The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Kurt Grows

[COLOR=silver]Hey guys. Just something I wrote on a whim. Please let me know what you think before I continue. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#c0c0c0]All the best, [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#c0c0c0]Dem[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Kurt Grows[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My tan shirt stretched taut over my rock hard pecs. My sweaty shirt, sleeveless and straining. It used to have sleeves, when my arms fit. I let Tina feel my biceps as I flexed, all 21 inches. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Those are huge,? she said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I know.? I leaned down so she could smell my manly musk all the better. It was always best after a workout. I pressed against her soft body, ran my hands down her back and squeezed her ass. My cock was red hot against her skimpy dress, I knew she could feel it. I know I could. ?This is huge too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?How big is it Kurt,? Tina was panting. I hadn?t even taken her clothes off and she was already wet for me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Eleven, on a bad day.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I didn?t have bad days.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Life was good. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tina was fast asleep, probably reliving the last four hours. I threw the covers over her as I got out of bed, stretching my arms. My lats flared like a giant cobra. My other snake twitched at me. There was time for that when Tina woke up, I told myself. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I went for a shower. In the hot water my veins protruded from my body. Cables snaked down my arms, all the way to my meaty hands. The water cascaded down my chest, my nipples wet and hard. The slightest rub with my thick fingers, the softest caress, would have me as hard as a rock. If I wasn?t already, anyway. I ran my hands over my body, using the soap as an excuse to touch myself. I ran my hands over my thick quads ? 28 inches ? to get all the dirt and grime. I moved down to my calves, running my hands over the bulging diamond shaped muscle. My size 14 feet got some love too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Couldn?t ignore the rest of me. I pulled my fingers along my granite abs, counting as I went along. One, two, three, four, five, six... my hand brushed the tip of my shaft. I could get all the way to eight, once, before I reached my erect dick. Before that I couldn?t even see my abs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tina had better wake up soon, I thought as I ?washed?. Today was back and arms day. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I got to the gym in time. I had to wake Tina up, but she didn?t mind my oral alarm clock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Creatine, stretches, cable rows, bicep curls, elbows in, breathe in the right places, I thought to myself as I changed. The men in the changing room looked over at the 240lb man stripping in the corner, but only when they thought I wouldn?t notice. I usually left a day between workouts, but I knew I would be too busy the day after so I came today instead. I didn?t see any of the usual regulars, and this strange Sunday crowd were clearly unused to seeing me as well. There was nothing to be worried about, if they stayed out of my way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I always wore a white tee to work out in. I didn?t need black to make me look bigger, and if I sweated enough I could preview my flushed, pumped body before hitting the shower. It was a motivation to get that extra rep out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]A guy was doing bench presses near the weights bench. He was lifting my warm up weight. My warm up weight for my bicep curls, I mean. I didn?t hold it against the guy, at least he was working out. Give it a few months and he?d see progress. Maybe. I felt his eyes on my broad back as I went past the bench, his weight balancing precariously as he struggled to keep it upright. He didn?t even have a spotter, he had to be new. I reached over and took the bar in one strong hand. He let go straight away, and I grunted as I hoisted the bar back with a loud clang. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You don?t just let go,? I told him. ?I was only making sure you didn?t knock yourself out with the bloody thing. Come on, do it again. I won?t let you drop it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Maybe it was forward of me, but the guy wasn?t about to say no to over 200lbs of man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?But...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Oh, maybe he was. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You want to get big, right?? I asked. Who the hell didn?t? ?You?ve got to push yourself. Quitters don?t outgrow anybody.? I let go of the bar, he was wasting my workout time now. He was still stuttering as I went to get my weights. