The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
The new kid in school

Well, first of all, I would like to say, I really enjoy reading all of the stories on the site, and have contemplated writing my own, this is just a start. and, I am wondering if I should even finish. It's short and there is no muscle growth yet.

Hope ya'll like it.
~LD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was the new kid, the bully, the biggest kid in school, bigger than some of the teachers, and he was looming over me. His musk was strong for a seventeen year old, and every time he would take a breath, his chest would puff out, pushing the fabric of his tight shirt, threatening to burst the seems. As he exhaled that musk, that raw manliness, exuded from his body and filled my nose and mouth, and would have choke me, if didn?t like it so much. He looked down at me, filling my vision of him and him alone?

But, I am getting ahead of myself, I probably should tell you how I got into this predicament.

My name is Jakob, I know it is a weird spelling, I like it, it makes me an individual. Anyway, I am the Secretary for the Junior Class Body on the Student Council. Each member of the student council has a special task on their roster, Mine, is to welcome new students to our school and show them around. I enjoy it, it gets me out of class and allows me to meet new people.

I was called down to the Assistant Principal office, she was the one that was responsible in doling out the assignments. I get into her office and I can see a rather large folder sitting on her desk. ?Jakob, I hate to tell you this, but, you have a new student coming.? She said. ?Great, that is cool, I figured that is why?? ?Jakob,? She interrupted. ?He isn?t like any of the other kids we have had you show the grounds to.? I looked at her, perplexed as all get out. ?Ok? What makes this kids different?? ?He?s a known bully. His parents paid the school district a lot of money for him to be able to go here. And as the saying goes? Money talks? She looked a little disgusted and worried at the same time. I stood up. ?No worries Mrs. Ross. I?ll treat him properly? And with that I waited out in the hall, waiting for the new student.

He pulled up to the main doors, driving a 1968 Gunmetal Gray Chevy Nova SS, clean, detailed and everything, as though he just drove it off the lot. That is my favorite car, and it shows that he takes care of it. When he stood up, he stood over the top of the vehicle at least a foot, which meant he was taller than me by three maybe four inches. His hair was short, brown and spiky. His eyes are a soft blue, almost blue-gray. He would have been my dream guy if he hadn?t been walking in like he was about to kick the ass of the first person he met, and that person was me.

He was wearing faded, tattered jeans, with black cowboy boots. A dirty white t-shirt clung to his body. The dirt I assumed was oil, but I wasn?t just looking at the oil. His torso was meaty. Thick, full pecs sat on top of a solid cobblestone of his abs. His arms were covered with veins and taunt with power, you could see each muscle twitch as he clenched and loosen his hands. And I was in awe.

He looked at me, there was disgust in his eyes. ?Really? This is the kind of welcome I get?
  #2   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 02:42 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Good Job

Nice start there, LucidDreamer....I hope to hear more about Jakob and this new kid.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:29 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, very nice!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 10:43 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Bully has a nice ride.
  #5   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Love the start of it. Maybe he falls passionately in love with you? Peace!
  #6   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:45 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
small part more

Here is a small addition to the first part, I will continue from here own out. ~LD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was the new kid, the bully, the biggest kid in school, bigger than some of the teachers, and he was looming over me. His musk was strong for a seventeen year old, and every time he would take a breath, his chest would puff out, pushing the fabric of his tight shirt, threatening to burst the seems. As he exhaled that musk, that raw manliness, exuded from his body and filled my nose and mouth, and would have choke me, if didn?t like it so much. He looked down at me, filling my vision of him and him alone?

But, I am getting ahead of myself, I probably should tell you how I got into this predicament.

My name is Jakob, I know it is a weird spelling, I like it, it makes me an individual. Anyway, I am the Secretary for the Junior Class Body on the Student Council. Each member of the student council has a special task on their roster, Mine, is to welcome new students to our school and show them around. I enjoy it, it gets me out of class and allows me to meet new people.

I was called down to the Assistant Principal office, she was the one that was responsible in doling out the assignments. I get into her office and I can see a rather large folder sitting on her desk. ?Jakob, I hate to tell you this, but, you have a new student coming.? She said. ?Great, that is cool, I figured that is why?? ?Jakob,? She interrupted. ?He isn?t like any of the other kids we have had you show the grounds to.? I looked at her, perplexed as all get out. ?Ok? What makes this kids different?? ?He?s a known bully. His parents paid the school district a lot of money for him to be able to go here. And as the saying goes? Money talks? She looked a little disgusted and worried at the same time. I stood up. ?No worries Mrs. Ross. I?ll treat him properly? And with that I waited out in the hall, waiting for the new student.

He pulled up to the main doors, driving a 1968 Gunmetal Gray Chevy Nova SS, clean, detailed and everything, as though he just drove it off the lot. That is my favorite car, and it shows that he takes care of it. When he stood up, he stood over the top of the vehicle at least a foot, which meant he was taller than me by three maybe four inches. His hair was short, brown and spiky. His eyes are a soft blue, almost blue-gray. He would have been my dream guy if he hadn?t been walking in like he was about to kick the ass of the first person he met, and that person was me.

He was wearing faded, tattered jeans, with black cowboy boots. A dirty white t-shirt clung to his body. The dirt I assumed was oil, but I wasn?t just looking at the oil. His torso was meaty. Thick, full pecs sat on top of a solid cobblestone of his abs. His arms were covered with veins and taunt with power, you could see each muscle twitch as he clenched and loosen his hands. And I was in awe.

He looked at me, there was disgust in his eyes. ?Really? This is the kind of welcome I get?" He puffed his chest out and I just looked at him. I was amazed. I'm not sure if he knew I liked it, but, he balled his hands into fists, and I watched the veins snake up his arms. "I was an athlete at my old school. People respected the name, Eric Standish, I could do some much for this school's athletic program." Now it was my turn to look at him in disgust. "Get over yourself, I have already heard about what happened at your school." I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth next. It was like someone else, some demon wanting this beast in front of me to pummel me, was talking. "I believe his name was Brian. He cut you off in the lunch line, so you picked him up and what was it? Oh yeah, picked him up and shoved him into the cafeteria's dishwasher. Nice one, Savior of this school's athletic program." He Just glared at me. "Now I have to show you the way around this school and be on my way to class." And with that I turned around and started our little tour.

I have done this same speech a dozen times before, usually with kids not so mad at me that I could feel the weight of his eyes on my head. When I turn around he seemed less mad, and mainly disinterested. "I am sorry for my earlier comments," I said. "It was rude and uncalled for. I should have treated you the exact same as I would any other new student. I was told to let you know that you are released for the rest of the day, and we would like to see you start classes Monday morning." I politely smiled and gave a slight nod. He didn't smile but nodded right back to me. "Excuse me, I need to stop off at the restroom before heading back to class." And with that I turned and headed towards the bathroom. Little did I know Eric had plans of his own.
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mehehe, i've always had a weakness for jocks/bullies XD ever since high school i've wanted one to powerfuck me senseless--and then we start growing, much to his excitement XD

all the same, great story man! if you can, post the next chapter in its own thread? i'm sure i'm not the only one who fails at following stories when they're posted in the same thread >.<
ah well, great job
--Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode