The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 3.17 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:52 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Rise of a new Bodybuilder

Hello im planning to write a history i read at a fitness magazine many years ago. I will be writing parts i remember and in sections. I will be adding another stuff and try to make it interesting comments welcome. This is a slow muscle growth history.

Rise OF a New Bodybuilder

Sean!

Yes Sir..

Sean i have to talk to you..

The noise of the payloader in the warehouse prevent them from talking so both walk to the dispatch door where Sean boss told him that they dont need him anymore.

Can you tell me the reason Jack i really need the job..

Man you are so little and scrawny that you arent helping the guys..

Sean a 5,6 tall and 97 lbs was a pale little man. His Blonde hair and blue eyes was his only appeal. He was under average guy and not goodlooking. He have been striving during months from one job to another since the City Library fire him due the national financial crisis.

This work was paying 9,50 the hour not much, but he can make it to pay the month rent at his apartment in downtown.

This is turning black. i need to find another job fast ..he said to himself as he walks by the street back home. He paused a moment at the kiosk to buy the newspaper .

At home he went over the classifieds and marked some of the few jobs available that he may run for.

Next day the went out looking for a job but returned home that afternoon without success. He was quickly running out of money and the next month rent is coming, if he dont find a job fast the will be walking out in the streets forming the new homeless lines.

Taking a new look at the paper classifieds a small ad call his attention,
" New Pharmacy lab, introducing a new drug to the market is looking for test subjects, healthy males, under 25 yo. Good pay. 255-3558877"

Sean was 23 at the moment, he was small and weak but fortunately with a great health. He has nothing to loose but the Good pay word call his attention the most. He decided to give it a try.

He make the call and got an appointment next day first in the morning.

He took the bus to a place out the place out of the city, he has to walk more than half an hour by a dirty road to the facility. A small all white building, beautiful place surrounded by gardens full of flowers and big trees.

A small sign at the door indicates that was the right place, GEN LABS INC.

He make his check point at the door with the guard and was directed inside the building to a reception were one beautiful girl was sitting. He introduced himself

Hello, im Sean Connors and im here for the new drug test.

Oh yes Mr Connors we were expecting you. Can you wait where there by those two man we will call you when ready.

He took a seat between the two average guys feeling a little discomfort at his small frame.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 08:32 AM

Part II

Sean was about to leave when the automatic door opened an a Gorgeous blonde nurse emerged out looking for him.

Hello Mr Connors, please follow me.

They went into the facility into an examination room where she take a blood sample from him.

Sean was drooling with her beauty and his little prick showing it hard. He was really embarassed when a doctor come in.

Hello Mr Connors, we are going to make some exams, genetic codes test to see if you qualify as a test subject for us.

Im going to check your blood pressure and your heart rate. I can see that you liked our nurses. Sean turned beat red fast.

The doctor follow on on his practice finding everything alright.

He asked seam to wait a little more while the test were running.

after half an hours, the nurse came back and asked him to follow her to another room.

This was a kind of an executive dispatch a big desk and leather chairs, and a big library. Very nice he thought.

The doctor came in with a file in hand. Im Doctor Stanford...

Ok Mr Connors or can i call you Sean, i think you are the guy we are looking for!

Sean smiled, voila! i got the job... the doctor seated in his desk.

Sean i would like to explain you why do we need you, we have a new drug that will modify the genetic code of a man and promotes some changes like in your masculinity...

Excuse me sir but...sean said..i couldnt accept it if it turned me gay...

jajajajjaa the doctor smile hard at the comment..

No Sean im not talking about that, lets say it is proposed to make a man stronger tahn he is... we still dont know what another things could happen and i cannot promise you wellbeing, you should understand that in a study like this which is going for the first time we still dont know what may gone wrong. Tests on rats have definitively shown nice improvements in the male behavior and phisycal abilities. But we dont now what could happen toa human being.

Sean was a little horrorified with the comment... and have a face of concern...he dont want to risk he only asset which is his health...

he was about to speak...whne the doctor said,

We havent talk about the benefits... you will be wealthier we will offer you a montly payment of $9000 out of taxes while the program is on and you keep following it....

holy fuck...sean thought to himself...this is what he was looking for this will end all his debts and financial problems...He really need the money bad and well this is a seious company what may go wrong he think. He could finally have a normal life..buy a car and probably a nice house.

The doctor interrupted, saying that this program will last for a year and he may become an spoke person for this drug if everything goes fine.,..

Wow thats more than 100 grand in a year... this is three times what he was earning ...this was enought ...im in.!!!