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was like that, a long time ago. He should just get on with it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]He was there, in the changing rooms, when I finished my workout. It was one of those where I practically dripped sweat like I?d just walked through the showers with my clothes on. A good workout. My arms ached in a promising way as I walked past this guy to my locker. He was a bit taller than me, but had to be half my weight. Poor guy. If he put some weight on he?d probably be good looking. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I got out my things, shut the locker door and nearly ran the guy over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Careful,? I said gruffly. I knew it wasn?t an accident. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hey,? the guy said, and I could tell he was nervous. I probably didn?t help when I took off my clingy tee and threw it on top of my bag. ?Errrr. I just- I was wondering...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Which question would it be this time? How big are you? Are you on steroids? Are you single? I hadn?t had the last one, but I was still waiting. Not that I?d agree to anything, but it was something to pass the time. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?... can you make me big? As big as you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked him up and down. Lean, probably an ectomorph if you followed that sort of thinking. Probably didn?t eat enough to get any visible results. Probably didn?t have good form, either. A real rookie. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I don?t even know your name,? I said quietly. I didn?t have to be loud to get this guy?s attention.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh. Sorry. I?m Carl. You?re Kurt aren?t you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I nodded. He seemed to anticipate my asking how he knew, but it never came. I took a deep breath, letting Carl see my gleaming upper body swell and bulge. As I breathed out, he seemed to shudder. I turned back to my bag and took out my chicken and rice, sitting on the bench and rummaging for my fork. Carl sat next to me as if he had been invited. I chewed my food and looked ahead at the lockers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Mark told me about you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I paused in chewing and looked to my side. Carl flinched. He wasn?t important enough to stop eating for, so I carried on as I scowled at him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?ll, er, see you around,? he said eventually when he stood up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No you won?t,? I answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Sunday always was a bad day for working out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tina was still there when I got home.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Why are you still here,? I said as I threw my gym bag in the kitchen. ?What part of ?let yourself out? didn?t you understand??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The woman looked up at me, her mouth parted slightly and her dressing gown open. Wait. That was my damn dressing gown, I just didn?t wear it any more. ?I thought we could do something nice this evening,? she said innocently in reply. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You thought wrong,? I said. ?Next Saturday, same as always.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Is there someone else?? Tina simpered, as if she cared. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Not tonight,? I snapped. ?Get dressed and get out.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I spent my evening clenching my abs and watching adult television.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The week went by in the usual way. Eat. Work. Eat. Gym. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. Tina didn?t call, as was usual. On Thursday I would text her as I made my protein shakes for the day, and by the time I left the house we would have Saturday arranged as if we didn?t do it every single week. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was looking for a shirt that still fit when Tina let herself in the house that Saturday night.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ooh, you don?t need to put a top on.? She said as she helped herself to a bottle of wine. I only got it for her, I wasn?t a drinker. Wine was just empty calories, almost as bad as beer. ?Here, I have something for you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You do??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I do.? Tina put a slim leaflet on the table, and I picked it up as I went past. I took her advice and didn?t wear a shirt ? it would soon be coming off anyway. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What do you think?? she called as I locked the door. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Gimme a minute,? I grumbled as I held it up. Leaning against the kitchen door, I absentmindedly stroked the fine hair below my belly button as I read the leaflet. It was all stupid. ?Grow taller?? I read aloud, grimacing as I looked at the Before and After pictures. Photoshop. It was always Photoshop. ?They want a grand just to make me think I?m half an inch taller. Where do you get this bullshit Tina?? I tossed it back at the table, the skimpy sheet fluttering lamely to the blue tiled floor. Tina moved to pick it up and I got to appreciate her firm behind for a fleeting moment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Do you know where I work Kurt?? she asked as I watched her. She wore a slim fitting red dress, one of those that didn?t hide her smuggling peanuts. Damn, just looking at her got me hard. But then again, a bus ride got me hard. I looked down proudly at my large, thick cock trailing down my shorts, threatening to pop out of the end or at the very least make walking something of an issue. