You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tygrefyre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2005, 06:58 PM

tygrefyre is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Admiration

What is it that hulking, hot muscle titans look for in skinny, weak admirers (like me... )?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2005, 10:19 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Could you please be more specific?
  #3   Add to tygrefyre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM

I mean as in a relationship, why do they want scrawny weaklings to adore them instead of other bodybuilders...I know they like to be worshiped for their confidence, sexual purposes, etc., but what do they want in smaller guys in...oh...appearance, age, personality...etc...
  #4   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2005, 03:40 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
i dunno

i'm pretty big,&have been bigger.i've only been interested in other muscly guys.i DO know guys that don't want a partner bigger than they are;but it's a matter of degree.
  #5   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2005, 10:23 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I haven't seen that many huge guys with smaller guys, so I was a little confused as to what you were getting at. However, last night I went out with some friends from work, and I kept looking at one of my friend's husband. He was much smaller & skinnier than me, but very cute, and I kept thinking that he'd be fun to play with. Sort of like a toy you can pick up & toss around. Of course I never mentioned mentioned any of this. However it was a thought that popped into my head, and I hope it helps. As for guys that you might see in healthy relationships, I have several thoughts:
1. Maybe they were both smaller when they started the relationship, but one has been working out. They still love each other, but they now have different physiques.
2. Maybe these guys fall in love with each other, and bodies are a side note.
3. Maybe the big guy likes being big, dominate, and powerful.
4. Maybe they are like my husband & I; I want to be big, he want's to be thin, but we both love each other.

I hope something here helps you.
  #6   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:03 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I'm come from the same sort of mindset at tygrefyre...ideally I'd like to find a big, growth-oriented guy who wants to be with me, a smaller guy who is interested in getting lean and fit, but not big. the idea of the big guy "playing" with me is certainly hot, but I also would like to find someone who is compassionate. I guess I'm saying I know where you're coming from tygre, and also I think Brent is right: regardless of big of small or attractiveness, if two people love each other, that's all that I really matters I suppose.

and any of you big guys can throw me around any day if you like.
  #7   Add to tygrefyre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2005, 07:21 PM

I would be great if I could get into a relationship with a huge muscular guy, even if it wasn't sexual, but I know that most huge guys only go for other huge guys. I don't have the bodytype to get big, I just can't gain much muscle. I'm sorry, I sound so bitchy and whiney...
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2005, 08:43 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Interesting question...

I like guys of just about every shape and size -- tall, short, beefy, skinny. The only thing that really does NOT do it for me are guys (little or big) who are totally soft, and even that tends to take a back seat to personality.

My first partner, Jeremy, was 5'8 1/2" tall and all of 135 lbs., sopping wet. He worked out regularly and he was firm and I felt positively massive in comparison. When we were first together (summer 1994) I weighed about 185-195 lbs., so I outweighed him by 50-60 lbs. By the time he passed away (summer 2001) I was averaging about 230-235 lbs., or about 95-100 lbs. more than he weighed. That can be a lot of fun!

My current partner, Naoyuki, is much closer to me in size. He's about an inch and a half taller, for one thing, so he's about 6 ft., and he's probably 185-190 lbs., whereas I'm only about 215 these days. I sent photos to a friend in Houston who replied, "he's HUGE!" Which I think has to do with the fact that the Houston friend (a) assumed I only liked skinny guys and (b) figured that a Japanese name meant short and skinny. Not!

We both have a bit more jiggle going on that either of us needs. Since Jeremy passed away I've never quite found a routine that worked for me and Naoyuki is just now finishing up five years of internship / residency in one of the world's most competitive health science training grounds. But we're moving to Buffalo in June and the ensuing lifestyle change will give us ample opportunity to incorporate fitness routines that work for each of us.

Which probably doesn't answer your question. The fact is, I've never found anyone of a similar or better build that had any interest in me. In the 12 years I've lived my life as a gay man my partners have routinely been guys who were quite a bit smaller than I am or big ol' bears who have never spent a minute in the gym in their lives.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options