The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Muscle Growth Videos
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Videos A forum for posting muscle growth videos only.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Photo montages on youtube

I can't friggin understand it. People keep making photo montages on youtube. For FUCK sake stop it. Really.

You know who you are.

My point is this, someone (Like Jessie G) puts up one or two photo montages, that's fine, cause the rest of it is video and good video to boot. But there are people who devote their entire page to making their own photo montage videos.

Go do it on one of the sites that cater for that please. It's friggin irritating cause some guys actually photo montage in the beginning before flexing or inserting a vid in the middle and I usually wait at least until halfway before I can actually say..."Oh damn, this here is one of them photo mortage thingy's. Bubbah bring the damn guns we needs to kill us some bandwidth thieves."

And yes, that's what you are because I don't go to Youtube the Online [COLOR=Red]Video[/COLOR]sharing and hosting website for Photo-fucking-montages.

OR AT LEAST Lable the damn things as such.

A-holes!

(For those of you who are innocent, pardon my ranting.)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
I totally agree 100% with you on this, I really fuckin hate it when you stumble upon a video and it turns out to be a stupid photo slide.

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page
  #3   Add to calhoun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 06:01 AM

calhoun is on a distinguished road
I agree that "slideshow videos" should be labelled as such, but the anger expressed here seems way out of proportion to the "offense." I'm sure people who create these videos are just having a little fun, and in the process sharing some hot pics with everyone else. They deserve thanks, not nasty condemnation.
  #4   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun View Post
I agree that "slideshow videos" should be labelled as such, but the anger expressed here seems way out of proportion to the "offense." I'm sure people who create these videos are just having a little fun, and in the process sharing some hot pics with everyone else. They deserve thanks, not nasty condemnation.

My anger isn't out of proportion, I have limited bandwidth, so when I click on a video and it turns out to be a slide show from start to end you can kind of see where I'm coming from, and the fact that some of those "people having fun" either don't label the videos as such, or (even worse) deliberately state it to be a flexing video pisses me off - severely.

If you have time to spend (and bandwidth) on slideshow videos of pics you can anyway view in higher quality on other sites (like gayseen etc.) go for it. But YouTube is a video hosting site, video being defined as a sequential order of pictures moving so fast it causes the illusion of movement or life. Not frigging photo slides!

Keep in mind that I am not flaming every person who uploads their creations, but I'd rather see a slideshow of a friends' daily doings and goings than pics of men I'd rather see flexing for real. Like I said, if someone who delivers video uploads {people like Flexforall, Dalorenzo... whoever} places one or two slideshows of themselves, fine. No biggy. But there are users that seem to have that as their main hobby.

And also keep in mind that there are actually sites that allow you to make slideshows of uploaded pics. So why on gods binary worldwideweb don't they go and do it there?
  #5   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Bleh. Photo montages / slide shows are like mimes. Fun for some, but in fact should be excised from existence at the earliest possible convenience.
  #6   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 18th, 2010, 07:03 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calhoun View Post
I agree that "slideshow videos" should be labelled as such, but the anger expressed here seems way out of proportion to the "offense."
Not when the offenses number in the millions.

If anything, he's only expressed enough anger for a few hundred of them. He's got a looooong way to go from there.

And I'll be glad to help rage

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options