Knowing his father as he did, Danny realized that the probability was that he would indeed have murdered her rather than have her leave him. Still, it was only natural for Danny to hope against hope that Ruth Davenport might somehow have escaped and gone into hiding somewhere.

Gently, Billy and Jenny led their cousin up the staircase and then to a large, richly-furnished bedroom suite, complete with its own bathroom?even a Jacuzzi tub!--a walk-in closet, and even a wood-burning fireplace! The four-poster bed was California King size, and was fitted with rich satin sheets and pillowcases. Near the fireplace, there was a comfortable-looking rocking chair. Between the bed and the closet, there was a computer desk with a high-back chair, upholstered in the richest black leather Danny had ever seen. ?We don't have a computer for you yet, but we'll get you one in the next day or two,? Billy promised. Danny nodded, and laid his backpack down on the desk.

Just then, Esther's voice came over an intercom speaker located just above a bedside table. ?We're a-bout ready to start fixing dinner, kids,? she reported. ?Dad wants to know how Danny likes his steaks.? ?Medium rare, ma'am!? Danny replied, licking his lips. ?You're a man after my own heart, son!? John Richardson's voice came back, filled with warmth and pleasure. The three teens all burst out laughing, in spite of the gravity of the situation. ?We'll be down in a few minutes, Mom!? Jenny promised. ?Take your time, sweetie,? Esther replied warmly, ?it'll be about 20 minutes or so before dinner is ready. We'll call you over the intercom when the time comes.? With that, the intercom fell silent. ?I'll get you some underwear and pajamas and a dressing gown and some slippers for tonight,? Billy said, as he headed off toward his own bedroom suite, which was adjacent to Danny's.

Jenny then took Danny on a tour of the rest of the ranch house. Danny quickly noticed that most all of the furnishings were upholstered in either leather or luxury fabrics, all of which were of the very high-est quality. It was obvious to Danny that his new family enjoyed an extremely large income from their tailoring and design work. He was even more convinced of this fact when Jenny led him into a huge suite of rooms that were filled with fabrics, sewing machines, sergers, and related equipment and accessories. ?This is where our folks do most of their work,? Jenny explained. She then led him into a slightly smaller suite that was similarly furnished. ?This is where Billy and I make all of our outfits, and where we're going to begin making YOUR outfits in the next day or so!? she went on.

As Jenny grinned wickedly at him, Danny rolled up his eyes in disbelief. Then, he turned to face her, looking deep into her eyes. The glow of love he saw there moved him profoundly. Then, he took her hands in his for a long moment. Slowly, he put his arms around her, and as she reciprocated, for the second time that afternoon, Danny kissed her. While this kiss was much gentler than the one before, it was full of sincerity and passion. It grew deeper, and deeper, and deeper. Then, sensing that they were nearing a danger point, the two teens released each other. ?I love you,? Danny breathed, and he meant every word of it. ?I love you, too,? Jenny responded, just as sincerely. With that, they kissed again, stroking and caressing each other with incredible tenderness. As the two teen lovers released each other, Billy gently knocked on the door frame. ?'Scuse me, folks,? he said, ?But dinner should be just about ready, and we need to wash our hands, and all that good stuff.? He then grinned and winked at them to indicate his approval of their romance.

As his two relatives blushed, Billy chuckled and led them down the hall to a small lavatory, where they each washed their hands. They arrived at the kitchen just as Esther was heading toward the intercom to announce that dinner was ready. ?There you are!? she said with a smile. ?Everything's ready, so let's eat!? After Grace had been said, Danny was more than happy to do just that. He did full justice to a large New York strip steak, baked potato, and small tossed salad, plus peach ice cream for dessert. Afterwards, the family adjourned to a huge drawing room, complete with a huge stone fireplace, where a cheerful blaze of oak and hickory logs was crackling on the hearth. After making sure that the fire screen was properly in place, John Richardson led Danny to a large wall map of the Circle M Ranch, and explained to Danny how the ranch was laid out, and where everything was.

By this time, between the afternoon's tumult and the big meal he had just consumed, Danny was clearly showing signs of near exhaustion. Seeing this, Billy and Jenny led him back upstairs to his new bedroom. At Billy's suggestion, Danny, after removing the dressings from his back, took a long, hot, soaking bath, with the Jacuzzi running full tilt. After getting out and drying off, he put on the white satin boxer shorts that Billy had provided. At that moment, Esther, who was also a trained nurse, came in, and put on fresh dressings and antibiotic ointment over the open welts on his back. Then Danny put on a white satin T-Shirt, along with a gorgeous set of white satin pajamas, a white satin bathrobe, and sheepskin slippers that came up just over his ankles. The sheer luxury of his new sleepwear made Danny shiver with pleasure.

As Danny walked out of the bathroom, he noticed that Billy had lit a fire in the fireplace. In fact, he was just setting the fire screen in place as his cousin entered the bedroom. ?Feeling better?? he asked. Danny nodded. ?Good! Sit down for a minute, Danny, if you don't mind. I know you're sleepy, but there is one thing we need to talk about before you hit the sack.? Obediently, Danny seated himself in the rocking chair, while his cousin sat in an adjacent armchair. As they did so, Jenny came in to join them. The boys rose in response, then seated her in another armchair to Danny's left. Danny kissed Jenny's right hand as she made herself comfortable. ?OOOOH,? she fairly purred in response, ?an old-fashioned GENTLEMAN cowboy! I LIKE that!? Billy grinned, and so did Danny, blushing as he did so. He continued to hold Jenny's hand as Billy began to speak.

?You're probably wondering how it is that Jenny and I have gotten so big and brawny,? he began. As Danny nodded, he continued, ?Well, dude, believe it or not, it wasn't too terribly long ago that Jenny and I were just as skinny as you are right now!? Danny thereupon did a double-take, his jaw dropping in disbelief. He looked at Jenny, as if to request confirmation. She nodded. ?It's true, Danny. Our family doctor told us that our myostatin level was extremely high, just as yours probably is.? This time, Danny nodded in confirmation.

?We were lucky, though,? Billy went on. ?Our parents' work in Las Vegas brought them into contact with any number of doctors, lawyers--? ? 'And Indian chiefs'? ? Danny put in, completing the old saying, a wicked grin lighting up his handsome face. ?Yes, as a matter of fact!? Billy responded, then joined the other two in laughter, his own face aglow with good humor. From the moment they had met, Billy and Jenny had liked Danny. As the days had passed, and they had gotten to know Danny better, they had both grown to love him for his intelligence, his inherent kindness, and his wicked sense of humor. The fact that they were physically related to Danny had made their relationship grow all the sweeter. Now, as they sat together in front of the fireplace in Danny's new bedroom, the love the three teens felt for each other became almost palpably deeper, fuller, and richer

?Well, anyway,? Billy continued, ?in the course of their work, Mom and Dad just happened to meet a doctor who specialized in cases such as ours. He was in Vegas for a medical conference of some kind, and he came into the shop where our folks were working at the time. They began to chat about this and that, as you would expect. When they learned that he was a specialist in helping folks like us, Mom and Dad told him about our situation. They made arrangements for him to examine us, and we were all ecstatic when he told us he had just completed work on a formula he was pretty sure would help us.?

?That was two years ago,? Jenny put in, ?and all I can say is, boy, was he ever right!? As she and her twin brother flexed their gigantic arms for emphasis, Danny sank back in his rocking chair, his mouth again falling open in astonishment. ?And we're still growing, dude!? Billy exulted, the wicked grin on his incredibly handsome face becoming almost a leer as he and Jenny both noticed the arousal their cousin clearly felt. ?By the time we're ready to head for college next year, we're both gonna be over seven feet tall?maybe 7'6? or even 7'7?--with the biggest, most massive muscles you've ever seen!? ?And,? Jenny added, a wicked grin on her own drop-dead-gorgeous features, ?we're gonna help you get that big, too!?

Danny was staggered. The prospect of adding any significant muscle at all to his frame was enough to send him into ecstasy, almost to the point of having an orgasm right then and there. The thought that he might actually become as incredibly massive as Billy and Jenny, however, seemed totally beyond belief. For a moment, try as he might, Danny was unable to speak. At last, however, he finally managed to croak out one word: ?How??

Billy and Jenny understood Danny's skepticism. Had they not undergone the transformation that they had over the past two years, they would have been just as skeptical?had been, in fact. Now, however, with two years of staggering muscular growth and development behind them, the two teen giants had ample reason to know whereof they spoke. Taking Danny's free hand in both of his, Billy leaned forward and asked, in a conspiratorial whisper, ?Have you ever heard of 'The Little Red Pills'??

