The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Mr.Lemur

Christmas Package – Part 5

Cole contiues his adventures in South Beach...

Christmas Package – Murphy’s Law

Cole followed salesman Dave to the changing rooms of the Men’s wear boutique. He’d never seen a place with so much selection for large muscular men like him other than brightly colored sweat suits. They walked past rack after rack of dress pants, jeans and fashion savvy shirts from which Dave blindly grabbed items that appeared to be cut for very well developed men. The other thing that surprised him was the fact that while he normally couldn’t stand men as openly effeminate as Dave he found him curiously sexy. There was no doubt Dave worked out, and while a little on the short side his bubble but defied nature, and Cole couldn’t take his eyes off of it.

Dave pulled back the changing room curtain with an overly dramatic flair, and motioned Cole to enter. As Cole stepped in Dave hung the clothes on a hook and said. “These should get you started.”

“I’m afraid I already am,” Cole said glancing down at his tented sweat pants. “Oh, well that is going to make trying these on challenging – let’s see if we can do something about that!” And just as smoothly as you please Dave had pulled the curtain, dropped his pants, braced himself on the mirror and presented his smooth bubble but to Cole. “I can see this is a full service establishment.” Cole snickered as he pulled his seat pants down revealing his throbbing monster “We believe the customer is always right” Dave replied.

Cole entered Dave’s ass with an ease that let him know that Dave was very used to accommodating big things. As he began piston-fucking Dave he reached around and grabbed Dave’s respectable eight inches. Dave used expert muscle control over his glutes to make Cole feel like his cock was being milked. It wasn’t too long before Cole could feel his pending explosion. He reached over Dave to brace himself on the mirror and stared at the close up sight of his massive figure behind Dave whose face was a mixture of pleasure and concentration. “Are you ready?” Dave whispered. “Oh, Yes!” Cole grunted and with that he exploded a torrent of cum up Dave’s ass so strong he felt like his whole life force was being shot out of him.

Cole slumped onto Dave bring his 300 plus pounds to bear. “Dave strained under the weight. “Hey buddy, I can’t hold both of us up.” Dave groaned as Cole's cock continued to pump out an overflow of semen into his ass. Cole got his second wind and braced himself. “Sorry. It’s just sometimes my orgasms are so intense I can’t help it.” Cole squeezed on Dave’s cock as it finished shooting its load and waited for it to grow in his hand, but it didn’t. “Huhn?” he mused. “Some thing a matter back there? Dave asked.

“No. I guess not it’s just sometimes after I do a guy he changes.” Cole said in a mixture of curiosity and disappointment.

“You can’t improve upon perfection deary. I am exactly as I should be; perfect ass, perfect cock and the best bottom *you’ll* ever find.” Dave responded as he proceeded to use the oh, so handily placed paper towels to wipe up and pull his pants back on. “Now that we’ve taken care of your best friend let’s get you into something less comfortable, but more chic. I’ve picked out some things for you that should fit. I have a knack for guessing sizes you know. I’ll go grab some shoes – I’m guessing a size 12?” Cole nodded. “If you need me I’ll be right outside.” Dave said as he parted the curtain and as if what just happened was business as usual he proceeded back onto the sales floor.

Cole couldn’t believe how matter-of-factly Dave just handled their having sex. Lately guys either were to exhausted to move or begging for more, but Dave just shrugged him off as if this we’re part of a routine day for him. At that moment Cole realized something was very different about South Beach, and he was curious to find out what. As predicted everything Dave picked out for him fit perfectly including the sandals and loafers. The clothing fit like it was made for him, and he had to admit as much as he loved his naked body he was thrilled with how he seemed even sexier in the things Dave selected for him.

He bought everything and as Dave rang up the sale he decided to get a few pointers on where to stay and where to go in So-Be.

Dave was a font of information. “Well Cole I made a few calls for you while you where trying things on. Seeing as you are new to town I located a place for you stay. It’s a lovely B & B just two blocks from the Beach. You’ll love the fellas who run the place- John and Tony- and I am sure they will love you. Maybe they’ll even take you out on the town tonight. Be sure they take you to *Score*. It’s a Saturday night so Murphy should show up at some point. No trip to So-Be is complete for a gay man unless he meets Murphy.

“So, what’s the deal with this Murphy guy it’s the second time you’ve mentioned him?” Cole asked.

“Well all I am going to tell you is you’ll know him when you see him. I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you anymore than that.” Dave said as he handed Cole his shopping bags full of all his dozen or so purchases except for the cabana outfit he decided to where out of the store. “Here is a card with the address for John and Tony’s place. If you want to wander around a little before going there, and maybe grab a little lunch, I suggest the News Stand on Ocean Drive. It’s a great place to see and be seen –you’ll love it.” Dave said.

“Thanks for the advice – both fashion and tour guide related” Cole replied.

Cole didn’t have much difficulty finding his way from Lincoln mall to Ocean Drive. He did ask one jockish guy for help to make sure he was going the right way. Of course the guy gave him his phone number in the process. Cole was liking South Beach a lot. It seemed like he just walked past one hot guy after another and they always exchanged glances – even some with girls on their arms.

The News Stand was bustling with people to say the least. Cole was quickly seated at a very small table, or at least it seemed small to him. He found his new size changed the way the world around him felt; seats, doorways, cars, everything seemed a tight squeeze. He was feeling hungry so when the waiter finally came he ordered up three burgers. He tried to lean back in the tiny metal bistro chair but decided not to risk it so he ended up leaning on the table sipping his ice water and looking out across Ocean drive at the Park that separated Ocean Drive from the beach.

Hummers, sports and luxury cars of all types and the occasional modest import slowly drove past when all of a sudden traffic stopped. There were no lights so Cole wondered what was up and then he saw. Standing at the crosswalk was the largest man Cole had ever seen. He watched the man access the stopped traffic and proceed to cross the street heading towards The News Stand. Cole stared in awe as the giant made his way towards him. Wolf whistles and catcalls came from all directions.

The man looked close to seven feet tall, but that wasn’t what made him seem like a giant. Cole couldn’t fathom what the guy weighed, but his chest seemed broader than the grill of the Hummer he was walking past. His pectoral muscles stuck out forming a shelf that could be used as a park bench. His waist looked ridiculously thick because his lats each bigger than a ten-pound bag of potatoes connected just above his hipbone. Except for his back his body was covered in dark thick swirls of hair and he wore only a pair of black spandex shorts that did nothing to hide his bulge. It looked like a third arm was coiled up in them. With every step his leg muscles bulged and swung back and forth over his knees. His calves looked as large as two footballs.

Over his shoulder was draped what looked like a dishtowel, but Cole soon realized it was a very large beach towel that was simply dwarfed by it owner. The Herculean stranger stepped onto the curb and didn’t even ask for a table. He simply walked right over to Cole and stuck out his arm, which was as big as Cole’s leg, presented his hand the size of a baseball glove, gave a large smile from under his dark, handle bar moustache and said; “Name’s Murpy – your new in town aren’t ya? Mind if I join you?”

All Cole could do was slowly nod his head. For the first time in his life he was at a complete loss for words.

-----------------------------------------------------------
if you are unfamiar with Murpy please feel free to check out;
Chance of a lifetime
1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1522
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1526
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1530
4. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1532
5. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php3?t=1549

Last edited by Mr.Lemur; February 7th, 2005 at 12:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Strmchaserboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2005, 03:24 PM

Strmchaserboi
Send a message via ICQ to Strmchaserboi Send a message via AIM to Strmchaserboi
Omg!

Nice Cross Over! :d
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline