The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:39 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Jack: Prologue

I'm taking a break from my other story to write this. I'm also a bit curious on where I should go from here. It's a big/little brother story, but it's not going to be about dominating (though there will definitely be some of that). Plz give suggestions on where I should go from here and what the big little bro should do. Also, I really need to think of a better title.

Jack

The airplane had finally stopped, and now the men at the cockpit were announcing their current location. Several people were starting to awaken or hurry off the plane to get to whatever business they had. Andrew woke up as a rich, fabulously clothed woman ‘accidently’ brushed on his bulky shoulder, stopping to quickly apologize to the handsome stud. After standing up to yawn and stretch his huge, sleepy muscles, Andrew leaned down to his sleeping wife and whispered, “We’re back home, my beautiful Bianca.”

The thin, attractive woman mumbled a bit before she registered what he had said. Bianca was 23 years old, a year younger than her sexy husband Andrew. Both of them had taken a break from college for their expensive 2-week honeymoon abroad, but they weren’t quite ready to return to their education yet. “That is, your home,” Bianca sighed.

“It’s your home as much as it is mine. My parents are happy for both of us.” Andrew helped his tired spouse up, “Let’s leave this place. I never liked airports.”

As the couple walked through the crowded walkway, a woman in a uniform squeezed Andrew’s big arms, causing him to instinctively flex it. “Hope you enjoyed your flight, mister!” she giggled. Andrew chuckled nervously as Bianca and the woman exchanged competitive glances. He was used to females fighting over him, but now he was married. Possibly the biggest challenge he would face in his love life would be to convince Bianca that he was loyal to her. It wasn’t his fault that he was so attractive… and not just to the female gender. Guys had hit him on, too. He thought that muscular jocks were pretty hot, but he was really interested in the opposite sex.

They went to the baggage collection and managed to find all their belongings, and then searched for Jack, Andrew’s younger brother and the couple’s driver until they got home. Andrew, however, was dumbfounded as to where he could be.

“Don’t you know what your own brother looks like?” Bianca complained. Andrew gritted his teeth; she was really irritated from the long flight. Bianca wasn’t normally like this, but Andrew wasn’t looking forward to hearing any more whining from her.

“It’s been a while since I last saw him, you know.” He grumbled, “Five years, to be exact. Jacky was only 13 years old then. If he’s anything like the rest of my family, he must have grown quite a lot during his teenage years.”

Bianca seemed to ponder over this, “A big growth spurt, huh?” she leaned on her impressive partner, “Do you think there’s any chance that guy over there could be him?”

Andrew turned to the direction that Bianca indicated, only to be frozen from the sight that he saw. There he was; the same youthful face and cute black hair of his little bro. Except this man was a hulk. Standing almost a foot taller than Andrew and twice as wide, the behemoth was wearing a muscle tee that did nothing to hide his ripped 8-pack, massive pecs, and unimaginably muscular back. The monstrous cannons called biceps were far bigger than Andrew’s entire arm, even though they looked perfectly relaxed. His shorts may as well have been glued to his ass, and they were obviously struggling to contain the musclegod’s crotch, too. Below that, his pillar-like legs seemed to explode with every movement, his calves bigger than Andrew’s narrow waist. Before Andrew could turn away and dismiss it as someone else, the beastlike man noticed him and smiled. It was impossible; the superhuman stud was Jacky. The god started to swagger over towards them, forcing a squeal out of Bianca. Andrew didn’t know what to think.

The powerful hunk stopped in front of the two, looking over them both. Happy to get the irresistible alpha male’s attention, Bianca chirped up, “Whoa, you’re little Jacky? Your way bigger than I expected you to be!”

Jack gave a breathtaking smile, his arousing, masculine features arranging themselves seductively, “No. I’m not Jacky. I’m too old for that now. You can just call me Jack.” Then he directed his interest towards the speechless Andrew, “Hello, Andy. How were the last five years?”

Last edited by MuscleHintz; May 30th, 2010 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:44 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great setup!