Danny's thick, gorgeous eyebrows shot up in surprise. ?Sure I've heard of them?even read about them on the Internet!? He shrugged his slender shoulders, then went on, ?I always figured they were an 'Internet myth' of some kind!? In direct response, both of his cousins flexed and expanded their chests until the snaps down the fronts of their gorgeous vintage-style Western shirts popped open. The sheer size of Billy's pecs alone would have been enough to convince him, but when he caught sight of Jenny's massive development, and the incredible cleavage that evenly divided it, Danny almost fainted. ?Do these muscles look like an 'Internet myth' to you, cowboy?? Billy asked in a smirking, yet awesomely rich, resonant tone of voice.

Again unable to speak, Danny could only shake his head in wonder as his two cousins and now best friends re-fastened the snaps down the front of their shirts. Danny made a point of looking away as Jenny accomplished her task. He knew that any further sight of her cleavage would prompt him to try to ravish Jenny. What was more, Danny felt certain that Jenny would not only allow it, but would actually encourage it! That was a prospect that Danny simply was not about to risk, whatever his father or his schoolmates might say. While Danny was as hip as any present-day teenager, he had already come to love Jenny far too much to even think of taking advantage of her like that?or in any other way, for that matter!

Billy and Jenny grinned at each other, fully understanding and appreciating how Danny felt. ?OK, stud, we're decent again!? Billy assured his cousin as they finished their task. He still could not keep a smirk off his face as Danny turned his head back towards them. He sighed with relief as he saw that it was once more safe (more or less) to look at them. The thought that soon he might be just as big as they were was still almost too much for him to process. ?So?what are these pills, some kind of super-steroid or something?? he finally managed to ask. (Danny had previously been told by his doctor that even the strongest steroids would be useless in a case like his. Furthermore, Danny had read enough about the risks involved in steroid usage that he would have sooner stayed skinny for the rest of his life than use such a means to ?muscle up?.)

As if sensing this, Billy's answer was simple and direct. ?No, cowboy. The way the doctor explained it to us, these pills are actually more like a sort of 'super-anti-myostatin'.? In response, Danny's eyebrows shot up even higher than before, almost reaching the outer fringe of Danny's gorgeously curly chestnut-brown hair. Seeing this, Billy remarked, ?You need to let those curls grow, babe. You'd have an awe-some 'curly-fro' in no time at all!? As Danny blushed with pleasure, Jenny jumped in before he could reply. ?Not to worry, bro'--if his body responds to 'The Little Red Pills' anywhere near the way our bodies have, he WILL have an awesome 'curly-fro' in no time at all! In fact,? she went on with the same throaty laugh that had almost sent him into an orgasm the day they had first met, ?he won't be able to avoid it!? As Danny rolled up his eyes in ecstasy at such a prospect, Billy, the leer reappearing on his face, added, ?She's right, cowboy! You can see what those pills have done to OUR hair--? He held up a handful of his own spun-gold tresses, as Danny nodded mutely in response, then went on, ?Well, once you begin taking the pills, as your muscles begin to grow, so will your hair! It'll just keep getting bigger, and fuller, and richer, and longer, and silkier, and shinier, and SEXIER, until it'll be beyond any glam rock 'big hair' style you've ever dreamed of!?

By now, Danny was almost shaking with anticipation. Even so, he realized there was one question he simply had to ask, and he did so now: ?Are there any side effects?? ?Only good ones, babe,? Billy assured him. ?And, after all, we should know?we've been taking these pills for over two years now!? Danny, while reassured by his cousin's answer, still felt he had to ask: ?What are they?? This time Jenny answered, ?Well, we've already mentioned the hair growth. There's also an automatic increase in height to accommodate your muscles as they grow bigger.? ?That's why we said you'll be as tall as we will by the time we're ready to go to college,? Billy added. ?There even seems to be an automatic IQ increase as well,? he continued.

Danny was shocked. His own IQ had almost been assessed at almost genius level some months before. The thought of an increase in his intelligence level, along with an increase in the size and strength of his muscles, seemed to be almost beyond belief. Instead of being what some might call a ?dumb jock,? Danny stood on the verge of becoming more like the comic-book Superman! He shook his head in wonder at such a prospect.

Billy roused him from his brief reverie by continuing, ?And there's one more side effect, Danny?one I think you'll especially appreciate!? The leer on Billy's face was already giving Danny a hint of what that side effect might be. Even so, lifting one eyebrow, he asked,?And just what would that side effect be, may I ask?? To his surprise, it was Jenny who responded. ?It makes your 'package' grow, babe!? ?Oh, BOY, does it ever!? Billy confirmed with a throaty laugh of his own. ?Mark my words, Danny?by the time you're ready to go to college, after taking these little jewels, you won't just be 'hung like a stallion,' as the old saying goes?you'll be more like 'hung like an ultra-mega-maxi-SUPER stallion'!?

As might be expected, that was all Danny needed to hear. ?OK, guys, OK! You've convinced me!? he responded. He joined his two cousins in a rich, throaty laugh, grinning to the point of a leer himself. Then, turning serious once more, he asked, ?So how do we handle this?I mean, how many do I take at one time, how often, and so forth?? ?We phoned the doctor while you were in the tub,? Billy explained in answer. ?We normally each take just one pill a week, just before bedtime, with a special 'super-protein shake' formula he devised. In your case, though, he recommended that we start you off with one pill per DAY?again, just before bedtime?and with a double-strength 'super-protein shake', and see how much and how fast your body responds. Then, if necessary, we can cut you back to the same dos-age we follow.?

?The reason for that, Danny,? Jenny added, ?is that you don't want to grow too big, too fast, especially since, like us, you're still a teenager. Your body is going to need time to adjust to this, and if you try to grow too much, too soon, you could wind up getting truly 'muscle-bound'. In other words, you'd get so big that you'd become virtually immobile, and you wouldn't be able to function in modern society!? As Danny's eyebrows lifted in astonishment, Billy continued, ?The first two guys that took these pills, from what we've heard, grew so big and so tall that they had to go live off in a remote mountain valley somewhere, because they would have frightened most so-called 'normal' people out of their wits by their size, not to mention not being able to fit through regular doors, sit in regular chairs, etc.?

?Boy, I sure don't wanna get THAT big!? Danny shot back. ?If I can at least get somewhere near as big as you guys, though, I won't just be happy?I'll be ECSTATIC!? He shared another throaty laugh with his two best buds, who were clearly 'over the moon' themselves about his enthusiasm. Then, once more becoming serious, Danny took a deep breath, then asked, ?So when can I take my first dose?? ?In just a few minutes, Danny,? Esther answered from the hall door. Danny was so startled that he almost jumped out of his rocking chair, his face first blanching in shock, then turning brick red in embarrassment at what Billy's and Jenny's mother might well have overheard.

?Relax, babe,? Esther said soothingly as she came over to him, ?it's OK. I understand, and so does John.? As Danny relaxed in response, Esther tenderly stroked his hair for a few moments. When she was sure that her younger cousin had calmed down, she gave him an affectionate squeeze around his slender shoulders, an act which Danny promptly reciprocated. She then went on, ?We just need to record your height, weight, bone and muscle sizes. The doctor will need that information to determine how much and how fast you're growing, and adjust your dosage accordingly to get the best results. Also, we don't want you growing so much, so fast while school is in session that it starts giving people the wrong impression, you know what I mean??

Danny's face was grim as he nodded his understanding. The last thing he wanted or needed was to be accused of being on drugs or steroids of any kind, even though would have had a legitimate medical reason for doing so. Also, Danny didn't want to be pressured into joining the school's football or basketball team. The only sport he was interested in was rodeo?and if these pills worked anywhere as well as he hoped they would, Danny fully intended to try out for the Riverdale High School rodeo team as soon as Billy and Jenny felt he was ready.

Looking Esther straight in the eye, Danny said simply, ?Let's get on with it!? Esther nodded, then led Danny back into the bathroom. Here, she made a full record of his measurements, then, under Billy's patient guidance, Danny performed a full posing routine to better enable Esther to record his muscle measurements. When the last measurement had been made and recorded, Esther led Danny back out to the bedroom, where John was waiting with a small tray. On the tray were two small, red, triangular-shaped pills, and a large ice cream soda glass which held what looked to be the thickest chocolate malted milkshake Danny had ever seen. ?The doctor advised us to start you off with two pills a day for the first week or so,? John explained. Danny nodded his agreement.