Good Sean, im glad to hear that.... im sure your life is going to change...we have a final meeting with the board to go and we are set...the doctor said..

With that the blonde nurse came in and took Sean and the Doctor to the a big conference room were 10 more doctors were seated...

The nurse was holding Sean and he got hard again...he was so embarrased but his little 3 inch prick was hided fine on his jeans.

Gentlemen! this is our guy... Mr Sean Connors, he has already agreed with our proposal and signed all the appropiatte papers...His genetic profile is perfect almost a B, the rest and his body health is in excellent condition.. he got a 7% body fat.. and is 23 years old.

One getlement stood and asked Sean to undress,

Sean was embarrased at he most and turned red again he never took of his clothes in front or in any public place, he was so ashamed of his body...

Well Sean dont make us wait...we want to see our working material...

Sean turned back and closed his eyes and took his shirt offf....
He turned back..looking down his scrwany upper body was so scrawny, his ribs can be seen, very small nipples. hairless torso..

Dont be shamed Mr Connors we are doctors and this is a private place we need all offf....

Sean took one more breath and took his size 7 shoes off and let his pants drop of his 24 size waist...Now hhis heart was at full beat he was sooo embarrased and red, his ears hurt on his hgeart beat...

They mean all Sean ....Doctor Stanford said.. looking at him

This was the most he pulled down his brief revealing his small member...

All the Doctors stand and surrounded him...

He was feeling pretty bad.... he was never undressed in public and less for so many men.. that he collapsed on the floor.
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2010, 04:04 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
When Sean woke up he was looking up at the nurse's face. Her eyes looked almost violet and were staring at him with concern.

When she saw him staring back at him she smiled looking even more beautiful, "Mr. Connors. I'm glad you are all right. The doctors were concerned about you losing consciousness."

"Do I still get the job," asked Sean the grogginess giving way to alarm.

She smiled reassuringly, "They didn't say anything to me about canceling the program for you. You are ideal in many respects.

"The doctors understood that you were under a lot of pressure back there. Don't worry, Mr. Connors. It will get easier. I promise."

Sean looked adoringly up at her. "Call me Sean please. Will we get to work together? What's your name?"

The nurse's eyes took on a warm expression, "Sean, my name is Lisa and yes, I'm assigned full time to this project."

Sean lifted his head determined, "Then I can do anything....Lisa"

He hopped off the bed he had been lying on and followed Lisa back to the room with the doctors.

He bravely undressed for all the men and let them poke, prod and take pictures of this skinny underdeveloped body. Lisa stayed out of the room sparing him the humiliation of her seeing him so.

Doctor Stanford gave Sean a small series of pills. "This is will prepare your body for the treatment. Come in tomorrow for the first series of physical tests as well as your first treatment in the program.
  #4   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Sean we need you to prepare yourself we need you for a month based here at our facility, that will ease the constant dosage we need to give you and of course feed your body.

At home Sean was arranging papers, and cleaning the apartment before telling Mrs Sanders that he will be out for training at his new job. He advised her that he will pay his month when he come back and another in advance, she was furious and said that if it is not true, she will call the police.

He also called his friend Sandy just in case to say goodbye, he explained his new job and the risk but maintained the confidentially of the company.

Sandy was kind of sad because he was leaving so long as they have met every saturday for gossip at Freds Hamburguers a place near the university, where young people use to met.
Sandy was a newspaper worker nothing outrageous, skinny and not so tall either. So they make a nice couple.

Sean packed a bag with some shirts, pants, another pair of shoes and all his toilet belongings before leaving his apartment.

On his way to the lab he stopped at the ATM to get some cash and was really surprised to see that his account registered a balance of $4013.

Holy shit they make and advance deposit! this is so cool im rich!!!

Enjoying the money he got he make a stop at Haveys Ribs and have a big lunch before leaving. There his friend Mike from highschool work. Mike was another nerd from the school and the make a nice team with the books at school.

Hey Sean nice to see you, finally got some money...

Yeah man i got a nice job and just really got and advance...

Wow thats so cool and what is all about..

Well man i cannot tell you...but you will find out soon...i will come by in a month..

Sean finish his lunch and take the bus to the lab,

They put him in a nice suite. With a big bed. Where he spend the night. A nurse came in and advise him he will be picked up at 6am to start his treatment.
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
good " intro"
  #6   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM

It was warm and comfortable and Sean was happy.

Suddenly a piercing noise cut through his happy thoughts. He opened his eyes to darkness. He looked towards the noise. Digital number shone back at him 4:50 AM.

