The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:44 AM

beeflover2001
Musclegod19 on YouTube

I'm sure most of you have found this guy over on YouTube:

His body is fantastic (especially his arms!), but his site's a rip-off (in terms of benefit/cost, not because he's deliberately trying to cheat people). Although he refers to "members," it's not a membership site per se. Instead of a monthly subscription charge, you pay $24.99 per video (and he's clear about that). Except that you don't buy them permanently -- you get a password that's good for a limited time; after that, it's no longer valid and the video doesn't play anymore. So basically, you pay $24.99 to rent a 14-minute video for five days.

He seems like he wants to engage his viewers, and he really poses very very nicely, but as much as I'd love to be a member of his site, I'm not paying $24.99 every time I want to watch him flex for an extended period. There are plenty of other muscleguy sites out there that don't have that convoluted arrangement.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ClovrBoy13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 10:22 PM

ClovrBoy13 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info, bl2001. I've been wondering whether or not his personal website was worth the cost. Now I know to skip it.
  #3   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 03:32 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Although his body is exceptional and I would love to see every minute of it I think his fee is too much. I've never paid to see his videos on his website so I don't know if the following suggestions will work. For those that have Windows XP you might be able to save his videos. After you completely downloaded (played) a video go to "Tools" in Internet Explorer. Then go to "Internet Options", click on "Settings" in the General Tab, and click "View Files." A new window pops up. Click on the "Size" column and it will arrange the files in order of size. The largest file at the top will most likely be the video you just downloaded. Drag the file to another folder. If you have Windows Vista or 7 then you can't save a video this way and you will need a program from the internet to save the video. Look for video downloaders. Firefox browsers have an extension where you can save videos by clicking on them.
  #4   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:54 PM

beeflover2001
Musclekid, that doesn't work. You have to use Silverlight & something called "Movie Locker" to view the file. You can download it and store it on your hard drive, but it must be coded in such a way so that the password stops working after the time period expires.

I wish he would go to a regular monthly subscription. Periodically, I join these muscleguy sites to see what they've been up to, but I don't keep a regular subscription to them all -- it would be way too expensive. I'll be content to watch his minute-long clips from YouTube.
  #5   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:51 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
  #6   Add to Gymini29's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 05:23 AM

Gymini29 is on a distinguished road
sorry, but I m not impressed at all. he'd have to have a hell of a lot better build for me to pay even a monthly fee ( as an example: i'd pay for adam charlton ) let alone a per video charge.

gymini29
  #7   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:35 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Oh well, tastes differ. I think he is fuckin gorgeous and probably as hard as granite, but yeah, right now I can't afford them fees so it's neither here nor there for me. Just hope they keep posting to YT.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options