Danny was literally shaking with excitement as he took the two pills between his right thumb and the first two fingers of his right hand. Then, taking a deep breath, yet with a twinkle in his brown eyes, Danny chanted:

?Through the lips and past the gums,
Look out, stomach, here it comes!?

As the others burst out laughing in response, Danny put the two pills as far back on his tongue as he could without gagging, then washed them down with the protein shake. The latter turned out to be every bit as thick as he had expected, with the richest chocolate flavor he had ever enjoyed. ?MMMMM,? he enthused, rolling his eyes up for emphasis, ?AMBROSIA!? Again, his family burst out laughing as Danny returned the glass to the tray. As the last of the protein shake slid down his esophagus and entered his stomach, Danny felt a shiver of pleasure and a tingle of excitement and anticipation. He knew he had just taken the first and important step on the road to becoming the ?glam rock cowboy? of his dreams?just like his two best buds!

The others filed out, one by one, each of them exchanging a hug and a kiss with Danny. Jenny was the last to leave. She threw her incredibly muscular arms around the boy she loved and gave him a French kiss to the mouth that drove him wild. Recognizing the danger, however, Danny gently but firmly pushed her away. ?We're not ready for that yet, babe,? he whispered. Jenny nodded. ?I know,? she whispered back, then kissed him again, this time much more gently. This time, Danny allowed himself to return her kiss for a moment or two, then he gently released her. ?Good night, Jenny,? he whispered again, ?I love you!? ?I love you, too, Danny,? she whispered back, ?Sleep well!? With that, Jen-ny left him, her face radiating a soft glow of love and happiness.

Danny slid between the satin sheets of his new bed, their sheer richness causing him to shiver with de-light. As he rested his head on the satin-clad pillows, he looked over at the nightstand that stood immediately adjacent. He saw that there was an alarm clock there, and he reached for it. Satisfied that it was correctly set, and that the alarm was turned on, Danny returned the clock to the table, turned over, and, within a few moments, fell into the deepest, most peaceful sleep he had ever known.

That night, Danny's dreams were more exciting and far more vivid than any he had ever experienced before. He dreamed of being a cowboy--dressing up in an incredibly rich silver Western parade outfit?mounting a super-muscular Palomino stallion and riding off into the sunset at breakneck speed?his muscles continuing to grow bigger and stronger?his ?curly-fro? also growing bigger?thicker?longer. Then he had another dream, this time of becoming an incredibly huge, muscular New Roman-tic glam rock singer. As before, his ?curly-fro? was enormous, framing his face to utter perfection, causing him to become ever more handsome, ever sexier. Then, he dreamed he was at a rave, dancing the ?Melbourne Shuffle,? dressed in an incredibly flashy pair of so-called ?phat pants? and a super-flashy hooded sweatshirt, also known as a ?hoodie.? Even as he danced, his hair and his muscles were constantly growing bigger?and bigger?and BIGGER!--and, this time, his sex organs were growing bigger too.

Finally, he dreamed he was in a wedding chapel somewhere in Las Vegas, with Jenny at his side. They, as well as Billy, were all over seven feet tall, with incredibly huge muscles?AND hair! All three of them were dressed in the richest cowboy outfits Danny had ever dared to dream of?even richer and more elaborate than the parade outfit he had worn in his first dream! They said their wedding vows, and the next thing Danny knew, he and Jenny were in bed together, making love, consummating their marriage. Suddenly, he was lying on top of Jenny, giving her the most erotic French kiss imaginable?all the way up her incredible cleavage. Then Jenny screamed with delight, as they both grew even bigger?stronger?handsomer--even more muscular with every second. As the dream concluded, their enormous bodies were joined at last, and both Danny and Jenny were in the throes of the ultimate sexual climax, as Danny pumped gallon after gallon after gallon of his semen into the super-woman he had literally grown to love so dearly.

Just as their climax faded and then finally ended, the alarm on Danny's bedside table went off. With a start, Danny's brown eyes snapped open, as he sat bolt upright. As he turned off the alarm, he flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and exultation, as he realized he had experienced not one, but several ?wet dreams,? each one clearly stronger than the previous one. The last one had by far been the biggest of all, and Danny realized that he was actually lying in a huge puddle of his own semen! Blushing furiously, Danny carefully got out of bed, then headed for the bathroom. Stripping off his pajamas and his underwear, Danny suddenly felt an unusual weight between his legs. Looking down his face went as white as the satin sleepwear he had just removed, as he realized that his ?package?--his sex organs?had actually doubled in size during the night! In fact, Danny had the curious feeling that his gonads were still growing bigger, and that his sexual power and potency and virility were still increasing every minute!

Even so, Danny realized that he still had to get ready for school, so he removed the dressings from his back, got into the shower and washed himself thoroughly?especially his gonads! As he got out of the shower, there was a knock on the bathroom door. To his immense relief, it was Billy, who had brought him a fresh set of satin ?undies?, this time in a rich royal purple with gold trim. As Danny gratefully accepted the proffered boxer shorts and T-shirt, his towel fell to the floor. Billy was quick to notice the change in the size of his cousin's ?package.? ?WHOAH!!? he exclaimed, with a wicked grin. ?Man,? he commented, ?your 'package' grew even more than mine did the first time I took the pills!? ?Well, don't forget, dude, I did take a double dose last night,? Danny pointed out. ?So did I for the first few weeks, Danny,? Billy responded, ?but, even so, it looks like your body is responding to the pills more than mine and Jenny's combined!? As Danny's mouth dropped open in shock, Billy continued, ?Well, we still need to get you ready for school, so brush your teeth, then put on your bathrobe, then Jenny and I will help you put on your makeup, and then you can get dressed up like the two of us!? ?To the max, I hope!? Danny responded with an almost obscenely wicked grin. ?You better believe it, cowboy!? Billy shot back, as they both threw back their heads and shared a deep, throaty laugh of utter exultation and exuberance.

?Just a moment, you two!? Esther commanded firmly, coming into the bathroom. ?I still need to examine and re-dress Danny's back!? Since Danny had only just put on his boxer shorts, this proved to be simple. ?These wounds are looking MUCH better, Danny!? Esther exclaimed in satisfaction, as she ap-plied fresh dressings and antibiotic ointment. ?Obviously, those pills are stimulating your body's ability to recover from an injury.? As Danny put on his T-shirt, Billy, with a wicked leer on his face, commented, ?Yeah?and they also made his 'package' grow last night! His gonads are at least twice as big now!? As Danny blushed, Esther's eyebrows lifted sharply. ?Let me see them, Danny!? she ordered. Obediently, Danny dropped his boxer shorts. On seeing that her son had spoken accurately, her eye-brows shot up even higher. ?WOW!!? she cried. ?Billy's right, Danny?they ARE twice as big, at least!? Blushing even more deeply, Danny pulled up his shorts with a dark look at Billy, who grinned wickedly in response. Nevertheless, he commented, ?Yes, ma'am?and it feels like they're STILL growing!? ?They probably are,? his older cousin replied. ?Testosterone helps govern muscular growth and development, so it's only natural that the pills begin their work, so to speak, by enlarging your sex organs.? Then, cocking an eyebrow at her son, who still had a wicked grin on his face, Esther commented dryly, ?I'm sure Billy here has told you that the same thing happened to him when he and his sister started taking these pills two years ago.?

As Danny, still blushing, nodded in confirmation, Esther looked at the bathroom clock. ?Well, if you guys are going to get Danny properly 'glammed up' and get to school on time, you'd better get moving. Breakfast will be ready in about 20 minutes.? The two boys nodded, and Esther headed for the kitchen. As she did so, Danny put on a royal purple bathrobe which Billy had brought to replace the white one that was now in the dirty clothes hamper, soiled with Danny's semen. He had hardly finished tying it around him when Jenny came in to join them, bringing a variety of cosmetic containers with her in a large zip-locked plastic bag. ?Morning, cowboy!? she almost chortled, as she and Danny exchanged a quick but passionate kiss. Then, looking her cousin and boyfriend over, she commented, ?You know, Danny, I think your hair must have grown somewhat during the night. It definitely looks longer and thicker than I remember it being last night.?

Danny was thrilled at this remark. Billy, still smirking, replied, ?Yeah, babe?and that's not the ONLY thing that grew during the night?know what I mean?? Danny shot him another dirty look, as Jenny commented dryly, ?Why am I not surprised?? Then, suddenly, all three teens burst out laughing. As they all caught their breath, Jenny put the bag of cosmetics on the vanity counter, then directed, ?OK, cowboy, let's get started making you LOOK like a glam rocker!? ?Yes, ma'am!? Danny gushed in response, his face radiating excitement at the transformation to come.