Today is the day he thought jumping suddenly out of the bed and turning the lights on to see his room.

It was all brown wood, tan paint and hardwood floors. Very masculine, very tasteful. There were mirrors placed at various points. "Not much longer," he said flexing his skinny arm and not even seeing his biceps move.

He showered. The instantly warm water coursed over his body as he triggered the soap dispensers to release a foam over him. To Sean it smelled like pine trees and forests and of waterfalls.

Sean's small dick was absolutely hard in his excitement he couldn't push it down while he was in the shower. Something in the foam or was it the day???

He dressed in the loose fitting clothes that they had left on the small table next to his bed. The cotton felt light and pleasant on his body and he could barely notice his hard on through the loose pants.

It was 6:00 exactly when a deferential knock was heard at the door.

Sean opened the door and there was Lisa looking fresh and unruffled for the early hour.

"Good morning, mr..I mean Sean," she said smiling slightly, "They sent me for your first treatment.

Sean eagerly followed Lisa through the various corridors almost as excited to be following this gorgeous creature as he was with what was about to happen to him. He quickly lost track of all the twists and turns as she finally stopped at a large metal double door.

She put her hand on a metal plate and there was a hiss and the parts of the door separated, revealing a sparse room.

There was a large metal table, big enough to hold maybe 4 large men and one side of the room was completely covered in dials, lights, and monitors of various things.

A heavily muscled man came in behind. He flashed a dimpled smile at Sean as his large hand enveloped Sean's small hand in its calloused grip. "Hi, Mr Connors. I'm the second nurse that will be working with you. My name is Andrew Brandt but you can call me Andy." Sean had an impression of white teeth and dark wavy hair and he could see Lisa's eyes flutter over Andy's massive body.

He felt a hot wave of jealousy wash over him even as he gripped Andy's hand and said,"Pleased to meet you."

"Please, lie down sir,"Andy returned effortlessly picking Sean up and placing him on the table and gently but firmly pushing his spindly shoulders down onto the hard metal. Leather straps were fastened across his body. Andy and Lisa were busy affixing various wires to Sean's body.

"This will sting a little," Sean heard Lisa's voice as if from a distance and he could feel several pinpricks as various needles connected to tubes connected to the machine were attached to him. A light shined into his eyes and Doctor Stanford's face floated overhead blocking it out for a moment.

"All looks to be in readiness," Doctor Stanford's voice echoed as if from far, far away, "Begin the infusion."

Fire. Fire coursing through his arms, his legs. He could feel his muscles spasm. He tried to cry out in agony. There was a moaning. Couldn't they stop the sound? The leather straps bit hard into his flesh as he spasmed against them.

The sound got louder. Screaming.

He realized his mouth was open.

Sean realized the unfamiliar high pitched sound was coming from his throat.

The pain increased and he was staring full into the light.

Stars and then darkness.
  #7   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:35 AM

It was like his body was in the bottom of the barbecue pit roasting in with the orange coals. Burning seemed to come from his center and radiate outwards through everything.

Sean opened up his eyes.

"He is regaining consciousness, Doctor," Sean's lips twitched into an involuntary smile at hearing Lisa's voice.

He looked up the light was soft. Not harsh. He was in his bedroom.

Dr. Stanford looked at him, "That was a very impressive session Sean. You're body's reaction to the process was unexpected. How are you feeling."

"It hurts to move Doctor. It's like a burning feeling." Sean managed to croak out.

"Sean, that should go away. Your body is rapidly repairing the trauma caused by the process. You were more receptive than we had anticipated. Your body seemed almost to pull the chemicals in."

I'll have you go to the lab in about an hour to see how your body has reacted. It's been almost 12 hours since the treatment.

Sean looked at Lisa. "Were you here all that time?" he asked.

"You had such an extreme reaction Sean. I wanted to make sure that you were okay. However, within a few hours your body stabilized to the point where I felt okay about leaving for a few hours to get some sleep. I'm glad I was here when you woke up though." She smiled.

He heard his door open and in sauntered Andy towering over Lisa. "Hey babe," he said softly putting his hand on her waist, "you ready to check out for the day?"

"Yes. I've seen what I needed to see," she said smiling again at Sean who smiled back, wanly. "I'll go get my things and meet you at the entrance."

Lisa walked out and instantly Andy's friendliness vanished.

"You really have a thing for her don't you squirt?" Andy smirked, "well hopefully you'll do better than the others here have. Me, I prefer building muscle the old fashioned way."

Andy's hand tightened into a fist and cables of muscle erupted down his long forearm and his biceps bunched up impressively.