Can't wait to see how the meetings go with the "big" bro and the new sister-in-law!

Mdlftr
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:37 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Great setup!
Can't wait to see how the meetings go with the "big" bro and the new sister-in-law!
Same here.
  #4   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 05:12 PM
TeenMuscleGod

I agree this is a great set up, his little brother sounds like a total alpha male, loved the muscle god crotch line, mm mm. I'd say he first gives him a hug, so he can really get a feel of his muscle body. It would be a good mix up if he was nice, but of course dominating by appearance and feats of strength. Hope to see more! Hit me up for ideas if u want
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2010, 07:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
It'd be hot if Jack was a nice guy, but couldn't help but dominate everyone with his very presence. Not all dominant guys are jerks, and a guy that big couldn't diminish his dominanting presence even if he wanted to!
  #6   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:49 PM

droz
I think this is a great start

great to see the little brother totally out muscles the older brother

I especially love that Bianca seems to love muscles, the bigger the better. I bet Jack can make her more of slut with his muscles than Andrew can.

and please, don't make them hug. They seem too detached as brothers to do that. I think a handshake is more than enough. Especially if Jack makes Andrew wince in pain.

and even better would be Jack picking up their luggage in one hand and walking away from Andrew with Bianca on his other arm, blatantly feeling his muscles as they get acquainted on the way to the car
  #7   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2010, 05:38 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I'm really thankful for the feedback, it motivates me to continue these stories. I'm still confused on how to go about Jack's character... friendly, but dominating? Or a cocky show-off? Maybe a mix of both? Anyways, I'm happy that you like it so far. The next chapter will hopefully establish Jack and Andrew's relationship better as they get to know eachother once again...
  #8   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2010, 12:33 PM
TeenMuscleGod

I think you can do both, you just have to remember when he's cocky don't make him an ass hole. It's really easy to mix the two up. He's just really confident about himself, his body, and how big he's gonna get

Try not to let him put down other people to much, instead of telling them how small they are just have him remind them how big he is haha. It's a tough road, takes some practice, I can't wait to see more though
  #9   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:23 PM

brahms97
MuscleHintz,

Jack's character will be determined by which type of "little bro gets bigger" story you want to write. Generally in these stories, either the little brother has always resented the big brother and now seeks to usurp the big brother's place (e.g. steals his woman, eclipses his sports records, etc.), or the little brother has always admired (or lusted after) the big brother and now wants to impress the big brother with his own accomplishments. You can also have combinations of the two. Good luck and have fun!

Another angle which your prologue does not disclose is how the brothers are physically related. If they are blood brothers, then it's very unusual for one brother to be a foot taller than the other, especially when you've already described the older brother as being a robust, jock-type. Does the younger brother have a potion/serum that he will share with the older brother?
  #10   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 03:10 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
I'm really thankful for the feedback, it motivates me to continue these stories. I'm still confused on how to go about Jack's character... friendly, but dominating? Or a cocky show-off? Maybe a mix of both? Anyways, I'm happy that you like it so far. The next chapter will hopefully establish Jack and Andrew's relationship better as they get to know eachother once again...
This is a great start, and I must say I am a fan of the rest of your work. I suppose it really depends on how Andrew treated his brother in your mind. Was he the "lookout for the little bro" type, the bully, or just ignored him? That'll probably cover how Jack will respond after 5 years.

Now being completely selfish, a mix of both on Jack's part. Will Andrew become Andy, and realize there's a new alpha in the pack? You mentioned he liked muscle jocks, so is he hot for his bro as much as his wife?

Yeah this is definitely an interesting story line to develop.
  #11   Add to iluvbigmen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 08:19 PM

iluvbigmen is on a distinguished road
Jack should be polite, but quickly establish dominance by beating his big bro in an armwrestling or some sort of contest, then having Bianca be the prize... or somehow Bianca seduces him....or just leaves Andrew for Jack... Super jack
  #12   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
I like the story so far a lot! My only concern is that you are starting out with two already huge characters. Maybe a little bit of backstory to clear things up would be necessary.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options