Danny had never worn makeup before, but under Jenny and Billy's guidance he was able to put on eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick in only a few minutes. Jenny had chosen cosmetics that gave Danny, a smoky, sultry look that flattered his already handsome features to the uttermost. As he finished putting on his lipstick, Danny could hardly believe the effect his makeup created. He turned to Jenny to ask for her comments. Before he could do so, however, Jenny suddenly threw her arms around him and gave him the most erotic kiss to his mouth she could muster! Danny returned her kiss with equal intensity. Then, feeling his genitals beginning to swell with arousal, he gently but firmly broke off the kiss and pulled away. ?So I got all my makeup put on correctly, right?? he asked. Jenny could only nod in response. She was flushed with excitement, breathing heavily with arousal. It was at that moment that Danny made up his mind that he wanted to marry Jenny, and the sooner, the better!

Realizing what was going on, Billy gently but firmly intervened. ?You still need to brush your teeth, cowboy,? he pointed out. ?While you're doing that, Jenny and I will get your clothes for today laid out for you.? With that, Billy took his twin sister by the hand and firmly led her out of the bathroom. As he did so, Danny turned back to the bathroom sink and brushed his teeth, then used some mouthwash, and applied some of the cologne that Billy had brought in. After running a brush through his rich but still short chestnut brown curls, Danny looked himself over quickly in the mirror. He could still hardly believe the transformation in his appearance, yet he knew this was only the beginning.

Seeing from the bathroom clock that it was almost time for breakfast, Danny turned and headed back out to his new bedroom. He blushed as he saw that Esther was removing the bedclothes he had inadvertently soiled with his semen during the night. To his relief, however, he noticed that the mattress was covered with a fitted rubber sheet to protect it against damage from his wet dreams. At that moment, Billy and Jenny came back into the room, their arms laden with what had to be some of the fanciest Western-style clothing Danny had ever seen.

Much to Danny's surprise, the first article of clothing Billy handed him was an absolutely gorgeous wide-brimmed, high-crowned cowboy hat. It was styled much like the classic ?Tom Mix? hat, but the brim was even wider, and the crown was even higher. Furthermore, the hat was finished in what Billy called an ?Angora? or ?long-hair? look. The wide hatband was heavily studded with big, brawny-looking silver conchos, which in turn were studded with big chunks of turquoise. As Danny gazed in awe, Billy explained, ?A real cowboy dresses from the top down, Danny, so let's get this hat on you first and make sure whether or not it fits you.?

His hands trembling nervously, Danny nevertheless took the hat and gingerly slid it on to his head. To everyone's delight, it proved to be a perfect fit. Almost by instinct, Danny tilted his new headgear to a jaunty angle, then looked at himself in the full-length mirror that hung from the door of his walk-in closet. ?All right, COWBOY!? his two cousins enthused. ?You're starting to look the part already, dude!? Billy added enthusiastically. He then handed his cousin a gorgeous vintage-style Western shirt in a rich, royal blue satin, with long, ?caballero? cuffs, gold piping, and long, golden-colored fringe. Danny looked over the shirt for a moment, and saw that it was also heavily embroidered in a variety of Western motifs in metallic gold-colored thread. In fact, almost every available square inch of the shirt had been treated in this fashion?even the collar and the cuffs!

As the awestruck Danny began putting on the shirt, he realized that it actually was a little too big for him. Jenny explained, ?We made the shirt this way deliberately, Danny?not only to allow room for your muscles to grow, but also for fashion reasons.? As Danny proceeded to fasten the numerous snaps which took the place of buttons on the shirt, Billy explained that many glam rock outfits during the 80's had been deliberately made oversized, to emphasize the look of glamour and luxury they were meant to convey. Billy then handed him a big metallic gold satin neckerchief, which he rolled up and knotted around his throat to provide color contrast.

Next, Jenny handed him a pair of oversized black leather jeans. The jeans were fitted with a wide, high waistband, to allow for the addition of a wide, black leather belt, onto which had been threaded a number of huge silver conchos, all of which were studded with big chunks of turquoise, in much the same manner as his hatband. Danny shivered with delight as he slid into the jeans, whose legs were lined with satin all the way down. After zipping up his new jeans, he fastened the belt with what had to be the biggest, most gorgeous oval-shaped Western belt buckle Danny had ever seen. Like the conchos on his belt and hatband, the buckle was literally covered with chunks of turquoise.

To complete the outfit, Danny put on a pair of silk over-the-calf socks, then slid his feet and lower legs into the most incredible pair of cowboy boots he had ever laid eyes on. He had to stand up to get his feet into the lower part of the boots successfully, but Billy assured him that this was normal, especially when the boots were new. It took Danny a few moments to get used to the boots' sharply pointed toes and 3-inch-high, tapered, extremely undershot riding heels, but once he did, the boots felt like gloves on his feet.

At Jenny's direction, Danny tucked the bottoms of his pant legs into the tops of his boots, which came up just over his knees. He gazed in awe at the numerous inlays and overlays, in what seemed to be every color of the rainbow, as well as the multi-colored stitching, with which the boots were festooned. As he looked at himself in the mirror, the young glam rocker almost fainted at the transformation in his appearance. From a skinny but still good-looking teen, Danny had seemingly changed into a glam rock teen idol! He was drop-dead-gorgeous!

Grinning from ear to ear, Billy and Jenny then handed him an incredible hip-length leather jacket which was heavily beaded and fitted with incredibly long leather fringe, along with a matching pair of long, gauntletted gloves which were also beaded and fringed. When he turned to face them, Danny saw that his two cousins' faces were filled with admiration. Billy, in fact, shook his head in utter amazement. ?Dude,? he commented, ?you glam up incredibly well!? ?So do you guys!? Danny shot back, grinning and blushing with pleasure. To be sure, Billy and Jenny's outfits fully complemented his own, but even Danny realized that he was the crowning jewel of the trio, so to speak.

Unconsciously, Danny ran his hands over the huge belt buckle, which almost completely covered his slim abdomen. As he fingered the numerous chunks of turquoise in the buckle, Billy grinned again. ?You like turquoise?? he asked. ?I love turquoise jewelry!? Danny gushed in reply. ?In that case,?
Jenny responded, with a wicked grin of her own, ?let's load him down with it, bro'! I know it'll be 'gilding the lily', so to speak, but after what Danny's been through, I think he deserves it!? ?My sentiments exactly!? Billy shot back with a laugh. Almost before he knew it, Danny found himself wearing a squash blossom necklace, a wrist watch with an incredible silver-and-turquoise band, a silver chain around his neck with a pendant consisting of a single, huge chunk of turquoise (which fit inside the necklace, as it were), and turquoise-and-coral rings on every finger of both hands. (Despite the amount of finger jewelry he was now wearing, Danny was relieved to find that his new gloves still fit his hands easily.) Then, as the last bit of ?extra icing on the cake,? two big silver-and-turquoise earrings were clipped on to his ear lobes.

At Danny's insistence, his two cousins outfitted themselves with similar jewelry. When at last they headed down to the kitchen?just in time for breakfast--the three young glam rockers were almost dripping and oozing with decadence and luxury. John and Esther did a double-take as they beheld the trio, as even Danny all but swaggered into the room. ?Are you sure you three will be in compliance with your school's dress code?? John asked dryly, as the three teens joined him and Esther at the table. The trio grinned in response, then humbly bowed their heads as John said Grace over the meal.

The three ate quickly, then excused themselves to retrieve their hats, gloves, and coats. (Danny, of course, had removed his after trying them on.) At Jenny's suggestion, Danny put his lipstick, eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara into a small makeup bag she gave him for the purpose, which he then slid into one of his big jacket pockets. He then buttoned up his new outerwear and pulled on his gloves, then slung his backpack over his slim shoulders and joined his two best buds as they went back down the stairs and into the kitchen. They all hugged and kissed John and Esther goodbye, then went out the side door into the garage, where Billy's car, already warmed up and idling, was waiting for them. Waving goodbye to John and Esther, Billy put the car in reverse, backed carefully out of the garage, then, shifting into automatic overdrive, headed down the drive and off to school.

For the first time, Danny gave his cousin's vehicle a good looking-over. Seeing this, Billy grinned and asked, ?Have you taken Driver's Ed yet, cowboy?? Danny shook his head. ?Dad wouldn't let me. He didn't care about it being a requirement for graduation, either!? he said bitterly. Billy and Jenny shook their heads in disgust. ?Your father is nuts!? Jenny asserted, her eyes flashing fire. ?Not to worry, Sis,? her brother replied soothingly, as he pulled into the school's student parking lot. ?We'll talk to Doctor Taylor and see if we can get him into a class.?