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No,? I replied honestly. I didn?t care, she was just someone I fucked at the weekend and sometimes went out for food with. She slept around, I slept around, it was fine. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I work for a place called G.R.O.W. .?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Grow??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, G.R.O.W. .? Tina held the leaflet up at me. ?It stands for... oh, you wouldn?t get it anyway. I?m a secretary there, but a few of the scientists have me perform extra curricular activities. A few months there and I?ve managed to smuggle you in for a few trial runs of their new drug. It?s all in this leaflet.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You have got to be shitting me,? I said as I snatched the leaflet back. ?Grow taller, get bigger,? I read aloud again. ?Doesn?t happen like that. It takes hard work and eating right. I didn?t get this good by injecting myself.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?It?s not like that. It?s not steroids,? Tina said with visible patience.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Bullshit, you would say that. What do you know?? I scowled at the leaflet. ?Hang on, you already signed me up??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?It was only ?500 for me. Call it a Christmas present... one that I can enjoy when it?s done.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I couldn?t help but laugh. What a waste of money. But she looked so insistent that I couldn?t help but lean in and kiss her. ?I?ll go and do it for you,? I said. ?Even if it?s the middle of fucking July.? Being close to her brought a grin to my face, and I rubbed against her as I kissed her neck. I went to the gym to get big. At least the thought was there, even if it was going to be a waste of money. ?When does this happen then??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tina put her hands on my shoulders, her cool skin at a contrast with how hot mine was. ?Tomorrow morning. I already booked you the days off work that you need. Family emergency back in Derby.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You really are a damn secretary,? I said into her chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]So that was how I ended up sat in a room that looked like something from a youth hostel. I had a bed and a set of drawers, but I kept my toiletries and shit in my bag by my bed. I was sharing a room, and I didn?t want to let them see my dental floss and use my toothbrush or something. We had to share a shower, how lame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I wasn?t impressed. It was all so stereotypical, two men in lab coats and a building that I never noticed before on the edge of the city. Metal gates, plain decor, too much white. At least there was a gym, which I would be able to use after my treatment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Tina herself came to my room to tell me how it went. I should have known all along that she had more to do with the process than sucking off the balding scientists.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Is everything ok for you?? she asked as she set my breakfast on the end of the bed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Fine,? I said as I sat up. I?d only been there half an hour, being bored more than concerned. ?What?s happening here then? How does it work??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?You have your treatment today. It?s only one session, and it takes half an hour at the most. Then you stay in here for a few days so we can keep an eye on you and make sure you eat properly. When you?re stable, you?re allowed to leave. It won?t take long.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sounds easy,? I said. And it did. ?Who?s sleeping there?? I asked, nodding at the other bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Your bitch,? Tina said casually. ?He?s not here yet, but you?ll meet him after your treatment. Anyway, we?d better get going. Eat up and we?ll see to getting you treated.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]My bitch? I thought as I ate. I liked the sound of that, but she had to be kidding. Unless she was sleeping there... I hoped she was. The hardest thing about being here really would be my cock if I couldn?t relieve myself for three or four days.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I finished my food and Tina gave me a set of robes to wear. They were pale blue, and too big for me. They tied at the side and made me feel like a bit of a monk, but I went along with it. ?I feel like an idiot,? I said as we went out into the white corridor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Don?t, it?s fine.? Tina locked my room and led the way down corridor after identical corridor. ?You suit the toothpaste look.