The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to myophil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 11:48 AM

myophil is on a distinguished road
walking wet dream

i was walking from my dorm to a class on the other side of campus back in august and as usual the walk was boring, but then this big muscle guy was walking on the other side of the street, his muscles were huge and as it was still summer he had a tank top on . i went weak at the legs, not knees, legs. i cut accross the street and started walking behind him. his triceps were HUGE not only that but they were cut and defined like nothing i have ever seen. these two girls were between me and him and they noticed as well(how could you not). one did this thing with her hand and touched her arm in the tricep region while mouthing to the other "huge". i followed him for a good 5 minutes(trying to make it last) remaining inconspicuous of course. after a while i lost him which was just as well, i had somewhere to be. i will always, always, alwyas remember that moment. i just wish i had my camera phone at the time. not a bad way to start of the semester!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 02:10 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
lucky, lucky you! Nothing like that ever happens to me.. hehe.. all I got today was two really thick guys (who were obviously on gear) trying to lift pathetic amounts of weight... at least your guy was big and ripped... I obviously need to move to a better location!

It is too bad you didn't have a camera phone. I'm sure that you would have loved to have captured those Kodak moments! You never know though... if you spotted him once, you may see him again

Scott
  #3   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2005, 03:14 PM

RyBearATL
On campus.

Y'know, I used to know the class schedules of the really built guys on my campus, or at least where they'd usually be walking, etc, from one thing to another. It was almost a hobby.

<Sigh>
'-R
  #4   Add to myophil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2005, 09:14 AM

myophil is on a distinguished road
all during that summer i saw musclebound guy, after musclebound guy. tank tops, shredded muscle that moved like something unreal, massive rippled backs, bulging biceps with veins running through them...(are you hot yet?) i cant WAIT until spring rolls around!!
  #5   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2005, 11:47 AM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
myophil> where do you go to school again? I might need to persue my Masters if your campus is full of that kind of eye candy! What do they feed you there?!!!?! hehe I guess BIG guys like you are a common site there In my neck of the woods you're more likely to see the ever-not-so-rare truckerus-bearerus and the even less rarer bellyoverflow beltus types of people. Of course we do have our bean pole people too.. muscle is just a rareity Scott
  #6   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:29 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I do the same thing at rybear...I always try to figure out when the attractive guys are moving and where they'll be a such. I always had lunch at the same time as this huge football player...mainly becuase it was a convenient time to eat lunch, but it was a nice bonus.

*sigh* we're all so hopeless, but it really is almost like a hobby. one that afterwards is frustrating and painful...you can't actually go up and lay hands on these guys, you know?...but at least we've got a healthy mindset about it. glad I'm not alone in this kind of thing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options