The three teens exited the car and headed toward the school's main entrance. To their surprise, however, Dr. Taylor came out into the morning chill to meet them. He did a double-take at Danny's new outfit and makeup. ?WOW!!? he said. ?Talk about the ugly duckling turning into a swan! Danny, you look incredible!? Danny blushed and thanked the Principal, while his two cousins stayed in the background, grinning in satisfaction. Danny then asked, somewhat nervously, ?Any further news about my Mom?? To his disappointment, Dr. Taylor shook his head. The young glam rocker hesitated and looked down for a long moment, then slowly raised his head, his brown eyes looking bleak. ?I'm not blind to reality, Dr. Taylor,? he said quietly. ?I realize that the odds are that my Mom is dead.? The Principal solemnly nodded his agreement. ?Even so, I'm sure you can understand?I can't help hoping against hope--? He lowered his head again, unable to finish the sentence.

?Of course I understand, Danny,? John Taylor said quietly, putting a comforting hand on his student's shoulder. ?If I find out anything, good or bad, I promise I'll let you know as soon as possible.? The young cowboy nodded his thanks as Billy and Jenny came up behind him, their very presence offering support. As the four of them headed indoors, Dr. Taylor advised them, ?You've been excused from PE until those wounds on your back are healed, Danny?the doctor said it wouldn't be wise for you to exert yourself until then.? Danny nodded his thanks, as Billy put in, ?Is there any chance that Danny can be worked in to an upcoming Driver's Ed class, Doctor?? He paused for a moment, then added acidly, ?His Daddy wouldn't let him take it before!? The Principal's lips curled in a sneer of contempt. ?I'll see what we can do about that,? he promised. ?I take it that your parents are going to become Danny's guardians? If so, we'll need their consent before he can take the class?not to mention his getting a Learner's Permit and so forth.? ?That'll be no problem, Doctor,? Jenny replied. ?They'll be making the application today.? ?And,? Billy added, ?since we're his nearest-of-kin, like Jenny told you yesterday, that should be no problem.?

At that moment, the school's opening bell sounded. ?Excuse us, Doc,? Billy requested, ?we need to get our books and get to homeroom.? Dr. Taylor nodded. ?I'll let them know you're coming, so the teacher won't count you tardy,? he assured them. ?Thanks!? the three teens chorused, as they headed for their lockers to put up their outerwear and get their books.

That morning was one of the best Danny had ever had at Riverdale High. From the moment he stepped in to his homeroom with Billy and Jenny, he was showered with compliments over his new appearance. Even the teacher made a point of telling him how good he looked. As he went from one class to another, Danny received any number of wolf whistles, compliments, and words of encouragement from his schoolmates. It was obvious that word had gotten around concerning his situation, and Danny was deeply grateful for their concern and support.

As the morning progressed, however, Danny experienced a growing premonition that bad news was in the offing. It gnawed at him more and more, until, as Danny, Billy, and Jenny headed for the school's cafeteria for lunch, Danny found himself without any appetite whatsoever.

Just as they were about to enter the lunchroom, the school's intercom came to life. ?DANNY DAVENPORT, BILLY AND JENNY RICHARDSON, PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE! URGENT! I REPEAT?DANNY DAVENPORT, BILLY AND JENNY RICHARDSON, PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY! THAT IS ALL!? Danny's face turned pale as he and his two cousins made their way to the school offices, which were only a short distance away.

On entering the outer office, the three teens found Dr. Taylor waiting for them. Without a word, they followed him into his private office. ?Shut the door behind you, please, Danny, and then all of you sit down.? Shutting the door as requested, Danny took a seat directly in front of Dr. Taylor. Jenny and Billy sat on either side, putting their gigantic arms around him to offer support.

For a long moment, the office was silent. Then, Danny took a deep breath, and asked, ?What's the news, Doctor?? As the Principal took a deep breath?obviously dreading the answer he was about to give?Danny suddenly blurted out, ?My Mom is dead, isn't she?? As Dr. Taylor nodded in confirmation, Danny almost wilted in his chair. As he began to sob, Dr. Taylor explained, ?We just got the call a few minutes ago, Danny. The police found your mother's remains buried in the basement of your old home, directly underneath your old bedroom.?

Now Danny became hysterical. ?Oh, no! NO-O-O-O!? he sobbed, as Billy and Jenny grabbed him and hugged him fiercely. The Principal hesitated for a moment, then said, ?There's more bad news, I'm afraid, Danny.? As the boy looked up, his face white as a sheet, Dr. Taylor continued, ?Your father is also dead, son. When the other inmates at the jail found out what he'd done, they ganged up on him and beat him to death before the guards could do anything to stop them!?

In spite of the fierce grip Billy and Jenny had on Danny, they were unable to keep him from rising to his feet, shaking uncontrollably. Then, suddenly, he took a deep breath, threw back his head, and, at the top of his lungs, screamed, ?NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!? The distraught youth then collapsed into Billy's arms, sobbing more violently than he ever had in his entire life. As Billy and Jenny helped him back into his chair, the office door flew open. The Vice Principal, Don Williams, his own face deadly pale, demanded, ?What in the world was THAT all about??

Dr. Taylor's reply was both brief?and blunt. ?We just found out that Danny's parents are both dead, Don.? He then explained the situation briefly. As if in direct response, the Vice Principal headed to the office restroom, where he promptly threw up violently into the sink. That only added to Danny's grief and anguish. Losing both of his parents was bad enough, but the fact that Mr. Williams had gotten sick because of him was more than he could bear. He clutched at his sides, making keening sounds, then suddenly collapsed on the office floor in a dead faint.

John Taylor snapped out orders. Billy and Jenny carried Danny to the school clinic, which, thankfully, was just across the hall from the office. The school's Executive Secretary got on the phone to notify John and Esther Richardson of the horrifying news. Then, after making sure that his Vice Principal was all right, Dr. Taylor solemnly went over to the school's intercom main control station. Picking up the microphone, he again took a deep breath, then announced the deaths of Danny's parents to the entire school. The entire staff, faculty, and student body of Riverdale High groaned aloud in horror and sympathy?a sad measure of Danny's popularity. ?As I'm sure you can understand,? Dr. Taylor went on, ?Danny is in a state of shock right now, and will be heading home with his cousins, Billy and Jenny Richardson, immediately. It will probably be several days before he will be able to have visitors, or before we will have any information concerning funeral arrangements. As soon as we do hear anything about the funeral arrangements, I promise I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'm sure Danny would want all of us to go on with our regular routines as best we can. When he does come back to school, of course, he will need all the love and support we can give him. For now, though, let's just go on with the rest of the day as best we can. That is all.?

As he made his way across the hall to the school clinic, Dr. Taylor saw a large crowd of students hovering around the entrance. Danny was just coming out the door, held up by his two cousins. As he saw the Vice Principal, his face still pale with horror, the look of sheer abject misery on Danny's face was heartbreaking. ?I'm?I'm sorry, Mr. Williams,? he said, in a broken whisper. Before he could say an-other word, however, the Vice Principal threw his arms around Danny in a way that said far more than any words. Only a second later, the entire crowd joined him, in a massive display of love and support that Danny knew he would never forget. Then, a few moments later, the crowd parted respectfully to allow him, Billy and Jenny to go to their lockers, put up their books, and retrieve their coats, hats, and gloves. As the richly-clad teen trio headed toward the side door nearest the area where Billy's car was parked, Danny stopped just long enough to give the crowd a wordless look of love and gratitude. The look of love and support they gave him in return brought fresh tears to Danny's eyes as Billy and Jenny helped him into the car and headed home.

The rest of that week went by in a blur for Danny. In fact, the only thing Danny remembered with any clarity at all for a long while about those sad days was that he continued to faithfully take the two pills and the double-strength protein shake every night before he went to bed. The pills and protein shakes continued to work their magic, so that by the day of his parents' funeral, Danny noticed that his hair was noticeably bigger, thicker, and longer?long enough, in fact, to easily brush the tops of his increasingly broad shoulders. His lats were beginning to flare out, while his abs had begun to show the cobblestoned appearance that was typical of a bodybuilder. His ?package? had again doubled in size, while his chest was becoming broader and deeper, his pecs now clearly defined, and swelling rapidly. His neck, forearms and calves were all noticeably larger, and his upper arms were thickening nicely. Last, but by no means least, his face was becomingly markedly handsomer, not only in a ?pretty boy? sense, but with an increasing maturity worthy of any rock star or movie star he could think of.