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Hmm,? I said with my thick arms folded. I walked a pace behind her, watching the material of her suit crinkle and crease delicately over her ass. I wanted to put myself around her and stroke my hands down her back... I resisted the urge, and instead let myself get hard. Nobody could see it in the stupid clothes, and I had nothing to be ashamed of anyway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]She led me into a room that looked like a psychiatrists office, with brown carpets and brown curtains and a brown leather sofa. Brown bookshelves and brown books and every other fucking brown thing. At least the man in the room was dressed as a scientist, white coat and all. I thought I was sick of the sight but apparently not. In here, it meant he couldn?t camouflage against the wallpaper/shelves/anything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I?m Dr Grabbit,? the man said as he shook my hand. He was unimpressive to look at, so I kept my eyes on Tina as she sat by the large window. ?Take a seat,? he said with a sweeping gesture to the sofa. I sat down and leaned back with a small smile. I expected a table in a clinical room, lots of needles and lots of machinery. This was nothing... maybe that came later. I listened as the man continued. ?Mr Falls...?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Just call me Kurt,? I said. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Kurt then,? the man said, ?we don?t do things too strictly around here. It?s very simple. You let me feed you this, then for four days we give you food, water and a gym. You get a roof over your head and we get to analyse you every few hours. Does this sound fair??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sounds good to me,? I said. ?What do I have to do??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The Dr held out a small scrap of blue paper. It was rubbery looking, but otherwise could have been a plaster. ?You have to eat this, and that?s all.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh,? I said as I eyed the room. ?You have this massive building, just for one office and a room to keep me in.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?We do all our testing here too,? Tina said. ?Research and experimentation before testing on humans. Not that this is a test,? she said she the Dr looked at her. ?This is legitimately safe. I should know. I wouldn?t foot the bill if I wasn?t sure of it working, right??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I guess not,? I agreed as I took the paper. ?Here goes nothing.? I popped it into my mouth and chewed. It was almost as bad as a cheap steak, but soon enough it was done and I got a glass of water for my troubles. It was all very anticlimactic. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Now that?s settled, I?ll see you in a few hours!? The Dr said, shaking my hand as I stood. He took the empty glass then moved to his desk, sitting and getting out a book. On closer inspection it was a Twilight book. I?d just taken a medical drug from a man who liked Twilight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Come on,? Tina said as she led me out. ?You might feel a bit strange at first, but it won?t last long. We?ll come feed you in a bit.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Sounds good,? I said. Even with my breakfast, I would be hungry. It came with keeping my body looking this good. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]We returned to my rooms, where I was more than surprised to find myself looking at none other than Carl. He was sprawled on his bed, wearing the same clothes as me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?What the hell is he doing here?? I asked as Tina shut the door behind me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I told you you?d be getting a bitch, remember?? Tina asked with a smile. ?I can?t be here all the time, and you?ll have some needs you need to fulfil. Don?t worry, he?s out of it right now but he?ll come round in time for your attention. Enjoy!? Tina waved as she strode away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked back at Carl in disbelief. She was being serious. And on closer inspection, Carl was seriously out of it. He made a few groaning noises, holding his head and wincing. ?Hey, are you alright?? I asked as I sat on my bed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ugh.? The man sat up slowly, frowning. ?Kurt? Is that you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah,? I said with a wince. He remembered my name. Come to think of it, I didn?t know how he knew it in the first place. Oh wait, yes I did... it was Mark. The dick. But seeing Carl looking so disorientated, I didn?t mention that for the time being. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Carl scrubbed a hand through his hair, groaning but seeming as if he was more in the real world now. ?Where are we?? he asked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I looked at the locked door. ?Oh, we?re in a science building,? I said. ?Experiments.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Huh? You?re kidding right?? Carl asked, but seeing the decor he sat back with a sigh. ?No, I guess you aren?t. Experiments in what??