Sean painfully gulped.

"Almost 20 inches," Andy muttered openly admiring his own arm, "See you squirt." Andy laughed as he sauntered out.

Sean lay still feeling the pounding of rage running through his body. Already it didn't hurt to move so much. He would wait.

In an hour, one of the doctors came in and led Sean to an examination room where he was ordered to strip.

He looked down at his body. His skin was bruised and mottled from where the straps had been holding him down, but even he could see even without measuring that his body looked different.

Although he had been skinny, Sean had no pronounced abdominal development. Now a discernible ridge of muscle was on his midsection. He had a six pack and also he could see the thin lines of the intercostals running down from his chest region.

He could not see his ribs anymore. Instead his chest was significantly bulging with lean muscle. His skeletal arms now had their own ball of muscle.

Doctor Stanford's eyes widened as he surveyed Sean. "This is incredible, Mr Connors. Usually we don't see visible results until the third week and this is significant improvement. They started taking measurements. Arms had grown 3 inches. Chest had grown over 5. He weighed about 11 pounds more than he had before the infusion. His waist had actually shrunk by a half an inch.

And his body was still repairing itself. He found he could feel all the pain dropping steadily minute by minute. By the end of the examination he felt normal. No better than normal.

"When's the next treatment, Doc?" he asked feeling a strange confidence.

"Usually we wait at least a week but in your case we might be able to step it up a bit."

"Good," said Sean, "Cuz' I feel grrrrrrrrreat!"
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:04 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
grrrrrrrreat
  #9   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 06:38 PM

After his session with the doctor Sean went to find some food. There was a well stocked refrigerator a few doors down.

"Guess I can help myself," Sean muttered to himself not worrying about the consequences.

He found himself a two gallon container of milk and starting drinking it. Before he knew it he was holding an empty container in his hand. There were steaks and chicken breasts he flipped about 3 steaks onto the pans on the stove and then shoved some chicken on the grill. While he was waiting on the meat he made up a big spinach salad and wolfed it down.

He pulled the steaks off just at medium rare and tore into the meat. It was like there was this empty hole inside him and he had to stuff it with food. "Grrrrrrrrrr!" he growled between bites feeling like a carnivorous animal for a second.

Finally he pulled the chicken breasts off the grill and devoured them down with some more milk.

"Guess that'll do for now," Sean muttered. As he was cleaning up he noticed his arms in the hot water. They were pulsing. He could see that his muscles were swelling as he was washing the dishes. Now the swelling feeling was running up his arms to his chest and shoulders. His formerly baggy hospital duds were suddenly tight around his chest. He breathed in deeply and then heard a ripping sound. His chest was actually ripping the large shirt open.

He looked down at the tears in the shirt and saw his chest bulging out. Two mounds of muscle ran with a deep crevasse between them. He couldn't believe it. This was HIS body his muscles!!!

He ran out of the kitchen feeling his clothes tighten even further as he did. He heard another rip as his legs broke free of his pants, the material ripping in several places. He looked down to see big cables of muscles pumping as he jogged down the corridor.

He got to his room and stared at the mirror. It looked like he was a man wearing little kid clothes. He tore them off the rest of the way to stare at himself. All signs of bruising were gone. His skin was still pale but it had a healthy glow, his face looked fuller more mature. Where once he had only a few wispy hairs, now he had dark gold sturdy beard beginning.

But it was his body that he couldn't stop staring at. He flexed his arm and a big mound of muscle sprang up. Hard and full his biceps mounded up into a peak while his triceps formed a satisfyingly meaty mound underneath. He could see veins working their way through his muscles feeding them the nutrients he had just scarfed down.

And his chest, it swelled as he was staring the mounds of hard muscle getting fuller as he breathed. As he flexed his arm he noticed the cave of muscle formed by his full back muscled wings stretching out sideways with his flex. His abs were hard ridged muscles framed by his intercostals. He sucked in the air and watched them flex diamond hard. His legs full and huge narrowing at the knee and then there was a muscle flare out with his huge calves.

Sean tried to think rationally and then gave up, "FUCK, I'm huge."
The Following User Says Thank You to fillups44 For This Useful Post:
muscular (January 7th, 2013)
  #10   Add to rixxflix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2012, 09:04 PM

rixxflix is on a distinguished road
will someone ban this jerk
  #11   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:25 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Nitpick:

A gain of 11 pounds of muscle would not result in anything like a gain of 3" in upper arms or 5" in upper torso. The rule of thumb is that a 1" increase in upper arms requires a ten-pound gain of muscle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options