Even so, Danny's mood that day was as black as the outfit he wore. It was also a bitterly cold day, he would later recall. What he remembered most about that day however, was the kindness he was shown by the Richardsons' pastor, who directed the service. Because of the circumstances, only a simple, short graveside service was held, a fact for which Danny would always be grateful. Despite this fact, Danny was astonished to learn that Riverdale High had been ordered closed for the day, by the unanimous consent of the county School Board. Because of this, virtually the entire student body, staff, and faculty were present that day. Only those who were sick that day missed the funeral, and even those few sent sympathy cards, a fact which moved Danny beyond description.

The pastor's remarks, relayed to the crowd by portable loudspeakers, were mercifully brief and to the point. Then, after a brief but heartfelt prayer of committal, the two caskets were swiftly and silently lowered into the ground and covered with dirt. This part of his life, Danny knew, was all over. Now it was up to him to make the very best he possibly could of the new life that lay ahead of him. For that reason, Danny made a point of assuring Dr. Taylor he would be back at school the following Monday. The Principal nodded, smiled gently, then gave his young pupil a warm hug, which Danny was only too happy to return. As Danny and his family walked back to their limousine?they had decided to use on-ly one vehicle for the occasion?he received any number of handshakes, hugs, and kisses from the other students, teachers, and staff members.

Danny sighed with relief as he all but fell into the rich, pillow-style leather seating in the limo's passenger compartment. As the others also seated themselves?Billy and Jenny immediately to his left and right, flanked by Esther and John?Danny asked, ?So what do we do now?? ?Did you have any-thing specific in mind?? Billy inquired, as the limo pulled out into the early afternoon traffic. ?Well, yeah,? Danny answered. ?With all that's gone on the past few days, we never have had the chance to get a computer for my room like you had talked about.? ?Yeah, that's right,? Jenny spoke up. ?And the computer store we use is right on our way home, too, so this would be as good a time as any!? Billy added. Then, looking at each of his parents in turn, he asked, ?How about it, Mom?Dad?? ?By all means!? John replied, with a quiet smile, as Esther nodded her concurrence. ?Kewl!? Johnny said, a genuine grin coming over his face for the first time in nearly a week.

Billy leaned forward just long enough to give the chauffeur directions to the computer store in question. The driver smiled and gave them a ?thumbs up? to indicate he understood. Then Billy and Jenny snuggled up against their cousin as the big stretch limo easily threaded its way through the afternoon traffic, then pulled into the store's parking lot only a few minutes later.

Billy and Jenny were delighted to see the interest that Danny took in the various computer models, peripherals, and accessories. Over Danny's objections, however, they insisted on getting him the hottest, fastest gaming system the store had to offer, then customizing it with additional components to make it an equally hot multimedia system. For their part, John and Esther insisted on getting laptops for all three of them. Again, Billy chose the hottest gaming-oriented laptops the store had available, each one in a different color, plus both backpacks and shoulder bags for each one.

As it happened, the salesman who assisted them was a schoolmate of theirs. He was understandably grinning from ear to ear as he rang up the purchase, the total of which amounted to over $10,000. Danny shook his head in utter amazement as Billy and his father carefully arranged the packages in the limousine's huge trunk. ?I can't believe you guys spent that much money on me!? he commented. ?Nothing but the best for you, cousin!? Billy shot back with a grin. Danny only blushed and grinned back as they re-entered the limousine for the trip home.

Upon their arrival, Danny and his family carefully removed the packages from the trunk, then carried them all up to Danny's bedroom. To their surprise, Danny was able to carry the package containing the main computer all the way inside and up the stairs to his bedroom with ease. For his part, Danny was shocked at his new-found strength, although pleasantly so. ?Man! Those pills must be working on me better than I thought!? he commented. ?Just you wait, babe! It's gonna get even better!? Jenny replied with that rich, throaty laugh that had driven Danny wild since the first time he had heard it. He instantly pulled the girl he loved into his arms and kissed her passionately. Jenny returned his kiss with equal passion, as the rest of her family grinned appreciatively. As he released Jenny, gazing deep into her emerald green eyes, Danny said simply, ?I love you, Jenny!? ?I love you, too, Danny!? she replied, putting her huge, muscular arms around him and snuggling up to the man she wanted to marry. Danny sighed with contentment and joy. Then, reluctantly, the two young lovers released each other and set about the task of unpacking and setting up the computer and the laptops.

Although the unpacking and setup took over an hour, it was still only 5:00 when they finished. To everyone's surprise, Danny then asked, ?Can we go out to eat somewhere? I know we've still got a ton of food that our friends and neighbors brought us, but I've been cooped up in this house now for nearly a week. Quite frankly, I'm starting to feel a little bit stir-crazy!? ?You know something? So am I!? Esther replied dryly. They all burst out laughing. As they all caught their breath, Billy added, ?I know a great steakhouse not far from the mall. A lot of our friends from school go there, so why don't we have dinner there? Then maybe we could go to the mall and cruise around for a while! How about it, folks?? ?KEWL!? the others replied, and they all went off to change their clothes.

Although Danny was still in deep mourning over his parents' deaths, he realized that neither of his parents?especially his mother?would want him to stay in the house and brood. For this reason, he now dressed up in the fanciest, flashiest Western outfit he had worn yet?a richly embroidered, vintage-style Western shirt in royal purple satin, with long silver-and-gold fringe, black leather ranch pants with multiple chain loops down each leg, his fanciest, sharpest-toed, highest-heeled cowboy boots, with multiple chain loops hanging down from the boot tops, a huge, gorgeous gold satin neckerchief with long golden fringe, plus his widest belt and biggest, fanciest buckle. To complete this super-extravagant outfit, he put on his hip-length leather coat, cowboy hat, and his long gloves.

He was still preening himself in the mirror when Billy came into the room. ?WHOAH!? he cried in admiration. ?Danny, you look more drop-dead-gorgeous than I've ever seen you!? ?Look who's talking!? Danny shot back with a wolfish grin. Billy's outfit was almost identical to Danny's, except that his shirt was a deep, but brilliant, royal blue that perfectly complemented the color of his eyes. At that moment, Jenny came in to join them. Again, her outfit was identical to theirs, but her shirt was a gorgeous emerald green, which, like her brother's shirt, complemented the color of her eyes to perfection. The boys took one look, then together uttered a long, low wolf whistle.

Jenny blushed with pleasure, then said, ?Come on, guys, let's get going. I don't know about you, but I'm starving!? Her brother and her boyfriend chuckled, then followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen, where John and Esther were waiting for them. ?WOW!!? the older Richardsons exclaimed, as they looked over the three richly-clad teens. The young glam rockers grinned, then followed their par-ents to the side door that opened into the garage. ?I gave Henry, our limo driver, the rest of the night off,? John explained. ?Esther and I will take our car, and the three of you can ride together in Billy's.? ?KEWL!? the three teens replied, as they headed for their respective vehicles.

As they had all expected, the three teens' extravagant outfits caused a sensation when they entered the steakhouse. True to Billy's description, there were quite a number of their schoolmates and their families having dinner there that night. As Danny and his family went through the line, and then to the salad bar, he, Billy and Jenny were all showered with compliments over their appearance. Danny drew immense comfort from the numerous hugs, kisses, and handshakes he received from his schoolmates, and was more than happy to reciprocate their affection.

Danny did full justice to a big porterhouse steak, soup, salad, and baked potato, plus a double portion of banana pudding for dessert. As he finished, Billy whispered, with a wicked grin on his handsome face, ?Do you think you'll still have room for the pills and the protein shake before you go to bed tonight?? Danny nodded, grinning back at Billy just as wickedly.

Having finished their meal, Danny and the Richardsons slowly got up from the table, left a handsome tip for their server, then headed out the door to their cars and drove over to the mall. Once again, the three teens' flashy outfits caused a sensation. They cruised the mall for just over an hour, stopping only long enough to check out some DVDs and PC games. As before, Danny received?and returned?numerous hugs, kisses, and handshakes from those of his schoolmates whom he encountered. It was not quite 8:00 when, by common consent, they returned to their cars and headed home.

