The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to abilene310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 01:57 PM

abilene310 is on a distinguished road
IGF-2200 pt. 3

PART 3

He grabbed me and pulled me into his body.

"Now suck on this huge pec!" he demanded.

I stuck my tongue out and began running it around his nipple.

"Oh, yeah..." he shuttered. I could tell he was loving it, and I must admit. I was getting turned on too.

Soon though, my head was having to crane up to reach it...

"FUCK, dude! You are getting smaller by the second!"

I backed away slowly. TEEEAR... I watch as his shorts finally began to give away at the sides.

"SHIT DUDE," he put his arm behind his head and began making out with his arm.

Blood started to flood into his dick pushing it to the side making a huge bulge under his extremely tight shorts. His huge arm came around and he began rubbing his dick.

"FUCK THESE ARE TIGHT!" his voice boomed. He broke the elastic like a rubber band and ripped the rest of his shorts off revealing the biggest dick I had ever seen.

By now, he was nearing eight feet tall. He flexed his arms up and down and felt his chest as it filled with even more power.

He stroked his massive dick slowly, playing with the precum as it flowed out. Then, he looked up at me.

I turned to run, but by the time I was halfway around, he had already grabbed the back of my collar.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!" he said. "TRUST ME. YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!"

The now ten foot talk giant ripped my shirt off and began pulling down my shorts. I felt like a doll while he grabbed at my underwear with his even larger fingers.

"HAHAHA," he laughed "IS THAT A DICK? THAT'S SO TINY!"

He dropped me down to the ground. I fell hard on my back looking up at the giant bodybuilder's dick drip precum.

"THIS IS A REAL DICK!" he wagged it up and down. "HOW ABOUT YOU STAND UP AND START TO WORSHIP THIS HUGE DICK!"

I slowly got up to my feet. It poked me in the chest. I put my hands around it and began to stroke. His hips began to buck through the hole in my hands. He grabbed onto the beams of the ceiling with both arms, flexing.

I began licking the tip as pre-cum flowed down my chest. The head was now level with mine. I began to lick it furiously knowing that it would soon be over my head.

"YEAH, MAN," he moaned "SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT HUGE FUCKIN' DICK."

His head bumped the ceiling. The giant fell to his knees, pushing me onto my back. I laid there between his knees staring into his beautiful blue-green eyes while he felt his giant pec with on hand and stroked his cock with the other.

"DAMN, DUDE. THIS PRICK'S AS BIG AS YOU ARE!."

He laughed as he pushed it towards me, pinning me down with the head of his cock. Pre-cum poured out. I began to rub it into my body, using it to lube my dick.

"THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH. FUCKIN' HOT! I COULD FUCKIN' CRUSH YOU!"

He moved to all fours. His huge dick was right over me. Kicking the weight machines out of the way, he moved back. His torso hit the ground with a thud. Keeping his chest over me, he began to dry-hump the floor.

I watched as his abs moved his cock back and forth. If he were any lower, I'd be crushed by his mammoth pec, but I didn't want to be anywhere else. I propped myself up onto my elbows, and put my mouth around his huge nipple.

"AW FUCK DUDE! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME FUCKIN' CUM."

He flipped onto his back, resting onto his back crushing the machines and breaking the wall next to him. He put head on the counter and began stroking wildly.

"FUCK DUDE! FUUUUUUUUCK!"

I stared in awe as a big wad of cum shot out of his dick like a geyser and splattered onto the ceiling. I felt the ground shudder as he bucked his hips wildly into the air. A flood of come shot into the air and began to drip down off the ceiling on top of me. I couldn't hold it any more. I began to shoot too, seeing the his monumental dick release it's sweet and sticky milk.

His huge arm fell to the ground next to me with a thud as I watched his huge chest expand and detract with each deep breath. I laid there in disbelief. That was hot.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to abilene310 For This Useful Post:
bearium (January 25th, 2014), dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), dominicrue (January 26th, 2014), Hanugumo (January 26th, 2014), hn6huS (January 25th, 2014), jcb60970 (January 26th, 2014), littledude (January 25th, 2014), manlion (January 25th, 2014), mguy (January 25th, 2014), rogsats (January 28th, 2014), vga518 (January 25th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Wow, good stuff! I really liked it! You should have the guy who works at the gym grow next time if you continue!
  #3   Add to LA90077's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2010, 10:06 PM

LA90077 is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the next installment.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
aaaw, i was totally hoping he'd fuck our narrator :P i love growth sex tho--and macrophilia! great work man
--Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 07:20 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Find this story and love it, any chance you would keep it going!
  #6   Add to abilene310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 10:35 AM

abilene310 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, why not. I had an idea for this one, but didn't continue with it. Give me a bit of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to abilene310 For This Useful Post:
vga518 (January 25th, 2014)
  #7   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2014, 09:26 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by abilene310 View Post
Yeah, why not. I had an idea for this one, but didn't continue with it. Give me a bit of time.
I for one look forward to a continuation and to any future story as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options