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Muscles and stuff,? I said. ?That?s all I know really.? I waited for some response from what I had just taken, but so far there was nothing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Carl stood up, carefully making his way over to a blank wall. No, not blank. He traced his finger along a height chart. I stood up to see for myself. ?Hey, look at this,? he said slowly as I approached. ?It goes up and up. Seven feet? Why would it be that high??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I just shrugged, putting a hand on his shoulder. His skin was cool under that unflattering outfit we both wore. He turned to look a\x74\x20\x6D\x65\x2C\x20\x73\x6C\x69\x67\x68\x74\x6C\x79\x20\x74\x61\x6C\x6C\x65\x72\x20\x74\x68\x61\x6E\x20\x6D\x65\x2C\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x49\x20\x6A\x75\x73\x74\x20\x73\x6D\x69\x6C\x65\x64\x2E\x20\x49\x20\x64\x69\x64\x6E\xC2\x92\x74\x20\x6C\x65\x74\x20\x67\x6F\x2E\x20\x48\x6F\x6C\x64\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x68\x69\x73\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x75\x6C\x64\x65\x72\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x6A\x75\x73\x74\x20\x72\x69\x67\x68\x74\x2E\x5B\x2F\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x5D\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x41\x72\x69\x61\x6C\x20\x42\x6C\x61\x63\x6B\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x54\x72\x65\x62\x75\x63\x68\x65\x74\x20\x4D\x53\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x73\x69\x7A\x65\x3D\x22\x32\x22\x3E\x5B\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x3D\x73\x69\x6C\x76\x65\x72\x5D\xC2\x93\x41\x72\x65\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x6F\x6B\x3F\xC2\x94\x20\x68\x65\x20\x61\x73\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x6D\x65\x20\x61\x73\x20\x49\x20\x62\x65\x67\x61\x6E\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x6D\x61\x73\x73\x61\x67\x65\x20\x61\x67\x61\x69\x6E\x73\x74\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x73\x68\x6F\x75\x6C\x64\x65\x72\x2E\x20\x5B\x2F\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x5D\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x41\x72\x69\x61\x6C\x20\x42\x6C\x61\x63\x6B\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x54\x72\x65\x62\x75\x63\x68\x65\x74\x20\x4D\x53\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x73\x69\x7A\x65\x3D\x22\x32\x22\x3E\x5B\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x3D\x73\x69\x6C\x76\x65\x72\x5D\xC2\x93\x46\x69\x6E\x65\x2C\xC2\x94\x20\x49\x20\x73\x61\x69\x64\x2E\x20\x49\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x62\x72\x65\x61\x74\x68\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x68\x61\x72\x64\x65\x72\x2C\x20\x61\x73\x20\x69\x66\x20\x49\xC2\x92\x64\x20\x6A\x75\x73\x74\x20\x62\x65\x65\x6E\x20\x66\x6F\x72\x20\x61\x20\x6A\x6F\x67\x2E\x20\x41\x6E\x64\x20\x72\x69\x67\x68\x74\x20\x74\x68\x65\x6E\x2C\x20\x49\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x74\x65\x6E\x74\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x70\x61\x69\x6E\x66\x75\x6C\x6C\x79\x2E\x20\x4D\x79\x20\x6F\x74\x68\x65\x72\x20\x68\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x72\x65\x61\x63\x68\x65\x64\x20\x66\x6F\x72\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x73\x69\x64\x65\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x43\x61\x72\x6C\xC2\x92\x73\x20\x6E\x69\x67\x68\x74\x69\x65\x2C\x20\x75\x6E\x64\x6F\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x73\x74\x72\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x77\x72\x61\x70\x70\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x61\x72\x6F\x75\x6E\x64\x20\x68\x69\x73\x20\x62\x61\x63\x6B\x2E\x20\x49\x20\x70\x75\x73\x68\x65\x64\x20\x6D\x79\x73\x65\x6C\x66\x20\x69\x6E\x74\x6F\x20\x68\x69\x6D\x20\x61\x6E\x64\x20\x68\x65\x20\x68\x69\x74\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x77\x61\x6C\x6C\x20\x61\x73\x20\x49\x20\x65\x78\x70\x6C\x6F\x72\x65\x64\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x64\x65\x6C\x69\x63\x69\x6F\x75\x73\x20\x70\x61\x72\x74\x20\x6F\x66\x20\x68\x69\x73\x20\x6E\x65\x63\x6B\x20\x74\x68\x61\x74\x20\x49\x20\x6C\x69\x6B\x65\x64\x20\x73\x6F\x20\x6D\x75\x63\x68\x20\x6F\x6E\x20\x61\x20\x77\x6F\x6D\x61\x6E\x2E\x20\x54\x68\x65\x20\x6D\x6F\x72\x65\x20\x49\x20\x73\x61\x6E\x6B\x20\x6D\x79\x20\x74\x65\x65\x74\x68\x20\x69\x6E\x2C\x20\x74\x68\x65\x20\x68\x6F\x72\x6E\x69\x65\x72\x20\x49\x20\x67\x6F\x74\x2E\x20\x48\x65\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x74\x72\x79\x69\x6E\x67\x20\x74\x6F\x20\x70\x75\x73\x68\x20\x6D\x65\x20\x6F\x66\x66\x2C\x20\x62\x75\x74\x20\x49\x20\x77\x61\x73\x20\x73\x74\x72\x6F\x6E\x67\x65\x72\x2E\x20\x5B\x2F\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x5D\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x2F\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x3E\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x62\x72\x20\x2F\x3E\x0A\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x41\x72\x69\x61\x6C\x20\x42\x6C\x61\x63\x6B\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x66\x61\x63\x65\x3D\x22\x54\x72\x65\x62\x75\x63\x68\x65\x74\x20\x4D\x53\x22\x3E\x3C\x66\x6F\x6E\x74\x20\x73\x69\x7A\x65\x3D\x22\x32\x22\x3E\x5B\x43\x4F\x4C\x4F\x52\x3D\x73\x69\x6C\x76\x65\x72\x5D\xC2\x93\x57\x68\x61\x74\x20\x61\x72\x65\x20\x79\x6F\x75\x20\x64\x6F\x69\x6E\x67\x3F\xC2\x94\x20\x68\x65\x20\x64\x65\x6D\x61\x6E\x64\x65\x64\x20\x61\x73\x2