Just as he had promised, Danny, along with Billy and Jenny, returned to school the Monday following his parents' funeral. While, to a certain extent, he was still hurting inside?indeed, Dr. Taylor had arranged for grief and family abuse counseling for him?Danny knew that his wisest course of action at this point in time was to get on with the business of living. The wounds on his back had fully healed by this time (aided by the action of the pills), and the school doctor was only too happy to clear him to return to gym class. On this particular day, Danny's outfit was exceptionally luxurious?a rich, metallic blue poet shirt, with huge sleeves and more layers and rows of ruffles and lace than anyone at River-dale High had ever seen, white wide-legged satin pants, a wide, black patent leather belt with a gigantic, oval-shaped carved silver buckle, and knee-high platform boots in black patent leather, with the highest heels and chunkiest platform soles Danny had ever even tried to wear. Wear them he did, how-ever, and to utter perfection, along with makeup to match. A long black leather duster coat (it was still winter in Oklahoma), long, gauntletted black leather gloves, and a super-rich, wide-brimmed, ?Pirate King? hat completed his outfit, which of course was matched by Billy's and Jenny's attire.

Their classmates all groaned with delight as the three glam rockers went from one class to the next. Danny especially was showered with compliments on his appearance. On his return to PE, Danny gave the gym teacher the form the school doctor had given him. The teacher nodded and smiled for a moment, then grew serious. Putting a sympathetic hand on Danny's shoulder, the coach told him, ?I know you've really been put through the wringer the past few days, Danny, so don't feel like you have to go all-out to get back into the swing of things. My suggestion is that you work back up to your regular routine gradually over the next couple of weeks. Remember, though, that regular exercise is important in recovering from depression or sorrow of any kind, and so is proper nutrition, so please don't neglect that.? Danny nodded appreciatively, as Billy came into the office after changing into his gym clothes.

Danny stared in awe at his cousin's mountainous physique for a moment, then, with a grin, he replied, ?With a teen hulk like this dude riding herd on me, Coach--? he nodded in Billy's direction, then went on, ?I really don't think that'll be a problem!? As Billy grinned in response, the Coach turned, looked, and then he too gazed in awe at Billy's enormous muscles. ?O-kay,? he drawled slowly, in a manner that brought chuckles from the two teens. ?Just don't overwork him, OK, Billy?? ?Not a problem, Coach!? Billy assured him with an even wider grin. With that, Danny headed into the locker room to change into his own gym clothes. Several of his other classmates were still changing into their gym clothes as Danny entered. He was deeply moved when each one of them in turn gave him a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug, which he was only too glad to reciprocate. ?How's your back doing?? one of them asked. ?The open wounds I had are completely healed,? Danny assured him. I still have scars, but the doctor feels they'll all fade away over time, so I won't need plastic surgery or anything like that.? ?Good!? his classmate responded. ?Yeah!? another one put in, ?From what I've heard, your back has been worked over more than enough as it is!? ?You got that right!? Danny shot back grimly, as he opened his locker and began changing his clothes.

As he removed his rich ?street? clothing, his classmates gazed with horror at the numerous scars which had resulted from Jim Davenport's savage treatment of his son. ?Dude,? one of his classmates said, putting a sympathetic hand on Danny's shoulder, ?you're lucky to be alive!? ?I know!? Danny said softly, looking into the other boy's eyes with deep affection. As he resumed changing into his gym clothes, another classmate observed, ?That rest over the past few days really did you some good, dude! You look like you're really starting to put on some muscle! It looks good on you, too!? ?Thanks!? Danny replied, blushing with pleasure. ?Billy insisted that I work out with him at home?and, boy, is HE ever an inspiration!? His classmates chuckled appreciatively, then one of them asked, ?Are you gonna try to 'muscle up' as big as he has?? ?Would you blame me if I did?? Danny shot back with a wicked grin. ?No way, stud!? another boy replied, eying Danny's greatly-enlarged 'package'. ?I hope you both get so big you can't stand it!? ?Yeah!? the other boys gushed in response, as Danny blushed again and finished dressing.

As they headed out into the gym itself, several of his classmates complimented Danny on his new hair-style. The rich chestnut curls on his head had grown even richer and fuller, framing his increasingly handsome face to perfection, the back curls now coming noticeably over his growing shoulders. ?You gonna let your hair grow out into a 'curly-fro', babe?? one of them asked teasingly. ?You better believe it, cowboy!? Danny shot back with a wolfish grin. ?In fact?you've all seen how big Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel has gotten his hair?? ?Yeah!? his classmates chorused. ?Well, by the time I'm through with it, my hair's gonna be TWICE that size!? Danny boasted. ?Go for it!? another young rocker in the class exulted, as his classmates agreed enthusiastically. ?And we hope your muscles get super-huge to match!? ?YEAH!? the other boys called out in agreement, with wicked grins of their own. With that, Danny and his classmates began their regular warm-up routines.

To say that Danny fulfilled his schoolmates' expectations would be putting it mildly. Under Billy's and Jenny's guidance, the combination of the pills, the protein shakes, regular workouts, and the good, solid meals that John and Esther fixed for him, Danny's muscles now began to explode with growth. By the end of that month, Danny had developed a full-fledged ?swimmer's build.? By the beginning of Spring Break, Danny's physique had morphed into that of a champion lightweight bodybuilder. He had a full-fledged middleweight physique by the end of the semester, while his hair had grown down to the bottom of his rapidly-broadening shoulders, and had literally doubled in height, thickness and richness.

That summer, Danny worked hard with Billy and Jenny to acquire the skills of a cowboy. The result was that when he entered the State Fair High School Rodeo as a walk-on, he won every event he entered. Also, his trick riding, trick roping, and whip handling skills won him universal acclaim. Billy and Jenny were no slouches in their efforts, either. In an extraordinary final result, the judges unanimously declared Danny and Billy ?Co-Champion All-Around Cowboys,? while Jenny easily won the ?Champion All-Around Cowgirl? award in her own right. The three of them joyfully embraced each other as the crowd cheered wildly. Their fellow cowboys and cowgirls, most of whom were well aware of Danny's tragic past, were sincere and effusive in their congratulations.

In addition, Danny continued his workouts with Billy and Jenny at home, as well as taking the pills and the protein shakes. It was not long before Jenny and her brother found it necessary to make new, super-oversized outfits for Danny that were even more extravagant. Danny insisted on learning everything his two cousins could teach him about making his own clothes, and they were more than happy to oblige. By the time the three of them returned to school for their senior year, they were all bigger, brawnier, and more drop-dead-gorgeous than any of them would have dreamed possible only a few years before.

Danny's transformation was especially remarkable, since by the time school began in the fall, he was almost seven feet tall, as were his two cousins, with the physique of a heavyweight Mr. Olympia. His hair now came down to his belt, and was almost four inches thick at the top. He was easily able to tease it up to the size of Bill Kaulitz's wildest hairstyles, and he frequently chose to do just that. His face had grown even handsomer, if that were possible, as had Billy's, while their respective 'packages' were obscenely huge. Their testicles, in fact, were each the size of a small cantaloupe?and were still growing! Despite this, Danny and Billy were both still virgins, as was Jenny. They had all pledged themselves to remain that way until each of them got married.

When they first came into the school to register for their fall classes, Dr. Taylor actually failed to recognize the three young giants at first. This was especially true with Danny, whose voice had deepened in-to a super-rich baritone of immense but velvety power. It was almost a full minute, in fact, before the Principal finally realized who they were. He was so stunned and shocked that he almost fainted. Alarmed, Danny and his cousins took him over to the sink in the office restroom, ran some cold water over a paper towel, squeezed out the excess, then ran the wet towel over Dr. Taylor's face and neck in an effort to revive him.

To their immense relief, their efforts were successful. As he looked his three young pupils over, Dr. Taylor shook his head in amazement. ?I can hardly believe it!? he cried. ?Same here, Doctor,? Danny rumbled back, with the wicked, luminous grin that the Principal remembered so well. ?Well, I must say,? he went on, grasping Danny's huge arms as best he could, ?you all look spectacular?you especially, Danny!? ?Thanks!? the young giant replied, blushing modestly, as the three teens went to the front desk to complete the registration process.

Danny's growth continued unabated throughout the school year. In fact, it actually accelerated, despite the fact that Danny had long since cut back to one pill a week, just like his cousins. Indeed, Billy's and Jenny's growth also accelerated. By the time of the Fall Dance, just before Thanksgiving, they had all shot up past the seven-foot mark. Their physiques, especially Danny's, were all in the super-heavy-weight category, and were growing even larger. Danny's 'curly-fro' had now grown down to his knees, and was a full seven inches thick at the top. When he chose to tease it up, he found that it could easily reach three times the height of Bill Kaulitz's biggest, wildest hairstyles. Not surprisingly, he, Jenny, and Danny soon formed a glam rock band, which became wildly popular in a very short time.

As the holiday season approached, Danny decided that the time had come to formally ask Jenny to marry him. He did so at the Fall Dance, where he and Jenny were unanimously chosen King and Queen. Having previously obtained John's and Esther's blessing, he popped the question just after the traditional slow dance after the couple's 'coronation'. The gym fell silent when Danny went down on one knee and asked Jenny to marry him. When Jenny joyfully screamed out her acceptance, the crowd went wild with joy, as Danny slid the incredibly lavish engagement ring on her finger, then rose to his feet and kissed her, his muscles actually seeming to grow even bigger as he did so.

Only a few moments later however, not to be outdone, Billy did the same with his longtime girlfriend, Betty Billingsley, who had flown in from Las Vegas to join them. Like Jenny, she too had been taking the 'Little Red Pills' for several years, and was every bit as muscular and voluptuous as Jenny herself. She, too, screamed her acceptance, and the crowd's joy promptly redoubled, as the four teen super-giants tearfully embraced each other.

As their last semester in high school progressed, the four young super-teens' growth finally began to taper off, primarily due to their mutual decision to cut back on the pills, and then finally stop taking them altogether. True to Billy's earlier prediction, they had all reached a whopping seven feet seven inches in height, and were so gigantically muscled that, when they each flexed their powerful arms, each of their biceps formed a peak that easily reached the top of Danny's hair?a full seven inches beyond the tops of their heads! Their faces?and their outfits, needless to add?were all almost unbearably beautiful. Their IQ levels, on testing, had all progressed into what could only be called the 'super-genius' category.

Not surprisingly, the two young 'super-couples' were heavily recruited by every college imaginable, and with all manner of scholarships and other inducements. In addition, their band (which Betty had now officially joined as manager), had been signed to a major recording contract. To everyone's surprise, however, the foursome, still modest and humble in spite of everything, chose to remain cowboys, signing up with a small school that offered courses in saddlemaking and bootmaking. They would later go on to the University of Oklahoma, taking courses in music, ranch management, and?of all things?meteorology! (They had all developed an interest in the subject after several tornadoes had ripped through the area, only narrowly missing the Riverdale High campus.)

The Senior Prom that year was lavish beyond description. Danny, Billy, Jenny, and Betty had insisted on making a 'glam rock' outfit (either an incredibly rich formal gown or a super-luxurious tuxedo) for every member of the senior class, as a gesture of Danny's gratitude for their love and support during his time of suffering nearly two years before. (They had also arranged for several of their schoolmates to begin taking the 'Little Red Pills', after obtaining their pledge not to misuse their enhanced bodies.) At the dance, Danny (who had unanimously been elected Student Body President for that year) formally invited the entire class to the double wedding the young couples were planning directly after graduation. To be sure, there were some who could not attend due to other commitments. Most of the class, however, joyfully accepted. (Danny saw to it that those who could not attend would receive a recording of the wedding on DVD as a gift.)

On Graduation Day, Danny awoke to find that his muscles, despite the fact that he and his comrades had now stopped taking the pills, were bigger and more powerful than ever before. Billy explained that this was probably due to their increasing anticipation over their commencement and the double wed-ding to follow, which was triggering a 'fight-or-flight'-like response. Fortunately, John and Esther had anticipated this, and had made all of their outfits extra-oversized accordingly.

The graduation exercises were everything any of the four teens had ever dared to dream of. Danny and Billy were amused to find that they had tied as to their grade point averages. They actually had to flip a coin to determine which one of them would be Valedictorian, with the other serving as Salutatorian. (Danny won.) Both of their speeches brought standing ovations from the crowd of spectators.

Danny and Billy were both trembling with excitement as they changed into their wedding outfits. Although they could have easily gone to Las Vegas, they had chosen instead to have the ceremony at a local botanical garden where they had all worked as volunteers. This would insure that as many of their schoolmates who wished to would be able to attend without having to worry about additional expenses, airline and hotel arrangements, and so forth.

When Danny had told his fiancee and future in-laws about the wedding dream he had had so long ago, the first night he had taken the pills, and how he now wanted to make it a reality, they had instantly loved the idea. As a result, Danny, Billy, Jenny, and Billy each rode up to the wedding ceremony?not in tuxedos and wedding gowns?but in full western parade regalia worthy of the Tournament of Roses Parade! As they dismounted the Golden Palominos they had ridden (all of whom had been fed some of the Little Red Pills, and who had all become super-muscular in their own right, just like in Danny's dream), all four of them were tingling with excitement. Again, Danny's muscles were swelling with even greater power, and as he prepared to take his wedding vows, he suddenly realized that the others at the altar were growing bigger too.

At last, the ceremony concluded, and as Danny and Billy kissed their brides, the two young couples felt as though they were all going to explode, as their strength doubled, then tripled, then quadrupled. To their relief, they did not burst out of their outfits, although they were now definitely filling them out to the max!

They stayed for the traditional reception, then, remounting their steeds and waving their cowboy hats, with a scream of ?YEEE-HAAA!?, they all galloped to the far end of the garden, where a 'mega-stretch' limousine was waiting to take them to a private airfield, where they would board a private luxury jet for Las Vegas, there to spend their wedding nights in two of the most extravagant honeymoon suites (adjacent, to be sure!) that Las Vegas had to offer. As they doffed their outer trappings, and put on the leather 'war coats' and matching gloves that were part of their wedding presents from some of their parents' past clients, the four young newlyweds began to grow still bigger.

By the time Danny and Jenny reached their honeymoon suite, they could barely keep their hands off of each other. Billy and Betty were in much the same condition. They shared a heartfelt joint embrace for a long moment, and then they separated for the night. As Danny and Jenny began to undress each other, their muscles continued to swell and expand. Somehow, Danny knew that his new brother-in-law and sister-in-law were growing just as big and just as fast.

With yells of unspeakable joy, the young couple jumped onto their wedding bed. As they did so, Dan-ny suddenly realized that the second part of his wedding dream was also coming true?not only for him, but for his new bride and in-laws as well. With a roar of joy, Danny gave his bride the super-erotic French kiss up her cleavage that he had dreamed of. ?YE-E-E-E-E-S-S-S!? his beloved bride now screamed at the top of her lungs. Only a few moments later, their bodies, minds, and spirits joined together in the first of what would become seven 'super-orgasms'. At that moment, their muscles exploded with renewed growth, growing bigger?and bigger?and stronger?and stronger. Danny's 'pack-age' now swelled and expanded until each of his testicles achieved the size of giant cantaloupes. His already immense strength then doubled?then tripled?then quadrupled?in a factorial progression that drove them both wild. Then?just as he had dreamed?Danny pumped gallon after gallon after gallon of his semen into his bride (who augmented their ecstasy still further by giving him the most erotic French kiss to the mouth either one of them had ever dreamed of!).

By the time the night was over, and the last orgasm had run its course, Danny and his three companions had all grown to such an immense size that every one of them had a whopping 91-inch chest, 42-inch waist, 42-inch biceps, 36-inch forearms, 46-inch thighs, 42-inch calves, and a 42-inch neck! Their weight had increased to a whopping 500 pounds apiece, while their muscular strength and density had grown to such a point that the air around their bodies seemed to crackle with raw power and energy whenever they flexed any of their muscles. (In spite of this, they were as flexible as any acrobat or gymnast, faster than any track star, and could be as graceful as a ballet dancer when they wanted to.)

As Danny and Jenny said a last, ?I love you,? before falling asleep, joyfully looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together, Danny silently gave thanks on behalf of all four of them?himself, Jenny, Billy, and Betty--that a brilliant, unselfish doctor had so freely given them access to his little red pills.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:10 PM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Fascinating. The MG-porn that I expected, combined with clothing-porn, adoption-porn, and cowboyporn!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2010, 11:38 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Modesty - prudence - respect - manners, not often experienced in forum stories, were quite well woven into your story. These young folks and their classmates were presented as really nice people. Danny's suffering and rescue and support was heartrending. I must admit that I have little knowledge of the "glam" stuff, so much of it was lost on me, but that did not alter my liking for the storyline at all. It is refreshing to read a really wholesome and, I might add, charming story like this on the forum once in a while - kind of reminiscent of the charm and innocence of Robby's Imaginary Muscleman.
Mike
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:42 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
The muscle growth was hot, even if the story was straight, which isn't my bag. The increasing extravagance of attire is something I enjoy from your CYOC stories, too!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options